IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

TRAIN FLIES THROUGHT THE AIR, AFTER COLLIDING FULL SPEED WITH THE PLATFORM, AND CRASHES INTO STATION ROOF IN NEW JOYZEE.

OVER 100 CASUALTIES, AT LEAST THREE DEAD, PEOPLE LOST LIMBS AND SUCH.

CAUSE: UNKOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERvk3WQIt7s
youtube.com/watch?v=KLUVVpxSLQE
youtube.com/watch?v=3BLtNcUxGeg
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hoboken-crash-new-jersey-transit-train-didn-t-have-positive-n656781
youtu.be/YvleOWXLhHU
fivethirtyeight.com/features/washington-d-c-s-metro-catches-fire-more-than-four-times-a-week/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Palo_Verde,_Arizona_derailment
youtube.com/watch?v=v5JiPj9c98Y
youtube.com/embed/dui0RN8iWGs
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/29/transit-train-crashes-new-jersey-station/91261182/
youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
youtube.com/watch?v=0xZGpI7RQuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, fuck Trump and fuck white people, hope many were killed

pretty sure we can blame this on a philosophy student

inb4 muslim traindriver that din du

What is with this getting posted fucking everywhere?

cool

holy shit didn't even think of that
remember that any muslim bus driver or taxi driver can start a happening at any point

>innocent civilians on train get killed and severely injured
>blame trump and whites
Nice logic there google

>over 100 casualties
>three dead

Pick one

there is like 5 threads already

Not very nice. Cred Forums is satire dude.

People seem to think injuries are casualties. I, personally, don't see it that way.

Serves those crackers right for voting fr Drumpf

My bet is a train conductor of the diverse variety.

Probably texting or talking to another diversityfriend on an obamaphone.

Probably female, because you know. They cant drive for shit.

didn't they find bombs and stuff on the rail tracks last week?

Trump better not fuck up the next debate and leave this out of it. "Crumbling infrastructure" includes paying people peanuts and refusing to implement modern technology.

>train station captcha

What the FUCK are you going to do?

>American infrastructure
Seriously, how are your highways and subways falling apart whilst your government gives away billions in aid?

youtube.com/watch?v=KLUVVpxSLQE
youtube.com/watch?v=3BLtNcUxGeg

100 injured
many traped

What's being distracted from? Really boggins your noggin.

Start reporting it probably. It's bait spam.

Hey dumb fuck nice infrastructure meme. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Probably just a gas leak.

That's it, I've had enough of this bullshit.

Post your fucking address so we can square the fuck up and I can knock your FUCKING teeth out.

I'll check this thread again in 10 minutes. I swear to fucking god if I come back to this thread and see you replied with some pussy shit and tried to avoid fighting me I'll track your IP myself and throatfuck you in front of your mother.

I have lived in Miami and nyc and travel to the states several times a year for business. How does a train hit a platform at full speed? Either an under qualified affirmative action dindu was on their phone or its faulty infrastructure

Okay.

Stop spamming your "US infrastructure bad" meme was all my post said.

That's a pretty good Jersey accent you got there britbro

If there weren't so many non-whites working public transit, this wouldn't have happened. Dindu or beaner fault for sure.

>implying nogs could pull off something as sophisticated as causing a train crash.

is this running the new havok physics engine?

First time I've posted it, and it's true. I love your country but charity begins at home, your government wastes hundreds of billions of dollars in aid and being the world police when your inner cities are crumbling

Hoboken is majority rich cracker and Chinaman, there was no way it was ever going for Mr. Trump.

T. Guy who commutes via that train and terminal to the path into NYC every day.

they don't have to be the driver to initiate
they could have sabotaged tracks or brakes or the signal box, or just taken over the driver's seat

Nah. Just another day in the mid-west. Not even tornadic. Just regular old straight line winds.

You're obsessed with the foreign spending. I never said anything about it.

