Trump debate strategy is genius - Hillary walked into a trap for the next one

In the closing moments of the debate, Trump revealed it by basically saying "I refuse to get down into the mud with you here" when she pulled the Miss Universe shit.

Now this of course was bullshit. What he was doing was setting up the strategy for the following debates.

In the opening of the next debate he will say "You were the one who went dirty in the 1st debate, not me. Now i'm going to react in kind and we'll play your game.Gloves are off."

The public will see it ths way too and they will "allow" Trump to take the gloves off (without all the muhsoggyknees bullshit). Trump framed it as "she started it" right at the end.

This will allow Trump to bring out the big guns full force - Benghazi, emails, Monica, Clinton Foundation. Mark my words, he'll go absolutely apeshit in the next 2 debates and the public will "allow" it.

tl:dr Trump needed permission from the viewing public to take the gloves off (next time) and by holding his fire right at the end, he got it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OOmfb4mBX24
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=YrJAyV8bF2U
gallup.com/poll/2125/clinton-leaves-office-mixed-public-reaction.aspx
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/20/impeachment.poll/
politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/
youtube.com/watch?v=0AJfH4Kp_qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

∞D SUDOKU WIZARD CHESS CONFIRMED

I hope you're right, because Trump pulled way too many punches for my liking.

I was expecting him to go hard, but he went very soft on Hillary.

Half the country wants to see Hillary get buttfucked into oblivion.

I agree. I actually think he's very smart, and has reasons for what he does. I think that he held back a lot and didn't show his power level at the first debate for reasons. He held back so much I even thought, wtf, is he a plant for hill? He knows he has so much more ammunition.

>this is what trumpcucks believe

Straight down to business. Most of you forget, that there will be another debate on October 9th. Trump is playing 5D quantum computer chess.
He comes with peace, he comes with knowledge, not the gun. And he folded her, fool. I told ya

I think he wants to BTFO her during the last debate so its fresh in the memory of everyone who votes

They hit him with everything they have on him. He used next to nothing.

I think his advisors are fucking him.

They're telling him to appear more moderate.

The American people don't want that.

Trump became wildly popular because he was distinctly right-of-center.

Now, all these fuckheads are telling him to cool it and "act presidential."

What they don't understand is that we've had weak leaders for so long that "acting presidential" is akin to being a gigantic uncontroversial pussy.

I want Trump to be Trump, not some marionette controlled by limpdick blueblood strategists.

He can't win by appearing moderate, and I hope he realizes that.

the hammer was cocked, and I was waiting for Trump to drop it, and it never came...
Hopefully the first exchange was a feeler to see just how bad Hillary was gonna go, and the parting shot was the deal sealer...
Hillary is gonna get proper FUCKE-D

You can't go full KKKramer on the first debate, it will scare off all the independents from watching the next 2.

He was forced to leash himself and take a bunch of punches and they wasted most of their ammo with minimal damage.

CTR confirmed for scared.

Do you people actually believe Trump's 9D chess nonsense?

If he does go full retard during the next debate, people will see it for what it ACTUALLY is: a dude with very poor impulse control.

would CTR post this?

I'm for Trump over Hillary but OP is delusional

Well said senpai. I would go further. He is also pacing himself. If he used all of her scandals debate #1 he would have no more ammo for future debates and additionally people would forget about it after a week. HRC probably used all her ammo like a rookie. All she can do now is repeat what was said last debate. Trump still has a full quiver of flaming arrows that will burn the witch.

I have a theory he also intentionally lied and acted rambunctious for the first debate. The second and third he will be more presidential and appear to show great improvements.

Trump is a 12D tertris grandmaster

>Trump get destroyed because he wasted his time sperging over non-issues
> it was a well elaborated ruse by Trump

You can't be this delusional

>dragging Hillary's shit to light is "going full retard"

Shill harder

Trump literally wrote a book called 'the art of the comeback'. His strategy all along has been to craft an obvious narrative then play it out.

>You can't go full KKKramer on the first debate,

I disagree.

If you don't attack first and with violence, then you lose the initiative.

Hillary understood this and went hard on Trump, who remained on the defensive for the entirety of the debate.

Trump must now go even harder during the second debate to make up for the ground that he lost.

Like I mentioned earlier, half the country wants to see Hillary get eviscerated on stage.

If Trump doesn't deliver that and more during the next debate, then he can't win.

wie is deze zaad emmer, vriend?

>dude with very poor impulse control
Trump is brooding, sniffing, and tired right now because he put a chastity belt on his power level. Once that shit comes off he'll bend that bitch over and grudge fuck her like Goku in harambee form.

As he's whiping the dust of his massive schlong the moderator will suspend the election and crown him Mr. Universe for All Time.

I don't see why people think the first debate was anything more than their opening arguments.

It's simple plot structure.. why would the climax come in the first act? Shit's stupid.

I'm not the retard who believes their candidate actually got blown the fuck out in the first debate as a campaign strategy. Shill or not, you're objectively retarded if you believe this.

>Do you people actually believe Trump's 9D chess nonsense?
Yes
youtu.be/OOmfb4mBX24

He operates on another level.

