WOMAN ON THE TRAIN CLAIMS SHE HEAD ALLAHU AKBAR BEFORE THE CRASH

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/transportation/296351-senators-want-to-ensure-tsa-protects-trains-buses-and-ports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HEARD

Fuck Trump and fuck whites, that's all that matters, dead white people, my day is already made

Hey. At least your honest. :^)

Sauce?

wtf I hate allah now

Nice link.

source faggot

Race war when.

Source or apologize.

Honestly there are a lot of Muslims in that part of newjersey, and one could have been there and screamed it in an "ON MY GOD " way

I FUCKING CALLED IT

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

obvious bias

fugin mudslimes!!

That isn't at all how that is translated or interpreted.

Sweet sweet cultural enrichment.

When you're freaked out or startled do you shout out GOD IS GREAT?

link? video?

they can use if for anything. when they score a goal, behead an infidel or witness something terrible/frightening/surprising.

have you not watched videos of muzzies being shelled out the ass? they scream terrified allah snackbars

im gonna post this in every thread I see you in nigger until you leave

They do that as a rally cry

Taqiyya at its finest.

Wouldn't people who realized the train isn't stopping start screaming? Muzzies scream allahu ackbar when they stub their toes, witness a crash, or just feel like screaming... they say it all the time.

Now, if the conductor was muzzy, we've got something to investigate.

CRASHING THIS TRAIN...

proofs?

WITH NO SURVIVORS....OH WAIT.

Well you posted no link or source and i evenw atched them interview her and she never said that, but i like what you are on to OP and i am going to take your word on this matter

how did she find us?

Kek

What if they behead an infidel, suddenly get scared and then kick the head into a goal?

You know people of all races ride trains, right?

I'm pretty sure this hurt more than just white people.

Yeah, hard to trust the vanginal jew
But liberals can't argue with them or they'll be anti feminist

thehill.com/policy/transportation/296351-senators-want-to-ensure-tsa-protects-trains-buses-and-ports

Awfully convenient timing here. Burgers, get ready to remove your shoes when boarding the train from now on

Is that not a prayer as well?

t. expert in mudslims

I'm no cuck but you are wrong, mate. It's the brown equivalent to "My God" in the US, so the other user might be right.

I hope he's not

If I was about to crash, I might say "Oh God save my soul!" too.

t. real expert muslims

Allahu Ackbar doesn't hold the same meaning and is NOT used in the same way as a "Oh my God!" exclamation.

While you may exclaim, as a Christian, during any event or happening, muslims can praise their devil god only in an act of jihad, that means fighting unbelievers in any way, from blowing themselves up, through crashing trains, to literally holding a flag in the centre of New York and chanting it.

As long as it is considered spreading islam it's perfectly fine to chant Allahu Ackbar, but IT IS NEVER USED as a general exclamation when reacting to anything, like we are using "Oh my God!'.

Nice taqiyya you muslim piece of shit.

today I learned something. thx bulgarian cunt.

I mean it's more simple than that even, for all the Abrahamic religions you're not supposed to take gods name in vain, Muslims are by and far the most strict of the three, the likelihood of finding a Muslim speaking Arabic to exclaim their gods name and do so in a vain way is very slim.

This phrase is also used in times of distress.

Just before a Garuda Airbus A300B-4 crashed into the jungle near Medan, Indonesia, the pilot screamed "Aaaaaaah! Allahu Akbar!" into his radio... It was suspected that the crash may have been due to either disorientation or engine failure caused by local dense smog resulting from forest fires.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takbir

The real God/real religion equivalent would be screaming "amen" though

OK, so who's right. Debate.

It's okay, at least you tried.

It's not really okay though.

You didn't even include a source.

>source

>t. I learned everything I know from Cred Forums

Fuck off

>Believing what someone on Cred Forums says at face value

This board is cancerous

>Believing what I said
that's a pretty nice irony you fucking leaf

i hope all niggers we'll be openly rabid and openly aggrissive like this one, and i wish that majority of white people were "raciss". then we would have our race war and the order would be restablished

NOTHING HAPPENED.

JUST CHECKED THEN. REWIND BACK AN HOUR AND YOU'LL SEE SHE SAYS NOTHING...

OP, is inded a faggot

shilldog will make it happen, perhaps no matter who wins

It's idiotic. She surely didn't hear the train driver shouting snackbar, unless he used the PA system. Also, the snackbars snackbar on all occasions, so one just had to realize he might be about to die and would praise snackbar in order to make it to "heaven".
Unless it can be attributed to some sort of perpetrator, it's useless.

About two months ago they accepted 5,000 refugees to be stationed into Jersey City, thank god that shithole is away from me

Just waiting for the happenings to unfold lads

Classic americans bringing the bantz

Who screams "My God!" before blowing themselves up?