WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!

daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/

Julian Assange announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.

WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

Sounds familiar?

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/551iz7/action_required_stop_the_internet_takeover_now/
daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/
daily-politics.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
news.antiwar.com/2014/09/08/made-in-the-usa-report-shows-isis-using-us-arms-from-syria-rebels/
democracynow.org/2016/7/25/assange_why_i_created_wikileaks_searchable
wnd.com/2014/09/u-s-weapons-for-fsa-ended-up-with-isis/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
youtube.com/watch?v=3BuHZ10BWes
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6SZnhymQQ
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/25/meet-the-midwestern-politician-sworn-into-office-while-in-jail-on-murder-and-drug-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but media will dust it

So they can have her charged for lying under oath?

HOPE

>wikileaks again

It's boring. They should have waited until november.

or for selling weapons to the enemy?

They can't do shit to her.
Selling weapons to terrorists is not illegal.

She's done, probably on a plane right now to a communist sympathizing country like Canada.

What if ISIS is not her enemy?
What if Obama really is a Muslim?

But it is if you lie about it during your oath.

How many times do we get to hear this story before they actually fucking release them. This is like the 4th time in as many months I've seen this.

he is, thats not a secret
>middle name

>What if ISIS is not her enemy?
we know they're not really her enemies. but officially they are, and that's what matters

FBI and Department of Justice are bought. They won't prosecute Clinton. Congress can do nothing when the entire system is corrupt.

>tfw don't know whether to get excited about this
>tfw was excited dozens of times before but nothing ever comes of it.

Is this finally it?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/551iz7/action_required_stop_the_internet_takeover_now/

This will dust it

Hillary can't be charged with anything. She is part of a privileged class.

PS. Please send nukes.

It's all over for her.
CTR on suicide watch right now.

WOOOOAAAAHHHHH

every non-american know that already

But I already knew this.

I also know she did it to destabilize the region so they'd be forced to look for help.

Help that would only be provided if they let a pipeline be built and cut their ties to Russia.

Yeah canada

Link to the email(s) on wikileaks that confirms this?

Yes, she can be charged for perjury. The selling of weapons to terrorist organizations won't be chargeable by our government but possibly an international organization.

Trump told us Hillary and Obama founded ISIS.

Yeah, but Trump called someone a pig. A pig!

SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good luck getting the hilbots to believe any of that.

elections since 1960s have been bought.

Look at our potus line up

Bush Jr , Bush Jr , Obama , ....... ??? I FUCKING wonder who haz bought the next seat !!

>daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/

Hillary wasn't SoS during BO's second term.

kek

SURELY ITS OVER FOR BOTH TRUMP CLINTON AND JOHNSON BY NOW RIGHT GOYS?!?

Trump said that the mexican model who got fat was an "eating machine" so he is literally Hitler.

Send this to Trump, Don Junior and other Actors?

Bumping

Interesting stuff, too bad no one will care

Since you counted double terms that would make that Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama so it is quite possible we are up for a Republican President.

if trump doesn't mention bill making a mockery of the presidency by getting his dick sucked IN THE OVAL OFFICE or these wikileaks shit or how hillary got a child rapist off the hook and laughed about it decades i will start to consider him being a fucking plant

seriously, fuck all this strategy shit with the gloves on . blow this bitch the fuck out

I love this picture very time i see it.

*bump*

Neither Qatar no Friends of Syria are ISIS.

Even tweeting it at him

Hillary has actually been the one calling the shots since Obama's second term began.

I.E. the raid on jihad joe was her doing, not his.

Basically, you've already had one term of Hillary.

can it do anything though? everyone just expects her to be a criminal

I think burgers are voting for her despite that because that's just how they believe politicians should operate and that if you don't do that then you're not fit to be a politician

this may surge her in the polls

HOLY SHIT LMAO ITS FAKE BUT FUNNY

kek

Boring. The only thing that would have traction now is if she was really a sweet transvestite from transsexual, Transylvania.

There's really no conspiracy here. The govt approved selling arms to Saudi Arabia, whom we know, props up Isis and drops banned us bombs on Yemeni civies.

