Does anyone on Cred Forums actually support this clown anymore?

>Kike
>Coalburner
>Faggot
>Tries to co-opt the alt-right and use it for publicity
>Plays down racism in the alt-right

No one wins prizes for being 'anti-SJW' anymore. Even Ben 'Never Trump' Shapiro can take that label.

Sure he's eloquent in debates, sure he's a good antidote against feminism, sure he's probably redpilled. But that's just not good enough. Racial problems in the West don't stop with petty racism on university campuses. The broader cultural problems in the West cannot be solved by a feminised narcissist cheering on the sexodus.

Let him fight the SJWs with all the other cultural libertarians like Dave Rubin. But please grow the fuck up and find a better role model.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
dailystormer.com/stormer-book-club-crusade-the-final-solution-to-the-milo-problem/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjrhosP-Fp_pCQ5XGffN9STbE2QOZwECh
judas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulosnt
judas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru6gt2LLSVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot frog posters love anyone who praise trump

I used to like him when his Dangerous Faggot tour first started and he just got famous, but I'm honestly not a fan anymore, now he's just obnoxiously provocative. It was funny at first but now it needs to stop.

Inb4
>"the alt right doesn't exist"

>The broader cultural problems in the West cannot be solved by a feminised narcissist cheering on the sexodus
>using sexodus unironically

OK reddit

Now you're getting it.

>not liking BASED Milo

kys

>t. Milo

It doesn't though

Only reddit fags labeled themselves as alt right until ctr shills started implying that everyone on Cred Forums belonged to it and that it was some kind of rapidly growing right wing terrorist group

The term Alt-right was coined ears ago by Richard Spencer and adopted by places like The Right Stuff. It is a movement about white nationalism.
The media though, along with Milo, have created the idea that anyone who likes Trump, is anti-sjw, or isn't establishment right is automatically alt-right. This has created entryists naively labeling themselves as alt-right based on the false description given to them by the media.

>tfw contrarians like OP achieved to destroy the acceptance of the alt-right into mainstream culture

The danger was from within as always. You can hate or love Milo, it doesn't change the fact that he made more for this movement than the whining contrarian faggots here.

>but m-muh values
>but kike faggot should die
Gays, Trans and PoCs that adhere to our views are the trojan horse into normalisation ans the checkmate to the liberal agenda

>a degenerate kike
>based

you're gayer than OP, and infinitely more ovenworthy

Yes. Listening to last week's podcast right now. When I feel like I can no longer stupors Trump, he cheerleads me back.

He's a classical liberal trying to counter-signal the left's spiral into SJW-ism. He's actually doing the left a favor, and he was never our ally.

People like Milo are this generation's neo-conservative element. That is, former leftists who no longer feel comfortable on the left, but they've conveniently brought all their leftist baggage with them to the right.

These people need to be purged before they usher in a new age of kosher conservatism.

Milo wrote a long article about it, that's why I'm mentioning it.

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/

these degenerates are the trojan horse to infiltrate and subvert us you faggot

It doesn't.

It's basically just:

>"The temporary and situational anti left"

Please someone watch this video and start a thread with a short tl:dr. We should support these kinds of people instead of people like Milo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay you impressionable faggot

I guess TRS, Richard Spencer, radix journal and others just don't exist now?

I like him. He's usually articulate and argues well. He triggered lefties hard over the last year or two, and was instrumental in shifting the overton window our way and humiliating progressives in the public consciousness.

Haviing said that, his time is coming to an end. He will not be a leading figure in the coming order, and ironically will only serve to drag us back leftward.

Because it's another jewish divide and conquer trick. Which is why they came up with 6 gorillion different genders so people isolate themselves in small pockets. The jew doesn't want to be named, but tries to make others name themselves. The more arbitrary labels the better.
The world will never be at rest until the jew is exterminated

What is the point of this movement if the ideals of its members are immediately sacrificed for populism? If you want easy political power become a liberal like everyone else does.

Milo's reluctance to refute core liberal ideals places him completely within the confines of the current establishment. Being 'anti-SJW' is almost mainstream at this point. And the alt-right is so much more radical than that.

Milo is a faggot jew niggerlover. He attacks the Left. He doesn't claim to be part of anything but himself.

Who gives a fuck? We can't let him keep attacking the Left, while still being against degeneracy?

i unfollowed kiko on twitter long before that faggot got banned.

fuck that infiltrator.

Honestly we need fags like this to get through the liberal media

Homosexuality is abomination. The only reason you think otherwise is because you have been given over to the reprobate mind. You are the embodiment of degeneracy. Seeing two men kiss is disgusting to the soul, and yet you have been indoctrinated to defend this sodomy. I assert it is you who's mind is impressionable, for your mind is contrary to nature

he's also acting as a trojan horse to disseminate our ideas to a larger audience.

>"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

they're trying to subvert the movement by making it conform to their ideals, but in the process they're making their ideals conform to ours

calls out cancer and violates safe spaces with impunity.

>Gays, Trans and PoCs that adhere to our views are the trojan horse into normalisation ans the checkmate to the liberal agenda
Literally this. Chasing away people who agree with the "alt right" for arbitrary reasons only guarantees that the movement remains a fringe one.

The fag is keeping a high profile with his innate faggotry, which is keeping SJWs and Feminists occupied with his movement. It is good for us, because we can further spread our Political Ideology of Peace without much obstacles in place, thanks to his flamboyancy distracting the Liberal Sheep. He acts degenerate as fuck, but it is better to have him and Stormfags as our patsies gaining exposure, while we slip under the radar, should things fall under.

Classical Liberal = White Supremacists.

L I T E R A L L Y

WE WUZ LEEGIONZ N SHIET

kys

Okay sure, but don't let him turn this movement into controlled opposition in the process.

The alt-right is far more radical than Milo Yiannopoulos is letting on. He's trying to play down it's racism and place it within the larger cultural libertarian sphere, restricting the arguments to a far more liberal playing field.

alt right dont exist.

>kike
He's a small-time media Jew who cares

>Coalburner
Why does this matter if he's gay?

