Do people on here really want a race war? I don't like niggers, but I don't wanna go around killing any...

Do people on here really want a race war? I don't like niggers, but I don't wanna go around killing any. Should I really worry about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUjO073zNiA&index=1&list=PLgX3OfabDo7a0lesawKjSCGSrMXNvC6gL
downtrend.com/vsaxena/revenge-for-slavery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

traitors die first

Why don't you want to? Are you a fucking faggot or something?

>but I don't wanna go around killing any

You will come around.

No one starts out feeling that way.

AW SHEIT SON DEM FIGHTIN WORDS

That's nigger logic right there, and why they chimp out at each other all the time.

>inspirobot.me

Day of the rope is fast approaching. You will be hanging with your nigger friends.

Cred Forums is satire.

>I don't like niggers, but I don't wanna go around killing any.

Killing all niggers and sandniggers are only option.

>nigger friends.
ain't got no nigger friends, nigger. I'm too busy working and surviving to have any mind on what's going on in the country.

Do you want niggers in space? Cause that's how you get niggers in space.

Guess what

They DO want to go around killing you.

^

(((They))) want a race war but I for once are on the same side of the kikes we need a race war in the future. It's impossible that this will not happen in Europe atleast

Stock up on guns and ammo now. When the race war starts and they burn down your neighborhood and kill your friends, you'll feel like fighting then.

I'm a women and i don't want a race war

I don't want war because i have a brain

if men want to go and shoot each other up for muh pride and muh country like an uncivilized chink, they can go ahead and do so

women aren't going to rape each other, we'll just find some corner to hide or temporarily migrate out of the country

remember 1 bullet from a trigger jamal or ahmed is all it takes to end your life, you'll get a shitty funeral with no benefits, no way to spread your seed with no future

gl war loving fetishing faggots xd\
>hurdur i wana see people die and die myself because war is so fun

Kek

>"Some people just want to watch the world burn"

>space
pretty sure they'd just drown

The race war has been going on for a long time. Whites just haven't fought back yet, and they probably never will.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUjO073zNiA&index=1&list=PLgX3OfabDo7a0lesawKjSCGSrMXNvC6gL

Don't Make the Black Kids Angry - Colin Flaherty
White Girl Bleed A lot- Colin Flaherty
Face to Face with Race - Jared Taylor

downtrend.com/vsaxena/revenge-for-slavery

He didn't get any hate crime sentencing because blacks cain't be rayciss, mang, only cracka can cuz of instotooshunol powa in shieet. Meanwhile, a white guy in Florida got LIFE in prison for a few hundred dollars in damage to a mosque he vandalized because he left bacon on the foyer.

It doesn't matter if you don't feel like killing them now, our society will make you want to sooner or later.

There's not gonna be any race war. Americans are too lazy to do anything, aside from a few nuts.

Hello NSA.

Says the fat neet on Cred Forums

Yes highlight the reason women should have never been allowed to vote.
You cunts don't care about the civilization that has been built up for your benefit.

You caused the problem, like we give a shit what you think about how to fix it, until you propose something better.... pic related is not going to reverse.

War is inevitable unless women such as yourself start putting a lot of effort into shaming the ones who aren't.

I have a feeling at a certain point you won't have much of a choice, you can't really sit out a civil war.

>unless women such as yourself start putting a lot of effort into shaming the ones who aren't.

You know that saying "Have it done, yesterday" or whatever.. well you need to have that done, 3 decades ago. Thaaanks.

>I-it's going to happen eventually! I s-swear!

If a race war happens, you bet your ass you won't be able to trust niggers. You'll be forced to kill, to survive, man.

>Love
The most stupid feeling to make you do stupid decisions. Doing things based on feelings only is what niggers do. That's why they chimp out and riot in the streets, bcuz of feelings.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

I have a book by Eric Fromm.

He is one of the cultural marxist fathers.

His study pretty much concluded love is the best way to manipulate people.

Erich*

it's not about what we want, it's about what we may be forced to do when the time comes...

I'm sure the fattest most docile people on the planet will erupt into glorious racial warfare any day now.

implying i will LUL.

smart women are women who cuck men to take care of them for the rest of their lives

I want to sit home and play with my kids, do some women chores like laundry and cooking food that take no brain. i want to spend his hard earned money dressing my little baby and going to the spa. because that's what i'm suppose to do.

