The President is the leader of the world's largest economy...

The President is the leader of the world's largest economy, commander-in-chief of the world's most powerful military force on earth, with every word they utter they can start wars, crash markets, fundamentally change the course of this planet.

There is only one candidate in this election truly ready for that job, that's Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpkOnpuWG4#t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was for Bernie tbqh

I'll fuck you up Hans.

Watch out.

But I disagree.

online polls disagree

>german
>pepe
>nazi

First Brexit, then President Trump. 2016 really isn't your year, is it Hans? :)

You have Merkel and you say this.
You must like Muslim cock lol

HEIL HILLARY

Fuck off shitposter

hahahahahaha good one 10/10

>Brexit
Wake me up if someone actually applies for it.

>President Trump
Did I miss something?

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT

No, it's Natalia.

not if you make a fool of yourself in the debates

again

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpkOnpuWG4#t=20s

That frog needs more wrinkles and bags

Thank you for Correcting The Record™ Hanz. But hilary is an absolute shit candidate, didn't say anything of substance in the debate, and will just merkel this country up. Trump was actually talking about real issues with real examples, hilary had to have her minion moderator try to personally attack Trump all night to try to have a chance. She got BTFO

Shut the fuck up you stupid krout. You Germans have enough problems with your German Hillary "Merkel".

The president cannot declare war without approval from congress.

>Demonizing pepe doesn't work
>The left now has to use our memes
Top kek

>The President is the leader of the world's largest economy, commander-in-chief of the world's most powerful military force on earth, with every word they utter they can start wars, crash markets, fundamentally change the course of this planet.

Yeah that's why we're voting Trump.

Hillary would start a world war, crash the world economy thanks to it, and fundamentally destroy the planet.

Deutschland ist keine land.

As a Hillary suporter i dont get why they would want support from the creator of this racist frog thing.

>when will Hillary disavow this racist frog creator.

Have you ever stopped to consider - especially after the millions you've spent posting here - that maybe these hypothetical "market crashes" or "planetary course corrections" are what we want?

It looks like if they want WW3 they're going to have to start it before the cunt even gets into office

why are germans so pro globalism or NWO whatever how you wanna call it

>germans
they're being replaced by muzzies.

> The multibillion-dollar extravaganza of our electoral Circus Maximus is part of the smokescreen that covers the ongoing devastation of globalization, deindustrialization, trade deals such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership, endless war, climate change and the intrusion into every corner of our lives by the security and surveillance state. Our democracy is dead. Clinton and Donald Trump do not have the power or the interest to revive it. They kneel before the war machine, which consumes trillions of dollars to wage futile wars and bankroll a bloated military. To defy the fortress state is political suicide. Politicians are courtiers to Wall Street. The candidates mouth the clichés of justice, improvements in income equality and democratic choice, but it is a cynical game. Once it is over, the victors will go to Washington to work with the lobbyists and financial elites to carry out the real business of ruling.

>://www.truthdig[.]com/report/item/fooled_again_20160911

experienced murderer is still a murderer

Hillary's supporters are now using a pro-nazi symbol?

This is an outrage.

Get the ADL on this.

Please keep making more of these. The average shut-in pantshitter here so dumb they will vote for anyone turned into a cartoon frog enough times.

wtf hillary hates jews now?

> Yes, self-identified liberals such as the Clintons and Barack Obama speak in the language of liberalism while selling out the poor, the working class and the middle class to global corporate interests. But they are not, at least according to the classical definition, liberals. They are neoliberals. They serve the dictates of neoliberalism—austerity, deindustrialization, anti-unionism, endless war and globalization—to empower and enrich themselves and the party.

>://www.truthdig[.]com/report/item/the_courtiers_and_the_tyrants_20160918

>tfw too inteligent to vote for trump

Yeah, Hillary's ready... it's not like her enemy is a cartoon frog.... oh wait...

I'M WITH HER