Should I be worried?

Not sure if this will keep normies from coming here or make them curious and bring more.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/Cred
archive.is/G5kJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailydot.com/unclick/Cred Forums-sucks-more-than-ever/

Also a link to the article.

That guy haven't been to Cred Forums.

Cred Forums BTFO

No one should visit this page and give them views.

Oh shit, looks like I'm a /tumblrina/ now.

FUck off with your direct link you fucking faggot

They're actually trying to destroy Cred Forums by swarming the place with newfags

Archive link?

>Luke Winkie
>Winkie

Cred Forums sucks? Honestly Cred Forums is so terrible that the word "sucks" is underselling reality.

both, which means we gain from the exposure. some people will be curious, and amongst them some will take the redpill

GOOD KEEP THE NORMIES OUT

Cred Forums was better when people where too scared to come here because they though it was a chatroom for super hackers and pedos, t was like a fear firewall, hopefully the impression of an online KKK rally will have the same effect.

All publicity is bad publicity.

Who is Cred Forums?

Oh look suddenly anonymous people posting to an image board where only 1/10 posts contains an image sucks now.

I actually read the article and it was really stupid. The author basically said how they really liked tons of memes from Cred Forums but the current ones are bad because the author doesn't like their political implications.

>The site’s humor is now inextricably tied to some sort of ultra-right, anti-feminist message.
>I’m all for silly internet pranks, and when Cred Forums was at its “best,” like when they stuffed a Mountain Dew ballot to get a new flavor called “Hitler did nothing wrong,” I am one hundred percent on board, no matter how offensive the gag is.

Is this person literally retarded?

>normies

kys

Oh man it gets worse. Sorry for phoneposting but this shit made me cringe so hard

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

>I’m all for silly internet pranks, and when Cred Forums was at its “best,” like when they stuffed a Mountain Dew ballot to get a new flavor called “Hitler did nothing wrong,” I am one hundred percent on board, no matter how offensive the gag is.

OY VEY, WHAT DID THAT GOY MEAN BY THIS?

lol how will Cred Forums ever recover!?

Cred Forumsfags BTFO!

>"However, that’s not the case anymore. Today, not only is Cred Forums a deeply troubling, eternally trite community: It’s also super dull."

>literally change the outcome of the most important elections in the world
>"super dull"

fucking normies.

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

>taking the opinion of Cred Forumsedditors
taking the opinion of attention whoring Cred Forumsedditors

No wonder those awards are so fucking awful.

He meant that he dislikes far right content except he likes far right content

>dailydot.com/unclick/Cred Forums-sucks-more-than-ever/
archive.is/G5kJc

God, this whole pepe war has redpilled me more than Cred Forums ever could. Journalists and liberals are literally fighting a cartoon frog kek. These people are fucking nuts.

Not saying Cred Forums is any better but I'm really starting to think the average user is somehow more intelligent than your average leftist writer if you faggots can troll them into panic with using a meme frog.

I really want off this fucking ride.

Dude, dont you know we all have like 250 IQ scores and 10 inch penises.

and certainly weigh less than 400 pounds!

- Or so I want to add.

a week ago I would have argued with you but now, who fucking knows what you faggots have under the hood. You've somehow become enemy number 1 to the democrats which is ridiculous as shit.

I still don't have any respect for Germans, sorry.

Think about it. The legs of the table of liberalism are being attacked. The heads will do everything to stop their narrative from being challenged.

Academia,

MSM

Books are next and same with hollywood

Destroying Cred Forums with refugees. Because it's working with Europe.

No.

I'm not an oldfag in the true sense of the word but I've been using Cred Forums for a very long time now, and the greater media's negative perception of Cred Forums due to the actions of a few anons serves an ultimately positive purpose in filtering out the rabble.

You can tell this because, at least in my experience, Cred Forums's lowest point in terms of content was when it was starting to become """hip""" with the broader population, after all that chanology and anonymous and occupy stuff. The positive image drew a metric shitload of cancer to the site and the more we keep that to a minimum the better.

The only danger in this Pepe thing is the possibility of attracting people who WANT to use Cred Forums as a whole (not just Cred Forums) as their crypto-Nazi political battleground, but adding a few disgruntled stormfags who'll be either turned off by the rampant degeneracy or converted into our mass feels like the lesser evil in this scenario.

Do you really want the media saying how awesome Cred Forums is and then dealing with floods of 12-year olds? Because that's what happened the last time they treated this site as somewhat decent. Let them think we're hackers who explode vans, or a ring of pedophiles, or frog-worshipping Nazis. It's ultimately better that way.