Is genetic testing the only reliable way to know your race?

Is genetic testing the only reliable way to know your race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOkLVHE66vU
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9912822/DNA-ancestry-tests-branded-meaningless.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>willingly giving your DNA to a company run by Jews

You could also become a geneticist and do it yourself

What can they do.. clone me? Yeah that's exactly what jews want even more white people.

its the only way to give your identity completely to jews

They can then use you as a patsy for any mass shooting / rampage.

"Oh look, it's Anons DNA on the gun!"

Gain data about your health and predispositions so that life/health insurance agencies can screw you over. That's just a start.

>what is an alibi

The chance for cheating, or adoption occurring in your family in past 10 generations is decent percent for most. So with good database and constant improvements, yes it's the only thing to come close to 100% knowing. Especially if your combining autosomal with Y dna testing.

Don't do it. It's I found out I was a jew.

This may be one of the most tinfoil hat posts I've seen in a good while

>the only reliable way to know your race?
If you need a ((test)) to figure out your race I have some bad news for you

should i end myself?

>being 0.4 Jew

To be a ((Jew)) you need to be raised in a jewish family. Their blood alone won't make you crave for the world dominance

>Sarah
IS this what passes as a name for german men nowadays?
Hmm....

yes unless you're east asian.

Im Mexican, is this worth it? Dont know anything about my ancestors, nor do I believe my parents do.

Is last name enough to have a good idea of where my European ancestors were from?

>regressive genes

>Jew Nose
>Curly hair
>145-160 IQ
>Think in Generalities
>Thinking Cold and Emotionless about everything
>Poor Family still in the process of getting a 175K Job

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

But it can gain you permanent entry into the holy land

>Man

>2016
>people still literally pay money for the genetic ponzi scheme

you should all be gassed, honestly.

Just check whichever box gives you the biggest federal aid, and be properly offended if someone tries to question your selection.

Its reliable enough to figure out how many extra chromosomes the op is carrying.

>100% Sara

You know the drill.

My health insurance agency is the state.

Same

does 23 and me work for down syndromes

How long did it take to get your results?

Genuine question, how do you feel about dating niggers or cool superior, handsome brown men like myself? Is the jealousy of white men justified?

Good question.

5 Months.

Jesus christ. Is that including the time it took for them to receive your sample? My sample just arrived at their labs or w/e, gives an estimate of 4-8 weeks

>Giving your DNA to Jews
>Trusting them to not lie to you about the results

23andMe collects genetic samples for testing future ethnic bioweapons on specific hablogroups or combination of hablogroups.

Giving your DNA to them = no more immunity from the next "unfortunate tragically virus, goyim".

Old fashion anthropological skull measuring is always a good way of knowing.

>the holy land
You mean war torn piece of desert?

Brown people are all inferior.

No matter who i talked to with brown skin or Negroidblood, they always have some kind of Complex.

German, right wing men with High education are the best men to date.

Was in GB for ~24 Months. Started it there and set it to send it me to england.

Had to come back to Germany.

They needed more confirmation that its me in Germany.

give your dna to the cops against your will

>germany
>white

The German General election will surprise you.

If you can precisely trace your ancestry back enough you can probably safely infer your ancestry from it without a genetic test, but then again a genetic test is more complete and can give you all sort of interesting info, even medical info.

By the way, if you don't trust 23andme specifically, you can get your DNA sequenced by another company and then use free third party tools to analyze it. The latter is not an issue anymore, sequencing it is the costly part.

That there is no limit for the cuckness?

This is literally me except I'm 182cm(6ft) and blond with blue eyes. Half Jew btw. Everything else is entirely accurate

Tumps gonna lose but Germany is gonna uncuck themselves.

havent spoken to 1 Person in 6 Months who doesnt hates refugees.

Turks and other mudslims hate them to.

>Trump is gonna lose
>Germany is gonna uncuck itself

Too much fantasy. Go out in the real world.

But once you get to a certain point you are lost. You could have had niggers up to about 1000 years ago then they bred with some whites so genetically you are 50% black but your ancestry up to 900 years shows French or whatever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow I haven't had a good laugh in a long time.

>tfw always thought I was 100% Korean master race
>56% jap 28% gook and rest are mongol rape genes

>never going outside

Ahmed i know you want to be German and hate your shitty culture but this aint helping

>Not knowing that Koreans are Japs

I got a clean bill of health on all their tests. Come at me, UnitedHealth.

Hah get on my level for genetic soup.

>does 23 and me work for down syndromes

For that, you have to use 21 and me and me

It's pretty insignificant, and it's probably not even real anyway. I think it's quite normal for germans and other central european ethnic groups to get a bit of ashkenazi.

Even if it was real, it would be quite far down the line.

SO PROGRESSIVE! YOU ARE THE FUTURE!

Mine took about a month. I received my results about a week ago.

Best site to use?

I don't want to find out if I'm .3 kike or .4 asian or .2 North African. No thanks.

Kek

Puerto rican?

No.

>Giving your DNA to Google so they can give it to Uncle Sam

Fucking KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=vOkLVHE66vU

I knew you were bluepilled Cred Forums, but I never knew you were this bluepilled.

Yes. That's how I knew I was white.

Half Mexican and white trash here. It was interesting to find exact race percentages. If you have a health condition you could try and find a sequencing study to get your test for free.

>southern European
>Iberian peninsula
>17% native American

You're not white. Your dirty, disgusting beaner. GTFO of my country and go back to Mexico.

Hah north amerindian im american.

he can do his part and fight mudslimes if he does that

DNA tests arent allowed to be used by insurance agencies

You'll get a rough approximation on your composition of european/native-amer/sub-saharan. Other than that, it won't have much value.

I traced my geneology back to 1500 in England. Am I white?

Oh my fuck

No it is just WE WUZing.

Muh obamacare

How much is this accurate? Not gonna blow 100 bux on something if it's just "what if... "

No. If you're not a low plebeian you probably have extensive family records. I can trace my ancestry back to Charles Martel.

No, you could just talk to your parents and grandparents

Yes
I thought I was French but turned out to be Eternal Anglo.

>tfw 5% Jewish
...fuck

Fuck off liberal jew shill, we get it, you love hillary's floppy terminally ill cunt.

>DNA ancestry tests branded 'meaningless'
>This is business, and the business is genetic astrology.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9912822/DNA-ancestry-tests-branded-meaningless.html

Jut accept you're worthless scum and kill yourself, take out some jews or niggers while you're at it.

Anscestry.com

0.02% European Jew here

What a coincidence my kit just came today, but I ordered it from a different website.

Real scientists consider this shit genetic astrology. Let's not forget these companies were created by jews.

oh yeah definitely, only 95% white, might as well off myself. I'll probably do it by insulting Hillary Clinton in public and shooting myself twice in the back of the head.

Not being a mutt/colonial helps.

>let's do this guys
A

>gonna uncuck itself
>Turks agree too!

Mehmet, come on...

Go insult Hillary and when they call you out, tell them you're jew

Served :DD

>My ancestors came mostly between 1690 - 1790 with the latest coming just before the Civil War
>All from Western and Northern Europe (Britain, Germany, France)

So why do I care if I can trace my ancestry? My ancestors have fought in every damn war in this country and have settled the state I live in now. I did do the ancestry testing but it didn't tell me anything new and its very very vague. The reason it is so vague is because it goes back hundreds or thousands of years and relies on other people of different countries to submit to their database as well

At the very least, don't do the Y-DNA testing. Its more expensive and it didn't seem accurate to me. I also didn't find a single person actually related to me in the "family finder" and swear they mixed up my DNA. It was a waste of money.

The way they tell which genes come from where, when not collaborated with other evidence like dig site evidence, is simply on the basis of having a group of other people who report their ancestries on the basis of traditional genealogical family tree data.

They then sort through that baseline sample and conclude that some of the DNA is shared, some had only by those reporting English background, some had only by those reporting German background, etc.

The problem is that this isn't enough to sort out all the details of the complex population movements there have been in Europe, and you end up ultimately just finding out how closely related you are to individuals in their samples than to any genuine established Ethnic group.

You also get odd effects. For example one publicized case involved a woman who knew she was at least Irish, English, and German. Well, because the sample had mainly people who, if they were germanic-plus-celtic reported their germanic as English, her German-germanic was overlooked entirely and assumed to be English, on account of its co-occurrence with celtic markers.

The whole industry is a mess.

Even at the scientific level, it took many years for scientists to determine if E1B1B was derived from subsaharan Africa or from the Semites, as it is found so frequently through the Caucasian/Negro contact region of Yemen-to-Ethiopia. Still there is some dispute on the topic in scientific circles. And that is just one single genetic marker, while there are billions of genetic markers in the autosomal DNA.

>You also get odd effects. For example one publicized case involved a woman who knew she was at least Irish, English, and German. Well, because the sample had mainly people who, if they were germanic-plus-celtic reported their germanic as English, her German-germanic was overlooked entirely and assumed to be English, on account of its co-occurrence with celtic markers.

I had the same effect; I can trace all of my ancestors to Great Britain, Ireland, Germany and France. Only one or two from Northern Europe. Yet my analysis came back as overwhelmingly British, and Irish and Scandinavian. And if we look at the history of the region; Vikings invading coastal areas, lots of migration and fighting between France and Great Britain, one can see why their baseline samples are wholly inadequate

23 and Me was most accurate, more accurate than I presumed they would be. Family Tree DNA was so inadequate I almost want to ask for my money back. I'm hopeful it will improve a lot in the next few decades.

DON'T DO IT

>German first and last name
>Grandfather immigrated to US from Germany
>"What is your ancestry?"
>"German."
>get my DNA tested
>find out I'm about an even mix of German, Ukrainian, and Spanish
>"What is your ancestry?"
>mfw