Why men's suicide rates is much higher than women?

Why men's suicide rates is much higher than women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wse_hgca220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have the balls to do it

A woman needs a man to do it for her.

Life is easier for women as long as they arent fat fucks and arent ugly as shit.

Men have responsibilities

Males actually try to die, women just do it for attention as always

It's tough being the only ones with brains.

because women fail in their suicide efforts so often

The emotional needs of men are based on being needed and required.
The emotional needs of women are based on being wanted.

The world has moved towards muh feelings and has removed the feeling of being needed from men in favour of being "wanted".

Men always had more responsability than women.

It's the men that carry the burden of the society upon his shoulders. But now they aren't receving retribuiton for it anymore

Higher rate of atheism where they have no logical reason to live.

Also the fact that atheists are beta cucks and losers and know it.

Men should be powerful and not weak. This leads to men isolating themselves and potentially just killing themselves while women more easily dare show and reach out with their depression.

It's why men are at the top and very bottom of society.

men are capable of critical thinking and truly realizing when their life is irredeemably shit. women are perpetually 5 years old.

White men privileges.

1) Women get social contact handed out to them while men have to work for it

2) Women with shitty lives tend towards bitterness, men with shitty lives tend towards depression instead

3) Women move on from breaking up a long term relationship much more easily. In fact, they relish it cause they get to taste different dick now.

The work of protecting and providing for women is both exhausting and thankless. Men are held accountable for the internal world's of women and the external stuff. If a woman cries, some man either did, or didn't do something. Men are always responsible and accountable for everything. It's a tremendous pressure. Women, have no such expectations or pressures. All the have to do is stay in good shape, or even okay shape. They don't have to be good mothers, they don't have to be good people, they don't have to work, the don't have to work based on maximizing money. They don't have to do anything. They can lay on a couch all day long and as long as they are remotely attractive they will get most of what they want out of life. And for what ever they can't get, the have feminists demanding it to be given to them for free.

This is why men commit suicide in droves. They are the disposable human lives that exist for the soft comforts of cowardly, leisurely, women.

Because of women.

Came to say this beat me to it
FPBP
/Thread

privilege

Because for every lonely woman, there are a hundred lonely men. Women live life on easy mode. They aren't required to do anything but are still encouraged to reach for the stars. So if they fail it's ok because they're women. If they hit big, it's great because they're women. Men are seen as living failures if they do fail at life.

^^^THIS^^^

This. Asking for help is harder for a lot of men than just ending it.

you're alright, sven

this

Also they have less to lose because the world tells them they're worthless.

i should mention that it's men other than niggers. women essentially have the intelligence of niggers. it's why you don't see either group commit suicide.

Men watch anime more often

So much this

no matter what happens, no matter what people say, ultimately, women don't really have anything to live up to. there's no pressure.

less of a social safety net
when men are in a shitty situation, nobody gives a shit, you are expected to solve problems on your own and weakness is frowned upon (so men won't seek any help on their own); sometimes men confide in their gfs/wives but it only pushes them away because they want a stronk chad not a whiny bitch
for women it's perfectly fine to be weak so everyone will help you out and men will whiteknight hard for you (unless you are an ugly cunt who couldn't amass even a little bit of a social circle)
2bh i think it's ok when faggots kill themselves, natural selection at work

Cuz men achieve. and are expected to achieve a lot more than women. Also, let's keep it real women have it all easier

Suicide gap
>smash the glass ceiling (from 300 feet)

The emotional needs of men are based on being needed and required.
The emotional needs of women are based on being wanted.

Also they have less to lose because the world tells them they're worthless.

Being a man in the modern world (especially if you're single) is thankless and incomprehensibly exhausting. Governments and women cannot understand the woes of average men unless they at one point were as well.

Men have nobody to relate to.

They have the balls to do it

Anyone have any more or can we just screencap this for post in every suicide thread now?

Men use more permanent methods. It's not that they are necessarily higher, they just succeed more often.

Because of women.

Also, who is this semen demon?

Why should women ever suicide?

Between the supply/demand advantage that good women have, their social networks, and chivalry still in light effect, women fucking dominate, no equality there.

fuck that. there's no such thing as a "suicide attempt". you have to try to live. if you want to leave, it's not hard.
a failed suicide is just a cry for attention.

