F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

mattfurie.tumblr.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:( but that's not what the polls I voted in 10000 times with my bots said!

oh man, what will we do

>wait a week, people remember Hillary is a cunt that they don't want to vote for

until the next debate

>Nate Sodium

You're really putting a lot of hope into muzzies not muzzing. It isn't very likely.

>538

Yawn

No one voted more than like 20x and there were probably like 8 people who did it lol

B-But muh rigged online polls!

Nice one.

>buh buh buh those polls that don't favor Hillary aren't real! She can't lose! Everyone loves her! Correct the record now!!!

Damn that is some salty butt hurt

Whereas the rigged media polls are definitley reliable.

S A G E
A
G
E

Where Trump bombs again? Anderson Cooper will be even more biased against Trump. The Clinton narrative from this point is to prove how much of an unelectable, unpresidential clown Trump is. They succeeded at that in the debate so far. The crowd fucking laughed at him when he talked about his temperament.

Look, I want Trump but it's looking very bad for him. I have little faith in Assange's October Surprise making any dents in the Clinton machine too.

**Waits patiently until President Clinton is inaugurated**

>Gary Johnson would get 0.3% of the electoral votes
Literally how

Trump did the first debate without any prep, now campaign insiders hinted that he plans to overprep.
Let's hope he does.

Besides, I don't think Hillary won the first one. I don't think Donald did either. I think they both did poorly.

Yes, because they do telephone surveys and they survey proportionate amounts of democrats, republicans, and independents, whereas online polls can be voted on by underage people, by foreigners, and can be easily compromised by someone voting multiple times in an incognito tab or using a script.

>I don't understand the difference between a statistically expected value and the real, practical value

why is the first post always the best post?

It was a good campaign guys but Trump totally blew it during the debate. I will be staying home Nov 8 and I suggest you do the same.

The muzzies muzzied like fuck in the New York and New Jersey bombings, the Minnesota mall stabbing, and the Washington mall shooting. The press just let it slide.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Because only one person died.

>Florida
>Nevada
>Colorado
>Blue

Yes even Colorado is leaning red. Stop spamming your pundit blog Silver

If the same events had favored Hillary or hurt Trump, I think the media would have handled three muzzie attacks in one week much differently.

Trumps illegal dealings with the Castro regime will cost him Florida.

Yeah, that Gravis poll means everything

Trump is already beating hilldog in florida with early votes and is up in Colorado and Nevada nice try CTR

>two people that worked at his company spent 68k on a vacation in cuba
>illegal dealings with the castro regime

back to /r/politics

>t-that poll is rigged
>o-only the ones that Nate picks are good
>LA Times is my TRIGGER

Except when democrats are vastly over represented in a 100 person poll (((CNN-ORC))) Talk about a terrible poll how can you fuck up with such a small sample size.

Even spending a cent in Castro's Communist Dictatorship was highly ILLEGAL. $68,000 is no small sum in Cuba. The people of Florida know this and won't let it slide.

I'm less inclined to take a B- poll at face value.

From the creator himself. Pol BTFO

mattfurie.tumblr.com/

2-way:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

Avg: Trump +0.2

Gravis +4
Quinnippac Tie

4way:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

AVG: Trump 0.5

CNN Trump +1
Gravis Trump +4

lol who cares what the cuck thinks?

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

You sound a bit triggered.

cu-cuck? cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>this is what the word "cuck" does to leftists
Then there's no incentive to stop is there?

At least get the species right you fucking cuck.

it's literally over he can't win, so just give up everyone it's that simple and here's the poll that proves it