Migrating to Finland

Is Finland still a country worth migrating to?
How cucked is Finland and how dangerous?
What places are completely uncucked?
How easy is it for a normal educated german guy in his 20's to get a finnish citizenship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoNTT0BzRHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is Finland still a country worth migrating to?
depends what you are looking for
>How cucked is Finland and how dangerous?
finland isn't too cucked
>What places are completely uncucked?
I don't know, swedish speaking communities are the most cucked but on the other hand they are the best to live in, 0 somalis, 0 crime, helsinki is worst in every regard
>How easy is it for a normal educated german guy in his 20's to get a finnish citizenship?
dunno

Maybe you should try visiting as a tourist before you think about anything.

If by cucked you mean immigrants, only East-Helsinki is a place one has to avoid. Turku and Tampere are nice towns and probably won't feel too small for you, although they're not completely free from shitskins. They're still good cities. If ''uncucked'' is your only criteria, there's the countryside.

Shitskins won't disappear by hiding from them. They'll have to be dealed with.

They have good memes.

you're welcome here, if you beat up at least one nigger every month

What can you do in Oulu?

i can try to channel my grand-granddads hate, we'll see :^)

i live in berlin, so i know who to deal with them.
How good is the internet on the countryside?

We are trying to catch Swedish cuck level with all efforts of our media and politicians. Dont come here. East europe is safer bet.

Don't come here, we are way too full already. And in debt. You won't get gibsmedat and you won't find a job.

>finland isn't too cucked
yes it is, way too cucked

Absolutely nothing except do drugs, drink alcohol and see too many arabs. I promise you, there's plenty of arabic dick for everyone.
t. Oulu

Yeah YLE has really stepped up its game in the last months on multiculti.

Was in Helsinki for "International Festival" this spring... Every white woman there went home with a black guy. I guess it's a novelty for you guys.

I promise you it's not just Helsinki, that shit has already spread here in Oulu too. Every big city has that problem.
>but muh irrelevant shitholes aren't cucked
yeah well they're also irrelevant shitholes

Helsinki and other big cities are light years ahead in this degeneracy though. Still, for the OP's purposes he should move to Hungary or Poland or something.

Hau ab, wir sind voll

du wirst die Sprache nie lernen, fast unmöglich für Ausländer

My cousin has glass fiber connection there. I guess it depends but internet is pretty good everywhere

No, and it never was. It's cold, boring, high taxes
That said if you're a social&entertaining guy you can make life great here

100% cucked in terms of government (all ethnomasochists & feminists) but much less cucked than sweden
not very many darkies

Anything in the countryside, but there's nothing there so you wouldn't wanna live there

I'd say pick a city outside of Helsinki and youll be fine

>How easy is it for a normal educated german guy in his 20's to get a finnish citizenship?
If you have applicable skills, not very hard I think

I very rarely see interracial couples

granted I'm an asocial fuck

but from all I see fennoswedes largely mix with fennoswedes even to this day

finns mix with finns even today

and some somalis mix with some finns I guess

I'm guessing the somali thing is more among modern teens, them being in the same school and growing up around them

I'm just guessing because I don't really see it in my daily life in vantaa, I see somalis being somalis though, they too seem to group together instead of mixing, I don't know

no

there is nothing here

Yeah I'd parrot as well, if uncuckedness is your priority I'd 100% pick ex-communist eastern Europe over Finland

V4 countries are your best bet

I meant with ''dealing with them'', like actually erasing them. Or moving. I don't know what'll happend in the coming years, but people are starting to get tired enough here as well.

The internet is probably decent on most places on the countryside, but I don't think you'd want to live in the countryside. Finnish definition of rural areas btw is something close to a ghost town. Turku for example, is one of the largest towns but it has 185k population. Don't expect getting service in german/english always if you go to smaller villages.

You're going to have a bad time if you can't speak Finnish and not living in a >150k town.

It never was.