>Faggot
Again, so what? He's a little flamboyant and vulgar at times but overall not bad.

>tries to co-opt the alt-right
The "alt-right" was never a cohesive movement.

>Plays down racism
You should thank him for this.

No such thing alt right dont exist no movement.

He is alt milo.

Alt right dont exist

This

>reprobate

The pastor Anderson influence is strong on this board

This fucking kike used to do the same attention seeking shit Lauren Kike Southern does, and upload photos of their browser with Cred Forums open purposely.

He's an attention whore and scammer with a bloated ego

He's only "gay" because it gets people looking at him and then he thinks about how to take advantage of these people.

Same thing with the White privileged fund

you get to kill him in postal 2 paradise lost

>(((cultural libertarians)))

You need to learn "persuasion," my friend. It is much easier to lie to a fool rather than tell the fool that they have been lied to. Liberals rely on emotion rather than rationality for their arguments, so using Milo, an SJW's wet dream, Gay Jew and such, will be able to play his pipe luring them closer to our spectrum. What we have to make sure is that the goyim follow our ideals rather than just Milo.

Remove Cred Forums.
Most people on here see through Milo's shit, whether they consider the Alt Right a genuine movement or not, they atleast identify with what it was originally.

Milo's fan base are cuckservatives and "dude weed" libertarians.

He's a meme, least Shapiro actually sounds like a serious person and someone who wants change. Milo literally gets a boner whenever FunnyJunk or some other meme site post about him "reking feminism".

Milo and Shapiro are the same cancer. Shapiro just tries to take himself more seriously and not get lumped in with people like Alex Jones, Milo, Gavin, or Lauren.

>H3
what

His star is fading anyway.

All he does well is bash SJWss, and nobody likes SJWs.

I like The Daily Stormer's approach.

dailystormer.com/stormer-book-club-crusade-the-final-solution-to-the-milo-problem/

This is why no one takes you seriously.

I think Ethan and Hila fit into the anti-SJW part of the so called "Alt Right" aka Milo's Alt Right.

The only people who are supporting him are faggots like you who keep making threads about the faggot.

sage

why did you fucking make that faggot all that important in fighting SJWs in the first place?

He's a self-admited provocateur who actualy LIVES OFF of it. So why did you sponsor him that much?

As long as he remained somewhat relevant, he would have been forced to at least be somewhat coherent with what we say. But now he thinks he's attained special snowflake status and there he goes! detaching himself from the left, right, alt-right and becoming his own deranged thing.

Face it. It's time to cut all ties to this man.

I don't really like him Per se, but he's an useful idiot against the Liberal-SJW movement.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, but I would still like to see him hang on the day of the rope.

SJWs don't even go to Milos speeches anymore. He is not attacking feminism he is attacking white nationalism.
The true alt-right us made up of places like therightstuff.biz and the Daily Stormer.
Milo only hates Muslims because they will stop him from fucking all the men he wants. He also thinks gays are superior to straight men and that NEETs who cant get grills should stay single. He is a degenerate menace.

him and shapiro are kikes sent to control pol.

i dont trust either of those hook nosed fucks.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjrhosP-Fp_pCQ5XGffN9STbE2QOZwECh

He was pretty funny when he was posting on Twitter. He was good at what he did simply by being himself. He's trying to be outrageous simply for the sake of outrage now and it's not working, at least not for me.

What's with him attacking gingers recently too? The kike doesn't like the whitest people on the planet? Oy vey.

He's bit of a cuck himself though.
>be homosexual
>catholic
>says that lesbians don't exist.
How closeted was he in his youth?

I like him. Should he be spearheading the movement? Maybe not. But it's good to have him as an ally.

>Racial problems in the West don't stop with petty racism on university campuses. The broader cultural problems in the West cannot be solved by a feminised narcissist cheering on the sexodus.

sorry but this problems cant be solved this generation, and the form you are trying to solve them is not possible with he current demographics. You need another another solution, or wait till the problems for whites are so readily visible that they will be permitted to form a positive racial identity.

Why are you even here?

What makes you think the alt-right needs to compromise?

By all means cheer on Milo and his ilk as they fuck up the centre, but recognise that these people are ultimately playing with ideals that completely undermine our own.

Milo, like all cultural libertarians, refuses to defend his ideas on the basis of white protection. All his arguments therefore have to attack liberals on their own terms (i.e "Muslim ideas are a threat to liberal values", or "I'm gay so you can't attack me")

There's no point dissolving this movement and forcing it to abide by a set of ideas that are fundamentally geared against white people. We have cultural libertarianism for that purpose already.

To correct the record, you peasant.

Who's ally is he again?
Are you a white nationalist, or do you identify with any fundamentally pro-white ideology/movement?

If so, Milo is no ally of you. If you're a fan of (((Conservatism))) or (((Libertarianism))) and think safe spaces and SJWs are the biggest threat to western society, then he's your ally. Have fun with him.

He's fine. Any mainstream exposure of the alt right is a good thing. Hell, I'm not even racist and I like the alt right. I don't know what that makes me, cultural libertarian I guess?

Anyway, there's more to this movement than race alone, and Milo does a good job pushing those aspects of the movement. Even if he is sketchy with money.

this isnt a trump board

only recently since redditfags like you came its been like this

>I don't know what that makes me, cultural libertarian I guess?

Get the fuck out, leaf on a proxy.

what's worse is people actually taking pride in the umbrella term "alt-right", given to us by liberals

I'm queer and I kind of hate him, he's just an attention whore and made the "alt right" his pet cause. Still I admire him for speaking out on mudslimes.

i dont understand why people like him so much all he does talk trash and piss people off for a living. the guy has not developed one piece of tech or process that benefits society. he is useless garbage.

who is this?

>those downs syndrome eyes
>fake blond hair
>skinny fat structure

who is this clown?

hes a race realist but not some edgy kill all minorities fag like you. he is an ally at the end of the day

so your problem with him is that he doesn't do enough. I agree

what do you think he could do to improve?

personally, I think he should make threads about people he doesn't like on imageboards every thursday night. this would really be a huge step foward to making the west great again

also, if he got some matching post numbers while doing that I think that would make a huge difference

This faggot is trying to start a civil war on the right RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION. He needs to DISAPPEAR IMMEDIATELY.

