Trump is working for Clinton

blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-trump-running-a-false-flag-campaign-to-help-h-1723925057

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-trump-running-a-false-flag-campaign-to-help-h-1723925057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are all being Ross Perot'd!

>gawker

If that's true why is he still winning?
Shouldn't he have dropped out after beating all the other candidates?

Sometimes when I see these posts i think it's a leaft who lives near border and everytime wants to post something abhorrent sneaks through the south border to avoid suspicion

Is he still winning?

only among the Kremlin's online sockpuppets

He's not

People have been saying this for a while now. Trump was a big Hillary supporter and has donated substantially to her campaigns in the past. He even requested her presence at his wedding. The one confounding factor here is that trump is actually doing well.

Also post an archive faggot. I'm not going to give that shitty clickbait site ad revenue.

NIGGED...not rigged. The Day the NiGGz took over.

The Clinton and the Trumps are friends. Hell the last time a businessman ran for president, they took a good amount of the republican vote too. Oh and it was also against a clinton.

Pro-tip: at that level, everyone is friends with everyone else.

Sorry for the link, I just found it and wanted to share. I would archive if I knew how.

>blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-trump-running-a-false-flag-campaign-to-help-h-1723925057

This is beyond fucking retarded........so he shit on her and mopped the floor with her , her entire fucking campaign..criticized her health, called her crooked and a liar.....TO BENEFIT HER CAMPAIGN?? AHAHAHAHAH..the mentally ill reporters

Why is it so difficult for you to understand? If he kills her campaign, she wins.

>If that's true why is he still winning?
I have some bad news for you user

If this is true than he would've quit right when people began trying to kill him or better yet what would Clinton give him in return

>Inb4 power
Wouldn't becoming president himself already give him this?

>Inb4 money
He is already rich as fuck

>If this is true than he would've quit right when people began trying to kill him or better yet what would Clinton give him in return

>assuming Clinton wouldn't kill him like everybody else
>2. his life

Its a specifc deal, I am sure it is not as simple as money or power. And something else to note, he makes more money now than he will in office, why you apply for a job when you are successfully self employed?

NICE TRY, FBI.

gawker still exists?

noice.

if not fake you just got MITM'd, because it works for me

Thanks Trudeau

Why would Clinton hire him to become a candidate with the purpose of losing in exchange to kill him when she had two easier opponents to beat like Jeb, Kasich, Walker, Perry, and Cruz?

So what is it then tell me?

Not fake, but are you strictly enforcing HTTPS?

And like I said... Nice try. Not falling for it.

If so hes doing a bad job by winning

Hairy Johnson is the Ross Perot in this race dipshit. He has 11% of what would be Trump supporters

Shills should shut up

I meant many not two

> gawker

huh...really made me think. Well that does it, I guess I'm a #hillmissle now