/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Leviathan Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/clintons-state-department-blew-6-billion-in-contracts-and-were-about-to-learn-why/
scribd.com/document/321641418/State-OIG-FOIA-Request
oig.state.gov/system/files/224580.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/28/gowdy_clinton_aide_cheryl_mills_walked_out_of_fbi_interview_when_it_went_into_an_area_she_didnt_want_it_to_go.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure
archive.fo/4iOTI
youtube.com/watch?v=T2AzwSbf92w
youtube.com/watch?v=s-zvdcuwI4o
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/pain-spreads-germanys-second-biggest-bank-commerzbank-scraps-dividend-fires-20-workf
marketwatch.com/story/bayer-monsanto-tie-up-not-good-news-for-anyone-who-eats-or-grows-food-2016-05-24
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
govtslaves.info/the-clintons-greatest-shame-chelsea-clinton-is-the-biological-daughter-of-webb-hubbell/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/13/how-hillary-helped-ruin-haiti.html
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/#.V-1oRvkrJD8
scribd.com/document/321978685/August-23-Email-Release-Part-I
youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/us-suspend-syria-diplomacy-russia-prepares-military-options
webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=reddit-poly&uio=d4
philstockworld.com/2016/09/29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-again-to-show-a-clinton-lead/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
youtu.be/0BjGR0xzDc8
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/29/second-internet-coming-soon-courtesy-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
magafeed.com/was-a-super-hillary-pac-hacked/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs
youtube.com/watch?v=AhSQLmfbQ6Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aO3iymWVFVk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/555enx/official_statement_call_to_action_following_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A vote for Donald is a vote for perpetual stupidity.

thank you for bread,

will eat with butter

Hmm, yes, but what do you think you meant by this?

Thx for the bread m8

The hits just keep on coming for this corrupt piece of shit.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/clintons-state-department-blew-6-billion-in-contracts-and-were-about-to-learn-why/

Highlights and Tldr

> $6 billion in contract mismanagement, fraud and incompetence that happened under her watch at the Department of State.
scribd.com/document/321641418/State-OIG-FOIA-Request

Audit document that uncovered mismanagement
oig.state.gov/system/files/224580.pdf

>State Department officials lost contract files and maintained incomplete contract files, thus exposing taxpayers “to substantial financial losses.” Federal law and State Department policy requires maintenance of all files required to document a government procurement from start to finish.
Hiding all the corrupt shit, no doubt

>the IG alert said such failures create “conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file. It impairs the ability of the department to take effective and timely action to protect its interests and, in turn, those of taxpayers. Finally, it limits the ability of the government to punish and deter criminal behavior.”
FUCK A DICK #NEVERHILLARY

Modifications and task orders were awarded to a company owned by the spouse of the State Department official managing the $52 million contract. The contract’s file was missing documentation reflecting those modifications and task orders, an IG investigation uncovered.
A State Department contracting officer on a contract valued at $100 million falsified technical review information and provided the contractor with advance pricing information.
Forty-eight of the 82 files the IG reviewed related to $2.1 billion in contracts supporting the U.S. mission in Iraq lacked required documentation.

damn

Shit they found

>Modifications and task orders were awarded to a company owned by the spouse of the State Department official managing the $52 million contract. The contract’s file was missing documentation reflecting those modifications and task orders, an IG investigation uncovered.

>A State Department contracting officer on a contract valued at $100 million falsified technical review information and provided the contractor with advance pricing information.

>Forty-eight of the 82 files the IG reviewed related to $2.1 billion in contracts supporting the U.S. mission in Iraq lacked required documentation.

>None of the files reviewed by the IG for eight contracts issued by the department’s Bureau of African Affairs and valued at $34.8 million contained required documentation.

THIS IS MY FUCKING HARD EARNED MONEY YOU ARE FUCKING EMBEZZLING! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCK UUUUUUUH

>The State Department has 20 working days to prepare an initial response to CofAI’s request.

Shit like this is why my government doesn't fucking work. Fuck these people. All of them

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/28/gowdy_clinton_aide_cheryl_mills_walked_out_of_fbi_interview_when_it_went_into_an_area_she_didnt_want_it_to_go.html

holy fucking shit somebody needs to clean house

Here we go mags. The bank runs are starting for deutche Bank
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure

Hedge funds are the smartest investor class, typically.