You're more likely to finish yourself off before shitskin migrants get the chance.

Countryside, basically most areas outside big cities without refugee centers.

Same chance as any other EU-citizen. Come here, work here, live here and eventually you'll be naturalized. More easier, and worthwhile, for you to go to Denmark or Norway though (better salary, easier language, etc.). I'd recommend Sweden, but there's a civil war brewing in that country.

Beautiful city though. Amazing public transportation light years ahead of US. People are super friendly but don't talk much probably because they're shy?

I really wanted to move there until I went to the international festival. And then started noticing all the propaganda in the ads all over town.

Yle is least of our troubles. Sanoma media spearheaded by Helsinkin Sanomat is worst offender. They dont even pretend try to be objective. They are in full globalist, green multi-kulti eushill mode.

the fire rises

Is there no multiculti propaganda in HK?

most fennoswedes are really racist desu
most niggers are hanging in the bigger cities doing nothing. It's still quite unusual to see immigrants.

>granted I'm an asocial fuck
there's your problem. As long as we stop pretending that we aren't cucked, we can start fixing the problem.

Also, about that "radical groups getting banned" thing. Anarchists are mad because their group is getting banned too. I'm hoping to see antifa gone.

Whats the minimum talking distance between two people?

You should first try visiting as a tourist. "There's nothing to do and it makes you die inside" is not something only sandniggers experience when they come here.

Coward.

You guys aren't realizing what you have. And don't give me "we don't have culture". Go to the museum.

5km

Gulf of Finland.

Not all of us have that mindset.
Our mostly homogeneous high-trust society is enough for me to sigh in relief during these times.

>swedish speaking communities are the most cucked
Nigger please, pohjanmaa is the least cucked place in all of finland. We stick to ourselves, we don't welcome foreigners.

>Turku and Tampere are nice towns
lol basically the Finnish versions of San Francisco
Don't go higher than Tampere but if you do, go beyond Oulu
Like the other fucker said.. Depends what kind of life do you want.

There's a difference between Helsinki and a small countryside town with less than 10k people. I would have to spend hours in car or train to get to a city with a museum.

Where are you in Oulu

Probably, but stay in Germany.
Cucked, but most places aren't too dangerous yet.
None.
I don't know. Stay in Germany, though. I don't want you here taking our few jobs.

No, not really. There are better places
It's one of the most safest places on earth and not that cucked YET. We are fighting
North, or basically anything that isn't a big city in the south
You need a job and to get a job you need to learn the language unless you work for a German company or something. Dunno really, but visit first. It's not a big place like Germany

I could be wrong, just went with the stereotype, I'm a fennoswede, the fennoswedes I know don't really seem to have any strong opinions about it, some casual racism maybe

Unless you have a job lined up, not really
How cucked is Finland and how dangerous?
Compared to the rest of Europe, not very cucked. If you don't start fights with drunken people, doubt many people would even address you, ever, so not really dangerous.
What places are completely uncucked?
Well like some municipalities of 1000 people. But there's nothing there for you anyway, so. Just stay away from Helsinki and you're good.
How easy is it for a normal educated german guy in his 20's to get a finnish citizenship?
No clue.

That being said, we're full, gtfo.

>unironically doxing myself
no I don't think so. Not in city centre.

I realize what we have and it's nice

But if you want any non-boringness you have to create and arrange it yourself

But I don't think Finland could ever be great for you unless you were born here and have something already, I don't see how you could build a life from 0 here

What the fug is an ''international festival'' btw? We warned you about Helsinki mate. There are better places.

Lack of talking has more to do with respecting others, not as much about being shy. It simply isn't a part of the culture to initiate pointless talking with strangers. What right does one has to bother another's quiet moment? One could say Finns are almost too friendly, as bothering someone unnecessarily is a scary thought. Obviously it's seldom anyone actually is bothered by randoms talking, nobody just wants to be the one risking of ''bothering'' others. It's absolutely understandable if someone foreign starts a conversation out of nowhere. I.e at a bus, a talkative foreign is simply acting like foreigners do, but a talking Finn is usually mentally ill, sickly lonely elderly, or something like that.