>nothing to see here

The right is making the false assumption that the rule of law still exists in DC. Clearly it does not.

It's a clone strategy. The administration is set to match any legitimate post by 1:amplifying it, and 2: ridiculing it.
With enough overexposure, people become frustrated and start to not give a shit about the topic.
It's the precursor to claiming an event as an 'historical error', rather than a current one, thereby insinuating that it's too late to hold people accountable.

Negotiator in Chief
>Negotiator in Chief
Negotiator in Chief
>Negotiator in Chief

Pence is great

We truly live in Bizarro World.

Bump

>implying anyone will prosecute

All are equal before the law.
>except Hillary

lies
I wonder who you are shilling for?

>daily-politics.com

>In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria

kek When I was deployed to Qatar they had black ops run on their C17 (we called it the Qatari Ferrari because of it's paint job). Several of the Emeri counterparts I worked with told me they load weapons on it and the plane goes to some random place that only a few people know about. I wouldn't doubt that they were doing this shit.

>OY VEY I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED BY YOUR AMERICAN GOY FLAG TEAR IT DOWN NOW! REMEMBER THE OVENS YOU RACIST BASTID!

YESSSSSSSSSS DUMP THE FILES YOU FAGGOT FINALLY

It is, in all probability, way too late for any "dirt" to critically impact her.
Time and again she's managed to slither back into the shadows every time something is brought to light, and people still clamber up behind her. Sure only like ~+4 give or take over the course of this pathetic campaign, but it's consistent.
Given that trend, barring some serious shit like being full on caught murdering someone on live camera, with her gun-hand drenched in blood from someone's head being blown open from the back, and even -then-, it would probably be spun, some how, into being self defense, she's likely to win POTUS.
And it's sad.

See any similarities?!?!?!

Can. They won't. She's lied under oath many times before.

People do that in New Zealand all the time. Except instead of flagpoles it's walls.

why the fuck does this matter? EVERY SINGLE ONE of his shitty leaks has been NOTHING

You people are the most it gullible people on the internet, severly

litterally hang your self

She had a head injury. I'd like to see you flawlessly remember every little memo that flies by your desk after you suffer a head injury as Secretary of State.

Kek I hope you faggots realize that Julian Assange isn't gonna change shit because no one cares.

Triple Dubs?

Wasn't Assange supposed to give a speech on his balcony or something?

Bump.
Every newspaper endorsing Clinton, or Johnson and therefore Clinton, is endorsing ISIS.

Dnc leaks resulted in three high ranking party officials to disgracefully abdicate office.

is this the "two voices will call in silence that all will hear"
fuck this meme magic i'm getting spooped

>white people

See dis wut we talkin bout nigga #blm

youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg

>PULL THE PLUG MR PRESIDENT

They won't do shit to her, she is not lying because USA is selling weapons to """"""""moderate""""""""" ISIS and Al Qaeda members.

Im not even joking

Do you all remember why Caesar crossed the Rubicon and marched his army on Rome? It was because he commited a crimes in his past, his governorship was coming to an end and he knew that when he went back to Rome he wouldn't have the power of governorship to protect him from justice. He knew he'd finally be charged for those crimes and likely executed. He started the civil war with Pompey solely because he had to be supremely powerful or he'd die.

Sound familar?

Now imagine what will happen to Clinton if she doesn't become President. Now imagine how far she'll go to become President.

maybe if trump gets in but she's above the law as of now

>too late
>she has consistent support
>not serious enough
>likely to win the presidency

like clockwork

Why? So he can get shot?

would be pretty sweet if she actual wins the election and gets arrested for all her shady shit a month later.
Cherry on top: Getting her sentence increased because she bought the presidency.

Kek, bump!

>At this point what different does it make

You guys are so mysoginistic and sexist. you just are doing this because she is a woman

WHY ARE YOU POSTING WHEN TRUMP CREATED ISIS, COVERED UP RAPES AND DESTROYED FEDERAL EVIDENCE.

....oh wait he didn't do any of those things

So then Tim kaine can be president and we still lose?

