Post in this thread if you're not a Christian conservative, I want to see this

Post in this thread if you're not a Christian conservative, I want to see this.

>Do you really think so? That people would go on the internet and lie.png?

I'm a non-religious right wing nationalist

"Not religious" people are surveyed to be the biggest group on Cred Forums every time.

I'm a non-religious progressive and I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

Atheist and not conservative (weird gun loving liberal kind).

don't tell me what to do!

>Believing in a invisible sky king.

I'm sure my IP isn't of much use to you, officer

jan crouch ate my balls for baby jeebus

this

atheist reactionary here, can't touch me cucks

What's good, OP?

is it okay to be agnostic

like I don't fucking know either way but anything is possible

Same here. I wanted to join the TWP but I can't get past their stance on church and state. I'm pro-Christianity though, in spite of not buying into it myself. The masses need an opiate of some sort.

Agnostic ethno-nationalist

Im agnostic as well. I feel like it's a little insane how people will buy into one or the other without hardly any knowledge about either.

posted

i believe in kekism

ITT CuCKS

There is no god but Kek, and Pepe is his prophet! Shadilay!

Zionist

>soft agnostic nationalist
Worship what you want, just leave me out of it.

liberal atheist reporting in

DUUUUUUDE

Master race.

> tfw to intelligent for christianity

agnostic fascist

Kek. I hate Christians and conservatives.

If you're not a Christian, Trump doesn't like you.

I'm not a Christian but mostly conservative. I don't care if gays marry each other but I hate the LGBTQ community.

>but stupid enough for islam
sure showed chink

Thelemite reporting in

>tfw too intelligent for Christianity.

Non-practicing Jewish conservative here. I love daddy Donald and see he is or only hope I defeat the authoritarian globalist cabal but I wish Rand Paul had higher energy because he's got the right ideas about government.

I'm a neo-pagan fascist.

suuuure

I altar served/went through confirmation but never really cared too much for religion.

Go Trump!

sup atheist centrist i guess not a trump supporter but a hillary hater enough hate for me to want him to win

I don't even know what that is

I'm a Christian Communist

Supporting trump and being a christian are mutually exclusive. If you don't support helping people in need and forgiveness, you're not a christian.

West Boro Baptist Church are Christians and don't believe in that

And they're not really christians you dumb leaf. Jesus preached forgiveness and love, and Christians are defined as those who follow Jesus' teaching.

>jesus preached love and forgiveness
You are dumb, only to other Christians. Westboro church in honesty is the ONLY Christian group in the world that I know of. They actually follow the Bible.

>2016
>Christian
Hearty kek

Woo traditional values!
Praise Christ!

christian atheist misanthropist

>the only Christians I know of are bad, so all Christians are bad

>Jesus preached love and forgiveness towards everyone, including enemies

>Jews preach that all others are heathens and goyim and deserve to be killed

>a FUCKING leaf

>tfw christian liberal
i was so close to getting le funny wall man's approval, too :(

Matthew 6:15 - But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Micah 7:18-19 -
18 Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

>the only Christians I know are bad
I don't know any since none are true Christians as they don't follow Baptist Church rules

I worship kek. I believe he is an hindu good

atheist

That's only if they stop doing what they are doing. Westboro Church will forgive people as long as they stop doing what they are doing and join their church.

Right wing pagan here.

Mark 11:25 - And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Proverbs 10:12 - Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Proverbs 25:21 - If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,

I'm a Muslim conservative

Catholic

Yo

Do you like Trump?

This

I'm a libertarian

Eh, I'll probably vote for him because I believe replacing Scalia with a conservative is extremely important and I agree with him on taxes and immigration but I'm not a fan of his honestly; he's not a conservative. The best thing he has going for him is that he's not Hillary.

Why do you like Scalia so much he was very corrupt?

this

I'm a Libertarian nationalist who wants to be a good Catholic but can't get over atheism.

You're retarded.

SCOTUS judges need to be strict constitutional fundamentalists and thats what Scalia was. Idk what you mean when you say he was corrupt.

Anyways it doesn't matter what I think about Scalia specifically, it's more about filling his spot with another conservative because if Hillary appoints her own judge then you can be sure any abortion, gun, or free speech cases would be ruled in favor of the left.

hurr durr I'm on a higher mental level than these sheep the only purpose of religion is to control the masses
>being this fucking dense

That's literally impossible

Trump isn't a Christian. Chances are that OP and all the other religious shitposters aren't Christians either, and it's all a joke that has gotten awfully out of hand.

>Israel flag

I'm catholic and ultra-conservative.

I love threads when we can make up retarded ideology names to describe ourselves.

I'm a religious but non-spiritual traditionalist fascist.

I believe Jesus only gave us one commandment and it's all I think one oughta live by: Love others the way Jesus loved me.

>it's all a joke that has gotten awfully out of hand.

Do you know else is a joke that got out of hand? The holocaust.

I'm an Asatru minarchist voting for Trump. Voted Johnson 2012 and Paul 2008.

Ireland actually shot his load

Keep believing in that jewish propogan- I mean christianity goy

i'm a /x/ curious fag

>oh shit this guy is enlightening the masses, better crucify him to make a statement

2000 years later on a russian whale hunting image board:
>this son of a god still has followers, we'll need to shitpost against christianity
>but it's obvious to them we're evil, so we'll have them believe that Jesus was one of us

>Jesus is Logos incarnate and gave "Chosen" status to the Goyim
>lel its just Jewish propaganda

Anti-Christian posters are the dumbest people on this board.

This.

Agnostic conservative checking in.

Atheist anarchist.

What, are you fucking surprised? You haven't been hearing about the happening?

Agnostic atheist, Trump supporter here.

Libertarian atheist.

Heathen Libertarian Tribalist here.

Who here isn't? Half the hosts on TRS are agnostic/atheist.

im a atheist conservative. debate me

Christian conservative here, hoorah

Right wing atheist. I don't have a problem with christians worshipping, and I think a lot of the old cultural aspects are fantastic. But jesus (yeah, I know), christians in my country and massive liberal cucks, particularly on immigration.

What do you actually believe that makes you a pagan out of interest??