Why should I be against homo marriage, /pol?

Your argument cannot include:
- muh religion
- muh feels
- it is yucky

because its disgusting to look at and I don't want to see such shit in public

Did you even read my post, Germaic cuck. Calling it disgusting is not an argument.

It's all a sham, faggots don't want to get married. The whole point to being a fag is to suck as many dick as possible.

>majority thinks its disgusting to look at
>so it should be not allowed to not disturb the peace

easy as that

nobody besides other mentally ill wants to see homos roaming the streets.

It subverts heterosexual culture and the nuclear family, leading to relationships that are grounded in social engineering aimed toward population reduction and the lessening of moral values.

>inb4 you say something stupid like "morals = religion so that's not an argument"

The traditional family unit is the building block of a stable functioning society. Homosexual marriage undermines this vital institution.

I don't believe in persecution of gays but they ought to keep that shit to themselves and it shouldn't be openly normalized.

Because it's looked upon as a disorder not to mention a disease vector.

>sweaty 65 year sugar daddies "marrying" their 20-something boy toys

yeah nothing disgusting about that, totally wholesome family values

It is a mental illness that has broken down society by a huge margin.

Ask yourself, what is even the point of ""marriage""?
Is it because we totally need to be like together and stuff, or is it to create a stable environment for your child?

Because marriage is an outdated, horrible institution, and gay people go through enough horror without having to endure matrimony as well.

>Old men marrying 20-something women who only want to get his inheritance through marriage is totally socially fine

we shouldn't, we just shouldn't let them adopt kids or have kids

>majority thinks its disgusting to look at
[CITATION NEEDED]

Lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic abuse. So, if you're for gay marriage, what you're really saying is that you like women to be beaten at higher rates.

correct answers

this is true as well

fags destroy society slowly but surely by undermining traditional family values (which are the building blocks of successful society)

because it is degenerate

There is one reason only and that is because it is unnatural and sinful.

as long as their are hot lesbians, fine by me
if they are flamboyant faggots, or obese dykes with pink hair, thick black glasses and tattoos everywhere, they should take their filth to their basement, seriously, bulldykes are lesbians just because they have no other choice left really, what man would find a whale sexually attractive? 1 in every 2000 tops

>homos
>stable long term relationship
ISHYDTT

because it's disgusting you faggot. Even kids without any knowledge of the world know inherently that it is disgusting. you faggot

Because I am against mairrage as a government contract whether normal or fag. It is a fucked agreement where the other partner is automatically entitled to half your shit if they decide they don't want you.

If people churches etc want to perform mairrage ceremonies that's fine

But state mairrage as a legal contract should be removed both normal mairrage and fag mairrage

Honestly the only reason i'm against Gay Marriage is because of the word Marriage. if you called it a Union and gave it the same benefits as a normal Marriage here in the US but made it a government construct instead of a church everything would be fine and both sides win.

See There's pretty much no such thing as a real loyal relationship in le current year

You can barely even find loyal friends who don't just want shit from you anymore much less a partner you would want to trust with half your shit and your kids

Because if you're going to have children, they need both a male and a female role model. Trannies don't qualify btw.

Because homosex must be purged

The entire purpose of government sponsored marriage is an investment into a potential new taxpayer via a new nuclear family. Poopdicks and rugmunchers can't have children

>Your argument cannot include
>- muh religion

So you want a reason, then deny valid reasons based on your feels?

wew