THIS

If there is a god please let the media redpill normies with this

Please I don't ask for much

OMG HE'S SO PATRIOTIC I LUV HIM I LUV AMERICA EVEN THO I HATE OUR GUVERMENT AND WELL RISE UP AGAIN BUT OMG SO FUNNY XXXXXXDDDDDD CONSERVATIVES ARE SO SMART

what was the killing bolt again?

Get this guy out of here. He's gonna bring us troubles

kek. hillarys campaign just ended

Another mass shooting in 3...2....1...

Brain damage and the democratic party seem to go hand in hand.

>h-hillary btfo!
Still voting for her, Trump shills. You're going to have to try harder than THAT.

>implying the whole legal system isn't in on it

Hilary is a CIA shill to begin with.

>In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

>In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

I thought HRC was SoS only during Obongo's first term? What is he talking about?

Weeeeellll, rape is definitely still on the table, but you're working hard to make sure no one goes looking for that story

Hillary lied...people died

this.

and will be a white boy.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Based Equador will never let Assange be shoa'd

So then her literal lizard VP gets pushed forward?

I'm not about that life.

Every non American liberal *

A Hillary victory is a civil war.

9gag... why so many election fags, why don't they show common courtesy..

Silly anonfriend... haven't (You) heard???

All these "e-mails"sent to wikileaks are not trustworthy because they come from Soviet... err, I mean, RUSSIAN "hackers" who want Donald Trump to win because he is a KGB agent bent on destroying America for Vladimir Putin and HILLARY is the only person capable of saving America by starting WW3 by nuking russia for their hacking and then saving the world by making us part of the globalist empire....of which she will be a lesser-noble under the (((banking elite dynasties)))!!!

Seriously... it's all over the (((news)))!

(You) should be better informed friend.

you cant vote for her when shes in prison

lmao

The policy and deal was initiated under Clinton, the actual implementation continued under Kerry...

>implying ANYONE will indict, much less convict, Hillary Clinton
Are there any alt rightists here? I want to kick your ass.

This would be serious if the USA had a justice system.

Mfw Cred Forums really believes everything that Russian agent says.

There's nothing to lie about. Saudi Arabia is our friend!

once assange releases the proof that she knowingly sold weapons to ISIS, she will be immediately arrested, for her safety as much as for punishment.

ps. we are going to gas you once trump wins, fyi.

whoa, not everybody here is just a shitposter. Thanks user. That's what I thought too, but the wording is not precise

Don't you have achmed to prep?

>WikiLeaks is about to prove
he's becoming the sean murray of journalism

Lightning that struck trump tower or near his plane recently. No deaths or injuries. Prophecy upheld.

>inb4 crickets

>tfw too intelligent to support Trump

Arrested by who, Pepe? The Bush Clinton crime syndicate operate above the law in your third world shithole.

>""""""""moderate""""""""" ISIS and Al Qaeda members.

WTF does that even mean?

>hillary
>charged

Not with those niggers on capital hill

>Serbia
>first world

this has been out for a while.

the problem is that there are only so many things that the oversight committees can tackle at once and Hillary already has 3 separate investigations going on right now, not including the internal investigations from the State Dept, FBI and IA

if he proves that she sold weapons to ISIS, they will be forced to arrest her, since our military would start making open coup threats if they didnt.

You need to brush up on your memes, leaf.

Moderate rebels is getting a little bit stale, but it still has some flavor left.

FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THAT

care to elaborate?

>tfw pepe and wojack used to be friends

I don't know about any predictive reaction order, but that's just how I see it from how it's unfolded this far. And it's at the end of the race.

As a woman, I would -love- to see a woman as POTUS. But it's not Hillary. Trump isn't much better, but he's easily the lesser of the two evils.

Now they have solid proof that she did though. Wonder if Donald will do the classy thing and pardon her. She better be nice at the next debate.

It's always something that confirms what everyone already knows.

And then pigs will fly.

I don't see this on the WikiLeaks website. Also if this was true wouldn't it be all over the news already?

