Christians are fucking retarded

I seriously hate how delusional fucking christians are. I seriously can't believe idiots here don't believe that people would actually think the world would be a better place without religion. you're just that stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sage
go back to 1996, fedora fag

For someone that wants a better place, you have insulted one group of people that has done more for poverty stricken areas, taken care of people you probably wouldn't even touch and asked for nothing in return. On top of this you hate the entire group of people. You boy or girl or it are the problem that sees nothing but the negative in a group of people. Congratulations this was the most idiotic /pol thread seen today and that's really saying something

Christianity has done nothing but steal tithes from the poor

Okay and you got your facts from where? A lot of Churches don't even ask for a tithe and while I can agree there are bad people such as TV religious telemarketers, the majority do more with that money. In fact, I used some of that money before and built houses, fed the poor, gave diapers to babies, put in fire alarms in low income housing, gave clothes to orphans, and toothbrushes for kids and so much more we didn't even ask if they are Christians. Oh those Christians taking all the money for themselves

all Christians guilt the poor into paying them money, its literally in the Bible

Try reading your own holy book once retard but then again
>Christians
>reading the Bible
pick one

Low tier bait but here's a (You)

Again with the name calling. Wow you are doing well at helping others already. Keep up the good work and to read the Bible you must read the entirety of it. Unlike you pulling verses out to fit what you want. Hahahaha I see so many pastors at church saying get money from the poor. Again most idiotic thread yet. Have a good life hating people you smart individual

I call a spade a spade and Christians are thieves

(You).

Also sage. God saved my car today.

bump

Wow, you really convinced me with those hot opinions.

You're a literal retard for not believing the bible that was written by Jewish men (((God's Chosen))) as literal fact.

ironic...kek posting

hes right you know

Nice bait if there was no christianity there was no world we live in today , even islam changed the world because we could fight a common enemy under one banner

Kill yourself communist trash

Sorry OP, but you must have this much of an argument to enter.

fuck off you neckbeard fedora FAGGOT

explain how the universe got started
explain why we are all made unique and other animals look the same
explain how people like myself talk to god all the time
explain why god, who gave you the free will to be an atheist fucking retard in the first place, somehow doesnt exist

kys

Atheism has nothing to do with communism, that was a lie propagated by Senator McCarthy and you fell for it like a good brainwashed idiot.

>this

Faggot op

>look, I posted something offensive on Cred Forums

Pretty shallow bait OP. We already knew people hated us. God told us.

>it's another "r/atheism tries to raid Cred Forums with non-arguements" episode

>explain how people like myself talk to god all the time
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

>explain how the universe got started
we don't know (yet?)
but you would be retarded to think that it necessarily was started by a divine being, without any further evidence
>explain why we are all made unique and other animals look the same
humans are actually very similar to reach other, and animals within a same sub-species exhibit about the same level of variation
>explain how people like myself talk to god all the time
because you're fucking retarded
>explain why god, who gave you the free will to be an atheist fucking retard in the first place, somehow doesnt exist
there might be a god, or several gods, but there most definitely is not a "God" as defined by any of the main modern religions/sects

kys

I think your confusing Christainity with Judiasm

>I seriously can't believe idiots here don't believe that people would actually think the world would be a better place without religion
Are you... literally shaking?

7/10

Moderately euphoric.

Needs more Dawkins and fedoras.

Christians are worse than any Mexican cartel and Albanian mafia.
They took more money and left way more bodies behind.

No one ever taxed fucking Jesus.

Christians read one book and think they have an answer for everything, whereas people who don't ever stop reading Know they're inferior to all the knowledge that exists.

It's easier to read one book than a thousand... it's easier to think there's a God that's an explanation for everything instead of finding out the answers by dedicated, elaborate research.

It's easier to believe you'll be welcome on a fluffy cloud with all the nice people after death than to know there's nothing. Nothingness is scary.

Christians are nothing but golden ticks to this world. They just take and give nothing in return except for false hope.

Fuck your religion and fuck your God.

You've got it wrong m8

Your problem is with the people of today, not your God

Go on that scientific quest, find your Living God and come to know that he is being forsaken in this day and age.

You sound like a jew, you bash blashphemous "protestant" christians but won't bash jews

Also
>Bible
>One book

The bible is a complation of all holy christian books.

You didn't even look beyond surface level

God.. as a being... doesn't exist.
You can interpret nature, the sun, or something else as God, but no, nothing is supernatural. Literally everything has an explanation.

What came first, the chicken or thr egg? The egg, the bird wasn't a chicken.

Fuck jews, fuck muslims, fuck totemists, fuck hindus, fuck every fucking religion that ever existed.

Only Buddhism makes sense, but that's a philosophy and not a religion.

Christianity is fine, but Cred Forums misinterprets and twists the religion to suit their own agenda

I think most of Cred Forums identifies as christian because it's a "white" religion and gives them a reason to be anti-semitic and racist

I agree. Let's start with the current most violent religion, Islam.

>replying to bait
STOP

I have read both the old and the new testament.

I didn't need a book to tell me not to kill. I didn't need anyone to tell me not to steal. What did I miss? Someone telling me how to be a good person? Some people have that as common sense.

Also, if you want to really be a good person, read Plato, Socrates and Demosthenes. They understood the world which didn't socially change much since 500 B.C.

There is nothing in the Bible except a load of brainwashing bullshit making people scared of consequences. It's a book for obedience.

stay mad

Are you trolling or are you just in that hateful atheist phase, Heathen?

I grew up in an evangelical Christian household. Went to church every Sunday, youth group every Wednesday and Christian school everyday from kindergarten to grade 12. There is no real evidence of there being a God. Christianity was developed to help people find a purpose in life. Following it as a religion is definitely not a bad way to live. I was taught solid morals and I believe my Christian upbringing shaped my character for the better. That being said, believing there is a man in the sky who controls everything is delusional. If there is a god who started it all, he left this place a long time ago.

Your first mistake was turning to Buddhism and not Philosophic Taoism in the absence of our God that you deny.

Look, I don't have any fucking clue why he left us poor bastards in this age out to dry, but he must have a jolly good reason.

Protip: God is Truth. Remember he is no deceiver. Watch what is done with IT today.

Buddhism makes the least amount of sense. It's a Confucianism oversimplification that is inferior to the thing simplified. You seriously are the biggest fucking moron I've ever seen post on these anti-religious boards, and that's saying something. please fuck off when you've grown up, Christianity in its true form (not these secular 'Christian churches in US) and Confucianism are the only two religions suitable for the adult mind.

Get bent, queer.

Christianity is responsibly for more charity work than anyone else in the world.

You are objectively wrong, and I'm saying this as someone who hates a lot of regions beliefs and delusion.

I think this is true, if you want to get into it debating is against being a Christian because a true Christian is focusing his time and energies elsewhere. It's only allowed if it's a public debate. I suppose on theory we are publi ally debating. But not Vhristian should be racist, but I think it is Christian to be against immigration unless they will assimilate and especially be against Muslim immigration because their religion is also a form of government.