Shut the fuck up. You won't utter such drivel if Trump had won. Pathetic

the sniffles were faked, in the sense that he's not sick, he may have used a nasal decongestant or something similar to produce a runny nose.

why? get everyone OMG HE HAS SNIFFLES!!! to contrast with hillary literally becoming a zombie and being dragged into a van because she's deathly ill and pumped full of drugs to stand up for 90 mins

i think Cred Forums is just overrun with shills. i don't see how anyone who has followed trump's campaign this year can suddenly lose faith in his genius. everything trump does is intentional and well-planned. the man is a mastermind.

>He can't win by appearing moderate

He was down on the polls massively until he started using teleprompters, prepared speeches and avoided headline grabbing statements that he did during the primaries

His base support (aka (You), the tens of millions and Cred Forums in general) do not or should not care or mind if he acts like a phony presidential messenger but the ones on the center and center-left do

Not even his own campaign manager who is a former Cruz shill bitch could turn him into a plastic, disingenuous typical politician. Donald will always be Donald but he won't win by just sperging out and going full retard because that would be playing right into the Dems' card

@90874713

nice try, shill

>Trump became wildly popular because he was distinctly right-of-center.

thats not why, he became popular because he was angry and btfo the corrupt politician hacks

He was already painted by the media as the "big bad guy", "a clown" etc

He let her cast the first stone so he can throw a meteor next time.
The same as he did in the primaries where he never attacked first.

Oh I'll admit that he's very talented at gaming the media. That doesn't equate to him being a genius political operative though.

Never forget, the first debate is SUPPOSED to be the first contact the public has with both candidates.

Supposedly, first impressions must be set in the first one and both candidates should outline their overall standpoints and policies, ie repeat again what they've been saying all along.

That's why it was so boring and felt so artificial on Trumps part (not even gonna acknowledge robot illary's part)

It was an even debate, even though it was a 2v1 against Trump.

He needs to call out the media on their bias too, and point out that they are serving corporatist and globalist interests.

you can tell Hillary was using all of her willpower to contain her anger (and Parkinson's)

>I don't see why people think the first debate was anything more than their opening arguments.

it's not about "arguments"

that's not the problem Trump had in debate 1

the problem he had was being allowed to BTFO of Hillary without appearing muhsoggyknee to the public

Trump has now framed things in order to get on with the BTFOing from now on

>trump gets destroyed

I think you are the delusional one.

>Trump literally wrote a book
..literally? no shit.
Bit fucking odd, considering hes (literally) incapable of reading one, mind.

get back on ur meds cause your deluded. Trump was floundering around on stage just sucking in air. Trump badly handled the debate. Even watching the Republican debates anyone could see they did not want the presidency but just to beat their chests and sing about world war 3 while on the democrats side it was full of passive aggression. I expected better from you.

dubs of truth

if trump went attack dog from the getgo hed be framed as an unforgiveable asshole

I want to believe.

Or he just didn't prepare for the first debate and/or figured Hillary would show up coughing or something.

He's up against someone who isn't a fucking tard for the first time.
>Push narrative that Hillary has seizures.
>Sniffle and drink water like you have the flu during the debate while she doesn't even blink.
>Throw a shitfit as your closing argument.

Fucking 4D competitive vaping.

Yes exactly. His closing statment was basically "ok you threw the pot of piss first, next time i'm bringing out the bucked of shite".

You see Hillary played extremely dirty by using the Miss Universe closing statment that way. Everyone knows the closing statment is supposed to be your "vision" statement and there is little time left to reply for the opponent.

It was dirty as fuck and it played into Trump's hands.

anyone going to watch VP Debate?

>cricket sounds

Please stop being so fucking delusional. The higher hopes you have, the worse you will feel when he disappoints you again.

Yet this will never happen lmao. He will continue to not do debate prep and he'll continue to ramble like an idiot. Looked like a total retard in front of 80 million people.

>bucked of shite

*bucket

CTR shill

jesus christ, if you say anything bad about Trump you're automatically CTR, shill

Trump got his limit break all charged up for the next debate from the chip damage Hillary managed to get on him.

serbia LOL

>doesn't back up claims
>1 post by this ID

All the Ms. Universe thing did was cause Manufactured Controversy of the Week.

How does this disprove Trump being a retard? No one is arguing Hillary's not a blatant criminal and sack of shit. But arguing Trump's capable of not acting like a nigger is beyond delusional.

>Benghazi
There is no there there

>emails
He did and it's already pretty public

>Monica
Trump,the guy with three wives, is in no position to throw stones

>Clinton Foundation

A+ platinum rated charity that does good around the world vs Trump foundation which is a total fraud

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

yeah 1 post because I just entered the thread, yea Hillary pays me to shitpost from Serbia

KellyAnne is gutter trash from Camden, NJ. A fucking townie.

why is bernie steaming mad in this picture

Pretty much. A lot of people here have cognitive problems.

A point needs to be made.

Hillary Clinton is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. If the dumb fucks of Cred Forums can figure this out as a "strategy", then so can she and her team.

So my question is: if that really was the plan, do you honestly think that Hillary does not have one of her own to counter it?

But he won.

Trump didn't win, the internet polls lie because Cred Forums hacked them.

It was when Hillary was accepting the nomination

Why bother winnIng first debate? Seriosly, clinton blew her entire load that night, trumo still as all the ammo. Voters have short memories and killing the third is much more important

www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/502145/

I'll just leave this link here.

>trumptard

MOD DICTATES THE COURSE OF DEBATE. TRUMP WILL BE SILENCED.