You're honestly a fucking embarrassment. That's not what White Nationalism is.

>He's fine. Any mainstream exposure of the alt right is a good thing.

Mainstream exposure maybe, but if it is by a dishonest profiteer simply trying to define his own fan-club you can fucking leave it.

>Anyway, there's more to this movement than race alone, and Milo does a good job pushing those aspects of the movement.

>Hell, I'm not even racist and I like the alt right. I don't know what that makes me, cultural libertarian I guess?

Exactly. Fuck off.

Didn't he blow a bunch of fundraiser money

What a fuckup

>hes a race realist

BAN MILO THREADS. BAN MILO POSTERS.

We can't pretend like he doesn't exist. The guy truly is a dangerous faggot, and not to the left, to us.

white nationalism is not possible without some happenings, you best bet is for culture to permit whites to form a positive racial identity.

this guys advocating for white nationalism when they cant even form groups without being called white supremacist lol

he promotes a white europe and the white family

atm hes saying all the right things he even names the jew

but yeah...niggers and jews,bad news

Not gonna happen. Although a general rejection of him by Cred Forumslacks would be almost as good. Look what happened to Ben Shapiro.

>kike
We hate THE jews not all jews
>coalburner
Niggers are annoying to be fair
>faggot
Don't give a fuck
>co-opt the alt-right
Only exists in its size becuse of him
>plays down racism
kike, coalburner and you're saying playing down racism is a... bad thing?

Shut the fuck up, seriously. It's always the same argument. There will be no compromising. If I wanted to compromise for cultural libertarianism, I wouldn't call myself a White Nationalist.

My bet is you aren't even white yourself. But perhaps you should visit Europe. White Nationalism is on the rise, and for good reason.

He names the Jews? He calls his critics anti-Semitic and tells the "far right" to go fuck its self.

nice pic. in the face you can kinda see a future washed-up 45 year old

see this post for my former pointThere are differences between races. This whole "stop racism" shit can fuck off, because it only works one way and not to our benefit.

suck my dick faggot and check my satan trips next time

How can I upvote your comment Mr reddit?

Fuck off back to your website, Andrew.

That was neat, shame it was attached to a shitty post.

Even worse, he keeps stealing Based Scott Adams quotes.

>We can't pretend like he doesn't exist. The guy truly is a dangerous faggot, and not to the left, to us.

YES WE CAN.

WE CAN DENY HIM ATTENTION WHICH HE NEEDS TO SURVIVE.

EVEN ANTI-MILO THREADS SERVE ONLY TO INCREASE HIS EXPOSURE AND THUS PROFITS.

Now I know why they call them "stormweenies".

Milo never claimed to be alt-right.

Actually there are multiple vids of him claiming he isn't alt-right, just a mix of conservative and libertarian values, but that his fan base is mostly alt-right

At FSU he acknowledged that he differs from the alt-right in that he believes african americans deserve reparations while the alt-right believes they don't

They are classical liberals just like Milo. Enemy of my enemy and such.

Yes, you're right. There are videos of him claiming not to be part of the Alt Right, and yet within five minutes, he's explaining what the Alt Right is and writing lengthy, inaccurate guides on what it originally was.

"Western supremacy" go fuck yourself.

ATTENTION

THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE IT AND MOVE ON

INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

Well he is for free speech, which is important.

kill him

No it isn't, you degenerate fuck. Milo is not an ally to any ideology that most people who participate on Cred Forums identify as, past the shitposting.

>Milo never claimed to be alt-right.

Never said he did. The real issue is how he portrays it to the media.

He's done his work. His job was to convince all the alt-light faggots that they're alt-right.
Missions accomplished.
Now they have their foot in the door we can work on converting to to actually being alt-right.
And now Milo should fuck off.

FUCKOFF
URETARD
COCKSUC
KERASSH
OOLEASS
FUCKING
FAGGOT!

>FUCKOFF
>UCKOFFF
>CKOFFFU
>KOFFFUC
>OFFFUCK
>FFFUCKO
>FFUCKOF

Not him personally, but he makes a lot of good arguments that are worth taking.

For that reason I'd leave him alone.

That's bad optics

Hearts and minds first, then the killing.

#NOTALLJEWS
#NOTALLFAGS

/trump

MILO needs to bring it back to playing vanguard for educational institutions. It is a more dignified and agreeable thing to highlight. He was at his best there. He is expanding out and stretching it too thin now. Trying to conquer "on behalf of" the "alt-right". We get it, everyone needs to vote Trump and move to the right.

Milo if your reading this. Take it back to fundamentals.

>support this clown anymore

Implying we ever did.

You sound triggered.

Why do other animals go gay then?
Real question here, don't support fags but don't buy the unnatural meme

>And now Milo should fuck off.

Well he simply isn't. He's sticking around pushing out a distorted image of what the alt-right is. I like the idea of solidified alt-right (although not Cred Forums in general), but not if the people defining it are simply doing it to co-opt it into their own little fan-club.

>I'm worried that faggots will turn me gay!

Fucking fag.

but he is, he is a free speech fundamentalist, that helps whatever you want to say, he also points out the double standards of the progressive left, that should be your primary enemy, all your problems comes from this movement.All this in a fun way, that the left is defenseless because he is a faggot kike

>implying the majority of Cred Forums supported him in the first place.

No I don't like this guy and I never have.

t. Mohammad
Don't you have a suicide bombing to go to?

When people say alt-right, they're talking about Cred Forums. It's the media's way of keeping people far enough away from the source as not to burn up but close enough that they feel the heat.

As it is, Milo is no unifier, no PR agent, no member, he's a salesman. His business is selling his image, that's it. And he will use Cred Forums as a stepping stone to do that and he will do that until he can't anymore. If you actually look at what he's done, he's inspired sectionalism in a group of people in free associated united against a common enemy and is making us turn against each other. And he did it so he can sell his image. No one calls Neo-Nazis "1488ers" except Milo. He does this so he can try to dissociate the people he deems unsavory from him with no regard to the damage it does to the people/movement he claims to be a voice for.