Not a shillary just have a hard time believing it's true.

Nothing will happen. This planet has passed the point of no return in gayness, so everything is a meme and shit.

if you think our military (which is 80% trump support) isnt going to throw a fit over hillary SELLING WEAPONS TO FUCKING ISIS. then you are delusional, they are still fuming over benghazi.

Mr. Bumpy

>No one cares
Yeah that's why the whole internet lights up whenever he drops some truth.

>S-she will be going jail! I s-s-swear!!

Lol fuck off

TAKE THE SHOT PEPE

All the other "bombshell" proofs he has dropped have all proven jack shit. How many times are we supposed to fall for this Aussie shitposting.

>wouldn't it be on the news already
Yeah like all the other shit dregged up by wikileaks? They'll let it slide as best they can.

But we have solid proof of her doing it multiple times. She's a Clinton, nothing is going to happen to her.

They draw the line at beheadings. Anything beyond that is a no no.

When is Australian leaks man going to drop anything? I thought he was going to drop something right before the debate?

> Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS
Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS

Is this Assange's leak? Why would he drop it now?

But it's not even on fox.

It's not working anymore either. Shootings, dindus crying for gibs in the streets, celebs posing naked, shills being paid in shitty pizza.
>NOT
>WORKING

Guys this sexist please do not listen to these bigots.

Implying trump doesn't also sell weapons to terrorists and won't continue to do so if he becomes president.

Where is the PROOF? Assange says a lot of shit, but nothing of this has value until he drops solid stuff that shows that his claims are legit.

Send this to your local senators and congressmen

She already lied under oath multiple times, she won't be arrested. The senate, media, and president are all on her side.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I thought there were an enormous amount of slide threads today. This must be why.

>have head injury
>accidentally sell a fuck ton of weapons to enemies of the state
>lol oops

It means what we say it means, goy-- er, guy.

The proof is HERE.

Clinton to Jail confirmed. Trump for president confirmed.

nah
too big to jail

He won't.

There won't be a reason to. He'll make a deal with Russia and turn ISIS to ash.

Fuck all niggers.

Wikileaks burned themselves out and are treated as a joke now by media.

Nothing will stick

Look at the fucking OP you goddamn sandnigger.

WOW GUYS. Check your fucking privileges.. Hillary was just being good old hillary.. there is no reason to get upset about this.. you fucking white 400lb males need to seriously get off your high horse, surrender your weapons, invite a refugee to live with you, start paying your neighbourly ghetto for the slavery you encouraged, and allow your wife to have kids with other (((race))) s... fuck all you guys, this is why i love canada, le weed man understands this perfectly.

>hillary-sold-weapons-isis

Got some rare things on sale, stranger!

so in total how many millions of his dads money did he spend on being a fat alt right troll irl?

Hillary will hang

>out at the white house

>WikiLeaks

Pic related

He's a business man and it's a business opportunity and it will fuel an excuse to go back over there to war just to slaughter civilians. He's full of sadistic bloodlust brought on by being a capitalist oppressor looking for excuses to oppress more colored people and minorities. He wants to conquer more land in the name of whiteriarchy.

And yet nothing will happen because (((she))) is above the law.

I hate this world.

>Implying implies implying

toasting in ebin bread

Checked!

WITNESSED

This is big. I wonder if any big networks will report on this

>implying

wasted

QECKED

WITNESSED

woah lad

So many (you)s

this is a good sign... right??

RIP in peace Hillary

what did kek mean by this?

include me in the screencap

again, can you provide an actual link to the wikileaks email that proves this?

If she did shoot someone in the face on live tv, there might be like a 50% chance she'd be negatively affected in any way. It would all be political if she were, though.

You guys are niggers

>inb4 implying you're white

Whiter than the whole western realm.

THE KING OF GETS STRIKES AGAIN

This. Confirmed by Kek. Praise Kek!

Well, they didn't show any serious shit for quite long time, guess they're out of juice or he was paid to fuck off.

CHECKED

Here's another one, dubnigger.

