Nigger scientists on /r/science lecturing about "racial bias"

A panel of black scientists are hosting an AMA on r/science. You know what to do. Bombard them with actual facts and fuck up this whole thing. Get controversial questions to the top

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/science/comments/551lrf/science_ama_series_hi_were_leaders_from_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Trump and fuck whites, kill them all

Link: m.reddit.com/r/science/comments/551lrf/science_ama_series_hi_were_leaders_from_the/

bump

THIS IS CTR BAIT
>THIS IS CTR BAIT
THIS IS CTR BAIT
>THIS IS CTR BAIT
THIS IS CTR BAIT
>THIS IS CTR BAIT

This

Fuck off ctr

I think this is important, they're trying to do to the hard sciences what's already been done to the humanities and social sciences. Someone on this page making good points and his comments are, unsurprisingly, being downvoted and deleted.

I think I'll pass.

There are an awfully lot of 'removed', why?

It doesn't even look like any questions are being answered either.

Go back to redit faggot.

>It doesn't even look like any questions are being answered either.

the AMA crowd is scheduled for 4 pm today, I think.

I see this growing in the Chemistry department I'm going to. Several of the young PhDs they are putting in now are basically SJWs and it's PISSING ME OFF. In the mentor-ship classes for the department they literally have diversity training as part of learning how to teach.

Not ctr. This is just a good opportunity to stump some "scientists" and redpill people

I'm guessing the cuck mods don't like them.

It wont work its gona be censor general all mods on full blast.

are you doing this in every thread? I wish you were on the train that just wrecked in NJ

It'll work if you use an excessive amount of jargon and use links to shit. Obviously you can't waltz in and say "niggers are dumb diversity is 4 cucks." You have to be a little more eloquent and persuasive

I killed smelly coons in Somalia in the 90s and I will do it again in the US race war, nigger.

Ranger up.

Nice bait CTR