> Be born a boy
> Be taught that your every sexual urge is inherently harmful and dirty
> Looking at pretty girls is bad
> Extremely vague idea of 'objectification' means that in pretty much every relationship you can be accused of just wanting the woman for her body, and this is bad
> Pounded into your head that you are constantly on the verge of raping people apparently and that this is the most monstrous thing you can do to someone
> Struggle past the LOL BOYS ARE DUMB culture to get in a relationship
> If she ever dumps you for whatever reason, she'll have family, friends and culture telling her that you didn't deserve her
> Meanwhile that same culture tells you you fucked up and are a bad person if you dump her
> Even in 'traditional' environments such as church you are vilified
> Trained to think that the best thing you can be is a meek beta cuck but LOL turns out women don't actually like that
> Even if you get past all that with the right girl, she will spend your entire marriage absorbing messages that divorce is glamorous and normal and there's nothing wrong with financially fucking over her husband
> If you do divorce, lose half your shit and courts will never enforce access to your kids

Basically guys have to work much much harder at much higher risk for the chance to be in a relationship with someone who will receive support and financial rewards if they leave you at the drop of a hat while you are punished for their decisions

If you decide to opt out of the game entirely you're seen as creepy or a loser or vaguely misogynistic

women lack the capacity to have an existential crisis
one moment she is sad and the next she is already thinking of shopping

>quem é esta demónia do sémen?

i dont know brock, some random portuguese qt

Women already accept that they have limited agency.
Men have a harder time accepting they're not in control of their destiny and are likely to take more drastic measures when they realize they have limited agency. Just look at Cred Forums: the majority of you "redpilled" faggots will be purple pilled or even go full blue pill once you decide to grow up. The remaining will drift toward self-destruction and/or suicide.

Is Islam the solution lads?
It keeps looking more appealing

If I've learned anything from bad ends to relationships, just lie to your friends and family. Simplify and say she cheated on you. That's the only reason people seem to accept for dumping a broad, even if she's a harpy that makes your life miserable.

anime made me realize how ugly reality is.

women know life is just about having fun while men take it too seriously

Kill yourself faggot. I have yet to meet a christian that wasn't beta af.

Because we have to actually pay for our mistakes. Women don't.

Women have a built-in fallback plan unless they're really fucking ugly. They can mooch off a man at any time.

islam is the zombie horde that all those apocalypse movies told us about.

Soon the last of non muslims will die and the muslims will talk about the legend of a guy who used to not believe in Allah. Like the end of I Am Legend (the book) but with muslims instead of zombies.

interesting answer - are you female?

It's men's fault for falling for that trap though isn't it?

Women have fun while men make the world fun for them.

Suicide rate for women skyrocketed alongside emancipation, and you wanna know the main reason for emancipation?

>Economy in the shitter
>Women have to work too
>They realize what ACTUAL work is, not gay ass housekeeping
>Fuck, do I have to share my shit with muh familia? No way

And so on.

My best friend is tall, not good looking but just about average, very hard working and honest. He got hooked by a skinny ugly witch with no education, hardly any resume, and he's been her slave for a decade. He literally had a mild seizure during the time SHE was about to break up with him. I can make the same case for my fat ugly older sister, except she wasted an engineer degree and ended up a fucking cashier.

That's how much men are indoctrinated into pie eating, no matter how disgusting the pie is.

it's because we want to leave the world better than we found it, you cunt

Women have it easier in virtually all aspects of life in western society. It's that simple. Yes, men are physically superior, but we can't use that to our advantage against women. Women have the total advantage in all aspects. Everything favors women and works for women, men are just along for the ride and we are the disposable tools that make this all happen. It's so ironic. Men are victims of their own apathy, their own servitude to women, but we are victims because we make ourselves be victims. We don't have to cuck ourselves, to hate ourselves. We don't have to worship women and give them everything. Yet we do. And we punish other men that dare have the balls to not follow this way of life.

Anti male propaganda

Sexism and misandry are politically correct and socially acceptable.

tits or gtfo

They are not intelligent enough to realise when the time has come

Common disease in our country, i know many of those cucks

Can confirm, going to end it soon, never asked for help.

Cuz men are better at everything

Take 50 Muslims and niggers with you on the way out

This.
It's the only correct way out

They usually choose more deadly means.
They don't have the emotional wherewithal to try a "cry for help."
Young men are often just raging autistic faggots.