He who panics first, panics best.

If you or anyone you know has money in DB, GET IT OUT NOW

Have any of you guys seen this little nugget yet?

archive.fo/4iOTI

youtube.com/watch?v=T2AzwSbf92w

youtube.com/watch?v=s-zvdcuwI4o

Did someone say Bonner Group?!?!

ughhhhh that's one of our fucking templates in the background

Completely agree, impeaching obama and then actually applying all of our laws these people have broken, fully prosecuting them, and then replacing compromised legal officials, is the correct path. Instead they are waiting for Obama to exit office, completely disgraceful

#FollowTheMoney is a message Trump's campaign is pushing.

#FollowTheFoundation could be a compatible addition.

Stick your fingers in their eyes.

Suggestion, small change to catchphrase:

"A vote for Hillary, is a vote for endless War."

Fucking HUUUUUUUUUUGE temp! You da man (woman? lol)!!!!!!!!

Some people say that the government is incompetent. I think this is wishful thinking. They do not even want to do the job they swore to do in the first place.

If one were to write down all the dirt on the Clintons that exists, it would easily be over 10,000 pages long.

Thank you.
Luckily, all of my family members (including me) have bank accounts at our local bank.
One of my aquaintances has 2 accounts at German banks, not at Deutsche though. Is that still bad? Should I alert him?

I've been seeing a bunch of stuff that's either directly from here or a cheap knock off.

no creativity in these parasites

so....

...anybody wanna buy a water filter?

Im sad guys...

America died a long time ago and vermin like the Clintons and Bushes are still here. What would our founding fathers do?

We are the new founding fathers. It is up to us to preserve the legacy of the Constitution, and the founding fathers.

I can't handle it anymore. Something needs to be done. I wont let my country sit back and die by the hands of a Parkinson, epileptic, witch.

My talents are universal - I can do anything. Yes, anything. Next dubs decides what I do to save America.

Yes, it is this one.

Strange to see him as an employee of InfoWars.
There is a screencap about BonnerAnon's work at 2:22.

Isn't that the point of all this? Get people to reuse our content?

yea, they at least had the decency to put "Citizens Audit" in the corner.

yet again,

proof that we have YUGE impact

> What would our founding fathers do?
Amend the constitution so that no one related to each other by blood, or marriage at any time in the past can ever serve a term in the same 20 year period.

>Also impose an immediate impeachment when a president says something unpatriotic, like Obama saying that it is "Christians turn to die" for the crusades.

People. Not lucrative businesses that should make their own fucking graphics

thats actually a really good idea

Morning faggots

I agree.

Have you had your breakfast already, or is that only due after 2 PM?

Semi related. Why do they ginore pol? and by ignore i mean not call out. They call out reddit posters and pepe the nazi frog but they never dare seem to bring up this site. Obviously they know about us and if they really wanted to theyd shut this place down (at least for non japs considering onwership) but they dont. Why?

Have you ever considered that a large amount of "they" come here and use the site to configure users into the correct path that will lead to actual prosperity and an exit to the saudi america regime?

>Have you had your breakfast already
Whoa whoa, little early for that, let's not get crazy now.
>They call out reddit posters and pepe the nazi frog but they never dare seem to bring up this site
Good. Happy they're finally calling out the devious masterminds at reddit who orchestrated the wholle thing. That place is a hate site and should be shut down

Not a lot no, but do elaborate

Nice meme.

>yfw Hillary gets to be president in spite of all.

My bad. I've been feeding info to info warz through back channels. I'll stop doing it if you don't want them to see what we've found so far.

"Do not shake it!
Do not jerk it!
Suck it with Monica!"

take it as a point of pride if anything mane, we shouldnt get hung up on shit like that. Be happy about it.

Someone that wants to get rid of the constitution, worked with Obama, and spread his lies, sold seats like he did, taken foreign money for words, spent donations for countries that needed it on themselves, and has never been in a position of power or job and not been removed with corruption charges really shouldn't even be in the news besides when she writes a nasty letter from Guantanamo.

Keep on feeding them. That's what we want, make the info mainstream. It's just strange to see our simple shitposting getting used by media.

