South Park

This season is so loaded with social commentary disguised as satire and irony that it's actually funny. 'member in the 2008 election when all the comedians openly made fun of George W. Bush and people actually laughed? That doesn't happen today. Everything "sucks."

They totally capture how connected today's society, especially children, are with their social media devices. Cartmen and that girl get disconnected and suddenly they act normal. Or what normal was 10 years ago. As someone who doesn't have any social media and stopped carrying around a cell phone, I feel like an outsider today.

The presidential election is complete satire with how the adults are handling it. In all honesty, it's south park, they don't have to make a huge political statement with how they portray the election. But they are getting to a broader point about politics in general that I think will be more apparent in future episodes
They even jabbed at Hillary Clinton's private server bullshit by destroying all of Cartman's shit with hammers and then played dumb when the cops showed up and also when they were interrogated by PC Principal. The satire is they are equating what her staff did to a bunch of children covering up breaking devices, essentially calling them childish for being so unwilling to tell the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1441165983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>political commentary

Did they die?

>Not posting Traps
>Not showing (((polls)))
>Expecting political discussion

Reddit is the other way kiddo. Have a free bump though, my friend.

It was extremely painful.

south park is hamfisted wannabe edge "muh social commentary" shit that no one over the age of 18 watches anymore

Uuuuu arigato gozaimasu
Ricky ricky fie dolla

origami

Hopefully they did, probably huffing lighter gas, the degenerate fucks.

>Hillary Clinton's private server bullshit
This was also indirectly mentioned as Gerald deleted all his emails and destroyed his computer after Freja's death.

>watch turned around on wrist

fucking hipster scum

You're a big guy

I thought people did that to protect the watch face from scratches
I've scratched a few watches wearing them right-way round

4U

This man is a liar, do not trust him.

Anyone have a source for that video? Hot damn!

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1441165983

LOL found it.

dat gook got it gud

>When I am with you there's no place I would rather be

Love that music video.

Fuck south park and what is has become.

>horendous screams
>ITS A SHOT IN THE DARK BUT ILL MAKE IT

>l4d2spitter.png

Another way they're making fun of Hillary, which seems to be going over peoples' heads, is that she is portrayed as such a bad candidate, that everyone would rather vote for Mr. Garrison.

>social commentary disguised as satire
Satire usually is social commentary.

That image is a pretty good retelling of events.

still far better than your kawaii uguu moeblob shit, my man

let's also not forget the choosing of Denmark as the country that is responding to 'trolling'. so fucking funny that they're going the parable of the bridge troll in how the Danish are ready to stand up

Member when South Park was goofy and funny and the characters weren't just thinly disguised mouthpieces for the creators political views?

Southpark is just not funny.
Season 1 is the only entertaining season because it was just about kids doing and saying stupid shit.
Now it's all le epicc political comentary xDDDDDDD look how smart this show is lollllll isn't this outrageous lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmaoooo

well obama is black so can't make fun of him without being "racist"
And ofc the media is wholly liberal, even fox news

I thought it was so you could hold a drink and check the time without spilling shit all over your lap.

All time shitpost award goes to the country of the used menstrual pad.

>inb4 hurr hurr butthurt South Park fanboy

hahahahahaha

It makes sense. this south park arc is a modern rendition of Beowulf.

Gerald the Grendel
Eric and that slut as the king's dead men
i-know-who-you-are as Beowulf
dunno who Grendel's mother is going to be though.

Sheila. oh man it's so gonna be Sheila, which will likely double as a "HRC hiding Bill's crimes" allegory double-spoof as well

actually, no. maybe some were just too fucking stupid to understand it when they were 8 and watching it so they could hear the words 'shit' and 'uncle fucker'

South Park hasn't been funny in like 10 years. They shit these new episodes out in a day with zero thought and retards like you eat it up.

That's a wonderful side and three fifths photograph of leafy

>butwhy.jpg

In what episode is this?

The newest one. It's almost like we're relevant

So it's not on southparkstudios.nu yet?

>subversive force targeting women to divide a population
>to defeat a troll you must (((name))) it
>when the jew is named he uses PROTOCOL 0
>multiple shots of (((gerald))) in this fashion
really ramps up my RNA

None of season 20 is