Will the Indian idiots just shut up already? Nobody knows the reality yet

Will the Indian idiots just shut up already? Nobody knows the reality yet.
Indian Army is mostly trustworthy, and they haven't given any details on the "operation".
Also, it's clear that these idiots haven't even read the statement, opting to quote media instead.

This dick swinging is getting a bit too much. I'm sure they're mostly right wing "Aryan" idiots doing the best to save Modi's face.
That guy has completely failed in foreign policy. This damage control is boring.

Once the war begins, India will stand behind him regardless. Sikh, Hindu, and Muslim. That has been this land's history.
But now just stop embarrassing the rest of us.

There's not going to be a war, nothing will happen, nothing good ever fucking happens.

I agree. Most probably.
Just meant in case.

Indian NRI Sikh here

Could Indian posters in general just chill the fuck out? You guys can't go through a single thread without getting triggered

And 9/10 times its some southern hindu faggot waving his dick about a military his people having nothing to do with

The North is the Indian Military, and pride. Punjab (And all its former territories) Rajasthan are the forces carrying out all of these operations.

So it gets real old hearing some 5'2 dark brown jains and tamils talking shit about how they will fry muslims. You people are nigger-tier

You don't have the balls to nuke Pakistan.
Pakistan on the other hand......

Do it. Do it. Your government wants it. doooo it! Nuke the bloody cow murdering muslim rapists.

Leave it to Indians to poo all over their jets.

The media is shit and unprofessional as fuck. It is combined with hyper emotional patriots and libcucks it makes everything worse.

I'm an ex-Muslim from the south. (Kerala).
I agree that north makes the army, mostly. Sikhs join because of the culture, and Hindus do because poor. (Except in some regiments).

But the story is different in Air Force and Navy. So don't make general statements.
It's a matter of proximity to borders and prosperity.
(South is prosperous. So most opt out of risk.)

Not to mention the technology comes from the south.

So either come back and work for your nation with your people, or do your research while commenting.

Plus, it's mostly the brahmins who get triggered here. They badly wanna be included in the Cred Forums club, but get called shitters and freak out.

>indian leaf poster
THAT EXPLAINS CANADIANS HERE

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O

>ex-Muslim from the south. (Kerala).
explain ex-muslim.
explain how the fug you are still alive

Whats this guys?

the jet's willie

>what is an antenna

it detects places without any poo on the streets. After detection, it marks them for a poo squad to enrich the area.

There's a higher probability of a rationalist being killed by right wing Hindus than by Muslims.
Not saying radical Muslims are any better, but that's the fact in India.

My state is a known communist and Muslim bastion. I'm not the only one. I'm not communist though.

Mid-flight refueling.

It's for refuelling mid-air.

Back up. You, whom I presume is now an atheist, live in an area, as you put it,'muslim and communist bastion', yet you fear being lynched by Hindus.

India sure is a colourful place to live in I guess.

It's for aerial refueling.

finally someone who gets it. I hate my fucking home country, full of fucking "muh Vedic civilization" idiots who blame everything on Muslims and British.

Fuck India
Fuck Pakistan

I wish I was white, so I could at least fit in and escape this bullshit that is "bharat" once and for all, but no, nirgun had to make me a brown fucking chink.

lies. its specialed outer peepee for raping lone birds while in air

cool. why not land and refuel?

What have you done to this rafale guys?
Can't you show some respect for something once in your life?

>India and Pakistan will never nuke each other in your lifetime

>TOP KEK

>I wish I was white

I regard Indians as white.

Because they are indians and therefore not smart as you mighty Brit...

Because they are out of range of a suitable airfield.

>t. Pakicuck

You've no idea.
Cred Forums has a very simplistic view.

I'll explain my state.
50% Hindus, a very low % of brahmins.
Rest are divided between Muslims and Christians.
We destroyed feudalism (and the British to an extent) through communism, thus becoming the most literate and high-HDI state.

We still regularly elect the communists to power.

Many Muslims are communists. Many Muslims choose to be both Muslims and communists. (It just werks).

We keep the right wing and their cow culture away from power. This triggers them. So you'll see some Indians calling me dirty communist scum very soon ITT.

I don't identify as an atheist. They've become too fedora. I'm just a non-believer. In my state, lynching probability is very less, except in some very Muslim areas, if I make some offensive statements. But outside, it's almost always Hindus who kill rationalists.

given it some personality and life you retarded buguette and frog eating cuckold

I hope you know it's Photoshop.
It's done after desi trucks.

>elect the communists to power
You sir don't have my sympathy

That's the thing. We removed the need for sympathy through communism.
It all depends on the land and people.
West Bengal on the other hand, tried communism for years, but couldn't get over feudalism, for the lack of visionary leaders who just read books.

Many places in India are hopeless because they'll never try something like this. So they remain cucks to high castes.

If history has taught has anything user, communism never works.

Good luck with your cucked government and don't get lynched :^)

I'm not white, I'm light brown. I look like this, only slightly fairer, and slightly less folded eyes. Most Indians are Brown, just a few upper caste folks aren't. Punjabis and Rajasthani (the ones that aren't pit h black) are the only "white" people in India. And they are often at best ambiguous.

>Indian NRI Sikh here

Are you the one who keeps on creating and posting Sikhs are bro meme?

I always thought it was legit but this is pathetic, you posting about yourself.

Might I remind you that the North is not the Indian army. There are various examples of South Indian personnel in the army General Cariappa for one. There are people dying and least you can do is have respect for soldiers from everywhere in the country. It's easy to critique India sitting in Canada just saying.