I can't speak to all German banks but their banking system is in significant trouble.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/pain-spreads-germanys-second-biggest-bank-commerzbank-scraps-dividend-fires-20-workf

If they are comfortable talking cash out and keeping it at home, I would. If these banks fail, they will confiscate their deposits and won't ever be able to get it back.

marketwatch.com/story/bayer-monsanto-tie-up-not-good-news-for-anyone-who-eats-or-grows-food-2016-05-24

Monsanto was on our list AFAIR

Incompetence is a cover. The power brokers know what theyre doing and who theyre employing. If anything idiocy is the best way to excuse purposeful neglect.

Someone started thread on cfg (positive)

>a vote for hillary is a vote for perpetual war
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Is it wrong that I like this idea but I doubt she'd deliver the goods?

I agree.
Comey is acting like a fool for this reason too (so did Clinton during the FBI hearing).

Nice.

#ClintonScandals is trending GO NOW →

>tl;dr
We must do an effective pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda without racism or sexism. It will be easy, because Trump never said or did anything racist.
Debunk liberal lies, demonstrate the utility of the wall and not allowing Muslims in western countries. post videos of minorities supporting Trump if they got smart arguments (not your shield), create music videos pro-trump in a edgy style without racism and sexism (just pick a song like Hero's Return by Hammerfall), they will go viral as many did.

Here's some tools:
/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

DB went nuts making derivs just a while back too

>implying Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Congo, Yemen, Somalia, etc. are not active war zones where US military personnel deployed.

I guess you can really choose your own reality.

even the alt media is kinda lame if you look at various things ... but that's not what we're about. lameness isn't killing the world.

share the info and if they eventually do something with it that's good

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S WAS VISIBLE AT THE DEBATE

govtslaves.info/the-clintons-greatest-shame-chelsea-clinton-is-the-biological-daughter-of-webb-hubbell/

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Im mixed on Comey.

He might be a good guy who's playing it safe because he doesnt want to be assassinated.

or

He could be working for the bad guys and metagaming us.

Or it doesn't matter what he does BC doj is in the bag for HRC

one the one hand if they started busting people now obama can just pardon them

but real fbi agents have guts and know it is a dangerous job where they might get killed by criminals in the line of duty. he took a job where you can't cave to terrorism so if he's worried about his safety that's no reason to let the safety of the whole country in danger

Absolutely true.

Thats a job where having a family is a weakness.

Comey has been a pawn of the Clintons for a while now - this is not the first time he saves them. Just search for "Comey" in our document.
He worked at HSBC before becoming the head of the FBI.

If you are afraid for your life more than afraid for the future of humanity, you are not "a good guy".

I guess you are right then, I havent looked that far into him.

good point, will continue hits on him

Proud of my best work yet.

I want to focus on anti-police Hillary

Keep it up guys! We are breaking the conditioning!

weeeeeeeeew i would have cancelled my prime if i knew instead of renewing

looks like this article on clinton fucking haiti got censored ... thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/13/how-hillary-helped-ruin-haiti.html

Nice job user. Keep it up! We got crazy momentum now!

well it's back up now nvm

The ADL just declared Pepe a hate symbol. adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/#.V-1oRvkrJD8

No please keep doing it! The bitch can only be taken down in the court of public opinion. The fbi is useless!

here's the whole list

scribd.com/document/321978685/August-23-Email-Release-Part-I
pages 4-12

Yep. 60-75 trillion $ worth

Thank you for your e-mail.
I have replied to you.

yuuuuge

Pulling out the big guns! Hahahahahaha

test

fuck yes, i can post from the hostel now. whats up lads?

ADL has declared war on the cutest frog in the whole wide world

this. remember nixon.

Of course they did.
Next, they will declare /cfg/ to be an "anti-semitic hategroup" (which is not far from reality though).

Sup mane

Great to hear that.
Things are going good in my court. I hope you are not saving migrant lives left and right.

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs&feature=youtu.be

Hey man. See

I am out.
Keep up the good work.

A Vote For Trump is A Vote For Peace
Peace through Strength
Strength through Unity
Unity through Faith

We need to remind everyone why they need Trump.

Later mags! You too homie! We got major major momentum now! Wooooooooooooooooo!

...and Soros isn't the only one, just one of the biggest.