Trump had to look reasonnable and normal to most people. That doesn't excuse all his blunders and shortcommings, though.
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

Yeah man no buddy on Cred Forums knows what a VPN is.

>Trump needed permission

C-C-C-UCK

True alphas don't ask for permission. That's what was so great about Trump in the first place.

>trumptards think benghazi and Lewinski are 'big guns'
They're not guns at all.
>benghazi
She was never found at any actual fault for Benghazi despite exhaustive inquiry. Everyone outside the republican base is sick of hearing about Benghazi and considers it another ridiculous conspiracy theory.
>Lewinski
What is this meme? How on earth is he going to attack Clinton for being cheated on by her husband without it blowing up in his face?

Trump should know perfectly well a dialogue about marital infidelity leads to talk about his own infidelity. The man married his mistress. "you cheated on your wife" is a lot more damaging than "your husband cheated on you". You want to lose what little of the female vote you still have? Go for it.
Trump will keep insinuating about lewinski because thats as far as he can take it. He can't afford a real conversation about it, Hillary would take him to the cleaners.

If anyone is showing restraint on the subject its Hillary.

It's from Hillary's DNC acceptance speech.

A pretty clear majority of Americans disagree with you.

>lying under oath? lol what about the three wives trump xdddd
stop being a retard

Hillary won't know what hit her

This isn't even his final form.

Oh shut the fuck up. Trump is far from a great person, but he's obviously not retarded. You can't get as far as he has without having some sort of smarts about you. Yeah you'll say he had it all handed to him, but that's a load of shit.

Please stop your brain from going

someone disagrees with me ==> retarded.

I agree.
it is basic character roleplay: if the polite, educated one starts throwing shit, then the bad guy can do two things:
-leave her alone in the mud
-unleash a violent reaction
let'see what happens

Hes not mad, he was watching his brother dedicate his vote to their dead parents.

>again.

I missed the first time it happened, do you have a link?

>Flag

Oh, never mind I didn't know you were just a faggot.

What possible counter could she have to him blowing her up? I don't disagree with you, but I don't know what she can do, she blew her load, the msm and ctr have been digging into trump all campaign and slinging everything they have on him instantly, I don't know what she could do to hit him now.

>The same as he did in the primaries where he never attacked first.

>Cred Forums hacked them.
Is there anything this man can't do? Truly the most unpredictable computer genius of our times.

This.

Let's be real here: there will be little to no OC for the remainder of the election. Most people who are voting already made up their minds anyway.

You guys are easy to spot.
Remember, it's a losing battle.

>false flag is obvious

Jordyn Jones

Kys

>wanting Trump to go harder makes me a shill

Don't be a nigger.

I voted for Trump in the primaries because I wanted him to buttfuck Hillary, not be the "everyman" pussy candidate.

He can't afford to pull punches anymore, because the entire fucking world is waiting for him to slay Hillary.

you're going to see more "Godzilla" brainstormed "linguistic killshots" from Hillary. This election is about persuasion, not policy. She used a lot of them in the first debate. One must assume they'll have more. Trust me, she's not thinking them up, Godzilla is; don't give her the credit. In Trump's case, he IS the one coming up with them, but he held back a lot in the first debate.

Basically it's all about persuading the voters to feel one way or another, that's why the debate ended in such a shitty way, to create the impression that she won, when for the majority of it Trump was dominating. It's all about impressions, feels, persuasion tactics.

Hillary did all the smiles and shit to become the new smugpepe.jpg candidate and channel meme energy, hence the tidal wave of shills as soon as it ended.

>What possible counter could she have to him blowing her up?

Not rising to his bait. Focusing on the questions asked by the moderator and giving clear and concise answers. Essentially ignoring him rather than engaging him; responding to him only in a clinical rather than a personal way and only in ways relevant to the questions asked by the moderator. We've seen how easily Trump can get riled up, and nothing would rile him up more than getting ignored.

Instead of answering questions submitted by the moderator he'll he rambling at her. Instead of sticking to a single narrative point he'll go off on tangents like he has. And instead of appearing calm and having grace under fire, he'll resemble one of those Deep South fire and brimstone evangelists. He'll look like an orange-faced psychopath, which is good since that what he is, while Hillary will look calm, collected, in-control, and most importantly of all, Presidential.

Does Cred Forums actually believe the public will side with Trump when he starts to go on about how Bill fucks other women?

Incredible energy, take a look
youtube.com/watch?v=YrJAyV8bF2U

Why hasn't he called out you know who yet?

This jew says Trump won the debate. No idea what's going on.

He's ducking and weaving, waiting for his chance to land a knock-out blow, as he has done countless times before, and you're on the sidelines telling him to throw his strategy away, and rush Hillary whilst windmilling his arms.
Have a little faith

I love zach and cory

>Camden, NJ

It's not about the adulteries, it's about the assaults.

I mean I'm not saying she's going to be totally vulnerable but most of her trump jabs have been spent, they'll be stale, trump is hitting her with fresh ammo while she has her campaign try to rewrite her already spoken attacks to try and sound fresh but continue to come off as ungenuine.

Earth to alt right pantshitters: the entire country is pulling out its dick to take a piss. We are going to soak you and King Babydick come November.

Before that happens, you've got one shot at preserving a shred of self-awareness if you will fucking own it.