My husband should be responsible for earning money and being the breadwinner of the family. it's because men got lazy that they decided to start letting women do too much and now 3rd wave feminism has led the western countries into the degenerate trash they are today

/pol is a prime example of why society is still salvageable. cuckable men hat believe in gender roles still exist and any smart girl should take advantage of that

>Do people on here really want a race war? I don't like niggers, but I don't wanna go around killing any. Should I really worry about this?

Race war is globalist narrative. They want an excuse to take away rest of our liberties before the water starts to boil and these frogs are fried

They chimp out because they dindu nuffin and are good boys.

The rope awaits you.

We're already at war you stupid cunt.

Niggers and spics kill whites by the thousands every year. Just a few days ago a white guy was beaten by a mob in California just for wearing a Trump hat.

You stupid fucking bitch. This is women's fault btw. You deserve to be punished.

you do know that after their gone you'll be next, right?

>""""""""""war"""""""""""

It is hardly a new observation that people who are concerned with humanity in general are often not much concerned for people in particular.

i hope you realize your future

>whites lose 30% of their demographic representation in under 20 years
>white genocide
>thousands of racially motivated murders of white people by shit skins every year

Yeah that sounds like war to me.

>""""""""""""""""""""WHITE""""""""""""""""""""""

Fuck off Ahmad.

Nice trips tho

>Do people on here really want a race war?
:^)

>tfw bean

Can I just sit this one out or do I have to pick a side?

I don't want to fight with niggers, they fucking suck

Don't yous hate niggers as well? No one seems to really like niggers. It's only white people who are willing to tolerate them, but then there are other non whites who hate whites; it's an axis of mutual hostility everywhere, and only whites are expected to simply 'deal with it'.

>Do people on here really want a race war?
Yes.

So you don't want to save your race from extinction?

>Should I really worry about this?
Do you want your children and grandchildren to look like you?
Do you want your children and grandchildren to grow up on a country that hates them?
Do you want your children and grandchildren to grow up in a non-White country?

>That's nigger logic right there, and why they chimp out at each other all the time.
Said the person who is afraid of standing up for his race.

>ain't got no nigger friends, nigger. I'm too busy working and surviving to have any mind on what's going on in the country.
So you care more about making money than saving your race?
"Oh if the USA turns into a non-White country, that's fine as long as I get a paycheck."

You're being a coward that doesn't want to save his race. That's the Jewiest thing you can do.

>It is hardly a new observation that people who are concerned with humanity in general are often not much concerned for people in particular.
Why don't you care about the survival of your people?

>save your race from extinction
Does that really matter? Millions of people are going to die when these unsustainable economic systems collapse, years from now, and even after each of us die. Later generations will either survive or die based on their will to live and ingenuity; they'll segregate from one another whether humanists and progressives today like it or not. Right now people are comfortable enough not to be too bothered by what's happening.

>It's only white people who are willing to tolerate them,
We don't have a choice. The muds are forced into our countries by the Jews and we're called evil nazi racists if we oppose it.

> but then there are other non whites who hate whites
Isn't it interesting how they're allowed to?

>and only whites are expected to simply 'deal with it'.
Exactly. Which will only be solved with the race war where Whites free ourselves from the muds.

>Does that really matter?
I care because I am morally opposed to genocide. I am not a narcissistic I care about more than my own financial prosperity. I care about White children not being replaced in their own countries and not walking as strangers in the country their ancestors founded. Why do you think White children do not deserve a homeland?

yea I hate niggers, I had to go through the whole "Nice Neighborhood and the Niggers happened" deal when I was younger.

They're a vile, selfish and violent people, I don't mind white people sonce they've never done anything to wrong me but you guys are too fucking soft nowadays.

I know theres a social stigma on standing up for yourself but its getting out of hand.

Are we going to see white activist rise up in our lifetimes? Because I've been statting to stick up for you guys because I can't stand seeing someone getting kicked when they're down

Anywhere there are strong whites, there are few blacks. There's a reason for this.

See, this kinda dumb shit right here is why Cred Forums has that "Tits or GTFO" rule.