Why is The Guardian so...bad?

Why is The Guardian so...bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2016/sep/29/mel-gibson-on-testosterone-what-world-needs-blood-father
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump IS fat; WTF?!

please tell me this is satire

because easily triggered numpties like you eagerly reward their nonsense with page-views (thus ad impressions)

its probably not

that dum bitch argued that safe spaces stimulated intellectual discussion, complete fucking fat retard feminist

I'm impressed she was able to put down the cake long enough to type anything out

Overall they have a leftist agenda but I always read the comments on their articles and people have had enough of it. Most people call out these articles immediately. Some won't have comments turned on for that exact reason.

>Fat people, rise up!

Not likely.

Admittedly when faced with a safe space I would stimulate an intellectual discussion on how we don't need them unless we are in fact not a society that values free speech.
Of course, it's not like anybody listens or even attempts to debate with a "white bigot" so I guess it is moot.

This. The Guardian has no readers because its target audience (middle-class leftists) have decamped to the likes of Hufferpuff. Clickbait is all they have left.

thats a good strategy actually. but your right, they are closed off to opposing opinions.

The only thing rising is their blood pressure.

Being fat has a political bias now?

>Fat people rise up

Like the fat fucks could get up off their fat asses

The Guardian is a left wing "progressive" newspaper who gives jobs to psuedo celebrities in the "progressive" sphere.

Such examples is Lindy West, a woman who is so morbidly obese that not even a man with an exceptionally high test score and a 12 inch cock could penetrate her fat even if she was lying on her back and her legs were held up with a chain attached to a forklift and her rolls spread apart by two brazillian pool boys.

To be honest I would rather visit Malmo in Swedenistan than read that particular pile of dribble.

I didn't read it you fucking cunt. I only took took an image from someone.

''took took'' haha

"Fatties of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chins."

>fat people
>rising up

My father in law suggested I read it more. He's a Kasich fan.

If fat people did rise up, they would cause buildings to swing.

Her weight is rising.

neocom Marxist terrorists are the worst... stalin is an evil bastard but he would be a hero for sending these fucks to the gulag

*diameter

fucking kek

I find it funny how the left always has to scramble together every group thanks thinks they're marginalized in order to get some votes.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2016/sep/29/mel-gibson-on-testosterone-what-world-needs-blood-father

Donald Trump 2016! You fat people who say " fat is healthy " is what is wrong with this world. Donald Trump is going to make more jobs and give us better wages, rich people own businesses they are the ones who give us cash for our jobs.

Top kek

> Trump.
> Racist.

I've seen some forced memes in my time, but it's getting out of hand.

lel
>fat acceptance activist
>marries a skinny guy

It's really not. It's just the fucking Guardian.
I'm a leftie and it's a source of constant embarrassment.
I actually know a guy that works for them. He's really proud of it.
Massive cuck and total fucking retard.

if they could rise up they wouldn't be fat

How's the lion hunting?

At least it's a nigger

>I'm a leftie

Well gtfo then cuck.

the guy is fat. Only looks skinny compared to her

>fat people
>rise up

LEL

>fat
>"""""""""""people"""""""""""
>rise up
I don't have a frog image to properly express just how hard im laughing right now.

That's how it always is, these women refuse to take care of themselves but make no changes to their preferences. She may be a disgusting hambeast, but her hubby needs to be fit, arrogant, commanding, tall, dark, handsome, so on and so forth.

Though that guy is indeed a cuck for signing a marriage contract with that thing, it's no surprise that's what she lusted after. The mind of women is far too transparent for them to even realize it.

>We could swing this elections
Don't you mean tip the scales?

Just tell fat bitches when theres no food to Eat were cooking you fatasses first.

I believe in investing in schools and a strong social safety-net for those born disadvantaged.
That doesn't mean I want to ban everything that moves and invite hordes of shit-skins into my country.
If you think my ideas are flawed, show me better ones.