My great-grandad was a Fennoswede

Can I into Finland?

of course iam going to take a visit first, i've ehard that your guys language is supposed to be one of the hardest on earth, but its necesarry if i wanna live there ofc.
i have also been thinking about chzech republic, poland, hungary and even russia if necesarry.
i really just can't stand the modern west anymore, everything is going to shit and you can't fight without fucking your own life up.

siis onko ihan totta että on joku suuri nekerin nussinta menossa suomalaisten naisten kesken?

I'm not like neet tier or anything, I just don't live any nightclub life, I just assume that nightclubs are full of whores anyway

Nej. Vi vill inte ha dig här.

I wish to move to Finland and open a book shop.

If I did would any of you come and visit?

Basically everyone under the age of 40 here speaks English very well, it's just that depending on the job you would have to understand Finnish to some level I'm afraid. Everyday life would be very easy with just English though.

businesses like that don't make any money and at most rely on government funding

:(

>i've ehard that your guys language is supposed to be one of the hardest on earth, but its necesarry if i wanna live there ofc.
Sorry to say, but you will never learn the language. Never. You could spend 10 years learning it, but you would still sound like you have downs syndrome when you spoke it.
We speak English well enough though, so while not completely without issue, you can make-do with English here.

Ahwww

I wish people still read. I love books.

many women seem to enjoy refugees. My sister started dating one and I'm disgusted

Finland is only good if you like a loner, calm life.

Finland is not too cucked but you have to be ok with people that are bothered when talked to. I personally love it. You have to be autistic like them to enjoy yourself there.

The north is completely uncucked. Think places like Ivalo etc... Its cold as fuck though, and summer is HELL with mosquitoes.

Finnish citizenship is hard to obtain, as you must talk finnish and pass some tests. Also something related to work or something similar. You dont need it to live there at first though.

Oma kokemus on, että useemman lastenkärryjä kuskanneen uuden suomalaisäidin vaunusta on alkanu ainakin Helsingin seudulla viime aikoina löytyyn kätkettyjä pökäleitä.

In Helsinki yeah its pretty bad also in small towns around Helsinki like Lohja. Tampere also is pretty bad in that regard. Its more about finnish women being drunk whores than real nigger invasion I think. Atleast in Tampere getting pussy in night life is stupidly easy if you know how to play those siiderihuoras. Good, serious and meaningfull relationship with Finnish woman is rare.

Maybe you can innovate the business and create a hybrid of some kind. Like a coffee place where you can read or something, fuck if I know. But the other user speaks the truth, a shop like that wouldn't make you money. Maybe some sort of a living but probably not worth it.

damn :/ i would want to learn it because i would feel like a fucking ppiece of shit if i wouldn't even learn the country's language.

>language is supposed to be one of the hardest on earth
You can stick to English too.. if they don't speak london they're prob not worth your time anyways lol
People do read. We have a monopoly with almost every business so there's that..

How about if I made it a music shop too? You guys have an awesome noise/power electronics scene over there.

Ei vittu miksi kaikki kaunis on niin naivia

pilasi tämän miehen päivän tämä

I've always thought that we have it pretty well so far, things are of course getting worse

but I imagined that it's not a large scale thing, though I'm still a little skeptical, hard to find any stats obviously

Var edu ifrån?

I know a german who speaks finnish really well

Yeah well.
Learning to understand it is not as bad as actually speaking it. But I've never ever heard a foreigner speak Finnish properly.

oh no forgot pic

People do read books here, but the libraries are pretty good so not that many people buy books.

Also the market is so small that small stores can get absolutely fucked over by the one or two companies we have here.

I've heard some ethnic stores have decent business because you can't get that stuff elsewhere. You could start importing and selling didgeridoos. Hows that sound like?