>use plastic forks to behead 50 niggers
>britanistan bans the last of their cutlery
>eternal anglo dies of starvation
really makes you think

>Young men are often just raging autistic faggots.

No they aren't. You only say that because it's acceptable to demonize men. The only thing wrong with men is that we punish ourselves for the benefit of women.

Women live in hard mode -- they will always be doubted more for doing the same work at the same level and they'll always face obstacles, like being raped, having to give birth, and being subject to massive imageboard hatred.
On the other hand, many men do fail, such as yourself, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=wse_hgca220

Look at the figures. It's scientifically proven that males are massively more susceptible to autism. And just look around the Internet -- there's no female equivalent to Cred Forums. At most, there's just support-group places like Jezebel.

Why are you so butthurt and resistant to facts? What was done to you in early years?

Haha that's the dumbest shit ive heard so far.

m8, women (unlike men) can literally get through life all expenses paid just because they have a fucking vagina. Anyone who disagrees with that simply hasnt lived enough of life to know that themselves.

correct THIS record!
*unzips dick*

>there's no female equivalent to Cred Forums.
>what is feministing
wew :^)

I'm not butthurt, you seem to be angsty about something here. I've seen plenty of female autism online, it's just not acceptable to call them out on it.

And lets say for the sake of argument that males are "autistic", even generally or for the most part. What then? If that was the case, then things should change to accommodate men, since men are the reason civilization exists in the first place.

We wish to be with our waifus

The female equivalent of pol is neofag.

first post best post

Why have you not replied to me yet? Are you a coward that runs away from arguments? You're clearly just another weirdo that hates males online because western society hates men and you try to exploit this fact. Maybe YOU should kill yourself, I recommend it.

Female autism online is barely visible and there are clear biochemical reasons for this.

Males should just stop projecting their autism all over the world and keep it strictly limited to permavirgin containment boards.

Even when this is a containment board, you're meant to keep your sperging in check.

This.

So you're just upset that Chad never committed to you, and instead of holding him (or them) accountable, you insult vulnerable males online. Alright, femanon. You're heartbroken, I get it. Cred Forums is a containment board, but most people here are bitter towards males for not "manning up" and marrying sluts.

>disposable human lives that exist for the soft comforts of cowardly, leisurely, women.

we should bring back dowries

>Dream of cramming for a test for 1000 years
How horrible.

>only two genders
wtf

The one about him in the deep sea was worse
Imagine months of looking at spooky fish

>like being raped

men get raped more often than women

No, that was only you, user, because you came across as queer and gender ambivalent. Most male anons don't get raped. Something like one in three women in developed countries do get seriously sexually assaulted at some time.

this user gets it

Men pull it off more successfully.

Women are more likely to ATTEMPT suicide, but whereas men go for quick and clean methods that are guaranteed to work (i.e. gunshot to the head), women prefer the slow approach/call for help method of suicide, i.e. swallowing an excessive amount of pills.

They have to put in more effort to get laid

You could actually look this up and read the psychology literature from peer-reviewed international academic journals. Or, you could just ask Cred Forums, which is clearly a bastion of mental health.

Men commit suicide more often because they have less social support and are less willing to seek help. They sit off on the side of society and do nothing to help solve their own issues, and eventually end up drinking/drugging themselves to the point of killing themselves.

Islam is never the solution.
The answer to degeneracy is not with more degeneracy.

>victim blaming because he's male

Chad will never love you. Remember I said this.

Because they're not as privileged as women.

There is no such thing as "help". If a man asks for help he will talk to some dumb neo-lib bitch therapist for about 10 minutes before she prescribes him psychotropic medication.

The only way forward from this is killing. Widespread torture and suffering, to remind people what they have fucking done.

Even then it's still easier for a fat/ ugly woman then it is for a fat/ugly man

I think men just need to find solidarity with their fellow men.
From what I understand, most of the effective aspects of modern psychology lies in simply communicating one's ordeals and personal wants.

Your wife/girlfriend will use that shit to take advantage of you, especially if you break up with her, but friends last so much better.

This is a slide thread

>I think men just need to find solidarity with their fellow men.

That's never going to happen. Men are pitted against each other, we see each other as legitimate targets. Western masculinity is based around serving women and making life hard for other men.

