Transgender People Will Be Allowed to Serve Openly in Military

>Transgender People Will Be Allowed to Serve Openly in Military
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/transgender-military.html?_r=0

>Pentagon to cover sex-reassignment surgery for transgender active-duty troops
militarytimes.com/articles/defense-department-covers-gender-reassignment-surgery

>Navy to require all sailors to undergo transgender education training by 2017
theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/20/navy-to-require-all-sailors-to-undergo-transgender-education-training-by-2017/

>Sacramento Kings' new arena will fully accommodate transgender fans
foxsports.com/nba/story/sacramento-kings-new-arena-will-fully-accommodate-transgender-fans-092816

---

It seems to me, being transgender will be normal soon.

Many transgender women do some form of sex work because they have trouble finding jobs due to discrimination. Now that they can serve openly in the military and the military will pay for their sex reassignment, you will see a steady increase of transwomen enlisting in the military.

If there's one thing we know about America, it's that you can't disrespect the enlisted and military vets. Many of these military transwomen will start openly dating men (unless they're lesbian) and no one will be able to disrespect them because of their service records. You can't disrespect someone who is fighting for your freedoms.

Overtime, with so many of these transwomen entering the military, the old stigma of transwomen doing sex work will go away and they'll have a new positive stereotype of being known for serving in the military.

Eventually, we'll be living in a future where it will be normal to be with a transwoman, more people will come out as trans earlier, get HRT earlier, and as a result, there will be a lot of hot transwomen walking around and no one will think it's weird for men to be dating/marrying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LbCTBX2nVg
youtube.com/watch?v=FYDv-FOvLHU
youtube.com/watch?v=tSmaDPw6U5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you Cred Forums. You guys said this whole trans thing would just blow over in a few years like a fad. Instead it's becoming more and more normalized and gaining in momentum. What dimension am I living in? What happened?

Communist Goals (1963)
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Yes Ma'am General Frank-N-Furter!

I used to think genderbending and shit like Rocky Horror was awesome and counter culture. It really bums me out that these mental cases have ruined it for the rest of us.

Do not worry. AI will kill us all

But whos standards will they have to keep?

Do they get to do girly squats if they're dudes and will the women have to be ground into the dust by her fellow males?

How do they pass psych evaluations?

Theres already been a massive fuck ton of trans women in the military. Can you figure out why?

I would assume that it's men saying that they're trains to get in easier?

*trans, dammit

I don't think it's possible for it to be easier to get in than it already is.

Females have extremely low physical standards

Anyone who said that is retarded. Rampant degeneracy will never go away until leftism is destroyed.

So is modern-day man a woman, or is the modern
woman actually a man?

Finally military 'females' that can actually do the job.

Due to the fact that in ages past trans would attempt to "man up" and would often be in combat roles.
A get cured or die type of thing. When neither worked, many would get out and transition.

Many served right beside transwomen unknowingly in combat.

Tranny expert here.

Medical advances happened. Expect to be fucking trannies daily in 10 years.

Sup leaf? I just made some poutine for the first time in my life and ho-ly shit you guys have got something right anyway.

>we can pay for Terry to cut off his cock
>we can't pay for John to get therapy for watching all his friends die in front of him

>It seems to me, being transgender will be normal soon.
Looks at this and tell me it is normal:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LbCTBX2nVg

I go to his streams sometimes to convince him to sudoku but I have failed until today.

Gotta keep trying. I dont give up that easily.

>also your college funding was severely reduced and we can't afford bonuses for enlistment

He'll become an hero soon enough.

All trannies are an hero in the waiting.

For, example, in the Air Force if you're under 30 and male you can have a body fat of 20% vs 28% if female. Need the same weight though.

I refuse to play your semantic game.

Are they going to be expecting access to hormones or whatever in the battlefield?

I'll say I'm female to be able to run a 20 minute 2 mile.

>ywn be used for breeding by an amazonian

I know. Im just trying to speed up the process.

But I think they only kill themselves when they are getting out of that pit of selfpity.

