Redpill me on Chechnya

Redpill me on Chechnya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGIxJl-G9Rg
jihadwatch.org/2015/01/chechnya-800000-muslims-protest-muhammad-cartoons-protests-also-in-iran-pakistan-ingushetia-elsewhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
kp.ru/online/news/2260191/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first war was russia vs. chechen nationalists one
second one was russia + chechen nationalists vs "chechen" islamist one
also watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=vGIxJl-G9Rg

I only know about that school attack where they killed 300+ people in ossetia or something

Actual European Muslims who I can't say I like. They are the scum of Russian streets nowadays.

jihadwatch.org/2015/01/chechnya-800000-muslims-protest-muhammad-cartoons-protests-also-in-iran-pakistan-ingushetia-elsewhere

/thread

>they produce the hottest women in the entire known universe
>and somehow feel the need to blow other people up

it's a mystery to me too, user.

pic definitely fucking related.

US proxies to destroy Russia.

another glorious example

Beslan School Siege

Russian govt. got a bunch of shit too for gassing it's own citizens to death too, it was an accident IIRC; supposed to just knock them out. These faggots are strapping bombs to women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

They're shit. I don't even like russia all that much, but why the fuck should people be having to do with that is beyond me.

My friend spent a month or so there last summer (2015). He says that you can tell it's a Muslim country, but they act pretty Russian. Now keep in mind he spent his time with some former Spetsnaz and police. But anyways
>Chechen philosophy in drinking is Allah doesn't know it's alcohol if you put it in a teapot
>officers he was with were carrying their Stetchkins in their back pockets in the mall
>mall had a gun store

He said they were overall pretty cool, though obviously my friend wasn't all that open about being an atheist.

Also my friend went to a boxing match and helped translate for Badr Hari since my friend knows English and Russian. He saw Ramzan Kadyrov there and brought back this t-shirt from the match.

>Chechen philosophy in drinking is Allah doesn't know it's alcohol if you put it in a teapot

Pulling the old reverse genie-jew on god.

Redpill u what? During the second Chechenian War Putin bought Kadirov's clan loyalty by giving him a tons of money and literally absolute power in Chechnya.

And Kadyrov is perhaps the second most base leader in the entire world, aside from Putin himself. I'm a big fan.

They've still got Russian blood in them

Gotta be pretty based if he's going to boxing matches

How do Russians feel about this? - surely Kadyrov has done terrible things to Russians in the past, but now he has to be considered an ally?

Is this correct or is everyone ok with him?

Cпacибo.

I remember this, Chechens are the very worst. Just ruthless horrible bastards.

I feel sympathy for the young Russian soldiers who had to face them.

Way my friend tells it they've calmed down, but there's still rebels in the mountains that the police and stuff have to deal with. Pretty sure they guys he was with had shot at them a few times before.

On a related note, does Chechnya have a flag on Cred Forums?

People basically consider him as nessesary ally, because without this Putin's decision the 2nd chechenian war would be much more bloody. BTW Putin was't interested in this conclusion only because of sort of care about people but he needed a big ratings and glory of winner for
presidential elections which was in a year after 2nd chechenian war started. And by that time all western mass media and politicians assaulted Russia with sanctions and forced some point of view that this wasn't an anti-terroristic operation but a kind of goverment agression on minorities and civil war.

>And Kadyrov is perhaps the second most base leader in the entire world, aside from Putin himself. I'm a big fan.

Kill yourself, turd.
You're a big fan of a muslim merc?
What happens with his army of islamists when Putin dies or stops paying him?

Mercs have no sense of loyalty and muslims shouldn't be trusted.

admire != trust. but otherwise, great rant.

Watch out; Chechen women are alpha as fuck, If you can't handle an actual strong independent woman (not the tumblr trash definition of these words), then think twice.

>What happens with his army of islamists when Putin dies or stops paying him?
You misunderstand, HE is the one paying Putin. When Kadyrov's father was still in rule, Putin wanted him to hand over a percentage of their crude oil production, which he refused, so Putin blew him up. Obviously his son didn't make the same mistake.

No, because they lost the war.

They're fucking animals.

>Chechen women are alpha as fuck
It's another way to say they will break your nuts at every turn, fucking annoying. We have the same shit in the east here.

>HE is the one paying Putin
ORLY?
kp.ru/online/news/2260191/

getting in 50m radius of a chechen girl will end you up in a bodybag somewhere in the caucasus

They have no souls.

>Watch out; Chechen women are alpha as fuck, If you can't handle an actual strong independent woman (not the tumblr trash definition of these words), then think twice.

any worse than Russian women? (have previously been in a LTR with one of those, it was certainly a unique experience)

chechen girls are not allowed to marry non-chechens
if her family would find out shes dating/seeing someone she would be killed and so would he probably

he is saying that not only the woman are strong, but their family too if she if from a traditional family. Its like mexican family but worse. if they will find out you are some degenerate sex tourist they will slit your throat, bribe the police to look away and that will be it.

>How do Russians feel about this
I'm pretty butthurted about it.
But I'm not a vatnik and not fan of Russia and russians at all.

roger that, I'm not stupid enough to try something like that in ANY majority-muslim country. but good to know nonetheless!

>What happens with his army of islamists
They will be raped and killed by mountain durka rebels and locals.
Kadyrov himself would face the horrible death.

>And Kadyrov is perhaps the second most base leader in the entire world, aside from Putin himself. I'm a big fan
cuck
u
c
k

>They will be raped and killed by mountain durka rebels and locals
More likely they will unite if Allah stops semding monies.

Liberal detected.

I hate liberals and vatniks equally.
Niggers, jews, muslims, homos, patriots, gypsies - all of them.

They rather fight each other, like when during 2nd checehn war chechens invaded dagestan.

They are Russian muslims, that speaks for itself.

this flag is a kek flag.

He's overreacting.

If you're a scum, the Chechen family will track you down and kill you.

If you're not Chechen, but show interest in Chechen culture (even though you don't) just to fuck the girl, they'll welcome you. But if you dump her.. they might kill you tbqh

Avoid Chechen women unless you want to marry one, they are very "traditional" and strict.

She's not that hot.
The only reason you're attracted to her, is that she must vaguely resemble your mother in some way, so you've mindfucked yourself into thinking she's somehow especially pretty.

Sharia state that gets passed by only because it's lider is ubershill for Putin (for now), btfo foreign imams and FSB basically have no right to be there.

Also, they are migrant refuge scum here but thanks God they don't chimp out or do ficky ficky stuff