Milo is a divider, a cancer

There is no alt right . Either you are right wing national socialist or you're a leftist faggot

>coalburner

Who gives a shit if he fucks black guys? The guy is a faggot first and foremost, so him fucking black guys is a moot point, unless you're a faggot yourself.

Protip: Milo has done more for the "alt right" (which at this point basically means you don't necessarily agree with all Conservative American principles) than ANYONE.

>"Yeah goy, you don't want to divide us Jews out of your movement now do you?"

Fuck off kike

>label
>prizes
You are either an idiot or a shill. Saged and hidden.

>I get my politics from Cred Forums exclusively
you_fairy.wmv

Fuck this faggot.

>that should be your primary enemy,
Oh, you're telling me who should be my primary enemy now?

No, fuck off. SJWs and safe spaces are annoying, and a problem to be overcame, but not worthy of a whole fucking movement. There are other things that need to be addressed.

He's not pro-white nationalism, he calls us "far right" and (((antisemitic))). Fuck him.

>a literal mexican trying to play down white nationalism

Learn to proxy next time lad.

This guy gets it.
He's the at the very top of the "Oppression Olympics" that libtards love to play. That makes him untouchable, because criticizing him makes you a racist, homophobic nazi.

Milo has done literally nothing for the AltRight.

He has been mentioned in news but almost entirely it is DailyStormer's troll army that drums up the attention.

That's. not. a. reason. to. like. somebody.

> We Wuz the alt right n shiet

Sorry stormfaglets you proved his point that you are the 5%.

For over a week you have been doing futile and desperate twitter attacks on Milo and the anti-SJW's and literally no1 gives a fuck.

Yeah, actually, it is.

Are you seriously trying to imply that Cred Forums is not antisemitic?

Will Milo be spared on the day of the rope even though he's gay and likes nigs?

>We Wuz the alt right n shiet

White Nationalism actually was the Alt Right.

No, I'm implying that antisemitism isn't an insult and no better than calling somebody "racist", something Milo harps on about.

>Kike
>Coalburner
>Faggot

nothing* wrong with that

a lot of people do this already, who cares the alt right is a meme movement that deserves to die

i thought its race realism or something.

I mean i agree with you on the conclusion that milo is shittier but I don't agree with your reasoning. I would say that he is boring, a collage dropout loser who tries to make money in the most pathetic way aka. with politics. however there is nothing wrong with being jewish and or gay per se.

*coalburning is ok if its gay

No. He'll be in the frojudas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulosnt row.

I don't know why Milo continues to support the alt right when most of you faggots don't even appreciate what he does for you because you're literally homophobic. Homosexuality is degenerate and it grosses me out, but that doesn't mean it invalidates anything Milo has to say. If you think like this you are literally no better than the liberals.

Fucked that post up.

judas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Milo has brought the alt right to the mainstream. Before Milo, few people on the right knew about Cred Forums and DailyStormer. Now everybody knows about it. Whether you like the popularity or not, this has helped the alt right movement.
Hillary even went out of her way to give a speech about the alt right.

Evolutionary switch to keep the population in check.

Behind every Jew there is a Canadian

Nope.

The troll army and Hillary Clinton did that.

Milo is a latch on subversive Kike

If little Reddit fags like you aren't going to address the Alt Right as the White Nationalism movement it originally was, then you know what? Fucking have it.

But he made his own brand of (((Alt Right))) mainstream. He didn't help us in any way.

>Another shitskin trying to play down white nationalism

who'd_have_thought.jpg

day of the rope lol, are white people this deluded, is never coming with the demographics, be more realistic, just form a positive white identity and then form a ethnostate like the jews

>The troll army and Hillary Clinton did that.
It was mainstream before this, Milo had a much bigger part in it than either of those two things.

Gas all stormfags

If you fucked off the world would be a more natural place.

Make it happen achmed

Using Jews as a model for white nationalism is like trying to get a girlfriend by using a serial rapist as a model.

>people are unironically defending the "alt-right"
>people are bashing Milo for talking for the alt-right when he constantly denies any involvement with this shit "movement"
> members of the alt-right are too dumb to notice that he's the best ally possible into disseminating some of their ideals to the general public without sounding like the absolute autistic spergs that they are

I knew Cred Forums had a reddit problem, but I didn't imagine it would be this bad.

Stop telling us what to do while sitting in a Narco state, faggot.

We won't be forming an ethnostate. We'll be protecting and preserving all the white lands that currently exist, and are under threat.

We don't need a shitty state in the Middle East. We already have Europe, North America, Australia/NZ.

>HURRR MUH COAT TAIL RIDING RACE MIXING FAGGOT JEW

Gas all the moderates.

>Alt Right as the White Nationalism movement it originally was,

The alt-right has always had a small vocal minority of white nationalism, people put up with it before because no one took us seriously. Now that we've gained legitimacy, non-mentally ill stormfags are starting to realize that we'd be better off without you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

Why does he try to define what the Alt Right is then?

There is no Alt Right any more. I don't want Milo's shitty brand of what the Alt Right is. I'm a White Nationalist, not a fucking Libertarian. Keep it, and stop telling us to be grateful for a tarnished movement.

You should probably google the founder of the original Alt Right, Richard Spencer though.

>unironically calling people stormfags

Really haven't followed him in a while. It was better when he was the calm voice in the room wearing a suit dropping bombs on people while they became visibly angry. Then he went a little too far and tried to fake being ultra Christian with the crosses and what not and the act crumbled.

Makes sense. So we don't need to import refugees just have to wipe gays out then, leaving only blacks, other PoC to turn gay

>Does anyone on Cred Forums actually support this clown anymore?
>anymore
lol you were one of those cucks that supported him in the first place? Reap what you sow degenerate.

Cred Forums's Fascist - Libertarian divide predates Milo's rise to prominence.

>I'm a White Nationalist
You all need to go. Seriously. you're literally worse than niggers at this point

This.

