Tell me why I should vote against my economic interests

Tell me why I should vote against my economic interests.

I am a disabled neet who depends on welfare to survive and have a wife also on disability. Would Donald Trump be a better candidate for us and why?

Your life will be shit no matter who is in office.
You're a worthless parasite on society and would be better off dead.

You should probably pay more attention to your local elections. I don't see Trump as a Romney-esque welfare slasher, though I have my own reservations about his economic plan. That said, a vote for Hillary is a vote to continue plummeting into an economic abyss as far as I'm concerned. Endorsed by both Bushes who left the country economically worse off than they found it? Give me a break.

kill yourself my man

ill be glad when my taxes arent paying for you to not contribute

>You should probably pay more attention to your local elections.
This.
The bulk of your welfare benefits are provided at the state level and not the Federal level. Stop assuming the President will do anything about them.

k.
Yeah I am but with the federal government practicing a ton of overreach I doubt states will be very independent soon.

k.

>I am a disabled neet who depends on welfare to survive and have a wife also on disability.

You have no economic interests. You have financial interests and honestly do not participate in the economy. This is why harsher regimes culled people like you.

Vote for Hillary. I am.

Kill yourself my man, you being alive is waste of resources, better used for healthy young white children.

The fact that he's not a better candidate for you doesn't mean he's not the better candidate.

Do something about your situation instead of bitching about why everyone (except you) isn't making it better for you.

Culling us would be merciful.
I am pretty sure healthy young white children don't need welfare.
Its hard to trust her to do anything positive for anyone. Trump will probably just do a bunch of building projects like restoring roads and such. Plus maybe build a wall and destroy ISIS.

You're a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve representation in the government.

Why don't you just kill me then?

I would love to. Unfortunately it's illegal.

It's not going to have any effect on you. SSDI provides a sub-poverty level income to begin with.

A vote for Hillary is a vote against your exonomic interests. She will continue the policies of obama who doubled the national debt. It is unsustainable. Your entitle livelihood depends on the govt. if they go broke you are fucked

>Culling us would be merciful.
Take mercy on yourself then faggot.

That is what I thought cuck.
Hmm. That seems like a reasonable argument but who is even going to collect on our debt?

My great grandmother couldn't fully move her arms because of some muscle disease that got her and she still worked as a line operator and did a good enough job at it to do it for 12 years. Anything short of being braindead isn't justification for being a leech, there's always a job you can do.

You can go online and type up the OP, you could get any number of freelance jobs online. You could become a graphic artist and sell to advertisement agencies. You could work tech support. You could work as a middleman for medical appointments.

There's literally an entire market for at-home jobs where you never have to even stand up. You do not have a justification for not having a job, just a convenient excuse to abuse for being lazy.

I have no problem with people using welfare to take the edge off their work when they're disabled, that's what it is for. It is not a "get out of work free" system though and needs to stop being treated as such.

Suicide is not an option.

What's your disability?

If anything, Trump wants to audit the fraud and waste from the system upon which your family depends. Less waste and abuse is better for legitimate welfare recipients.

This is a fucking no-brainer.

Trump won't take your disability welfare away...
By the way,
voting to import cheap labor to compete with Americans, is not in your interest...
voting for trade deals that send American jobs to cheaper labor markets, is not in your interest...
voting for a candidate who sold favors to wall street and globalists, means she's not working in your interest...
voting for a candidate who wants to take away your gun and leave you defenseless and beholden to the government for your safety, is not in your interest...
voting for a candidate who promised she will raise your taxes, is in not in your interests...
voting for a candidate who thinks there's no such thing as radical Islam, and ignoring it, will make it go away, is not in your interest...
voting for a candidate who thinks "Western imperialism" is responsible for all the problems in the world, and sympathize with those who fight against it, is not in your interest...
voting for candidate who prefer crony capitalism central planning, over free markets,
is in not in your interests...

Neurological disease eating my brain and causing paralysis and vomiting. I probably won't be leeching out of your hard working pockets forever.

First response is the best response.

> disabled neet

You're a fat sack of shit, aren't you?

trip dubs of truth

OP is worthless and better off dead.

I weigh 118lbs and I am 5'7. No.

So not only are you a worthless parasite you're also a fucking pussy.

>i am a disabled neet
Instead of voting you should make America great again by killing yourself

How can it get any worse than it currently is? Do you seriously want more of the same?

I didn't choose this body.

War would be rough to deal with but I guess that is coming either way but as long as Trump isn't going to destroy the lives of the poor and needy I'll vote for him. Overall he seems like the best option except for the fact he might hate the poor.

good bait. if it is truth I feel sorry for you if you are legit disabled but if you are scamming id put a bullet in your lazy ass

he will be the better candidate for you. dealing with you that is.

I'm pretty sure a noose is the best candidate for you m8

I hate those people who exploit the system instead of leaving it for those who desperately need it.

Yet I have seen plenty who are clearly doing so. I remember being at foodstamps one day and a black woman was shouting at another black woman for being racist against her (how does this even work?) because she wouldn't give her "emergency foodstamps". It was both hilarious and disgusting to see a clearly healthy woman take for granted a gift she doesn't deserve.

Fpbp

I am glad to be your object of hate.

Just kidding man. I'm a Cred Forumslack of peace.

Honestly sorry you're disabled. Actually disabled people deserve to not live in squalor. I don't think Trump will throw you on the streets. He loves Americans.