>State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Yes, because every rebel in Syria= ISIS.

stupid fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Please delineate exactly which groups received weapons and explain how they are "ISIS"

Hell, Congress is corrupt,they just aren't nearly as bad as the alternative

I was there.

No offence mate and I hope you're right for the worlds sake but isn't it your military personnel pushing the pallet's of arms out the ass of the globemasters?

and that's supposed to be a surprise? sarkozy's gov is guilty of the same shit here in france, yet nothing happened.

PROPHECY

Implying I'm wrong.

Macedonia is correct.

Although word is on the street that they got the weapons under a different ""moderate"" group to take out Assad then either handed them over to ISIS or actually went and joined ISIS themselves, something Obama did nothing about.

>Same picture, it's like they all use the same OneNote folder

Bullshit conjecture != Hard evidence

>Yes, because every rebel in Syria= ISIS.
Closer to the actual truth, than one would like - but sure, even less of a lie than the media currently tells about it. So~
Spot on.

Liberals, everyone.

>1700 emails
>every little memo

Kill yourself shill.

They are. They've been the ones implementing this shit all along. There's no reason to believe they'd risk everything to switch sides all of a sudden.

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

HE CAN USE THIS IN THE NEXT DEBATES

Stunning.

thats more higher up CIA type shit.

the actual generals and what not are going to flip shit over her selling weapons directly to ISIS, especially since the military hates her already because of benghazi.

it wouldnt surprise me if the CIA threw hillary under the bus too, they cant be happy about her getting their men killed and being sloppy as fuck with information.

If they drop the big bombs close to November there is less time for it to be swept under the rug or be effectively addressed by Hillary. Damage control would be useless.

news.antiwar.com/2014/09/08/made-in-the-usa-report-shows-isis-using-us-arms-from-syria-rebels/

The "moderate" rebels are no better than ISIS. Giving quality equipment to sand monkeys that barely know anything about weapons care or can hold their ground is a recipe for disaster.

Fist yourself.

>Closer to the actual truth, than one would like

is that why they are fighting each other?

That's some outstanding projection you've got going.

Tell me, what other crimes has Hillary committed that you'd like to project on Trump?

I look forward to seeing you here on election day, and every day after as you witness the Democratic Party slowly and painfully cement its rule over the United States.

so Trump was correct when he said obama and hilldog founded ISIS

how did he know?

> "hah, nice trump shoop"
> scroll down and see the pepe
> mfw

>fist yourself

kek

Really? Material support to terrorists is not a you-end-in-gitmo type of crime anymore?

Fuck off KoG

Kek

Hillary hasn't committed crimes. crimes require intent and everything you say was a "crime" was her trying her best to be a compassionate leader, but she made some small mistakes and had larger consequences than intended.

Machiavelli don't come into it. This was just generally a bad idea. No way was this going to not have blowback.

This is machiavellian tactics done incorrectly. You don't do this sort of bullshit to this degree period. It's a bad tactic.

damn

This has been known a while they dropped weapons and isis took it

>crimes require intent
since when?

What are the chances of this leak resulting in any media coverage, let alone an indictment?

Because that's what a crime is? crimes require intent and motive to knowingly break the law. not only did she NOT have intent or motive the FBI investigated her and even confirmed this. How old are you?

Crimes don't require intent. Still a crime, just lesser severity (like manslaughter vs murder). But to say she didn't have intent would mean she knows she was too incompetent to know what counts as a classified document or material.

Her best defense is that she's actually too stupid to do her job correctly.

This explains why comey was torn to shreds by the Oversight committee.

Even a black man was grilling him (and left a "trap")

>Giving quality equipment to sand monkeys that barely know anything about weapons care or can hold their ground is a recipe for disaster.

I agree...but the vast majority of those US weapons came from the cowardly Iraqi army who dropped their nice US weapons and ran.

The irony is that the US armed the FSA with Kalashnikovs and other Russian weapons

Since Comey waffled on that soft ball of a question when he testified to House oversight and judiciary.

Hillary throw an orphan into a wood chipper on national television and she wouldn't be convicted of shit.

Why bother?

Just fucking kill her already. This is a fucking joke.