Just ONE tiny example would be how MRAs are treated. They fight for men constantly yet most men hate them, because what MRAs say conflicts with how the western male is conditioned to see life. The MRA thing is just one example.

The rest of your post is good. But men have no solid cohesion as a gender.

Because women tend care about other people far more than men

>That's never going to happen. Men are pitted against each other, we see each other as legitimate targets. Western masculinity is based around serving women and making life hard for other men.

One of the reasons gay men may be the ultimate redpill, if you could get rid of the rampant sluttiness in the gay community.

Men take responsibility in life whereas women do not.

We get shit done

men's suicide rates are higher, but women attempt suicide at a higher rate.
as expected, women can't do anything right.

gay men are staunch feminists most of the time

again, those are just cries for attention. they have nothing to do with suicide.

Maybe where you live, but not in Burgerland.
Lesbians are pretty much the only inherently progressive people over here. Gay men, and even a substantial number of trans people (actual ones who are mentally ill, not just "I identify as a trans-ethic helicopter-kin" bullshit) are increasingly conservative.

Because men don't get to coast through life free of responsibilities.

I've encountered many faggots online who add to this disgusting anti-male atmosphere we see right now. They are absolutely traitors to the male gender, if such a thing ever existed. In real life, they are also feminists here and defend women to a disgusting degree.

Because men are pussies too weak to face the difficulties of life.

Keep in mind that we only know of documented suicide attempts (ending up in a emergency room) if a man tries to kill himself but fails and no one finds out, it won't be documented.

In my opinion men try as often as women, probably even more, it's just that no one ever finds out since suicidal men have no social circles, friends, etc.

What is prison rape

The only reason gay men ever might have allied themselves with feminist/lesbian cunts is because they all had a stake in making same-sex marriage legal.
Now that that's been resolved, feminism is just a power grab that disadvantages men, including gay men.

Then why do so many fags still fight for it then? They genuinely think women still have it hard in western society, to the point of them being "oppressed".

This is not exclusive to fags though. The male gender in western civilization has been castrated, but it was a silent castration. Slow, quiet, deadly.

Almost all women act autistic desu, it counts as normal for them.

Once again, maybe where you live, but not in Burgerland.

>This is not exclusive to fags though. The male gender in western civilization has been castrated, but it was a silent castration. Slow, quiet, deadly.

I think you may have just answered your own question.

If a rapist lays a trail of chocolates and tampons leading out of the apple store leading up to a falling cage, and a woman falls for it; is it the woman's fault that he did it?

ignorance is bliss

>Why men's suicide rates is much higher than women?

Because women swim in privileges.

This user gets it.

Once you go 2D the suicide oddly seems a quick fix to unite with your waifu.

Ironically; my waifu is also one of the reasons why I haven't committed suicide yet.

What anime is this

Boku no Pico.

Because a woman literally just needs to walk outside to get all of this for free with 0 effort.

Men -
Literally responsible for the whole of financial security of a nation.
Family unit? Provided for by a man. Welfare state? Men. Divorced households? Yup, men.

Absolutely despised on principle by society.
>Teach men not to rape, patriarchy, war is men's fault, family court, every accomplishment you achieve is expected (because male) not lauded, ect

No security in modern world.
>Interchangeable work unit with women, often disfavored compared to women, marriage and divorce outrageously pro-woman/anti-man, no assistance for anything (there is ONE men's shelter in the entire US)

Still sky high expectations
>Earn more money, fight in wars, work dangerous jobs, provide, ect

Women -

Just fucking be there. Unless you're hyper crazy someone will put up with your shit.

same, see you on the other side

Kek is it?

Because when men attempt suicide they out a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger. Works almost every time. When women attempt suicide they slit their wrists (the wrong way) or take pills (the wrong ones or not enough to actually kill themselves). Simple as that.

Why is sex there twice. Fucking normies.

Sex, and sexual intimacy are very different things. It's why people who come out on the other side of 30 are left feeling extremely fucked up from hook up culture.

because sex has an emotional component and sex with a hooker or slut at a party and sex with a girl who loves you and loves doing it and initiates it willingly are completely fucking different things, how do you not know this?

Maybe because I'm stuck halfway through red. The two seem simple enough. Benis in vagina. No need to complicate it with abstract concepts.