/cfg/ is a religion of peace!

heard that one. how much do you think they paid those fucks?
nah man, ill probably kill more people than save people at this point so no worries.
see you yuri
hey lad. so it starts.

You clearly hate George Soros. If you hate one Jew, then you must hate them all.

he'll be dead or cryogenically frozen soon

replacements well groomed already

that pic is awesome btw.

>If you hate one Jew, then you must hate them all
Maybe we do. Who wants to know?
hey ben what's happening, mensch?

Got to go to the store, goys, back in about 30 min

hating a nazi collaborator means you hate jews, i would like to see the shills try to spin that

/pol is a board of peace. The purpose of cfg is to expose the illegal activities of The Clinton foundation.

We have no opinions on Jews or any other races/group of people, other than the Clintons.

If you don't tolerate stupidity than why do we transexuals, and gay rights instead of taking them to seek care?

i'm supposed to be working but the fresh bread is addicting

any comments made in this thread, not relating to The Clinton Foundation; are purely satirical and meant for entertainment purposes only.

im so happy. i finally got the great idea to install a graphics driver so that cs6 is finally workable and im able to post through the hostel router for some reason. i think kek is shining his light on me.

Crushing it!

fuck this kind of people

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/us-suspend-syria-diplomacy-russia-prepares-military-options

grrrreeeeaaaat

cucks. every single penis owner in that picture.

cuck.

cold wars are fun!

Hillary better fight for polyamorous marriage. Gay marriage was a step in the right direction but all Americans deserve the right to love!

webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=reddit-poly&uio=d4

they are blasting Trumpincuba, dems get round the embargo by taking money from non US business that work in Cuba (with Israeli intelligence)

oyy veyy goy, come to my honeyp... yyy... webchat so we can discuss.

FUCK OFF

Major new leak, pic related

OH SHIT.

It's an important issue!

Yup. Ww3 here we come. Careful eurobros

just for the keks

Reuters polls are rigged as hell.
>philstockworld.com/2016/09/29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-again-to-show-a-clinton-lead/

Graphic updated and source added. Ready to share.

David pls, if you're sending your kikes here, make sure they are the best of the best, have 10+years of cyber warfare training or whatever. These fuckers you send are not worth broken shekel.

Also, this webchat gate reveals your IP, I've used it in the past. Don't get b8'd friendos

it's not an important issue to hillary unless it makes money or blows up countries who get in the way of making money

There is absolutely no evidence that BILL CLINTON RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990.

And that people should stop saying that BILL CLINTON RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 because saying that BILL CLINTON RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 is slander to his good name.

Thank goodness Donald is against creating jobs overseas instead of in America.

> money money money

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

>What is compete with other businesses with the same laws and trade deals

Nice mane! That's a fucking college book store! Hahahahahaha! They all probably got credit to be there too!

only jews respond to jews

DAVID.

SPEND
SOME
FUCKING
MONEY

WT PIZZA SUCKS BTW

She posts reams of policies on her website....she can dump a library on her campaign site, it wont maker her NOT a Felon, a corrupt, ineffective and incompetent failure.

She has ZERO leadership personality.

hahahaha Clinton (guy) look so cucked

Look what they say about their own payed shills:
>Correct the Record's staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock's super-PAC. "They're always there; they're working around the clock," former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. "I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God bless them!"

DAVID, THEY ARE STARVING

DON'T BE SO GREEDY, OPEN YOUR WALLET

>implying perpetual war is a bad thing

perpetual war is literally the only good thing about Hillary. War depopulates, creates jobs, generates economic growth and it's fun

Yes. War is fun.

War isn't Call of Duty you fucking filthy casual kike subhuman cum stain

what do you think lads?

a fucking leaf

DAVID. SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY.

THIS IS SAD.

GET THAT 850K BACK FROM YOUR BUTT BUDDY YOU GOT SELLING YOUR HOUSE IN DELAWARE!!!!

REEEEE!!!!

good work bro.

solid, I like it

gracias

War kills and maims children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. It destroys families. It creates untold suffering and scarring. It creates hatred that lasts for thousands of years. You are a despicable human being if that is what you believe. If you are a shill, you are worse. I have no words for the contempt I feel for people like you.

David needs to spend some fucking money or keep getting BTFO ITT

We got sme edgy shills over here

top kek!