Fug :D have a fun try at learning the language. I'll tip my hat if you'd manage to get fluent.

It's not desu that hard language in my opinion, probably just confusing at first when you understand the agglunitative thing. At least it's always logical and doesn't make bullshit exception shit like they do in English and Swedish.

Paskanmarjat ole, ehkä jossain helsingissä tietyissä piireissä. Mitä lie kirjaimellisia cuck-seksifantasioita ''yhyy naiset ei pane muita kuin neekereitä''. Eipä ole Turun yökerhoissa tuollaista menoa, enkä oikein usko että Helsingissäkään.

If you open it at Turku I'll come.

or we just blitzkrieg you and force german language :^)

>siis onko ihan totta että on joku suuri nekerin nussinta menossa suomalaisten naisten kesken?
Aika lailla

>Can I into Finland?
Yes but why would you want to if you have the opportunity to live in Trump's america
I might come over there feget

nigga
what the fuck are you doing
you can't allow that to happen

Dis

It's getting worse
It's getting a lot worse by the day
I just hope things go to shit fast and we become more like rest of eastern Europe
At least the one good thing ex-commies have is they got a strong sense of identity after gaining independence, Sweden and Finland are just typical western cucks with ethnomasochism and feminism, coalburning and mass migration

vantaa, I know fennoswedes from all over southern finland

I've kind of detached myself from the swedish speaking community over the past years

I did try to tell her about how they are bad for her but you know women, they act smug at first and at the end whine how men were right again

You can't turn their heads, no matter what you say. Now I'm evil racist nazi shitlord

If you get rid of Swedish while you're at it, I don't mind.
German is atleast cool, Swedish is just gay.

Well my dream bookshop is specialty one dedicated to weird shit. Conspiracy theories, esoterica, magic, stuff by religious nutters, extremist literature, independent publications, antiquities that sort of thing.

>Fuck your own country up
>Migrate to another one hoping things are better there
Hans you are literally no better than the rapefugees.
Kys my man.

>Paskanmarjat ole, ehkä jossain helsingissä tietyissä piireissä. Mitä lie kirjaimellisia cuck-seksifantasioita ''yhyy naiset ei pane muita kuin neekereitä''. Eipä ole Turun yökerhoissa tuollaista menoa, enkä oikein usko että Helsingissäkään.

näin vähän mietinkin kun Cred Forumsin pellet kyseessä

mutta silti pikku huoli rupes heräämään näistä väitteistä, jos jotain tällästä silmien alla tapahtuisikin

whites hopping between white countries is fine though

We already have one of those guys. Imports religious and magical stuff.

i didn#t fuck anythign up dude, if it was up to me egrmany would go full nazi mode again, without senseless wars this time, jsut get rid of everyone who doesn't want to be a proper human beeing and believes in god aswell, and maybe destroy every muslim country aswell.
But i can't help it now, and sicne you are beeing persucated here if you are against the leftism bullshit here, you really are fucked right now.

Why is Finland so overrepresented on here versus the other Nordic countries?

Up here you're commonly known as snobs.

But from dragsvik I got a lot of friends from southern finland, and you're a pretty cool bunch.

Your accents are wicked weird though.

>Paskanmarjat ole, ehkä jossain helsingissä tietyissä piireissä. Mitä lie kirjaimellisia cuck-seksifantasioita ''yhyy naiset ei pane muita kuin neekereitä''. Eipä ole Turun yökerhoissa tuollaista menoa, enkä oikein usko että Helsingissäkään.
Käyppä kuule missä tahansa yökerhossa Helsingin keskustan läheisyydessä ja järkyty siitä hiilenpolton määrästä
Tää ei oo edes meemi
Ei se nyt mikää enemmistö ole mut onhan se nyt aika vitun masentavaa varsinkin jos kyseinen tyt ei edes ole mitenkää erityisen paskaa tasoa

That would be good but it's too niche of a market for you to succeed unless you can afford to fail

we will be shitposting superpower by 2020

Damn it. Well maybe I'll move there and work for him.