Our infrastructure is no better or worse than yours. The inner cities could use some work but that's the leadership of the city's fault, not our federal government spending. If Trump wins we'll fix that though.

At this point the best thing to do would be to drive up over the curb and get the fuck away from those power lines.

You know, I haven't been here in a couple months, but I really hope this is some recent copypasta

Nerve gas perhaps

PHOTOS OF SUSPECT

Looks like those peoples morning plans got derailed.

>some of you guys are alright.
>don't go to Hoboken tomorrow

I can't believe he actually went and did it

>People seem to think injuries are casualties.

That's because they are you dingus

Where's the damn video?

Kek

cas·u·al·ty
/ˈkaZH(o͞o)əltē/

noun

1. a person killed or injured in a war or accident.

Getting scratched by Flying Glass usually gets counted though. Media likes big numbers.

Why are you such a racist piece of shit? And why is your penis so small and no-functioning?

The obvious explanation is brake failure.

WAT?

>that guy being blown across the road who nearly gets run over

See

It was a Muslim.

Kek wills it.

as someone who spends too much time
here, i can say confidently it is not pasta.

It going to be now

BANE?

It crashed into a terminal at the end of the line, not a station -- see pic related. The "platform" in question was fully in front of it and part of the terminal structure.

Witnesses / riders say the train didn't slow down at all -- it was driven as if the building wasn't there at all.

nope he called you out nigga

Oh man, was that lioness OK?

it's a fairly new one. may have just been from last night in the trump supporter gets beat up thread.

Carlos!!!

I hope Slowbeef is okay.

She's probably fine. Bet she won't do that again.

>CAUSE: UNKNOWN
Cause: KEK

>ftfy

I appreciate your post.

>Hoboken Crash: New Jersey Transit Train Didn't Have Positive Train Control

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hoboken-crash-new-jersey-transit-train-didn-t-have-positive-n656781

lol, NJT can't even afford to do a thing the feds required all railroads to install last year. For those who don't know, PTC is just a term for computerized signalling aka automatic braking. There's currently no PTC in Manhattan due to the extensive damage caused by Sandy, as well

Fuck New Jersey.

Are there any videos of this yet? Must have been insane.

Video of aftermath
youtu.be/YvleOWXLhHU

He'll be fine

Answer to this is not to do anything, as you're an external variable. You acting on the situation would cause you to alter the outcome and be liable for the consequences. Prove me wrong.

But the military sense implies an injury more severe than a paper cut.

The number of hospitalizations would be more useful

>Train crashes through station
>Didn't slow down to stop
>Likely cause is brake failure
>No breaks on this train
>Meme magic works both ways
>MFW

HA!

Fuck a muzzie train driver directs my train to work every morning...

>DEJA VU

why didn't we listen?

>accusing people of being racist on /pol

are you even aware of where you are?

No, the likely cause is the operator checking his phone. I'm willing to bet $100 on this. And, as there was no automatic signalling, the train was unable to stop itself when it passed a red light.

One of the passengers is saying the breaks were never deployed live on CNN right now.

>muslim train driver

Do you think he like, steered the train into something?

A niggers concept of language. Found the dindu in the thread.

Any video of flying train?

>He kept running back and forth in the front of the train in order to rock the train off the tracks.

no my fat comrade, we call them leafs and move on. stop embarrassing us.

ban assault wind currents

>OVER 100 CASUALTIES, AT LEAST THREE DEAD
>OVER 100 CASUALTIES
>AT LEAST THREE DEAD

I mean, you're not wrong, but what?

probly sending a text. any confirmation on the witness who said she heard 'allah akbar'?

Exactly, whose fault was that? The operator's. Trains use airbrakes which stop the train upon a system failure (ie, depressurization). The *only* way the brakes could have "failed" is if they were never pressurized in the first place. Such a thing is almost impossible to conceive as it would mean at least three different people (maintenance yard operator, the conductor, the operator) failed their duty to check the brake pressure at the start of their shift. The only time brakes are depressurized is when the actual train cars have to be disconnected, which is not a common thing for passenger services.