They can't handle it. I bet they go home crying to their wives or pillows about how mean those people on 4 Chan were.

youtu.be/0BjGR0xzDc8

i heard infowars covered something from here, can someone post a link if true?

We need to do what the French did and cut off some heads

I like this it works on 2 levels, her warmongering and her health issues. However the thumbnail makes me rage. "World war II I" makes me rage. Thumbnail should read "world war Hillary" instead. Gets the point across even if the file isn't opened.

typical libcuck faggot

>yfw when you left all your shillmemes at home

War has created and selected for the humans all around you, including yourself. By the cosmic order this makes you a self hating coward.

got you covered buddy boy
OY VEY

How are the clintons being blamed for problems the bush's created?

fucking finally
kek. where is this from?

TOO MANY KIKES IM MY FUCKING THREAD

I'm warming up the ovens goys.

My wallet is tattered... I need a new one.

The lights in here... far too bright....

>Implying they are not the same thing

it was about time someone covered brock, i hope infowars lurks here and does more stuff

Athbusters?
Gathbusters?

One those frogs is clearly just the Grinch in a mask holding a gun

I smell Jewish blood.

It excites me.

kek lads saw this in /tg/

Logothetis business in Cuba.

www.luxner.com/cgi-bin/view_article.cgi?articleID=736

Round the time he met up with Rafi Eitan (Israeli intelligence) in Cuba.

Logo also went with Obama delegation to Cuba recently

>2.000

wew

Beautiful, we are the media now.
And just think about it, all of it started back in last November with this little finding...
I'm proud.

see
kek

topkek

is /cfg/ the greatest thing in Cred Forums's history?

>is /cfg/ the greatest thing in reddit's history?
Without hesitation, yes

I would say yes.
We are influencing a fucking election.

nice

I have a friend from Egypt that I talked to about this. He says that the aristocratic class in Saudi Arabia is actually really progressive and it's just the common people (who are actually a powerful majority) that support religious conservatism. I guess in the west we just take crony capitalism for granted, which is a shame.

I hope your boy Trump wins. I think he can fire the right people.

im gonna crash. good night lads.

later g

I gonna make a shirt out of that pic.
good night bro.

'Blockstack' Startup Seeks to Build 'Second Internet' That Can't Be Censored - Breitbart breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/29/second-internet-coming-soon-courtesy-blockchain/

Mood music
>tfw newfags on Cred Forums congratulate you all day but never contribute shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA

Not really a Foundation thing, but this long read is worth it - if you're interested in learning about the theories behind the techniques of the Left vs those of the Right, how different ideologies play out, and what that means for the Chans

topkek that song.

it's embarassing how much i can relate to that shit

And yet here we are all together digging up shit.

>And yet here we are all together digging up shit.
Normies gotta be good for something

Seth Rich bump. Stay strong friends.

I'm always good for a beer.

I have no trouble believeing that; one day friend, maybe.

I hate Hillary so much

Wait wtf why is irish aid donating to hillary, irish aid is publicly funded ffs

most of Clinton Foundations finances are thru Ireland... for whatever reason

i gotta step out for 40-ish

Since Hillary's party got caught committing election fraud multiple times this year, I'm sure there's some way to make use of this fun bit of trivia.

It's to the foundation so it's probably another pay-to-play scheme. Did Ireland need anything desperately from the US government in the last years?
Donate to the foundation, skip the line and you can get anything.

I can't wait for a Clinton presidency. I'm looking forward to the increase in taxes for things I don't even need. I can't wait to pay for your kids college even though I don't know him. It's going to be great.

The ONLY way this can happen is if Trump is elected president AND THE PEOPLE GET BEHIND HIM. Congress will not do shit. Thet are complicit! They are CORRUPT.
Replace every incumbent up for re-election with a third party- in addition to voting for Trump.

this. Think big companies or people that can be tied to governement.

>I
>CAN'T
>EVEN

What if we get Clinton Foundation trending during the next debate?

Hey Cred Forums, my parents watched Clinton Cash. Is it legit?

>Hillary accusing Trump of breaking the law.
So "I'm rubber you're glue" is all she has left?

Cred Forums please set up twitter bots to spam the truth about Clinton, the normies need to know

literally 0 self awareness

you can do it yourself. Link to the meme ammo in the OP text

She's fully aware of what she's doing cause she's a snake

*Link to the meme ammo is in the OP text

that'd be nice.