Or maybe I'll just think small and just visit. I want to meet Mikko Aspa and go to Freak Animal Records and buy everything they've ever released.

If you hate people you are very much welcomed here. But if you can't stand silence and you have the urge to small talking and bullshitting we beat the shit out of you. Also some areas in Helsinki are not that bad. I live along the tram line and haven't seen shitskins for months. I don't usually go out besides going to work though.

>Käyppä kuule missä tahansa yökerhossa Helsingin keskustan läheisyydessä ja järkyty siitä hiilenpolton määrästä
Sama Oulussa

- Nothing else to do here when it's not summer.
- Literally everyone has internet.
- We are autistic.

I just don't see much shit in Oulu. Couple nignogs every now and then and chinks but that's it.

The only place where it would have any grounds to succeed, would be Helsinki.
But there's a catch 22; Helsinki is a hellhole.

What about Lahti?

what the fuck are you doing OP? dont you noe nuffin? go get some shoe polish then rub it all over your face neck and hands. shave your head and spread more on your bald head

go to finland and leach off the gubermant. dont apply for citizenship. apply for refuge status as "sambo mufasa tarbaby the 3rd" keep your german citizenship paperwork hidden and live the life you were meant to live

Finland is a big IKEA.
Like this country.

Main export: memes

Pretty nice i'd say. At least in my opinion. Not too big or too small as cities in Finland go.

Quit being retarded, and look at the IQ levels

Everyone speaks english and everyone has internet

I have my doubts.
A music store would only appeal to a niche group who still want physical copies of their music. And I feel like Helsinki would have the place for that with their hipsters et cetera.
I don't really know much about Lahti, but I feel like the people over there are a bit more down-to-earth, and you'd have trouble with customers.
Ofcourse, if you have an internet store and decent marketing to go along with it, that would even it out. But yeah, a music store nowadays is still like trying to swim upstream and you need every advantage you can get; which means Helsinki.

> Nothing else to do here when it's not summer.
In my Pietari too

>respecting others
yes, having conversations with strangers is so disrespectful. In my travels, I've found scandanavians to be the most autistic and socially retarded people. They can't carry on a conversation unless they're drunk. Men won't hit on women unless they're shitfaced. Seriously, without alcohol, your country would disappear in 3 generations

I too would like to know.

Would Finnish-bros accept me if I just move into a rural area and minded my own for the most part?

I just want some quiet time.

It's pretty fucking expensive to rent anything in Helsinki so it could be more profitable to start a company in a smaller city with e-commerce on the side (or even as the main focus)

Finland has very strong presence on the Internet and Technology business. The anime fansubbing scene ringleader Taneli "Daiz" Vätänen is finnish, Linus Torwalds is finnish and even one of the early Cred Forums tech guys was finnish. Finland had also extremely strong imageboard culture of it's own.

If you're a white of any kind or a chink.

We've got some Vietnamese minorities here that never seem to bother anyone it seems.

Good old IQ, I guess.

Probably. But then again, if you don't have it in Helsinki, its quite likely you don't have any customers at all, in which case it's better to have only e-commerce and no physical store at all.
In the end, a music store is a risky business, no matter where you want to set it up.

talking feels really weird in foreign languages, granted were pretty quiet among our own but it feels way more natural somehow, a sort of understanding without having to talk too much

I'm actually a...hapa.

But I've been bred primarily with a Western mindset so I'm not all about the gibs and I understand respect for one's culture and all that stuff.

I just figure that maybe one day, when I'm older and still alive somehow, I could settle down in a nice little comfy part of the Finnish hinterlands or something.

Alternatively I've thought about the nice lush green coasts of Ireland as well.

What about ryssa?

If you just mind your own business, Finns won't give a shit who or what you are. Problems arise when you stop minding your own business.

how do polaks get treated in finland?