Admit he fucked up.

Admit he lost.

Admit #shewon.

Then admit your own stupidity for blindly following a racist, a maniac, a grossly unqualified pig with a mop on his head. Admit you're fucking sorry to all the Muslims, Mexicans, and black people he's smeared over nothing. Admit you might be wrong about everything you know, and that Drumpf's 10,000 scandals are a fucking mountain to Hillary's 10 anthills (all concocted by the bitter, desperate right).

She isn't a criminal. He is.

She didn't stiff thousands of honest workers. He did.

She didn't promise millions of racists the fucking moon, without even understanding what it is.

He. Fucking. Did.

I get it. Most of you have crippling social anxiety, It's easy for you to sit at home jerking your babydicks to the days when white men had the world on cruise control.

You don't have to go down with the ship. You don't have to be in the pit with King Babydick while millions piss on his fat, racist wrinkled face. Now is the time to step away, give up, and admit you have some serious fucking problems that aren't the fault of Muslims, women, or brown people.

Your choices are simple: vote for her, or stay the fuck home. #Shewon, she's going to win, and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it but accept the ball crushing inevitability of Madam President.

1st debate = be nice
2nd debate =bloodbath
3rd debate = secure the presidency

Trump won the debate
Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't a blue haired SJW or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

That is a lot of effort for only 5 cents. Good on you, though.

>90879783
I hope your mother is gangraped by a pack of pozzed niggers and you're forced to eat the aids-ridden creampie.

He is saving bullets, that's it i hope.

A couple questions:

Which of the three debates gets the most viewership, traditionally?

Has the VP debate ever mattered?

Questionable stories at best, I'm sure those will pull those moderate yet-to-decide voters over and totally not alienate them with their conspiracy flair.

Was thinking the same. Checked.

The debates are a 3 act play. The 2nd act is conflict.

>vote for him, or stay the fuck home
FTFY

he was just testing the waters. he hasnt even started on hillary yet. when he does start, i think we will know

No the VP debate has never and will never matter, although Paul Ryan did come across as an extremely shitty bag of shit. Pence won't though, he and Kaine are just generic politicians

huh? What up? But thanks for the you

Hillary dropped all her nukes on trump during the first debate

Shes over

trump has no strategy
he simply spouts memes

What did she mean by this?

She was daydreaming about nuking the Ruskies

rope a dope.

CNN and Hillshill are not the majority of Americans. She had nothing new, Trump did.

you mean

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
CTR SHILLS BTFO

>HE WAS JUST PRETENDING! IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN!

The sheer desperation you guys show as you try and explain away him getting shat on is truly something to behold.

No, I'm not giving that faggot (You)'s... That's how they get paid

There's a lot of smart creative people on Cred Forums. There are also stupid people who can't follow 4d chess. It's amazing,Trump doesn't hide his strategy but people still can't see what he's doing.

God, whenever I see this pic of Bernie I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

Or because he was more civil and less aggressive he proved that he's capable of restraining himself, an ability that the POTUS ultimately needs.

I-I didn't know senpai

When the fuck is the next damn debate

I just want it to be the fucking election already dammit

...that guy has horrible gun safety.

There are three debates spaced out in time.

If you were Trump, would you throw everything you've got at her on the first run, exhausting your ammo, leaving nothing for the 2nd and 3rd?

Or would you wait and see how she handles it, what she uses, what she leaves out, get a general feel for it, and then base your 2nd performance on that?

Hillary went into it as if it was the 3rd debate, complete with last minute time's out zingers to leave viewers with the impression that she "won" (how you can "win" a petty persuasion contest is beyond me, but people insist on using such terms). Trump went into it "unprepared" and, all things considered, still did damn well in asserting his boss personal charisma and power. Hillary went into it after cramming for weeks with Godzilla and her team, memorizing lines and catchphrases.

Now, Trump can watch the debate, analyze her performance, and know what to expect from her next time. He has the foresight to plan out three debates in advance, shills think it's all over at one. You just don't grasp or appreciate Trump's genius; he "loves the game". Hillary is a puppet being played by many different hands; Trump is having the time of his life.

No worries, Pierre... Just know they get paid by replies

Ay yo, so what you be sayin is we just saw Batman Begins, now we get to see The Dark Knight?

Is that the computer that hosts this damn site?

Look I've been with you guys a year and I like it but this damn site looks like something out of the 90s

He held back on purpose and had to debate two people at once and he still won

>tries to bring up Clinton Foundation, she turns it back on him
>tries to bring up Bill infidelity, she turns it back on him

>non issues

No that was Hillary

Pretty much. What fucking "ammo" does he actually have?

>and know what to expect from her next time.

It is the height of foolishness to think that Hillary can't do this as well.

Clinton has a psychotherapist in her camp who's studied Trump, and knows what sets him off track and gets him rambling, making him look unfit to lead.

It's psychological warfare, and bitches love doing that.

Dude, stop talking reason, it hurts the "Trump is a genius" bubble that we're all in.

So why hasn't Trump brought up Bill Clinton and the woman Hillary's shamed yet? He would get a shitload of supporters by making more millennials aware of what Bill did and how Hillary still stood by him, and by pointing out how Bill would end up back in the white house raping women after impeachment if Hillary were elected.

