/pg/ Propaganda General - Breaking the conditioning edition

Well Cred Forums, here it comes a tl;dr.
I think they will slide this as soon as it gets a little bit popular, so watch out. I hope this works because I have no intention on using this or any other tripcode once again.
This is intended only to be an imput.

Forces way higher than us are trying to stop Trump from being elected. In every country outside the US every newspaper, every form of media is describing him as Hitler 2: the retarded version. Every politician here in Italy, except a retarded called Matteo Salvini, supports Hillary Clinton. Silvio "Bunga Bunga" Berlusconi, the ex-leader of the right-wing in Italy, supports Hillary. Even the fucking Pope is against Trump. This has an effect on the population.
I'm a pastanigger with shitskin, and I do heavy manual work for living. I am not very smart, and I barely speak english. Every time someone talks about this election they always say the same things, and I'm not parroting, but repeating their literal arguments:
"HE'S A RACIST!"
"What? Don't you know is retarded?"
"Ehehe are you seriously supporting that madman?"
And then the discussion always closes here. They won't listen after that (and with "won't listen I don't mean that they don't agree with me: I mean that they will change topic and throw politics on the trash can or go full "blah blah blah blah blah" with fingers in the ears) and after some thinking I understood why and how.
I used to be a liberal, or blue pilled, too. Cred Forums made me change my views because I already had the Cred Forums mindset of lulz and not getting offended by shit. There, after several pictures against nigger and random Trump montages, I started to see statistics, facts, logical arguments, debunking against biased sites like politifacts. I started to see why and how Trump was the best choice for not only America, but the whole world, (this was before I got redpilled about race)
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/user/SgtDunsonMusic/videos
memedump.wordpress.com
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
pastebin.com/j8UF8bqV
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg
ghostbin.com/paste/68jgn
pastebin.com/A6ms0LxL
youtu.be/ZIL38se8nzM?t=2h22m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtu.be/3kxG8uJUsWU
pastebin.com/rm1gCrCf
pastebin.com/Ye3T3j46
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s
pastebin.com/azdwaYGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I started to see how HRC was dreadful, I followed Snowden 2.0, FBI user, CFG, stoneater/Combetta, >twf no indiction, the list goes on.
Damn, I didn't even sleep because I was shitposting on Cred Forums. The following thing to do was to do my research online, I read the bible, the talmud, the Quran. I studied the historical contest and the life of Mohammed, and many other things. Only in the last 6 months I may have 1000+ hours here.
I got convinced by cold, hard logic and facts.
The obvious thing to do after that was try to convince others. This caused the arguments of before, people literally came to ask me about the elections and get offended by the answer.
And seeing how things are going after the debate I'm afraid it's possible Trump will not win.
And this can't simply happen. This will be the worst thing for the whole western world.
I have no intention to live in a Brave New World where is forbidden to speak your mind, or to play a fucking videogame like an autistic manchildren because it offends some dumb, fat feminist whore, where is my fault if I got killed by an illegal immigrant, where movie stars convince people about economic questions or see my family become a victim of the cold war between America and Russia because a filthy, crooked bitch has decided to do what a rich jew playin' Adrian Veidt said. Trump election will shake Europe, will destroy cucksheds, and will truly save the world, NOT EVEN MEMEING.
Cred Forums did an awesome job on helping him, but we now have to change tactic.
You can't just spam pic against niggers and jews or pepe for propaganda, because they will just say you are part of "Trum's dark army of trolls on steroids, nazi frog spammers".
What we need to do is debunk the media bullshit with cold hard logic and paint it with honey. Forget about race, forget about gender, forget about what James Watson may have said about niggers, forget about your ancestry, for now.
cont

Because these themes are a pain trigger instilled in the population since WWII in every school, in almost every movie, in almost every book, in almost every song, by almost any newspaper, and it got worse year after year.
You won't obtain shit touching this triggers. Not only it will make people close their mind against your arguments, it will make easier for HRC and her campaign to associate Trump with racism, sexism, homophobia and all that bullshit.
Look at this video: youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
I follow the original channel, Murdoch Murdoch. That video could have been an awesome propaganda for Trump, but it won't, because it got messages about white genocide, IQs, jews and all that. You may or not agree with the video creator on those issues, but they are and must be unrelated with Trump.
What we have to do is only demonstrate the truth: Trump did not say or did anything racist, sexist, or homophobic.
Trump is not some crazy man supported by barbarian nazis, Trump is not a bad businessman.
And we can't stop on that: we must reveal everything Hillary did. The mass media almost did not touch the Combetta happening. Almost no one knows what's the fuss about emails, no ones knows about Benghazis, or her vote for the Iraq war, or how she called blacks "super predators", or that she started the Birther movement.