Someone fucked up bad here, and the UTU won't be able to protect them (like the SEIU does with MTA trains).

>CASUALTIES

cas·u·al·ty
ˈkaZH(əw)əltē/
noun
plural noun: casualties
a person killed or injured in a war or accident.

in five years American "liberals" will probably be delusional enough to try just that

>OVER 100 CASUALTIES
>AT LEAST THREE DEAD

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

>People seem to think injuries are casualties
There's always more casualties than deaths in war.
Wanna know why? Because fucking injuries count as casualties.

CARMELLA!!!!

WHERE IS THE GABAGOOL?

casualty does not mean dead you fucking goatfucker

Right, so the train essentially has no brakes. How else would a meme manifest like this if their are so many steps/checks except by human error? Of course trains will have brakes installed and checked, but if they aren't deployed, the train has no brakes.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Bye.

Followed by 3 dead

dead
ded/Submit
adjective
no longer alive.

Do you not see the redundancy?

Literally?

There are trains in America?

nice.

The train has brakes, they just weren't utilized by the operator.

OKAY! Fuck.

I must have heard it used in a context that suggested that casualties = deaths.

I stand duly corrected.

Okay Cred Forums!?

4/11

yes and NJ is one of the better states for transit, people shit on NJT but it's part of the trifecta of tri-state rail systems (the other two being Metro-North and Long Island RR) that supplies NYC with workers

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Guaranteed snackbar

Yeah

fivethirtyeight.com/features/washington-d-c-s-metro-catches-fire-more-than-four-times-a-week/

All trains are going to have brakes, the only way the meme can manifest is human error.

T O P F U C K I N K E K
O
P

F
U
C
K
I
N

K
E
K

who in the FUCK are YOU?

Multi-task drifting!!

Why? Were they made out of pork?

>trump criticises Dem failure to invest in transport infrastructure
>major transport accident occurs less than a week later

It is better to be liable for less severe consequences than to allow more severe consequences to happen. All it takes for evil to prevail is for a few good men to do nothing. If you would really stand by, you're a dumb faggot flipping his fedora before looking at the crowd of people about to get hit by a train, then looking to the one woman who gets saved, tipping your hat, and saying miladay. Only retards think like the bait you gave.

It's like 1998 on The Underground! Let's do this! Someone film it!

If it turns out the operator decided to do terrorism, it will shake up the RR industry a lot. It'd be the first circumstance of such a thing happening, ever. I'd give the FRA carte blanche to take a much harder stance on PTC implementation, and it will more or less ensure RRs never ever hire muslim operators again. This is especially true back west where people are anal retentive over oil trains, which passenger trains more commonly intermingle with (this is especially true in the LA area).

He can't keep getting away with it!

likely it was a nigger driver who fell asleep

>stop my invisible son

Sauce on trump quote?

The answer is pic related.

dubs checks out

Please, for the love of Kek, don't take the bait.

you're wrong, because you are a faggot

>inb4 mollynew posting

Who fucking cares, its a false flag for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Palo_Verde,_Arizona_derailment

where

>CAUSE: UNKOWN

It's fucking NJ transit, that's all the cause you need. Glad I moved out of that shithole, can't even run a train program without ten degrees of corruption and being continually overbudget.

Probably some jew york shitty workers commuting in to their shitty jobs. Fuck 'em. North jersey got all the trains and north jersey is full of shitlib cuntbag sausage-stuffed-nose cawfee-sayers with that fucking attitude and an orange spraytan. Nuke em'.

Thats a tree branch idiot

check the persons on that train
we might know more

not caused by the operator though, but by people destroying the track

Just a reminder if it was an aloha snackbar, kristie kream was one of the 31 governors opposed to "refugees". He may be a fat piece of shit but he is republican.