I mean, they want attention. This is why ppl become trans in the frisl place. Today come out as a gay dont phases anyone, so you see these cunts becoming this sort of things to get the attention they want it.

The thing with Cosmo (the guy from youtube) is that as long you are talking shit at him, he will not kill himself because he is getting attention, at least.

But of ppl just stop watching those shit streammins or start to praise him as normal, he dont have that attention he was seeking before and this is where they commit sudoku.

These fucks are attention seekers from the start.

I believe we call denial of reality. Delusion.

Frankly, I'm ready to just watch the world burn any how. Tired of fighting for reason.

yep and it'll be delivered by a predator drone

Of corse. The only chance we had to have amazons around us was if Adolf had won the war and use genetic enginerring to make the uber women.

But nooooo, you faggets had to fight for the jews and blow our chances up.

Fuck that. This is what you deserve for fighting for the wrong side.

>Due to the fact that in ages past trans would attempt to "man up" and would often be in combat roles. A get cured or die type of thing. When neither worked, many would get out and transition.

Can you provide any evidence of this happening beyond a few anecdotal cases, and fitting your reasoning? An Ally should have this stuff at the ready.

How do you expect to have data on a population that is less than half of a percent that routinely doesn't want to be found?

Just telling from first hand experience.
"Ally" such a silly fucking word.

He will be a pozzed hooker soon if he isnt already

JUST

CUT

Not soon enough

Totally support this, send them to the first line and the few who survive get SRS. Everyone profits.

So you knew some trannies in the military? I'm genuinely curious about your knowledge. Please explain.

The bad part of being a MoonSanto woman is that different of real women, they can't get pregnant to live the battlefield full of benefits paid by both the father and the Army.

>mentally ill people will be given guns and put under stressful military situations
>because tolerance

>Transgender People Will Be Allowed to Serve Openly in Military

russia must shaking in laugh

gross

King Monkey really is trying to do as much damage as he can before his ass is kicked out.

No worse than having niggers in your army.

>Implying that the monkey does anything besides give speeches written for him by the kikes

>the military won't discharge you for acting like a creepy tranny anymore

Time for Plan B. I'll refuse to recite the pledge of allegiance because it's a racist construct of the fucking white male patriarchy!

>guys I have an idea
>let's take our warriors, pump them full of estrogen, and CUT THEIR DICKS OFF!
>Great Idea!

lol

MY

COCK

I don't have a problem with qt trans.

But if you ugly MtF, good lord please just suicide already. There is no hope for you.

OFF

NOW

more of this please?

>mfw the US destroys itself through degeneracy, even though military super power.
>mfw too good to be true.
>mfw I see how God works in mysterious ways.

Filename.

Serious question: how long before one of them lobbies for a Purple heart for getting the surgery?
They'll say its a 'personal battle'

Fuck off. Trans people are fucking gross. You'd have to be a degenerate yourself of you honestly believe thathat there should be some exceptions.

Excuse the autocorrect

In fact it's a great thing.

Let them get in the military, push them to enlist if needed.

So when the great cleansing AKA "WWIII" will break out, they will die first.

They're laughing at us, can't you see they're laughing at us!

I don't understand the problem. If we let them fight they'll be more soliders, more of them will die, and they'll be less in the world.

Choo choo, motherfucker!

A lot of right wing people are degenerate too though. Look at how many gays, trannies, and Mexicans post on this site. There's probably more trannies here than real women.

why did americans kill this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FYDv-FOvLHU

>There's probably more trannies here than real women
definitely, since there are 0 real women here

I know man, and women are the moral superiors of the world, so not being able to attract them bodes bad for the movement brah.

>women are the moral superiors of the world

obrigado

>psychology class as plebe
>transformational leadership block
>short chubby manlet old grad comes to talk
>shitty attitude, napoleon complex
>talks about experience from his greater than thou soapbox
>20 minutes in says retired as a female maj
>next 20 minutes is shitting on us because our opinions must of changed cause we are cis white male

we do not need this. the military should not be congress's playground for social experimentation. it's already fucked enough

Good. I can't wait until we start seeing videos of these tranny subhumans getting their heads hacked off by the religion of peace.