#CrookedFoundation

We need more than just one person, we need to get this shit trending 24/7

My husbando :

Out shit is already trending, breaking 1million twitter interactions casually and even making the news. We're doing good.

gettin' pretty fucking sick of these kikes fucking with everyone's shit.

I'm out. See you tomorrow

later g

Deutsche Bank gonna blow, no bail out says news

punishment for not voting for Soros puppets? or planned ahead of time?

Was A Super Hillary PAC Hacked? magafeed.com/was-a-super-hillary-pac-hacked/

This is so underrated.
>go to uni
>pay a shitload of money for it
>learn about paypay le overweight racist nazi frog from russia.

it's deplorable!!!

Brainwashing camps!!

so you fucking support trump? realism please.
gtfo you dirty shill copa real mindset.

OY VEY
back just in time

obviously green party tressed shilla whatever is better

here they come. sticks

>tripcode

kekbale.jpg
kekledge.gif
kek a retard.meme

oy vey copa real mindset goyim

You ever stop and think to realize who it is you are actually supporting? She supports killers. You support killer?

I wonder who could be behind these posts....

OY GEVALT
TRUMPKINS BTFO GOYIM

US universities are a fucking joke. I studied in Yale for a semester 8 years ago and the whole academic curriculum was pure shit filled with more shit.
I never ever again spent 6 months getting wasted 24/7, fucking stupid sluts that thought Switzerland was in Oklahoma or Yukon and couldn't believe how it took me a 10hour flight to get there while getting straight A's in my classes without even looking into a book or doing a assignment once.

And god fucking damn, it get's even more retarded.
CNN got a whole news segment on pepe.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
>youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs

>tfw SwissBro is looking more and more like some sort of Euro Batman every day

hrnnnngggg

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSQLmfbQ6Y&feature=youtu.be

OC, knew i'd have some use for this

bahahhaha I remember when those pics were flying around. Well meme'd!

(but seriously I think Swissbro might be batman)

Is there any more investigation that needs to be done? I have not been here for about a month so a recap would be nice.

We need to have it happening constantly, normies cannot be allowed to see a single positive Hillary thing

Na bro, I'm just a normal guy that enjoys shitposting.

I'ts 8, clearly 8 the only way to shitpost like a king.

I hear you loud and clear Mr. Way...

I mean... random SwissBro

>balehardcorekek.jpg

Killer or society destroyer

yes, we're like that, this country now.

get real. people can keep her in check.

LMAO
>cantintochangecountryip.jpg
>pepepleasedatabiggerloser.jpg

kek, I guess it's beer time in Canada next year.

לחזור את השרץ בתנור

As long as Justine doesn't replace all the beer vendors with Mosques by then!

half my kike folder comes from you in these threads now

EXCELLENT WORK GOY!

>youtube.com/watch?v=aO3iymWVFVk
>Washington Post News Editor Marty Baron Confronted Over DNCleaks
>(((Marty Baron)))
>pic related

I smuggle some in just in case.

>kekpepecrying"coincidence"outofpity.BRHDgif

>pepecryingwhentripsnoticed(prededitedunreleased).gif

Jesus Christ, she literally has machines pumping the shit out of her and she can't get her teeth whitened....

lel just doing my part senpai, we got a lil trooper ITT, they sent the slow, but hardworking one

Oh David, at least put some effort into it. Spend some money, your shills are starving at below minimum wage paydays.
Have a heart David and buy your "nerd virgins" a pizza.
Or do you need all your money to hide from imaginary rooftop snipers?

when you're the pilot, that should be no problem!

looks like babby's first kikepost ITT - way to blend in, Avi

I think this shill is drunk... losing coherency as time goes on...

...maybe he's from the CTR party pics from earlier?

>ctr party pics

Well once I get my hands on a 777 I'll do that.

I usually don't kike post but I can smell them from a mile away.

hueheuheuheu

>I usually don't kike post but I can smell them from a mile away
yeah i wasn't referring to you mane, don't sweat it

I know buddy.

bump limit is reached baka senpai wtf

plebbit has had enough of your shit David

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/555enx/official_statement_call_to_action_following_the/

NEUE BROT