Never in human history has a public official caused such a catastrophic conspiracy.

FUHHH PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Implying Hillary couldn't right out kill your grandma in front of you and take a shit on a cat while having a seizure and not get away with it.

Face it the system is rigged, soon so will the internet be.

>fbi
Fuck buddies of illary

Lol. The FBI is a joke. They are the enforcer arm of the Democrat establishment.

post the ORIGINAL source instead of some random ass 'literally who' source that links to some other random ass source that links to the original..

democracynow.org/2016/7/25/assange_why_i_created_wikileaks_searchable

YUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Caesar had the military, or at least large portions of it, behind him.

She pulls any shit, the 4-stars and Joint Chiefs might issue orders but boots will blow the head off their LT/Captains that try to implement

>What??? 106 MPH?! Officer, I had no idea I was going that fast!
>Well... since you didn't *mean* to...

Bruh

Is Atem a disciple of Kek? Did he do some Egyptian magic to always get gets?

fuck you KoG

>what is chaos theory and unforeseen circumstances

yes I'm sure you and every other alt-right neonazi can predict the future, well-meaning humans cannot.

I know statistics and astrophysics I know what I'm fucking talking about

>the vast majority of those US weapons came from Iraqi army

A significant chunk, another chunk comes from FSA

>“The opposition groups that are receiving most of the lethal aid are exactly the ones we don’t want to have it,” one U.S. official said.

>Instead of direct shipments, the U.S. was sending arms shipments through Saudi Arabia and Qatar that later were determined to be going to the hard-line Islamists.

wnd.com/2014/09/u-s-weapons-for-fsa-ended-up-with-isis/

It's fucked either way. Be it an M14, M240, M16, or a crate of Romanian RPGs that have questionable quality control.

Every American knew it too.

@90892001
>I know astrophysics I know what I'm talking about
And for a second I thought you weren't a troll. Bye, Felicia.

Reagan sold arms to Iran in exchange for hostages. They used those arms to blow up a Marine barracks and kill Americans. He also gave weapons to narco-terrorists who raped nuns and murdered civvies in Nicaragua.

Is that you, KoG?

INMUNITY CAT

If people who mattered were actually pissed off about this, shit would've hit the fan years ago.

> what is strict liability
Lack of intent might influence the severity of the crime but that doesn't mean you can get away with anything just by saying you didn't know it was gonna happen.

>It's fucked either way.

agreed. but there is still NO evidence of a deliberate attempt to arm ISIS- thats a false narrative that is not supported by the evidence.

/thread

Fugggggggggh

this has literally never been the case you autistic faggot but whatever please kill yourself

>giving arms to rebels that fight alongside ISIS
>confirmed reports of ISIS using US made equipment
>unforeseen circumstances

I can't tell if you are legitimately stupid or bating.

So no facts then

Nah bro, that's where you are wrong.

The (((people))) who gain power through the US will absolutely not allow someone who would completely remove the credibility of the US on such an open way, especially considering CHYNA becoming a world reserve currency.

I understand the sentiment, but no, (((they))) can't do whatever they want. They will not risk losing all power, just to accelerate their plans. That is not the way. They got here through completely rock bottom time preference; a willingness to wait generations.

>They used those arms to blow up a Marine barracks and kill Americans

no. They did not. Quit making things up.

The following arms were supplied to Iran:[61][62]

August 20, 1985 – 96 TOW anti-tank missiles
September 14, 1985 – 408 more TOWs
November 24, 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles
February 17, 1986 – 500 TOWs
February 27, 1986 – 500 TOWs
May 24, 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
August 4, 1986 – More Hawk spares
October 28, 1986 – 500 TOWs

Bomb uses in Marine barrack bombings: The explosive mechanism was a gas-enhanced device consisting of compressed butane in canisters employed with pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN) to create a fuel-air explosive.[9][10] The bomb was carried on a layer of concrete covered with a slab of marble to direct the blast upward.[39] Despite the lack of sophistication and wide availability of its component parts, a gas-enhanced device can be a lethal weapon.

