Kashmir Thread

What is going on? Why have poo in loos done a "surgical strike" on Pakis? Is it related to the recent unrest? Will Pakis retaliate?

Join the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2372269/British-holidaymaker-raped-notorious-Turkish-holiday-resort-local-men-arrested-separate-sex-attacks.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-woman-allegedly-raped-by-a-waiter-in-turkey-claims-he-tried-to-apologise-to-her-on-facebook-a6701436.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C0LQBcygNew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do Turks smell and rape women and praise a non-existent stinky rag head god? A Turkish barber working in Morningside in Edinburgh near me recently got arrested for sexually assaulting a blonde woman. Are western women just that much better than Turks?

Some Rapey in the UK got offended apparently.

Is that what Turks call their intended molestation victims? Their 'Rapeys'? See, that would make sense. Do you guys say "ficki ficki" too?

Didn't see anything about that, was it in the evening news?

No, we say Paki Paki when we see a Brit.

It's a butthurt Indi..I mean Asian m8.

Basically the pakis were using the unrest, modi started to encourage unrest in paki balochistan (massive diplomatic coup), pakistan sent their terrorist proxies to attack an indian base, and instead of firing at pakistan as usual they airdropped some men over the border about 2 miles and won a small skirmish.

Any heavy casualties? I've heard two Pakis were killed.

I made it up, but it sounds credible doesn't it?

We say 'Paki Paki' when we see a Turk; there is absolutely no difference between muslim shitskins regardless of country of origin. You all seem to like rape and you all believe in Aloha Snackbar and his Paedophilic lapdog, Jamal

>I made it up, but it sounds credible doesn't it?

Let me guess, you're a woman right? Good thing you're easy calling people rapists, that's a necessity in modern UK as long as you don't call """Asian""" people out. Now go make up a rape story and act victim cunt.

Thats what pakistan admitted to. If they admit india actually crossed the border and they dodn't use nukes then their buff has been called.

India says it did cross the birder and kill about 30 irregulars and several soldiers. The reason I believe india aside from it being a democracy is that they actually took several prisoners suggesting the border was crossed.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to start a discussion and replying in your own thread but why are turks so degenerate and easily distracted?

Sorry about my spelling im on my phone and a little tipsy

Sufism, the death of sensibility

I read about 200 casualties on Twitter, that sounds way overblown.
Because we are hotblooded people.

POO IN LOO OFFENSIVE HYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

if this is the case then WW3 is not really happening right? It doesn't seem as big as the all caps title thread that was earlier on this evening suggested.

Do you think Pakistan can and will want to retaliate?

They sort of have a claim on the region because of
>muh muslims brethren
but that is mostly because they chased away all the hindu's the past decades right?

When did all this happen, first Ive heard of it.

As of yet, around 40, 60 including pakistans attack the other day.

Is that Devdas the little poof that couldn't keep his liquor?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2372269/British-holidaymaker-raped-notorious-Turkish-holiday-resort-local-men-arrested-separate-sex-attacks.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-woman-allegedly-raped-by-a-waiter-in-turkey-claims-he-tried-to-apologise-to-her-on-facebook-a6701436.html

I think it's a genetic deficiency you shitskins share with each other; you can't seem to control your longing to ficki ficki western women. Honestly though, is part of the reason because your women are mostly ugly?

Turk, paki, indian + rape is always believable.

WW3 is highly unlikely even in the worst possible conflict between India and Pakistan. Especially when the nukes start flying, no one would step in on either side.

>Join the thread
I would, but you're a filthy Turk. I have nothing against you personally, but you're a subhuman and should be exterminated.

ok, all turks I meet in person are super friendly but then again all turks I see on the streets and on here in /sg/ are super annoying.

No, if it were going to become total war then pakistan would have admitted the incident.

Pakistan will probably commit terrorist attacks, perhaps outside the disputed area. They cant respond conventionally as they'd get fucked as per.

Eh, certain parts including the capital were mostly muslim before, the hindus were the smaller ruling faction. At any rate not all of j&k is muslim.

>Bong calling other nation's women ugly
Top fucking kek

Shoo shoo roach. I'm an Indian and I believe Turkroaches need to be exterminated. Stay out of our business with the Pakis.

that's rude >:(

Awful character really, morally and as a literary device.

Thank you for your input.
I am also annoyed by most Turks so I can't really blame you. I remember where there were very few Turks on this site, I came here to escape from this shithole really.

GO HOME OR CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY AND CULTURE

PEE ON PAKI

Also,

>a frog
>calling anyone else a poof

Although I'm repulsed by your stink which I can smell from here, I am mildly entertained watching inter-shitskin hatred

I guess I will have to ask your Lucy or Alice if she wants to learn about more French and if she wants to taste some of my cheese and feed my dickcheese to her like how we feed the geese for their foie gras
honhonhonhonhonhonhon

Literally happens quite often here that English tourists are all over me for my baguette though.

>ANYONE ON THIS PLANET
>LEARNING FRENCH
my god my sides
>Every French faggot has to learn English just to get on there computers

I want to say thank you for the humour but unfortunately the thread got derailed. I guess it isn't that much of a happening then.

Good luck with the continuous low-intensity happening in your country turk-user. Stay safe.

I have less of a problem with a native Frog fucking our women than I do with Roaches or poo-in-loos

fuck off back to indian shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=C0LQBcygNew

keep your hoes in check US, American women are the worst. Give them three drinks and they start sucking your cock.

kek,so true.