Why wasn't he invited to the debate ?

why wasn't he invited to the debate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnARyWQWnkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show yourself to the door, gypsy

Because Team Clintrump have this one sewn up.

Can't have a real candidate onstage.

The establishment candidates control the debates.

>"how important is Aleppo, Mr. Johnson?"
>"I don't know what a leppo is, but I'll make sure he won't infringe on our rights to gay marijuanas, guns, and immigrants. I will also do my best to promote all trade. Hillary is a wonderful person"

He didn't perform well enough in the polls. Additionally Crooked Hillary put pressure on pollsters not to include him when it became apparent that libertarians were stealing more votes from democrats than republicans.

A literal joke. Just watch the highlight reel of their convention.

He's a living meme

because he is a retarded manbaby, as shown in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnARyWQWnkg

Take a guess

I want to support him, but he's a shitty candidate. The Aleppo thing was bullshit, because it was previously just seen as a crisis in Syria until someone got specific and then after he flubbed it was then referred to as Aleppo, which is bullshit. Him not being able to name another world leader though is kinda pathetic. All he had to say was Trudeau or Netenyahu and then everyone would be happy (except Cred Forums).
PS Trudeau is a total cuck, but it would appeal to the American masses.

What is debate?

it would be pretty funny if he was. Jill Stein too. I'd especially like Jill Stein at debates because she actually challenges Hillary too, unlike Johnson.

Because he would of stripped naked on stage.

His voice reminds me of the cigarette smoking man from the Xfiles

he's a fake libertarian and a Hillary shill who knows nothing about the middle east, and even if he wasn't, the 2 party system would still have screwed him

Will there ever bee a libertarian candidate that has the form and charisma as Paul?

Johnson can't have one talk without fucking up. Even though Paul had similar ideas on immigration he wasn't dumb enough to bring up open borders as the first topic to talk about.

came here jsut for this

Who is he? One of those throw away vote candidates?

"Could you clarify what you mean by Putin, do you mean Pudding?"

ron paul never ran on the lolbergturdian ticket

he ran as a republican

he failed while trump has succeeded in shaping the platform

Because he is a literal retard.

He ran on the republican ticket because he knew they wouldn't let a libertarian debate. He openly talks about himself having libertarian beliefs. Waste of a get

Who is De Bate?

This one is new to me.

This guy seems like a power maniac.

That's not a stretch of the imagination considering he is a phony libertarian.

If Libertarians were smart (they're not) they would do what Paul did and try and change the Republican Party from the inside.

Instead, they are aspies that don't want to compromise on anything so they're forever relegated to being a black hole for votes.
>I'm voting for the Libertarian Party to protest the 2 party system!
>k

Ron Paul ran as a libertarian way back in 1988.

The more you know, etc.

I agree with you there. I would like to ask Johnson and hardcore voters the party that claims all taxes are extortion deal with a 2 party congress. They never address the compromises which would have to be made

Because he takes votes from Hillary. The debates are rigged for her favor, not only the questions and the moderators but also the participants.