Yeah, well for the better part of most of my life, I've always been a 'don't ask, don't tell' type. You do what you do, I do what I do basically.

post pic of her to see of it was a panfull loss

Ruskis and Estonians here are nice. Its too bad that media and people treat them worse than niggers and sandnigers.

I dunno, what's your IQ?

If you've got the means to sustain yourself i don't think anyone would mind you living here.

I worked in construction for a while and constantly ran into them and estonians of course

WHY THE FUCK MUST YOU BE SO FUCKING AGGRESSIVE!?

>can I get past so I can do my fucking work
>IAJFGIJLAAGFILJAILSJ KURWA AGILASLEGLAE

like most we're really nice and everything

but every time I had some sort of fight it was with either polaks or estonians starting shit and raging over nothing

but polaks in finland are seen as polaks anywhere else, though estonians kind of make up for polaks here

>many women seem to enjoy refugees
Finnish friends keep telling me this and I'm worried. Are you guys going to revolt soon?

Unless you're willing to learn the language then stay the fuck out, you will not get a good job without the language.

The reputation the Ryssäs have is worse than the actual Ryssäs.
Finns are super courteous, 99% of the people will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, it's only after you have proven yourself to be scum that you are forever ostracized.

I don't even care about most Finnish women anymore.

Many of them are short little stumps with a mean attitude.

I keep hearing this from any country in europe really

sweden, norway, finland, uk, germany, france etc.

only slavs seem to not have this stereotype going on

nice, i have 150

Personally I've witnessed exactly 1 interracial couple in here.
I live in a medium-sized town though, so maybe it's a bigger problem in the big cities.

>How cucked is Finland
Nowhere near as cuckd as it will be if you Krauts start moving there
You ruined your own country by not growing a spine, you don't deserve to ruin others as well
Either stay in your own lands and fight or kill yourself and be done with it
Don't be like the English and spread your cancer

You're hired.

Is it easier to learn Kurwa runes or Spurdo runes

I need a backup plan in case Clinton wins

Would Finns accept a white Spaniard who is asocial and was bullied for being white, has a good job and is willing to learn the language in Finland?

We just had 15k people praising multiculti and denouncing ebil rayciss in Helsinki vs the patriotic counterprotest which had like 30 people.
Dont believe the memes we are sweden 2.0 as we have always been.

Is it true that finish women often only date refugees ?

Yes if you you're not a moor.

>asocial

you wouldn't integrate

you can only be asocial if you are finnish, otherwise you will be asocial alone

is it true that german women only date refugess?

>In Helsinki
Again, Helsinki is not a representation of the entire Finland.
Ofcourse, in terms of propaganda it's problematic since the media only really follows Helsinki, but if there was to be votes or shit about anything, anti-multiculti would win hands down.

No

Helsinki is cuck central and everybody at that cuckfest was either a numale, feminist, cuck or a coal burner. Media and the politicians are persecuting any anti immigration talk so that's why people are afraid to speak their minds and of course afraid to protest around antifa and other violent leftists.

>is it true that german women only date refugess?
no only the fat ones and the ones with issues

Well if you sell vinyl it will prob make money atleast in Helsinki, i've visited some vinyl shops and they've always been filled with people buying them and seem to be quite succesfull

Guess you have your answer there

True, but there Will never be such a vote and people are easily manipulated to the multiculti side by the media

We only want cute Japanese girls to immigrate here anyway.

Well, there might never be such a vote, but I just don't think people will ever buy into multiculti.
Even my goddamn mother, who I have never heard say bad word about anyone, who gets her news from IL, who watches YLE, is against them.

>tfw no local music scene
>tfw no local music shop
>tfw nothing to do

I wish that inside Ring III wasn't so bad. Just remove niggers and SJWs. I'd be fine even with city hipsters, 'cause then I could discuss music w/ someone.

learn finnish before you move or you're fucked and everyone will hate your guts for existing

keep your filthy germs out of Finland

Well that is comforting news.
I am of the mind that most people are too lazy to look things up by themselves and just believe everything they read on the news.
Ignorance is bliss...