So here's the plan:
We must create a pastebin with a list of arguments ready for everyday use, I bet a lot of you are pretty normalfags and are active on social medias (I'm not). We'll use them there, spam them if necessary like the CFG is doing.
The fact is that we need to understand them and make them viral. We must be bullet proof, we cannot just link Molymeme videos.
A damn useful thing we could do is made some videos viral, like the channel of this guy youtube.com/user/SgtDunsonMusic/videos which is a black Trump supporter and has some great arguments in favour of Trump and his policies.
cont

>tl;dr
We must do an effective pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda without racism or sexism. It will be easy, because Trump never said or did anything racist.
Debunk liberal lies, demonstrate the utility of the wall and not allowing Muslims in western countries. post videos of minorities supporting Trump if they got smart arguments (not your shield), create music videos pro-trump in a edgy style without racism and sexism (just pick a song like Hero's Return by Hammerfall), they will go viral as many did.

Hope this works, I can't help very much, but I'm damn scared. We just cannot let him lose, use all the autism you've got.

bamp

thenks

I'm trying to contactate major threads, if someone see this and has some arguments to help the campaign, please post them. I saved this thread in a .txt file, gonna post it again and again this week until this starts working

/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/

thx leddit

I know you have good intentions but no. We won't self-censor.

Saved, did not know it existed, I never used reddit
Does it talks about Combetta? What's their plan on spreading those infos? Do they have the mass sheer force we have?

I don't mean doing that (self censor about hot topics) here on Cred Forums, I mean doing that on real life and social media until november 8th, or in general keep them away from Trump campaign

I use it occasionally on social media, something comes up about women, you can pick a women-related link etc.
I recomment the_Donald, they are a great resource for materials of current topics, often more organized than Cred Forums and less infested with CTR trying to derail and slide threads.

Why it didn't work?

Trump won the debate

Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't a blue haired SJW or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

I never said he lost the debate
IMO he won, but that means jack shit if people are under 24/7 brainwash and we don't counterattact

The only reason it seems that way is you live outside the US, I'm an american living in leaf land so here's how this works.

Media is concentrated in two places, LA and NYC both EXTREMELY liberal places and probably the closest ideologically you would get to Europe. Same here in Canada, typically when someone says 'oh there are /some/ great americans' they are talking about a big city liberal.

So people from the US have no cultural identification with the hard working people from the mid-west and south just by virtue of not having any exposure, or the exposure they do have is condescension for being middle class and respecting traditional values. (LOL REDNECKS)

This brainwashing only works with the confirmation bias in liberal cities and has zero effect on your traditional hard working guy disgusted with all this new age shit. Fox News is the only outlet they have for a huge group of people in the US and look how much they get shit on.

You aren't alone user, there are a lot of us losing sleep following this corruption. Corruption goes mainstream this election, it's no longer conspiracies

people from outside the US*

Even Fox News seems pretty anti-trump, both the GOP and the Democratic Party looks corrupt to me.
I seriously hope you are not 100% but 200% right about how Trump will easily win, but I'm afraid

Exactly.
I used to see everything these as conspiracies because I've passed my tinfoil phase as a kid (9/11, Zeitgeist, fucking chemtrails) and grew out of it learning more about science and politics
But this (political corruption) is all proven, it's not a supposition

bump yes I am voting third party or Trump. I was a Bernie guy, and I am willing to vote Trump if it looks dangerously close to Hillary winning. Good post user. I think /cfg/ is doing good, but not everyone on Cred Forums is so creative like the folks who regular /cfg/ are. Using logic, arguments, and being objective is something everyone on Cred Forums can get into, and it is central to every post on this board. I think it's a great idea to fight the media with logic.

You understood my plan

bump boys we are sliding. CTR is scared of what we could accomplish. Any more ideas/suggestions on how to mobilize, pastaanon?

bump for a good cause

Create a short, easily digestible OP text, this was great to read for me, but it is unfunctional to the average Cred Forums user.
Be sure to include the meme collections from /cfg/ in it.

"Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com

GIFs

Templates

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg"

And regarding "in real life" conversations, stop trying to defend Trump. Do as he does: never apologize, never explain - simply keep on attacking (in this particular case, the Clintons). You do not want to turn them over to a Trump supporter, first you just want to seed the doubt in them regarding Clinton.

Fuck CTR.

Bump

Bump

I'm gonna try to post this on cripplechan. I have no familiarity with reddit and twitter, and I'm not using facebook since 2011.
I know for a fact that it is possible to make posts on facebook virals paying less than 30 €
After I'll post this on cripple I'll come back

Bump

I'd like to, but I'm an english illiterate. I'll do my best

If you post some pastebins, I will spellcheck or help articulate anything you want

Fox is anti-Trump because of Schoen amongst other things.

A significant amount of GOP members are pawns of NWO (Bush family) or simply Freemasons, and some are directly bought by Soros (e.g. McCain).

Gonna try, any similar pastebin?

I think something similar to cfg paste, but diverse because I don't have a story to tell

(((They))) are trying to slide this thread.

I'll start by spell checking OPs and put it into a pastebin

Maybe it could case some problems, I made this thread without thinking too much, some references could be obnoxious and it would be better if possible to make it impersonal so anyone could post it
I'm thinking about something, but I also have to eat and take a shower

Bumping for epic justice and fuck shills

pastabro you have some good points but im afraid these have been made before countless of times
we don't need to convince anyone that trump didn't say anything racist, etc... because that is already a fact; if anyone will bother to do research on their actual arguments they will eventually find out the truth
so a better way would be just applying socratic rhetoric when dealing with these people, instead of trying to make trump seem like a nice guy (that will look desperate and too obvious of a tactic)
if you are on the side of truth and facts, you only need to keep asking the person you're arguing if he has proofs to back his statements
once they resort to "muh opinion" they already lost

Gonna eat dinner and then shower, see you in an hour or two with a pastebin or a new thread with the pastebin

furthermore, leftist have already done the job of normalizing the words racist, sexist, xenophobic, etc etc by overusing them to an extreme degree
I dont worry about being called any of those things because when used in the current year context they have lost all meaning

Whenever I ask people for proof Trump is racist they will link that huff-post article of 13 racist things Trump has said. When I dissect each 'racist' thing he said and explain to them those things aren't racist and half of them are hearsay by bitter former employee's they call me "closed minded". It's actually rather funny

/r/dncleaks is a good place to get info

just gonna leave a bumb and a thx for the read op

Here is a pastebin, I corrected a few spelling mistakes and grammar, while trying to edit your message as little as possible:

pastebin.com/j8UF8bqV

With Election Day nearing on us, we need a yuge propaganda campaign for Donald Trump. Propaganda General is a place where we are collecting resources (memes, infographics, videos) that are pro-Trump or anti-Hillary. These threads can be also used to talk about and plan how to spread the above mentioned resurces.

RULES:
1) Do not go off-topic. Post and talk only about pro-Trump and anti-Hillary related things.
2) Do not reply to shills and trolls. They get payed by the (You)s.
3) Use Trump's tactics: "Never apologize, never explain." If you need to defend Trump, be sure to mix in a bigger attack along with it, e.g. Who cares about tax returns, what about Hillary's 30,000 e-mails?
4) Use emotional manipulation and ridicule (just as the MSM is calling Trump "literally Hitler")
4) Praise Kek.

RESOURCES:
Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

Templates

GIFs

#OpHillary ghostbin:
ghostbin.com/paste/68jgn

See: Feel free to edit as you wish.

Bump. Here's another one, I corrected a few more spelling/grammar mistakes:
pastebin.com/A6ms0LxL

Good, but I think OP meant 'propaganda general' as in fighting Hillary's propaganda, rather than making pro-Trump propaganda. His whole point was to use objective information to debunk Hillary's propaganda, and show how Trump isn't as bad as people paint him to be. That is by definition the opposite of propaganda for Trump. Just my take.

Bump for interest

TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER-LOVER

VOTE WHITE, VOTE HILLARY

Thanks guys, I'm on the bathroom via cellphone now, after shower I'll try to sum up things

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

youtu.be/ZIL38se8nzM?t=2h22m45s
2:22:50 if it doesn't work right

Yesterday's oversight hearing on the FBI. This jagoff (((Deutch))) even says in the hearing that Trump asked Russia to hack the US.

