AND I'M FREE, FREE FALLIN'

AND I'M FREE, FREE FALLIN'

wtf I hate trump now

Settle down, yo.

>D-DELETE TH-THIS
>M-MAGA

He'll go up again as soon as someone calls Sean Hannity.

BEATING ME DOWN, DOWN INTO THE GROUND

I remember this same argument being brought up here when it was king nigger vs the Mormon

CHECK OUT MY GRAVEL PIT

Faggot OP

POLLS DONT MATTER
POLLS MATTER
POLLS DONT MATTER
THIS POLL MATTERS
WAIT THAT POLLSTER THAT WAS POSTED IN EVERY OTHER THREAD DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE, IN FACT IT WAS ALWAYS BAD

Where is this coming from? Trump is still up in NV and NC.

The difference is that Obama had a massive, enthusiastic groundswell of support. Clinton does not.

one nothing wrong with meeee

fivethirtyeight.com, m8.
It's real.

But won't most people vote for her to stop "literally Hitler" from being elected?

Eh, against fucking Trump?

You best believe voter turnout will be unreal.

>H-H-H-HE WON THE DEBATE
>O-O-ONLY INTERNET POLLS MATTER
drumpf cucks eternally blown the fuck out

CTR niggerfags spotted. CTR means "Consent To Rape". You idiots let a cartoon frog rape you in the ass, lol. Kill yourselves, worthless kikes.

>florida blue
ha ha
trump is already up 150k votes due to early voting

>Nate Carbon-dioxide

Republicans always have an advantage in early voting, stupid leaf

Unlike Obama, people are not enthusiastic to vote for Clinton. The black meme was a big reason why Obama won both of his terms, and the Democrats reliance on it is why they will not be seeing the White House in the 2020s.

The left-wing voter's only enthusiasm is to hinder Trump - this shows itself in polls where people say "Clinton" simply to spite him, even if they do not truly plan to vote. This will change in the next month, whether due to the "surprises" that have yet to come, or simply Trump proving to the left that he is not worth the hatred that the media has prescribed him.

Lol mad drumpf fag

Nope, no republican candidate has ever lead in early voting in Florida

Trump has the momentum, he's brought new voters to the GOP

Clinton's numerous scandals, including supporting Islamist terror in Libya and Syria, really do turn people off of her

And they usually win it dumbass

Who cares if they didnlead in the past, republicans almost always win florida. Obama was the exception, not the rule.

>what are statistically independent events
the wonders of >American education strike again

>Relying on statistically unlikely replica of the carter vs reagan race

You're missing one variable here. Trump is a literal idiot. Reagan was smart and clever. He will not bounce back. He will only get worse. He is so easily baited that he will fail to hold steady for 90 minutes again.

Republicans are pushing absentee and early voting more than ever this election
Except against Obama
Lmoa

>Nate Bronze

Trump's been at 275 and probably ahead in more states by now.

Well it's pretty similar on most accounts if you consider the climate and candidates themselves. We probably are looking at another raegan v carter.

nope, because most people aren't your average college SJW crybaby

Donny is such a cuck he should apply for asylum in Sweden.

>Operation star wars
Guy was smart because he had dudes being smart for him