He said he would go all out on her if she did not cut out the "Trump hates women" bullshit, but she's still doing it and has been for months, with her even pulling out a former employee to lie about him, yet he hasn't touched on Bill and the mistresses at all.

He wasn't civil. He interrupted her 51 times and rambled incoherent attacks. But delusional polacks will stay delusional and claim it was all part of some master plan. It's astounding.

Because he's had his own affairs and rape cases?

You mean the ones that have already been brought up and everyone's ignored or not believed? This is comparable to the affairs Bill has admitted to and was scolded out of the white house for?

Ill take Autism for $1000

Thanks for correcting the record

There is something very wrong with her, it's not even a meme any more.

> and was scolded out of the white house for?

...what? Bill's approval rating on leaving the White House was 65% according to Gallup polls, higher than any president since Truman. Immediately after his impeachment was its highest point, 73%; in fact his second term was consistently better than his first in terms of approval rating.

Most world leaders consider having an approval rating of even 50% to be good, so leaving with a 65% approval rating is nothing remotely like a scolding. It's practically a ticker-tape parade.

>and everyone's ignored or not believed?
Well, that settles it then. Thankfully you speak for everyone

Yes, clearly getting impeached is an honorable discharge.

Oh, I forgot, sources:

gallup.com/poll/2125/clinton-leaves-office-mixed-public-reaction.aspx

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/20/impeachment.poll/

Fun fact, that 73% was not only an all-time high for Clinton, but it was also higher than Reagan's approval rating ever climbed.

Most people simply did not care about Clinton's affairs vis-a-vis his capabilities as a President, since it was pretty clear that one did not affect the other.

If you're wondering why Clinton gets a pass and Trump doesn't, it's because Bill was never caught denigrating women or insulting them based on appearance, whereas Trump has consistently demonstrated himself to be a sexist and misogynist who conflates appearance with Presidential ability.

He wills it

Except he wasn't discharged. He was impeached in his 2nd term, which he served to its natural conclusion, and was not eligible to run for a 3rd term anyway.

He actually said "I want you to be happy Hillary"

INTER-DIMENSIONAL MULTI-UNIVERSE ZERO-GRAVITY SPACE JENGA

topkek

One thing I took away from the debate is that Trump has resting poker face.

>being this new
>admitting to being this new
Normies get out

Probably some kind of hypnosis or trance..
inb4
>muh MK ULTRA

I actually listened to the debate.. and didn't watch it. But its crazy. She seems out of touch. Over emotional sometimes.

I think we can expect Trump to have her BTFO next debate. Jeb/Ted/Rubio/Kasich style attacks.

He really did win the debate. The problem is that the viewing public does care who really wins all they care about is ad hom.

Here's the strategy I think he should have gone for:

1st debate: ignore Clinton, don't even acknowledge her or what she says, brush it all off. Direct all rhetoric towards "Americans" in order to win over undecided.

2nd debate: destroy Clinton, smash her credibility, bring up everything she's ever done wrong.

3rd debate: go back to ignoring Clinton, address "Americans" again, state why would be good president.

At the end of the 1st debate Clinton would be thinking Trump was playing defensively, then after getting smashed in the 2nd and preparing to respond in the 3rd, being thrown off again when Trump ignores her.

Trump wasn't Trump at the debate. I fucking cringed sometimes and he wasted so many oportunities. No, I'm not a concern shill.

He probably was restraining himself. (12D CHESS)

Next debate ILLary will be BTFO. Mark my words.

And in the final debate she will just pick up the broken pieces.

>instead of arguing policies drumpf should just attack Hillary for being married to a man who got his dick sucked a few times this is how he will win over the undecided vote
drumpf supporters really are this stupid

You faggots started to sound more like hernie supporters when he was losing

>He really did win the debate.

He really didn't, and polls are reflecting that Clinton received a boost from the debates, not Trump. Florida and Nevada have already flipped back to favor Clinton just 3 days later and NC is now also in danger of flipping over to Clinton. By the end of the week you will likely see Trump back to some of his worst numbers.

You can try to rig the online polls, but you can't rig reality friend.

The general consesus is that Trump's performance has a mixed reaction.

Why does Trump look good in aviators?

>>Clinton Foundation
>A+ platinum rated charity
They water down the HIV ,medicine to make money.

You're CTR and honest people see your disgusting lies for what they are.

Is Jordan Jones 18 yet?

I don't think he went soft on purpose. He should he could "lose" the debate and still win in the polls.

Hillary has to slam dunk these debates to even have a chance. Trump showed them it's a waste of resources.

politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/

Feel free to ignore because of >Politifact

Is that a Boehner?

Love politifact.

>Mostly true
>Liberal is right, but the numbers are wrong

>Pants on fire
>Where does conservative guy get these numbers??

>Hillary has to slam dunk these debates to even have a chance.

Well, she's 1/1 so far.

>He showed he could "lose" the debate and still win in the polls.

But the exact opposite of that is happening. He WAS winning leading up to the debate, and his numbers are tanking again post debate.

settle the fuck down viral marketer the election will be over soon

>November
>Hillary Wins
>"NUH UH TRUMP IS STILL JUST WAITING FOR HIS MOMENT, JUST WAIT, 12D CHESS CTR SHILLS! 12D CHESS!"

They're still wrong about this

Just like Brexit wouldn't happen right my dear weeb trash?