>Trump said if they have the emails they should give them over.
>nevermind can't hack a server that's been offline for years

HILLARY IS KILLING WAY MORE NIGGERS THAN DONALD TRUMP EVER WILL, IM WITH HER

HEIL HILLARY2016

TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER

1) CONSTANTLY HANGING OUT WITH NIGGERS
2) JEWS IN THE FAMILY
3) MARRIED A FILTHY IMMIGRANT

HE JUST LOVES NIGGERS, JEWS AND IMMIGRANTS - I CANT SUPPORT THAT AS A KKK MEMBER

WHITE POWER
HILLARY2016

PROOF HILLARY IS WITH ME AND THE KKK

HILLARY CLINTON NEVER DISAVOWED THOSE THAT STAND AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE

TRUMP LOVES NIGGERS AND SPICS, HE EVEN EMPLOYS THEM AND MAKES THEM RICH

HILLARY WILL KEEP THEM IN THEIR GHETTOS

TRUMP WILL BRING THEM TO YOUR HOOD

HILLARY2016 WHITE POWER

HEIL HILLARY 2016

Actually this might not be a bad strategy. If we all flock to her and support her with nazi maymays we might be able to turn her own spin back on her.

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS
HILLARY2016

Keep bumping my thread, goy

SHES WITH US

LOOK AT THIS FILTHY NIGGER LOVER, HE JUST LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT COLOR

RACE TRAITOR!!!!!!

WHITE POWER, HILLARY2016

#altrightwithher trending when?

Fucking CTR slaves, we will break your glass house and fuck you in it. ALSO, SAAAAGE

PROOF TRUMP IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A NIGGER LOVER

HILLARY2016 - STOP THE NIGGERS

are you fucking stupid? Do you not get this?

TRUMP TALKING TO NIGGER-OPERA, SHES LIKE THE QUEEN NIGGER

WHITE POWER
HILLARY2016

OMG HAND-IN-HAND WITH A DIRTY NIGGER, HILLARY NEVER DOES THIS

WHITE POWER, HILLARY2016

OMFG TRUMP HANGING WITH KING NIGGERS AL SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKSON

HES GOING TO BRING DOWN THE WHITE RACE #WHITEGENOCIDE #IMWITHHER #ALTRIGHTWITHHER

WHITE POWER
HILLARY2016

Im with her now wtf

CAN THIS GUY EVEN GO 1 SECOND WITHOUT HANGING OUT WITH THE NIGGERS?

WHITE POWER HILLARY2016

TRUMP THROWING A PEACE SIGN - SURE HE'S THE ANTI WAR CANDIDATE BUT IM RETARDED, SO I THINK WAR IS GREAT FOR THE ECONOMY

WHITE POWER, PRO-WAR, LETS BOMB IRAN

HILLARY2016

This is almost too glorious to behold

HEIL HILLARY FOR THE WHITE RACE

Thanks

does anyone have that pepe of the french revolution victory?

I've tried to do propaganda before but the Cred Forums army is too loaded with 12-16 year olds that have no idea how to do any propaganda.

They think logical arguments will beat the democrats, they think posting Pepe to piss them off does something for us.

Most of Cred Forums is too retarded to do the smart shit you're trying to do.

Good luck.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S WAS VISIBLE AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Pepe only unifies us, it does nothing to help Trump. If anything, it helps hillary.

Grow up kids.

I was serious when I thanked you
Those pics goes in my folder

Just finished shitting, I'm gonna shower now

BUMp We can't lose this thread guys.

BUMP

Everyone that can be convinced with facts and logic has been converted.

Go after their emotions

This picture
is a perfect example of how the left thinks, while the essay is a perfect example of how the right thinks

The right thinks things through from point to point, the left thinks in emotions and labels. You have to label and appeal to emotions to win over the left.

Consider that when making your propaganda.

Bamperooni

Need more bump

Bump this shit

Have another bump

you have to send people things like jebcore because ive been sending more normie friendly things like that around and they start getting videos like this in their recommended videos on youtube

Whether he said it or not, and you provide no evidence that he did, he's right, they should. If Hillary gets in it will be a disaster. Mass censorship, racism, and war.

Here's some OC I just made in pic related. Try it for yourself if you don't think the pic is real. This will only get much much worse if she is elected into the most powerful position in the world. Comey said in the trial that the FBI doesn't decide if someone is telling the truth, just looks at evidence, and that the American people should make that judgement. Well, what if we can't even do that?