Lets wait and see what the 1,700 emails Assange claims to have say about that.

It will either be legitimately nothing or a fucking blowout.

Congress doesn't need to do anything. Fuck you people do not understand the nature of power. No, tjwy can't do whatever they want like you guys would have us believe.

If they could, they would simply enslave us?

But instead they 'allow' us to have weapons. Why? Because it's not an 'allowance' we aren't their slaves. Sure they are ever trying to increase their own power and reduce ours.

>knowingly break the law.

This is not how it works. You can break the law not knowing what the law actually is. You still get sentenced. Otherwise you could to whatever the fuck you want since you don't know you are breaking a law.

>egyptian pharaoh
>kek
>king of gets

coincidence?

Over 9000 butt hurt shillings

It's not over until we take physical action.

This is corruption of such a calibre that we have no choice.

>I swear I didn't know fucking a kid was illegal! Don't prosecute me you shitlord!

Oh shit, CTR, whaddup?!

Didn't we already know that Clinton sold weapons to ISIS, but at the time they were called "the rebel fighters" at the time, or am I confusing 2 different things.....

>pls no bully

She already escaped perjury charges

Is this another article that simply won't go anywhere?

I mean we had those for the last couple of months and she's still standing pretty well.

I mean, how about that reddit faggot, did that lock her up? I get a feeling that this is pretty accurate.

That would GUARANTEE her the election bud

The ol ignorance is innocance claim ey?

No you fucking idiot. Anyone could say "I didn't mean to" for any crime ever and walk under that statute.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

There are a large number of federal crimes that don't require intent, motive, or anything of that nature.

Except.

People are organising coups now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BuHZ10BWes

And yet she will still walk free tomorrow trying to become the leader of the free world.

Fuck this Bernstainverse.

Wuba-Luba-Dub-Dubs!

I'll correct myself. Got confused with Lybia and Clinton and her $25 million in "medical supplies" and "radios" for the National Liberation Army and Gaddafi.

Tits/gtfo

>this may surge her in the polls
No it won't.

Nobody will condone giving weapons to syria. Even liberals see what effect that's created.

THIS IS NOT NEW.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

CTR heavy damage control in this thread.

"It wont happen guys"
"Won't go anywhere guys"
"Oh she did a thing? to bad no one cares"

When the leaks get dropped do your part and spread em lads.

Still not seeing this on the wikileaks website or twitter.

>mfw recently found out part of my "austrian" heritage came from Transylvania

It explains why I want to impale Clinton. :^)

You want to be gassed or hung before the ovens?

>That pic

Sadly it's becoming reality. He needs to drop the BIG fucking leaks now, not piecemeal so that people get bored.

(1)
(1)

Fuck off.

It is the theory of the wiki drop.
Because she has done this before, it fits a pattern they call "Nation building".

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6SZnhymQQ

JESUS CHRIST

ITS NOT EVEN FRIDAY!

A
FUCKING
STAR SPANGLED

BRILLIANT

>kek When I was deployed to Qatar they had black ops run on their C17 (we called it the Qatari Ferrari because of it's paint job). Several of the Emeri counterparts I worked with told me they load weapons on it and the plane goes to some random place that only a few people know about. I wouldn't doubt that they were doing this shit.
Be careful user. You just climbed her "list"

this

There it is

Sure you can.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/25/meet-the-midwestern-politician-sworn-into-office-while-in-jail-on-murder-and-drug-charges/
You can't vote for her when YOU'RE in prison. There's a difference.

Jesus, in 2000 years we'll have a fruit drink called Potomac (only bongs will understand this)

Anyway, I hope Assange knows what he's doing, he keeps making these pronouncements and then nothing much happens.

>EVERY SINGLE ONE of his shitty leaks has been NOTHING
You haven't read them have you?

They are far from nothing. The best leaks that have ever occurred.

And they tell us what's really going on and how we can attack/prepare against her and (((her owners)))

>daily-politics.com

If I want shitty clickbait, I'll go to buzzfeed. There's nothing in here that wasn't already revealed weeks, if not months ago.

I want CTR to leave.