The only reason it started to get used was because they needed a new buzzword once, even the normies, realised that "racist", "Nazi", "Hitler" etc were all cliches and they're too fucking stupid to know how to spell or pronounce "xenophobic".

He is really good at inflicting butt hurt on the SJW.

That's good enough for me.

No. He's pissed off everybody.

Even the fucking basic bitches over at The Donald has disowned him.

Milo is cancer
Milo is pollution
most Cred Forumsacks love Milo
Cred Forums seems to be gay and pro-jew now
fuck Milo and the alt right

Because he's right.

You don't need to be a member of a movement to have an ingrained knowledge about it.

White Nationalism is worse than niggers? I thought it was the solution.

>hate milo
>make hundred of threads about him

You fags are fucking obsessed with him either way.

To all the cultural libertarians in this thread. I'd like you to take a good long look at your allies in Milo's nu-right fanclub. As long as the alt-right's general stance on race isn't expressively clear, shitskins like this will continue to infiltrate and try and move the centreground in their favour.

Colin Liddel pls go

I'll take it then.

White Nationalism will die and will at best be remembered as a fringe movement by a small group of people (and that goes for black/arab/and all other forms of skin color based nationalism). Continue with your retarded pipe dream where all white people magically become "woke" and go 14/88 on all the brown people in their countries.
We'll be here in the real world actually trying to fight leftism.

You don't deserve those beautiful digits

Alt right isn't real.

To be fair, he doesn't actually support Trump or want him to win. He just acts like a Trump cheerleader because they share anti-PC, economically liberal, and nationalist views.

Then why does he say the Alt Right is about western supremacy, and not white supremacy?

Better yet, what's the difference between western values and western supremacy to white values and white supremacy?

Why couldn't he say "white" if he's so about breaking taboos?

Kek confirms

I thought he was okay until he started wearing a dress and acting like he owns the "alt right" whatever that is.

At that point even I realized this guy is intentionally trying to sink this ship.

>PoCs that adhere to our views

Why the fuck would blacks and other "minorities" support ethno-nationalism? It literally means that they have to go back.

No one but whites care about whites becoming minorites in their own homelands.

Yea, because further dividing the Right is going to work well because the Libertarians enjoy the Alt-Right so much, amirite?

You can't openly say that Whites are going extinct in their native homelands due to aggressive immigration/low birth rates, because you will only be labeled a racist bufoon, being casted aside by your own brethren. Persuassion takes time and it will take awhile to flip Liberals and sway Cultural Libertarians to a more relatable stance.

As I say, Liberals react emotionally, which is what we need to press their weakness on. The Nice attack was very significant, because many people saw that it wasn't just a Muslim, but an Arab who attacked their fellow Frenchmen. These tensions are causing people to be more conscious, more aware, and it allows the Alt-Right to be a more attractive party. Ethnocentrism is on the rise, meaning open criticisms of invading cultures and immigrants are being more vivid, and people are rejecting the Globalist lie called Multiculturalism.

Say all you want about Milo or other faces that "represent" the Right, because what they're doing is fracturing the Left, and ridiculing and discrediting the media that are negatively criticizing the White Nationalist movement, allowing Pro-White support to flourish and expand.

They're allies, but certainly not friends. They know that as well, as they can ride this gravy train for so long, but like all political celebrities, they will collapse under their own fame and someone else will take their place.

ITT a bunch of GRINDR faggots that donated to Milo's white privilege grant hoping they'll get a chance to get it while Milo puts it all up his nose.

he said that we have a point,they DO own all the media they DO own the papers etc

he also calls out the marxists and the ones pushing it all

if you watch everything he puts out he makes a clear difference between the likes of soros and the israeli kid getting stabbed on his way to buy some matzos

not all kikes want to destroy europe mate...most dont care

its just the far left liberal globalist ones that do

Swedebro gets it

Because (I know this is hard to understand because you stormfags are all mentally ill) your skin color doesn't mean anything. It's about promoting western values and the western way of life. Dumb fucking cunt.

I never liked that homo.

Have you all forgotten that this guy literally stole thousands of dollars from his supporters by telling them it was for charity?

He's a slimy has-been.

Anyone that uses """alt-right""" unironically is a shill.

I know there's a difference between Jews. I still don't consider them, or their non-country, allies or friends.

Do you want me to admit that what Milo does, as far as attacking the left goes, is good in nature and entertaining to watch?

Here you have it. But he's still a Jew tarnishing what was originally a White Nationalist movement. I really don't know what's so hard to understand about that. He uses the word "antisemitic" but then attacks leftists for using the word racist. Neither words mean a thing.

>our skin color doesn't mean anything.

Ignored right away. Nice try.

Perhaps now.

holy fuck my digits

Do you really think people would legitimately take the "movement" seriously if he went out and said that you're just a bunch of white nationalists? Hell, Stormfront has been doing it for ages and even now they're generally viewed as a joke by anyone that isn't a complete autist.

Not to mention that the entire movement never had a centerpiece to stand on other than "western values" (as if anyone here could actually say what these "values" are without making a fool of themselves) which are by no means exclusively white. The alt-right is nothing but a meme movement and the fact that people are taking this joke for this long is a very sad signal of what Cred Forums has become.

The alt right isn't racist.

>Do you really think people would legitimately take the "movement" seriously if he went out and said that you're just a bunch of white nationalists?

Not an argument. Sorry. You don't filter your opinions and then claim to be for freedom of speech. He was never white nationalist, but identified with a movement that was, and changed it to accommodate Conservatives and Libertarians.

I don't care about them having an anti-leftist movement. But they're not our friends.

We take him way more seriously than we'd ever take you, buddy, believe me.

And western values are white values. This is why Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand are first world countries, because of European aka white influence. The Spanish weren't so successful in South America, now were they?

Support might be a strong word.

I don't donate any money to him, and if he has any products, I have never bought them.

This being said, He's a great and charismatic catalyst to get people talking openly again without fear of hurt feelings.
So many people have been content in public and possibly in private to edit a quote, a phrase or even a joke if it had Nigger in it, even if no black people were present because of SJW bullshit.