I'm back, boys. Thanks for the support, gonna drop some pastes in a few minutes.

Bump

I was actually surprised Bill Whittle's "The Right Angle" didn't even notice how eerily she smiled whenever she was being grilled.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

youtu.be/3kxG8uJUsWU

Oh my bad, didn't realize you were a Trump supporter. Great vid. He's on point

Fox was mildly pro-trump until Megan Kelly started trying to get Roger Ailes out of Fox for "sexual harassment"
Now, it's being taken over and juggernauts such as O'reilly, Greta, and Hannity are trying to even the scales by shilling hard for Trump. Greta left because she was going to be censored, and the other two are planning their escape as well.

Is that you?

Great vid... It's hilarious that CTR shills even use this to imply he has ties with Russia. It wouldn't even matter if 30,000 emails were released. They were all about Yoga and Chelsea's wedding. She used bleachbit to delete them because she advocates so highly for privacy. Can't wait for $hillary to release those 30k emails and put this all to bed. RIght CTR?

bumpp

Gonna post soon, your spellcheck would be appreciated

Yep got you for any more, I spell checked OP here:

10/10 posts OP

It's disgusting how much propaganda is going around, so much manipulation trying to put Hillary (The Manchurian Candidate) into the white house as a puppet president.

I'm voting for Trump to stop this madness from happening, because if we don't, our very freedom is at stake.

bump
i think we should try to integrate this into /cfg/ those folks are pretty organized and determined

check this man pastebin.com/rm1gCrCf
This is gonna be the first link of the thread, I'm gonna create the format for the thread

You're right, I'm gonna set that in the thread

All the stuff you're saying is still too much for these people, you want a pastebin with a list of proof or facts but people who are against him have no interest in spending time reading or watching ANYTHING relating to politics the moment it's not attacking Trump.

These are people who love memes and catchy Vine clips. If you can't provide those in huge number that somehow also provide, prove/disprove points, then nothing will work, and that's the problem. You can't make a valid argument in a 7 second video or gif collection on tumblr or in memes.

I'm not saying don't keep trying to do all this but keep in mind you're dealing with people in their 40s+ and teens/college students. The former dismisses anything not said on CNN as debunked misinformation because "if it was true it'd be on the news" and the latter would rather skip on through to more clips of a black guy in a hoodie looking high and responding to something sillily because heh I'm so high or Hillary saying "Trump is a racist" as sunglasses fall from the sky as #DEALWITHIT is slammed onto the video.

People willing to read or listen for longer already are pro-Trump, like pointed out.

Donald Bump

FIRST TEST

Welcome to /Propaganda General/
Here we are going to make Trump Win.
Hide and ignore shills, trolls and CTR

Discuss places to attack en masse like we always did. News livestreams, forums, chatrooms, comment sections of youtube.

>What to do
pastebin.com/rm1gCrCf

>Long story about why we do this and a lot of things you probably won't care about
pastebin.com/Ye3T3j46

>Lies against Trump debunked
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/

>MASSIVE DUMP AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON

Visit /Clinton Foundation General/ for more infos and for general help

Here you go, it was mostly good IMO but I corrected a couple simple grammar/spelling mistakes.
pastebin.com/azdwaYGE
I think it is very important that we don't make it a general for spreading TRUMP propaganda. No one wants to do that. I think it should be a thread AGAINST Hillary propaganda, and nowadays on TV there's nothing BUT that.

Propaganda by definition is promoting an idea by dishonest means, but what we are trying to do is promote Trump by honest means. What do you think?

In Italian propaganda means "the activity of spreading ideas and information with the aim of inducing to specific behaviours and actions" so I don't think it's wrong. As you said, I intend to push trump with honest means, but in a smart way (example: even appealing to emotion) something like a honest CTR
Thanks very much for the help, man

Welcome to /Propaganda General/
Here we are going to make Trump Win.
Hide and ignore shills, trolls and CTR

Discuss places to attack en masse like we always did. News livestreams, forums, chatrooms, comment sections of youtube.

>What to do
pastebin.com/azdwaYGE

>Long story about why we do this and a lot of things you probably won't care about
pastebin.com/Ye3T3j46

>Lies against Trump debunked

>MASSIVE DUMP AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON

Visit /Clinton Foundation General/ for more infos and for general help

NEW BREAD