>caused by Sandy

I lived through sandy and it wasn't even bad. The infrastx on the east coast is just crumbling, a rotten mess, incompetent. They use the hurricane as an excuse. In the northeast all the hurricanes are babby tier to begin with, and that one was particularly babby. Just a fucking excuse, the mayors and governors and other heads steal all the funds set aside for infrastructure, and that's why everything is always falling apart crumbling shit, potholes fucking everywhere, shit traffic patterning, just goddamned incompetent. Something you would expect from India or brazil.

Jersey is shit but it's still better than you cuckbongs' dreary little island. Eat ahmed's cock.

________________ ________________ ________________
|| [ ] religion [ ] || || [ ] of [ ] || || [ ] peace [ ] ||
[_||_______|_______||_] [_||_______|_______||_] [_||_______|_______||_]
(@)@)*********(@)(@) ```` (@)@)*********(@)(@) ```` (@)@)*********(@)(@)
===============================================================

Sandy is what kicked out the chair. After Sandy, everyone couldn't play the "differed maintenance" card anymore because shit would just fall apart and not be safe to use. This is especially noticeable with the North River Tunnels, and why the Gateway program is getting prioritized. As it applies to NJT, most of their infrastructure problems is the same as Amtrak's: shit tier signalling system (a hand-me-down from Penn Central) and no computerized signalling. The shit fucking stations (specifically the rat hole under MSG) are the icing on the cake.

Futurama predicted this.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5JiPj9c98Y

Ems hack before crash youtube.com/embed/dui0RN8iWGs

Admitting your mistake is good and a sign of being an adult.

Your penance is to praise kek 16 times

The debate.

Didn't you watch the fucking debate?

The first debate you fucking faggo

Funnel money out of public infrastructure and into your own pockets for years and then get surprised when this shit happens. Humans are so dumb.

New joyzee!

Oh ma gawd!

I hope non of my favorite reality TV stars were hurt!

Where are the videos, webms, gifs? Is this what it has come down to?

Unacceptable.

Inb4 train engineer has ties to IS, or they try to blame Russia for hacking the train.

Unbreakable 2 incoming

meh, I work with railroads and let me tell you that was probably not a terror attack.

Just a retarded train driver who didn't break in time. you can tell he wasn't trying to go in as fast as possible or there wouldn't be that much train left.

Trains have been running into head-stations since the beginning of train traffic. Civillians just don't know what power is behind a trains weight, if he goes into the end of line with over 30kmh, it's almost certainly ending catastrophical.

pic related.

If he went into it with 60-80kmh, there wouldn't be much train left.

OMG ITS NOT REALLY NEWS

if you want to talk about americas crumbling infrastructure because were a 2nd world country then thats news.

yes I agree, we are living in golden times I think.

this. some one fucking up at their job isn't news

>Three dead
How banal.

If this was a terrorist attack, Chris Christie would be all over it screaming it from the rooftops. Relax faggots.

When that fuckup results in deaths and injuries it is. What if someone working at a nuke plant fucks up and causes a melt down? That would be news.

ah its krispy kreme

It's a subset, you twat.

Based Christie is awesome
He's just obnoxious and that's what turns off a lot of people

100 casualties, three of which were deaths. No, there isn't any redundancy. A casualty is an injury or death. In some instances it can mean equipment failure, like in the Navy when a main engine has a major problem it is called a casualty.

TELL ME WHY

>I'VE JUST BEEN ON THIS TRACK BEFORE

Not if he has his hands tied by the Feds, or that cause hasn't come to light yet.

So, you relax faggot.

>be american
>get train'd

I wish, he will just get trolled by Hillary. "20 years ago someone stayed at your hotel and it sucked."

you are a credit to your country, mr. Leaf.

Apparently... THE OP DELIVERED.

FPBP
>you are a tree star among leaves

To get votes.

BREAKING NEWS; PERPETUATOR IDENTIFIED AS FORMER CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN AND TRAIN ENTHUSIAST, MICHAEL PORTILLO

>that gaping giraffe anus

someone give you your stuxnet back. They send it by train!