I would go after ;
Clinton foundation money laundering.
How did Chelsea,buy 50 million Manhattan apartment.
Pay for play, at state department.
Selling of Lincoln bedroom,like cheap hotel.
Obama care ,killing business.
Lack of job creation in ny.
Her idea of giving everyone good paying jobs by passing a bill. ( so silly)

Hillary can barely walk as it is, she was wearing somekind of corset for the debate.

As for Trump strat he had to play it cool and he did for the most part while keeping a bit of himself out there such as when hillary said 'why dont you blame me for everything and he replied 'why not'.

Hillarys ammo against Trump has been used up, if she keeps repeating it then it will lose all meaning just like when SJW keep shouting 'racist'.

Trump used a fraction of the ammo and the ammo he has left will hurt hillary big time, he may not even use it all again in the second debate instead waiting till the 3rd for that killer strike where it will be the lasting impression in peoples minds.

Add in the 24/7 attack ads hillary uses against trump this also will cause her message to be lost as people ignore it.

Hillary looked and acted like a robot for that debate and even though it was 2v1 overall against trump she did not do that well, if she was that good she should have crushed him but she seemed drugged up and zoning out with robotic answers.

Praise Kek Trump will win.

>t-the n-next debate w-will be great for trump!
>r-right, guys?
>guys?

>Clinton foundation money laundering.
You know she can just bring up the Trump Foundation investigations, right?

>event A proably won't happen
>well event BCDQWHFHOW happened so this will happen too
That logic lol

>using Metal Gear pics to shill
do not defile it

I wish this happend because I endend going to sleep at 4:40 last monday and the debate was terrible.

I want Trump riping and tearing her.

You can only claim tactical superiority after you win.

>I-I hope Trump will run. It it it it it will be an easy win for Hilldog! The Republicans are are are are kill. Landslide victory.
>r-right, guys?
>guys?

Trump held back because there's two more debates yet and he's got a shitload of ammunition, whilst Clinton has very little to throw back at him beyond dredging up shit she already said in the first debate.

From your posted link.
Even Blackburn’s report, which is the evidence for the Daily Caller’s claim, added a key qualifier, saying the "Clinton Foundation likely facilitated the distribution of watered-down HIV/AIDS medications in sub-Saharan Africa through its Clinton Health Access Initiative"

Facilitated Distribution of bad drugs,

I think that's why we were all a bit bummed. Trump won the debaye, but it was not a tko, it was a victory by decision.

Just look at the 2012 election. Obama completely fucked up the worst debate (he performed way worse than Trump did), but in the next two debates he completely dominated Romney and walked into the oval office with more than three fifths majority.

Different circumstances, familia. Clinton does debate by committee, inflexible, polished, safe. That's easy to prepare for but tricky to overcome.

Trump has been in politics for a single year and was asked to perform against a political juggernaut. It's foolish to assume Hillary will have as easy a time predicting the next debate rhetoric as Trump will

Try actually reading the whole thing

He needs some milk.

Nice dick

Someone please make a gif

For you prison cousin

Shadilay, a victory for Chaos is a step in the direction of order.

she just turned 16, the sweet spot age :^) (and legal)

It was on purpose, trump never planned on destroying her the first debate. He wants to keep her in, show the people how dirty she really is. The last debate he'll lay out everything for the people to see

He needs some milk.

>>Clinton foundation money laundering.
>You know she can just bring up the Trump Foundation investigations

Just l like the release your taxes line.
No one cares, boring subject only a tax lawyer, would understand,or care about.
She's has boring public speaking demeanor , after awhile you quit listening.she needs something ,that wouldn't help

Trump can't just act like he does at a rally.

There are other debates right? This isnt the only one correct?

So why would he use everything he has on the first fucking one? That would leave him with nothing to go on for the future debates.

Leave the 6th dimensional skeet ball strategies to Trump.

>skeet ball
sounds cuckservative AF kouhai

Based on where her pelvic bone protrudes, her dick must be like 30 cm long. It sure is a nice dick.

She's seeing the inevitable

Lets see if you can get this into your head, burger.

You have 2 choices:
1: Hillary Clinton
2: Donald Trump

You're not choosing Hillary. So what do you end up with...? Think real hard now.

>He
fuck off you homosexual faggot

Dubs never lie

I think trumpers and shills can all agree he has the popular vote by a landslide.( The rally turnouts, his endorsements labor, police,border agents,general's,admirals, military,etc)
The stickie wicket is the electoral college, and voter fraud.

Even my lefty female early 60s boss thinks hillary is a criminal.

Give it up mate. The whole world knows.

Btw the new leaks showed she armed isis. She is toast

>She was wearing a corset
lol nope, you would still see the stiff posturing, and her figure would have curved a certain way. Now, she could've had a back brace of some sort, but it isn't a corset.

t. avid corsetry collector and maker

Lets see. Trading favors while at state. Taking money from fing algeria while at state. Selling uranium to russia in exchange for graft.

Compared to trumps tax returns?

Seriousy try a new angle. That angle just makes hillary look more crooked

>convinces tens of millions of American voters thats he's just like them with his low key deliveries, slightly contraversial rhetoric (countries like Australia already have intensive screening of non Australian Muslims) and the rolling topical coverage against him reinforces this.