Milo and McInnes, while not original in any way have helped a lot of people realise that we don't need safe spaces from words or ideas, that free speech is an absolute, not a buffet.

While I've always been a great believe in free speech and using facts in discussions, debates and arguments, the fact I am a Straight White Male, I'm the enemy. My well articulated, researched and thought out points are dismissed.

Milo has said it best himself. Because he is a Jew, and because he is a Faggot and because he is a Coal Burner, he can defend straight white men so much more effectively than we can do ourselves.

And for that I thank him. I don't always agree with him, but I'm an adult, I can appreciate, admire and thank a person I don't agree with for doing something for me and my children.

So, to Milo I thank him for helping to rip open free speech for all to see and use, for fighting rabid femnazis and for fighting against concepts such as white guilt and reparations for black people around the world.

Says the newfag who came from leddit to join the hacker named Cred Forums.

>le homo sex XDDDD

He's a fucking idiot who pretends to be an alt-righter in order to get attention. If it weren't for this faggot praising trump he would still be unknown to virtually everyone.

>milo
>Cred Forums's idol

Go fucking kill yourself OP. Milo is only good for introducing newfags to red pills in an attractive manner. After you learn some real shit, his opinions are garbage tier

If you cannot figure this shit out on your own, you literally deserve the blue pills

Kek agrees!

it worked for them but whatever

you cant fight for white nationalism without being permitted first to form a positive white identity or you will continue become a minority in your "white nations"

Fuck off spic

Why the fuck are you talking about a white identity, as if there isn't one already and hasn't been for over a thousand years?

>Libertarians

Who cares? They get the critical question of race realism wrong. In that sense they are the same, if not worse than liberals when it comes to the question of immigration (just look at Gary Johnson). The alt-right is many things, but its general consensus around race is what makes it so important (a consensus that figures like Milo Yiannopoulos are trying to deny).

>you will only be labeled a racist bufoon

By all means persuade liberals with incremental redpills, but the alt-right does not need to be involved. Somebody has to be honest about race, and as far as I can see, the alt-right is one of the few movements that is. It needn't be sacrificed for consensus when so many other options are available.

The rest of the post I agree with, but I don't think you are looking for the alt-right. I think you are looking for some kind of consensus between the FN and Donald Trump, but this simply isn't radical enough.

The alt-right should remain 'deplorable' until normal white people are willing to entertain deplorable ideas.

Hes a gateway drug. However his influence cant be measured yet because it takes a long time for normies to become redlighted. Theyre only now questioning the narrative thanks to milo.

>>hate milo
>>make hundred of threads about him
>You fags are fucking obsessed with him either way.

MILO PAYS FOR THE ANTI-MILO THREADS TO BE MADE.

EXPOSURE = MONEY

BAN THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

i was always hesitant about him due to the fact of him being a faggot kike.. but he was a good weapon against feminists.. Once he started dressing like women, being carried into his rallys like a king and posting Gucci shit i was over it.. Hes just using Trump and the Alt-Right as a way to make himself famous

>MUH gateway drug

No he isn't.
He is riding on the coat tails.
Nobody has come in from Milo.

There are many people worse than Milo in the media... I could have a drink with him and some fairly interesting conversation and that's all that's important to me tbqh

I really don't mind that he fucks black dudes exclusively. Srs.

I just wish he would stop talking about it. Gay shit and all that makes me kind of grossed out. But I think he's a good dude.

He's not my personal role model. For that I try to build an image in my mind of what is ideal. Construct it around some Nordic/Homer tier hero worship. Pic related.

But I do appreciate his efforts. He defends the men who the media hates. (White, straight, young, poor/working class, Christian, conservative etc). And for that and his wit, I like him.

>gateway drug

Perhaps, perhaps not. None of this would matter if he weren't trying to redefine it as a generally culturally libertarian movement.

im talking about how the left does not let you to form a cohesive group because when you try everyone labels you racist stupid.There is a institutional force to squash the white groups while giving resources and pushing for other groups.

I thought I was right, but the digits have spoken. HANG ALL HOMOS!!

What the fuck? How did so many fucking centrists, lolbertards and neocons get involved in the "alt-right"? What the fuck is this?

>it's not racist
>we like jews and israel
>inclusive of minorities
>Nazism is just like communism!!
>NAP NAP NAP

Fucking christ.

>Fuck Milo, Rubin, Sargon, Ann Coulter, thunderf00t, Jesse Ventura, Lauren Southern, Blaire White, Steven Crowder etc

Meanwhile

>WHY ARE MY VIEWS NOT REPRESENTED IN THE MAINSTREAM WHY IS THE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT SO FUCKING ENTRENCHED THERE ARE NO GOOD CANDIDATES REEEEEEEEEE

Honestly fuck off, we are not SJWs to be throwing people under the bus because they dont fall 100% in line

>not using the jews as a model for nationalism

>inciting external racial violence that maintains community cohesion and results in disproportionate extermination of lower echelons while most intelligent, resourceful, and powerful survive
>society that rewards the most successful and encourages them to reproduce more
>encourages endogamy to preserve identity, genes, and familial wealth and knowledge
>encourages screwing over outsiders for the group's benefit
>cannon of literature that not just defines identity, but also lessons on how to navigate civil society in the most pragmatic manner
>operate and maintain their existence and communities without the need for a state to manage things - self-organizing
>everything perpetuated by a well-defined tradition with principles that are constantly debated, and thus evolving to meet needs based on ever-changing times

The real red pill is that the Jews have historically been doing all the right things, and to not act similarly is inviting cucking by more pragmatic groups.

You're a fucking idiot.

White identity didn't become a thing until about last century. Before then, a person's identity was almost entirely determined by their nationality and not their ethnicity.

Hitler dubs grace this post.

what did they think was going to happen???

What about steban memeyneux

Check out who wrote the OP article.

Hmmmm....?

>Yfw you realize politics are fucking stupid, then decide to live for you and your family, ignoring all the rabble going on in Westminster/Washington DC because it doesn't make you happy, or give meaning to your life.