At least half of the trannies I've known were veterans or kicked out of the military so this makes a lot of sense. For some reason the Chair Force seems to attract them.

How is that wrong dude?

how is it true, o mighty rusemaster?

Because Women naturally have more body fat then men. Tits man.

That doesn't justify hamplanets though.

>tfw going to be an officer hopefully within in the next year
>have to deal with THIS SHIT

Why am I even bothering dying for Israel holy shit, the last thing I want is these mentally ill degenerates under my command, bad enough I hate leading women because all they do is complain.

At least you have the opportunity to "commit mistakes" that will end up take that from action.

It's always good to send a scout to sweep for minesal by thenselves, you know?

here I am DQed with a BS in mathematics from joining any branch because I got a DUI 5 years ago.

>We must have special laws in place to cater to 0.0002% of the population, whom the media has deceived into thinking is 50% of the population

> amazonian military chicks with penises become the norm and regular men go extinct
> by 3016 there will only be women, some just have dicks

I'm okay with this.

>2nd LT user you are being court marshaled for discriminating your transgender soldiers by making them ruck 100 lbs at the same pace as the men in your platoon
>spend 20 years in Leavenworth

is it really that difficult to walk in heels?

youtube.com/watch?v=tSmaDPw6U5A

Friendly fire is still an option to consider.

> no chicks with dicks
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I'm going to consider it, I hate degenerates.

Can you fire a rifle at an enemy target and potentionally kill another human being without a thought in order to protect your fellow squadmates?
Can you pass the required physical test as every other MAN has without handicapping yourself thus causing a potentional weak link in your squad?
>If yes, welcome aboard! Hope you like deserts and killing sand people!
>If no, fuck off and go back home.

The army doesnt need weakness within their ranks, they need strong individuals who are able to get shit done. Shit that would break a normal individual not just some random yahoo who wants to play hero.
What you have dangling between your legs and what you put in your mouth doesn't matter so long as you can lift a body and put a bullet in a skull is enough for me.

> implying you're not just a pussy acting hot shit on the internet

You're not gonna do jack shit, kid. Wanna know why? You're a coward.

Tell this to the brass that is as corrupt as the politicians.
In fact the top brass are politicians with military uniforms.

They are pushing the leftists agenda in order to get promoted. They are not the ones who have to go to the battlefield anyway, so fuck it.

And your mindset is wrong because think abuot the logistics of you and your squad having to carry all your equipament, plus some doses of strogen because Ricardo have to take a dose regularly.

By the way, what do you think is going to happen when you give a gun to a individual where the swing moods are frequent as fuck because of said dosages plus the stress of the battle and the heat of the desert.

Soon enough we will see a wikileaks of an Army cover-up muders happing aginast trannys on the battlefield because the rest of the platton was scared for their life.

Print this. You gonna need it.

Aww I'm sorry you have a sick fetish for mentally ill men who think they're women. Heres a (you) to make it all better.

Not acting tough anymore since I called you out, huh?

>Not acting tough anymore since I called you out, huh?

Trust me bud, I'd break your fucking neck inna instant.

they dont and thats why society is being restructured to suit them instead

She looks like a racist caricature come to life.

Aww, look, the little redneck thinks he can scare me over the internet. How cute.

>You're not gonna do jack shit, kid. Wanna know why? You're a coward.

Hey, not everyone has to compensate for their insecurities by lashing out at people happier than them ;^)

Why not, arent they just guys with chopped dicks and mental diseases?

You forgot to add "with easy acess to military grade weaponry".

Good point.

I have no problems with this. If they can keep at the same physical standard as the rest and serve their country well then go for it. But if they can't then they shouldn't be allowed in

my father was trains man almost robbed killed once. stay strong trains man hard job

Based Rajesh.

>Many served right beside transwomen unknowingly in combat.
hahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahhaahha