What does Cred Forums think of this smug little kike?

What does Cred Forums think of this smug little kike?

makes college liberals suicidal, 10/10 cool guy

I heard he is being sued by Mohammed the clock inventor. I hope Ben destroys him.

I like him but I'm happy as fuck that Thomas Sowell told him he was voting against Hillary yesterday on his own show. Maybe it'll make him come to his senses a little bit.

Preheat the oven

Brilliant. Every argument he makes is genius... Except against trump. His argument makes little sense, and almost comes off as baseless. Very weird.

He's Jew, and that's all that matters.

>clockboy trying to fuck with Shapiro

Literally for what reason? Everyone knows that Shapiro will absolutely destroy him. It's like Ahmed and his shitty father are asking to get buttfucked for the sake of media attention.

He's proof that when you mix whites with jews they gain some honorable traits and retain some jewishness.

He's a great debaters and I agree with a lot of his politics. He's still a sneaky kike who shills for Israel, though.

Who?

Pretty based. Exposed Cred Forums when they chose coalburning degenerate faggot kike as their leader instead of him.

Shapiro has a point when he goes against trump, but he hates him too much for the lack of reasons he has. Though I like trump, I accept all arguments

A good sophist, a typical jew, a horrible American.

He went full retard with the Michelle Fields controversy. Very smart guy and a great debater though.

Little Benji is cute. CUTE!

>Called out Milo for the idiot he is
He's alright is my book

He needs to come home to us :,(

I LOVE BEN SHAPIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd make a good president some day. Has no time for leftist bullshit. Only disappointing part was when he came out against trump for not being conservative and telling people to not vote for him just to stop hillary.

Then goes all in for el rato who is owned by goldman sachs, tried to steal some state primaries with fake voter violation forms and saying ben carson dropped out.

All just to stop trump. Plenty of actual conservatives like Yeb! he could have vouched for but went for ratboy just to stop Trump. Friends with Glenn Beck who is a sad loser.

Cred Forumsster in denial.

He needs to come home.

he's a zionist. i heard him on the radio saying israel and his jewness are the 2 most important things in his life. right up there with his children