Remember Ron Paul? C'mon, vote libertarian this time, for old time's sake. I'll owe ya one

Remember Ron Paul? C'mon, vote libertarian this time, for old time's sake. I'll owe ya one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

I actually am voting for Gary.

Ron Paul:
youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM
Gary Johnson:
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

Already did, absentee ballot.

Fuck the haters.

I'm voting for Gary, we must end the two party system!

I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson, but only because I don't live in a battleground state...otherwise, I would vote for Trump.

Gary is also a fucking idiot desu. Bill Weld should have been the presidential nominee instead of Gary.

I really wish people would just tell me already

>I'll owe ya one
If I wanted a blowjob I'd just get it from my gf.

Christ this is depressing.

>John McAfee could haven been the presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party

Gary "What is Aleppo? I have a tiny" Johnson and Bill "I admire Merkel most" Weld can have homosex with eachother and fuck off

That was 4 years ago Gary. Trump went up 10% in the polls after Mitt and Jon Liebowitz gave the same speech and the god emperor called Romney a loser.

I was a state convention delegate for Ron Paul when he won Minnesota and Trumps had my vote for 13 months now.

would that be good or bad?

>Ron Paul
good person, good ideas, good records
>Gary Johnson
literal retard planted to steal votes

what a time to be alive

John McAfee as candidate instead of Garry "the neocon that cons the cons" Johnson would have probably caused a new shift in the meme dimension.

Can you even imagine how awesome it would have been to see this gun run in a year where Trump is the Republican candidate? Not to forget that there could have been an actual chance for the Libertarians then because nobody wanted the establishment candidates this year.

McAfee literally warned about the neocons taking over the LP...

this triggers the Libertarian

I think he would have been BTFO for the drug stuff he did. He would kinda be the sterotypical libertarian in the eyes of many. I don't think the libertarian primaries could have elected anyone electable. The third, peterson guy is like the literal an cap memes.

Another thing, why I ask about McAffee is because he after all is a BLM supporter AND literally said during the debate that the best to end racism is race mixing, which he is at to (he has a black wife). Now I know you might have nothing against it, I can understand it however he seems to be flirting with the lefties a bit too much for my taste.

He was the only good candidate out of the LP. Johnson is nothing more than a cuck.

LaPoe?

And Johnson is bending over backwards for the lefties, stomping upon the NAP and meanwhile his VP goes out and calls the AR-15 a WMD. Fuck those neocons.

McAfee is simply the kind of upbeat kickstart candidate you need to promote the libertarian message. Especially in this year where the PC barrier was broken by Donald J. Trump alone. A crazy self-made millionaire warning about the government.

How is this not accepted anymore? How is this not the American vision? When did this stop being their thing?

I doubt McAfee would have set up interracial breeding grounds. However I have no doubt the other candidates would have no quarrel setting up their own concentration camps.

>voting for vid related and not pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

We didn't listen....