>Successfully liberalising Republican Party values, successfully 'leaning' the media to attack this loose image he crafted which he will reign in 4 weeks before just like Reagan did.

>Everyone attacks this 'loose' character image, whilst not debating any intellectual issues around ANY of his policies.

>Media deintellectualises debate, which drives people to vote for Trump regardless.

>Uses people's empty and non intellectual emotions that surround American politics to trick them into driving middle ground voters to Trump's side due to spewing emotional vitriol which lacks any intelligent or intellectual qualities.

>tfw they dont even understand and they cant help themselves but throw these fucking logs onto the Trump fire

>Godzilla and her team
Who the fuck is Godzilla?

It has already been defiled, you fucking moron.

Where have you been all this time?

Read/watch Scott Adams, Godzilla is supposedly the master of the masters of persuaders.

>muh birther
>muh pagent girls
>muh tax returns
>muh systemic racism
>muh russia

Oh (You)

Damn, I wonder how different this election would be with a younger, healthier Hillary. Just look at 2002 Hillary, she looks more lively and a lot more competent at the very least.

Use an extension

I believe this too, hope it works out

Trump Bump

Most of the time people bagging on Trump are just reciting CNN propaganda, as a kneejerk response people just ignore them or name the shill and sage. Happens all the time in gun control threads

The main problem the liberal party and the media have in fighting Trump is that their go to attack, calling your opponent a racist and every other -ist or -ism under the sun, suddenly doesn't work anymore, and they've relied on it for so long there having a hard time adapting.

It's like in a friday the 13th movie when somebody blasts jason in the chest with a shotgun and he just gets back up

I work in recycled electronics processing and this image triggers me

Nice to know, i think she was wearing something though, very dodgy walk on desu.

>he's not a retard, he's a genius!
Four points down since the debate, idiot.

This is the man who knew about "Taco Bowls" two months before the DNC hacks were released, and he sent them a clear message on Cinco de Mayo. Except they were too fucking stupid to get it.

By not going after clinton foundation and war on women he has people talking about them and in suspense. He is the master showman teasing it out. He also checked the "he's not a bully" box off in the normies heads

Hillary Clinton died on 9/11/2016.The person u see on TV is her double Teresa Barnwell. Google it.

why waste the ammo when the average american will forget the shit after a couple weeks

you go hard at crunch time

I think he's likely better off letting Bill's victims speak and keep his speaking to beghazi, emails, the foundation/haiti etc

>Portillo's

Is she in Chicago......?

The problem is, he wont' do anything of his. He'll ramble on about his business, talk over people and generally act the fool.

We are projecting a bit to hard on this guy I feel. I think we need to accept that Trump is a protest vote and leave it at that.

>She isn't a criminal. He is

Do you even know what youère saying

he doesn't need to win his fanbase, he already has them.
he needs to win the weak willed shits in the middle that are desperately looking for a reason to not vote for hillary

Trump is nowhere near that smart. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see hillary get rekt so hard she has a seizure right on stage, but it's not gonna happen. Trump can't control his ego and all hillary has to do is keep pushing his buttons.

>Hillarys ammo against Trump has been used up
I'm trying to figure out how Trump's ammo isn't equally spent. All of the things he can throw at her, he's been throwing at her since he got the nom... Emails, Benghazi, etc, literally all of it is old news, he's been bringing it up for months now, it's not fresh. You can't pull a punch you threw before you even entered the ring.

these people and more have been primed for the next debate.
first debate: trump has to not appear crazy. done.
second debate: trump has to give them what they want, which is dirt.
third debate: ???

why not stab her with your choab to the eye.

No idea what that means.

and also with you

I read this in trumps voice

like saying to her fuck you hillary you ain't going be prisident. she opens her mouths and he unzip his pants and stab her to the eye with his dick,all the audiance will be clapping and cheering then the stage explodes. america 1775-2016.

People were saying that voters were turned off by Hillary just because they finally saw her on live
national television.

>I didn't really lose the debate
>I was only pretending XD

Only a trump voter could be grasping at these kind of straws.
Next debate, when Hillary BTFO's Trump all over again the tears will be like manna from heaven.

trump will win

Pence literally told him to be himself

as kek wills it

Honestly this thread just shows how some people really are deluded, be it either for hillary or trump.

Both candidates are extremely unlikeable for the average undecided voter, Trump trying to explain and defend himself was what killed him in the first debate, very few people actually care about the truth if you spend half the debate explaining how you're not paying people or avoiding tax (even if it's justified). I don't know if he has some kind of plan, or if he doesn't realize this, but hillarys writing crew was on point - this election isn't won by elevating yourself but by flinging as much shit as you can on your opponent, even if it doesn't stick.

sadly this, in normie sites the all see the candidates as terrible. as someone even said to he will vote in 2019 there will be hope. comon wtf make your mind. no stratigic thinking at all you hate trump vote for him atleast this 4 years better than hillary for 8 years

Every poll except cnn's says otherwise. Try harder shill

problem with trump is he loves to talk about himself

if the moderator gets trump to talk about himself, he'll spend half the debate talking about his businesses and his money and workers

this is his big weakness

President Trump has such a nice ring to it.

>The public will see it ths way too and they will "allow" Trump to take the gloves off
Heres where you fucked up

He got fucked bottom line.