Stay out. We're full.

fix your language pls finland

kek dieses

white piggu go home!

Why don't you just go into the city when you want to go to music venues? Is Helsinki really that bad?

I like a number of Finn and Estonian bands so at least from over here in Burgerland it seems like there's a pretty active music scene across the country.

fix your shitty country pls Germany

perkele

I'd say asocial can integrate quite well into finnish society. Just learn basic finnish manners and you get along quite well.

i love how the americans are so arrogant, like we coudl actually do soemthing when the government is raping us entirely.
a revolution is brewing maybe, but iam not sure yet, we'll see what the future will bring, iam definitely not willing to become a muslim in the next 50 years

I live quite far away from any major city so that's got me fucked.
It'd be cool to get some kind of venue here but everyone here likes either metal/buttrock or schlager music.

Stay out of my country you filthy schweinhund.

I don't wanna move to Finland but I have to admit I wouldn't mind spending the day in a Finnish forest and shoot some guns.

>like we coudl actually do soemthing when the government is raping us entirely.
this is why europe is going to shit
fucking faggots don't understand how uprisings work

The meme that Helsinki is bad is mainly made by people who are salty that they don't live in Helsinki

cause slavs don't have """"""refugees"""""

Also if you are against globalism, feminism, greens, multikulti and eushills you are Putins agent and Russian troll. This is official narrative in Finland driven by media. They found gold mine how to silence dissidents.

Suomalia Yes

nice try fag but everyone I know who moved into helsinki say its bad

Sounds cucked as hell.

>people actually believe this

no whenever me and the people I know have business there we cannot wait to leave.

Absolutely no, you subhuman.

Maybe because they are from lande and are used to nothing happening?

>nothing happening
nothing happens in helsinki either
except enrichment

Nope

t. expat finn

>netherlands

Come to Kouvola, the least cucked city in Finland.

Actual Estonians or Russians from Estonia?

actual estonians are the most common

Oh come on, it's not that bad. You might have guns and less muds, but here you can actually defend yourself against them without going to jail (you'll get community service for an illegal gun though). Win some, lose some.

Also we have the great white hope.

>Kouvola

Kekson, even Finns cant stand that place.

this famalam

same here
I love my mother so I bite my tongue and avoid pushing the red pill down her throat when I visit home
She's a complete blue pilled cuck ethnomasochist and even she doesn't believe in this multiculti nonsense

best language in the world son
When I was in USA i noticed just how many words and phrases are god-tier that have no equivalent in english

I live in Helsinki and it's a shithole of denegeracy, leftoids, feminists and coalburners
don't try to lie cuck

>Kouvola
Nice meme, there's a coffee shop and a local mart and thats it
Also ebin memories from waiting in -25 waiting for bus to Vekaranjärvi
hjuhuhuhuh

Finbro, just keep sailing over and buying gin, and we chill.

>ciderwhores
Sounds about right.

you will always be a brother estonia

you will always be a brother

youtube.com/watch?v=hoNTT0BzRHc

Have you heard the story about the Mannerheim movie project by our state owned media?

They africanized it and filmed it in kenya with an all black cast... on the taxpayers dime.

Funny how this Czech girl I am dating came to conclusion that Finnish women are terrible bitches in few months she stayed here.

Ei ole. Neekereitä on ihan vitun pieni prosentti ja suurin osa ei saa mitään mitä voisi naiseksi kutsua.

Fuck this thread. So much disinformation bullshit.

Yes you are very welcome to Finland, it is still one of the least cucked "western" countries. Ladies will like you becasue you're a forgeigner but still white.

Only total white trash touch sand googles or googles.

:OO

why

I think they're darlings

A little mouthy and definitely gossip about each other but they behave AFAIK

>Only total white trash touch sand googles or googles.
t. keski-Suomi