The left can go fuck its self. It's happening regardless, especially in Europe. Brexit was partly that. A huge part of Brexit was reestablishing British sovereignty and reinforcing British culture, as opposed to a European state. There are right wing politicians, parties, and movements on the rise all over Europe. And Trump, although perhaps not sharing our opinions on race, definitely shares our opinions on patriotism and preservation of nation, and nation states themselves.

Don't you see this "positive white identity" is happening already? Hell, leftism is on the decline.

Contrary to what you believe, the alt-right is comprised of numerous different political groups, and is not one single ideology.

Literally none of those are AltRight.

All subversive bastards that openly attack and attempt to deradicalize and pacify us.

Fuck off.

is your only way out, you can not win without it.

I think Paco knows what he's talking about

>Nude

lewd

Yeah, no. A modern concept of race may not have existed, but European identity (for example) has existed since the beginnings of white civilization as we know it today with the Greeks and Romans, and European identity is simply white identity.

"But I must begin with Europe, because it is both varied in form and admirably adapted by nature for the development of excellence in men and governments, and also because it has contributed most of its own store of good things to the other continents; for the whole of it is inhabitable with the exception of a small region that is uninhabited on account of the cold. ... The Romans, too, took over many nations that were naturally savage owing to the regions they inhabited, because those regions were either rocky or without harbours or cold or for some other reason ill-suited to habitation by many, and thus not only brought into communication with each other peoples who had been isolated, but also taught the more savage how to live under forms of government. But all of Europe that is level and has a temperate climate has nature to coöperate with her toward these results; for while in a country that is blessed by nature everything tends to peace, in a disagreeable country everything tends to make men warlike and courageous; and so both kinds of country receive benefits from each other, for the latter helps with arms, the former with products of the soil, with arts, and with character-building."
Strabo 2.5.26

Do you honestly believe nations are formed merely from geography?

Throughout history, nationality and ethnicity have almost always been the same thing in practice.

I bet you don't even know why America has a border with Mexico.

le 'not an argument' man is fine, as I said we really can't be throwing people under the bus because their views are not 100% aligned with ours, otherwise we're risking literally becoming david duke, daily stormer and friends

anyone who fucks with SJWs who isnt a complete nutter/asshole is my bro

alt right doesn't mean racist. does it?

The problem isnt that their opinions arent pure enough.

The problem is when they claim to represent the movement and co-opt it into standard degeneracy.

If Milo could just distance himself from the alt-right when he goes on his faggot-sprees all would be well. He should stick to triggering feminists and not claim to have any part in this.

What's wrong with Rubin?

>Not an argument. Sorry.
Nice meme

>but identified with a movement that was
Except he never identified with the movement. Stop pulling things out of your ass

>This is why Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand are first world countries, because of European aka white influence.
Your said "western values" were almost entirely created on mediterranean lands like Rome and Greece, you fucking idiot. And I guess by your definition eastern european countries aren't white since they're miserable. By the same logic asians are white because for the most part they've always been extremely successful countries.

>The Spanish weren't so successful in South America, now were they?
Because they came to South America with the singular purpose of extraction of resources while the majority of Anglo expeditions were for the purpose of colonization because they lived in a literal island. I really doubt you'll find an extraction-based colony in the whole history of mankind that didn't become an absolute cesspool in the following years. Hell, that's pretty much the entirety of modern African history. But hey, >britbong education, I guess.

So you like Milo, Lauren Southern, Gavins and that crowd but you don't like David Duke?

Based on what?

I agree that we should USE them, but nothing more.

That's the point of this thread

of course i support him, he's an alt-right idol who people actually know. He's actually gaining followers and spreading the ideology. I respect him greatly, fag or not.

The "alt right" indeed. Alternative Lifestyle Right, that is. What a joke.

Enjoy your fringe movement that will never enact any change whatsoever

When the West falls victim to islam and sjws, you'll be as much to blame as the establishment for your obstinate refusal to ally with people who share your views and try to push for political power

>Gay
>Jew
>Leftist / centrist

I can respect his commitment to free speech and honest dialogue tough.

>So you like Milo, Lauren Southern, Gavins and that crowd but you don't like David Duke?

Correct

Oh, he never identified as the Alt Right but was more than happy, on multiple occasions, to define what it was and what he defined it as was a complete lie.

"Are they actually bigots? No more than death metal devotees in the 80s were actually Satanists. For them, it’s simply a means to fluster their grandparents."

Western aka white civilization, as we know it today, was created in Rome and Greece.

European countries are and always have been white. Canada, Australia, New Zealand and America weren't. They had to be colonized, and turned into what they are today.

>Because they came to South America with the singular purpose of extraction of resources while the majority of Anglo expeditions were for the purpose of colonization because they lived in a literal island. I really doubt you'll find an extraction-based colony in the whole history of mankind that didn't become an absolute cesspool in the following years. Hell, that's pretty much the entirety of modern African history. But hey, >britbong education, I guess.

Exactly. They didn't spread European/white culture to South America, thus it is how it is today, unlike CA/NZ/AU/US which are all white countries.

Why?

You take this board too seriously if you actually have a problem with homosexuals Sven.

Stefan is a fucking cult leader, he's an absolute nut job. He told people to disown their families if they aren't Libertarians/Anarchists because "they want to kill them", not even joking.

I have a problem with homosexuality, not homosexuals.

this. i had an opinion once too. then i saw '66' in this guys post...fugggg

David Duke is a shill regardless of what angle you try to look at it.

Are there any other figures that we can rely on? Clearly not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru6gt2LLSVo

classic milo

There are issues we can be lenient on. But I'm afraid white national identity is simply non-negotiable. Anything less is completely ineffective in theory, let alone in practice. We cannot recover a white identity or protect whites by complaining about safe spaces and triggering. We need ideas far more radical.

Anti-SJWs may be a preliminary step, but their ideas completely underestimate the problem, let alone come up with solutions.

So if it were up to you what would you do about homosexuality?
Fuck off Ahmed.

>Fags this mad
What are you, a dogfucking Pagan or an Atheist?

>anymore

He was always a bandwagoning attention seeking fruit. All he was good for was making libshits squirm and literally shake that a homosexual jew was destroying their narrative.

