Does this mean we can send every faggot to space now? Sounds great!

Does this mean we can send every faggot to space now? Sounds great!

metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/space-is-now-officially-lgbt-friendly-after-rainbow-flag-spends-three-hours-above-earth-6160243/

Not to the moon though that's still MURRICAN TERRITORY.

>Faggots on the Moon.

The Nazis won't like that.

*insert obligatory joke about Uranus here*

Space doesn't give a shit about gay people.

Space wants us all dead.

Nah. The Moon belongs to France.

You realize you've never actually been to the moon, right?
It's a hoax.

The Chinese will probably the first to land on the moon.

Actually, the Moon is a Nazi colony.

lol these faggots think space is actually safe?

Dont see the curvature

I'm all for launching all the gays into space.

actually, the moon is an ant colony

No, the Americans went to the Moon.
I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

Someone do this with the Nazi flag for lulz.

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

>Lgbt friendly

Unfortunately, space is not friendly.

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

>german
>thinking rocketry can't reach the moon

Go back to Syria you fucking refugee piece of shit.

Semi related: this is the face you make when it hurts to taqiya.

Also the subtle #NoFilter when he's supposedly endorsing gay traffic light filters lol

the fuck is the pint of that. Was space homophobic before this?

Why do faggots get a special status all the fucking time.

They should have named their satellite "Buttnik"

I hope it fucking burned into the atmosphere.

It's enough when the rockets reach London.

god i fucking hate people.

Earth is definetly flat

your mom chest is flat. faggot.

Why not Buttlik?

>space-is-now-officially-lgbt-friendly-after-rainbow-flag-spends-three-hours-above-earth
This sounds a lot like the polish priests blessing random shit.

Oh god this should become a new SJW thing!

>I can't go in there that house is not female transnigger friendly yet! You have to sanctify it first, by letting me freebleed on the doorstep.

OH MY GOD YOU IDIOT PLEaSE SHUT UP!
IT'S TIRING.

>conspiracy misdirection.
that part of your post was true but.
a) it was made by the russians so they could still be seen as the winners of the spacerace
b) it applies to other stuff: jews being blamed instead of the GFE, whites being blamed instead of long dead slaveowners, the patriarchy being blamed instead of shit genderstudies courses leaving lots of women and especially prominent feminists without a usable degree
c) the shit you said is ridiculous and impossible for the same reason the moon landing can't be fake: NASA is not a lifetime membership closed doors organization.

shills going full copypasta tonite

actually, the moon is an ant

>two agencies, one people, one logo, one project.

rib

>21km
>space

It really pisses me off that Gays appropriated the entire rainbow for themselves. Nobody can wear the full color spectrum anymore without possibly implying they're a faggot.

The rainbow was a promise God made after flooding the Earth to eliminate rampant degeneracy. Gays take that and make it the literal symbol of their degeneracy and sin.

I'm mad.

They're mocking God with his promise not to destroy them again