>OVER 100 CASUALTIES
>AT LEAST THREE DEAD

Casualty does not mean death, idiot

WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS? WHERE ARE THE CCTV VIDEOS?

In America casualty is exclusively used to described the deceased.

>BOMB-LIKE EXPLOSION HEARD PRIOR TO TRAIN CRASH

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/29/transit-train-crashes-new-jersey-station/91261182/

>3 dead

Is anyone else sick of these minor happenings? We've had maybe 8 happenings in the last 2 weeks, with none having deaths over 3.

If each of those happenings was 10+, Trump would be 30 points ahead by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

STILL no video of the train flying in the air.

COME ON EVERYONE, IT'S 2016 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

CONDUCTOR OF PEACE

I mean the station most definately had security cameras, im surprised its not leaked yet.

Redundancy would be calling you a dipshit and a retard, both of which would be correct.

You're wrong on the internet. Let it go.

>full speed train crash
>cause unknown

Knucklehead asleep at the switch.

People expect dindus or hindus but it's an asian woman

trains have a deadman switch/pedal
(in 1st world countries)

did the trump train finally crash?

I hope that isnt a sign. Did a frog die?

Why would investigators just be casually walking through such a disaster scene, and with no hard hats, where the surroundings are apparently still very volitile, i.e. could shift/collapse at any second? Staged photo?

In every state but NJ, we do.

+++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++ FRESH OUT THE OVEN +++ THE CCTV IS HERE +++

Unless they are voting for Trump I don't give a fuck what happens in NJ.

There was no brakes.

agreed, I think this is just a viral marketing stunt for Unbreakable 2

Is that CIA?

>CAUSE: UNKOWN

A train conductor pic discovered on social media.

Is this a tornado and people are casually stopping at a red light like it's business as usual?

Fucking Thomas

You're nit supposed to remember that.

Hope they gonna find a new joke on social media one day...

Not tornadic. Just strong straight line winds.

Might be some shoddy construction somewhere in there as well.

+++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++ OK +++ NOW THE REAL ONE +++

So?
This is an accident.
And I only pretend to care about human suffering if non whites caused it and it fits my racist agenda.

dayum

same shit happened 3 years ago here (similar damages as the murican one, so far...)

it was a fishplate failure

Public transportation: not even once

animals go hard as fuck. humans are fucking pussies

>only 3 dead

who gives a shit?

Yes and it's becoming obvious that more and more nutbags are being activated.

This Turkish shooter prick in Washington was an ISIS recruit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xZGpI7RQuQ

He can't keep getting away with it!

Observation is interaction. Once you become aware of the situation and assess your options you become a part of the system.

Some people who are knowledgeable in train operations and mass transit have said that to them, this looks like a deliberate attack,

Hoboken is a very busy train station. It is the only train station in the greater NY metro area where every line has a stop.

The person in control of the train deliberately sped up when reaching the station. No train could have been going that fast just before the station, because going at that speed over switches would have caused it to derail. The only possibility is that the train was purposely sped up after the switches, while it approached the station.

Assange says he has emails that prove Clinton lied under oath.

Train driver here, depending on the model of train it is fully possible to run a red light an intentionally derail a train. I have opportunities every day at work to cause a huge disaster. Dunno about this train, but it's not in the realm of the impossible.

This "distraction of the week" is detracting from:

1. Big mistake by Clinton campaign bringing that retarded venezuelan on board

2. Clinton's weak performance at debate and subsequent ass kicking in the polls

3. House committee hearings

A week too early IMO. Assange is supposedly dropping a bomb next week. Shoulda saved this event for later.

That F750 looks pretty imposing in the mirror

I can't hold back the laughter

sources have identified the train conductor as prominent mob associate "Sammy Boy" Hiducci

>implying voluntarily not doing it means you are liable for the consequences

Quickly ask the single guy if he's alright giving his life up for these 6 people, you could at least prompt him in someway to influence your decision.

Holy shit