Ban their shitty parades, ban it being a positive attribute, ban tolerance of homosexuals, stop their interference in politics and make it illegal. Then let them fuck indoors, and privately like they have for the last 200,000 years.

>y-you're not r-really homophobic, r-right g-guys???

>y-you're not r-really racist, r-right g-guys???

>y-you're not r-really sexist, r-right g-guys???

>"Are they actually bigots? No more than death metal devotees in the 80s were actually Satanists. For them, it’s simply a means to fluster their grandparents."

Implying he isn't completely right with this assessment. I'd bet my left nut that the majority of the alt-right (and therefor the majority of Cred Forums) are nothing but a bunch of autistic, /r9k/ tier gen z'ers and late millenials looking for the next edgy movement where they can pretend their opinions are relevant and talk about the "state of the world" like they have any idea of what the fuck is going on.

>Exactly. They didn't spread European/white culture to South America, thus it is how it is today, unlike CA/NZ/AU/US which are all white countries.
These countries are also the birthplace of what the alt-right would call "degeneracy", so take that as you will.

>inb4 "it's the joos"

I don't support him, but it's retarded to attack him. He's a good funnel into the "alt right," and he doesn't mind acting as such.

I've seen movements strangled in the cradle too many times to count as far back as the N.A. (oldfag reporting). Stuff like Andrew Anglin is writing is making me think he's merely an infiltrator.

For Milo:
Ignore, ignore, ignore.

>what would you do about homosexuality?
I dont hate gays for being gay. I hate the things gays do however.

Demanding to get taxpayers money to wave their dicks in kids faces on pride parades.

Force every government agency and institution to be LGBTQSFKDLD++ certified or else be labeled nazis.

Their unhealthy relation to sex and how they spread STD's.

etc. etc.

If they just shut up and stayed in the closet all would be well. Hell, they could even be open about it if they could just act like fucking civilized people and not turbo-degenerates.

>inb4 "not all X are like that"

>I'd bet my left nut that the majority of the alt-right (and therefor the majority of Cred Forums) are nothing but a bunch of autistic, /r9k/ tier gen z'ers and late millenials looking for the next edgy movement where they can pretend their opinions are relevant and talk about the "state of the world" like they have any idea of what the fuck is going on.

You have no proof of this, though it undoubtedly exists, but that doesn't discredit actual White Nationalism which is what he was implying in that interview if you google it for more context.

>These countries are also the birthplace of what the alt-right would call "degeneracy", so take that as you will.

Indeed. They are also white countries. What's your point?

Atheist.
Nice to see fascism is alive and well amongst the do-nothings of the world.
I believe the majority of the demographic here doesn't really care about men and women having consensual sex with the same sex. I also believe maggots like you wouldn't dare to voice your true views to your parents or colleagues because you know that you're a coward with views that are incompatible with western society. You want to illegalize gay marriage and the rest of it? Move to a Muslim majority country you delusional idiot.

With that stance, the Alt-Right will always be branded by the general audience as racist sociopaths. The book of potential allies/opportunities will remain vacant Your group will stay stagnating and walk amongst giants that view your Movement as hostile. I'm not Alt-Right nor will I ever need it to fit my interests. However, I do recognize its legitimacy enough that I do support its narrative for honest representation. Race Realism and racial identities should be an open topic, but it is going to be a taboo subject for a long time.

Can you really be a coal burner without a vagina? The whole stigma attached to coal burning is the disgusting halfbreeds that come from it. Fags don't have that problem. Black dicks just look like a piece of poo coming in and out of their assholes.

What's wrong with fascism? I tend more towards National Socialism/monarchism, but fascism is based too.

Homosexuals should be purged in fact.

It doesn't though. It's just a label applied to internet trolls.

He recently announced that he is the leader of the "alt-right" and that they actually support his views, with the more serious "racists" being a tiny minority that should be ignored and never humored.

Anglin entertains and he makes it a lot easier for people to stomach the fairly dour subject matter he's discussing. He's pulling people further into the rabbit hole and providing entertainment to keep them there.

Previously the strategy with Milo was to just ignore him as long as he wasn't directly assaulting people further to the right than him, but now that's actually what he's done. He's gone full Ben Shapiro.

I find the parallels between modern communists and national socialists to be quite amusing. For example, they both think their doctrine would fix everything wrong with the current political system. However they remain ignorant to the fact that both systems are shit, and will never be truly adopted by any modern civilization ever again.

Such a sleezy looking person.

>"I find the parallels between modern communists and national socialists to be quite amusing."
>i don't know what national socialism is

National socialism fits in surprisingly well with modern politics. Communism is actually still a part of mainstream politics in half of the world, especially South America, but also in Europe.

The idea that either of these are gone is fucking absurd. Communism because it's still so influential and basically ubiquitous in political discussion and NatSoc because it's really not that different from the mindset of modern Americans. Even if you don't agree that fascists and nationalists can get into power, communism is self-evidently still around so your premise is wrong.

Blacks slurp on Milo's Dick just like Hillary Slurps on Donald's. The left loves to suck it.

>With that stance, the Alt-Right will always be branded by the general audience as racist sociopaths

So be it. You'll find compromise anywhere else, why should we censor ourselves like everyone else? If the establishment is utterly corrupt, why should no political movement be left untainted?

>Race Realism and racial identities should be an open topic, but it is going to be a taboo subject for a long time.

Fine. Doesn't mean the alt-right is the only group that can talk about it.

milo can't get Cred Forums's support

>He recently announced that he is the leader of the "alt-right"

I have never seen that. I've always seen him say he's not alt right but a fellow traveller.

It's a new thing, which is why people are suddenly talking about it. Nobody's happy.

He's a modern Ernst Röhm. He still has a little bit of work to do stirring things up, but his use-by date is coming up fast.

I sense..... Beaucoup Reddit Hill Bots and their dorm-room deconstructive pseudo-intellectualism.

>>Coalburner

Does that even matter if he's gay? It's not like he's likely to pop out a half-feral welfare sponge 9 months later.

>Kike
>Coalburner

Does anyone on pol actually support this clown anymore?