If Lester asked Clinton more than 3 questions he would've been able to hit but that was the set up all along

like 20 yo kid know how politics work.

go back waching all your tv movies, they show a prettier reality of what you see damm millenial virgin faggot. you dont even pay taxes yourself, and you are talking shit. damm autism

>44

WITNESSED. SEE YOU IN VALHALLA

Are you serious? Trump was planted there so that Hillary wouldn't have real opposition the next president was (((decided))) long before the campaign even started and you are all falling for it.

I think he realises this after the firat debate, and even said he will go after her harder in the next one

He will listen to his cuck, risk-averse advisors up to a point, but he is smart enough to know what needs to be done now - smash the bitch into oblivion

>trump stiffed businesses
>just Like bill stiffed Monica?

he doesn't need your edgy 10 thetans of the redpill vote you stupid fuck

The man has gotten every liberal outlet to give him more coverage than the woman paying them millions to do the same.

I think Trump is just a pawn and a mediocre politician. The Clintons have much more experience and strategic resources I'm afraid. He wilk disappoint again.

What's the significance of taco bowls?

CTR will never acknowledge 5d chess strats

looks like morse code. SOS or something

Does anyone have a webm or mp3 of the "seizure" moment, when you see Trump on splitscreen literally mouth the word seizure?

she kinda has the thousand-cock stare

It's what the dnc was referring to latinos as in some of the leaked emails.

I hope Donny Deutsch isn't teasing us and drumpf actually brings up Jeffery Epstein.

>The public will see it ths way too and they will "allow" Trump to take the gloves off

No they won't, you are retarded. Shillary gets a pass for literally everything.

Parkinson's freeze

I mean...really.

In anything like this. You let them take the first step. Watch and then you can react. Trump will fucking murder her either the next or the last debate. I think he may still take it easy the 2nd debate and go FULL PORK on the 3rd.

-Trump 2016-

Am I the only person who thinks Trump had a dalliance with Hillary back in the day? She used to look at him with actual adoration. Pretty weird, in retrospect.

How disturbing would it be to have to attack a former flame like that, knowing that she is a complete shit human being who absolutely must be removed from power?

Regardless of whether or not there's any truth to this, there is all so much backstory to our current situation that we'll never hear. The air is thick with it.

There's fertile ground here for a tragic romance novel.

Never in history have 2 candidates been more romantically linked, that's for certain

She'd probably win. By the same token, if Trump were his younger, handsomer self, he'd probably win too.

But they're actually about equal for this race, so who knows.

>this level of damage control

Hillary-1 Drumpf -0

Nice try, drumpfkin.

wtf i love joe biden now

>My fucked up unemployed brain can't come up with anything so i'll just say CEE TEE ARRRRR xPPPP and that will make me look like i'm right....... M.....M...MAGA!!

Cialdini

>Infidelity and infidelity claims are talking points and hold weight on the choosing of the president of the most powerful nation in the world.
Why are people this fucking retarded seriously.
And how is being cheated on "ammo" for trumm to use against her ?
>HA you see people of america ?! She got cheated on so that makes her unfit for politics !!
Say it out loud and tell me it doesn't sound retarded.

nonsense. he didn't come off timid, he came off strong-arming lester and interrupting hilldog, but not to the point of arrogance we haven't come to "expect" of trump.

Everyone creates this expectation of a rabid dog around Trump, and many will tune in for the 2nd debate. studies show undecided and 4-year turncoats tune in for more than one debate.

he'll go ham on her ass and it'll be glorious for the second debate.

Because the number of viewers is dramatically less in the 2nd and 3rd debates.

This bullshit might've made sense if Trump didnt act like a retard, and talk shit about Hillary, Ms. Universe and virtually everyone and everything related.

But he did, so if he were to do that, he'd look desperate and stupid.

Let the games begin!

>They hit him with everything they have on him.
What are you talking about, Hillary hit him with some of the most superficial ammo. Trump gave her more for her ammopile during and after the debate.

He's going to look like a spoiled brat / sore loser if he falls for this shit

She's playing him like a fucking violin at the moment.

I'm fucking loving it.

This is so dumb though, because the first debate is the one that matters the most. The second debate partially, and the third one doesnt matter at all.
It's really funny that people keep thinking Trump is playing 5-D chess, because they keep insisting "Just wait, he'll smarten up" for the past dozen or so debates.

It's just not gonna happen. He truly is an idiot.

Is she swigging a glass of jizz?

He didn't. He was attacked from all sides because everyone thought they could make political hay from him - Rand Paul was first up, and we know how that went. Only the people who attacked him got it hard - he simply didn't know or care enough about the other candidates or policies until they engaged with him.

Trump was obviously saving his ammo at the first debate. Hillary has no meaningful ammo to begin with, and she still used it all.

When oh when will they learn. You cannot stump the Trump.

let's see if this works

Sounds like you're mad Trump isn't a little bitch and isn't afraid to attack his opponent. Fucking Bernie was a cuckold and didn't attack shillary and look where he ended up.

Since I can't post sound webms on Cred Forums, I made this.

Note that in sound versions, you can actually fucking HEAR him say "seizure".

Youtube I made this from: youtube.com/watch?v=0AJfH4Kp_qI

Turn the volume up, you'll hear him.

Sounds like you're mad Trump is a mental midget and couldn't muster any serious assault against Hillary. Trump cant articulate half the shit everyone on this board wants him to say.