Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLUTkpTG2pusMS7RqJEF3i7Xg6Yyr5k2zO&v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=HM1Pxlh_EfQ
consnewyork.esteri.it/consolato_newyork/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/cittadinanza/faqs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't need you or anyone.
t. dual citizen

Why do you think?

what the fuck is that animal

1965 Immigration Act

It's not difficult for Europeans at all, especially since they usually possess English proficiency, are more highly educated and have a career reason for immigrating. What are you talking about?

Because Eurocucks can't understand the concept of burgers

It won't be under trump

It's a spirit summoned by Lord Hircine. It could also be an albino deer of some sort

there is too much things in america that makes men sick

White European who recently immigrated to the USA here, ama.

Capybara.

because they follow the rules

Jews.

I only have one question. Can you buy a gun?

The Jews.

Didn't look into it yet, but I don't see why not being a legal permanent resident.

Because we are full, fuck off

Why would you want to? Unless Trump wins, the place is about to become an even bigger shit hole than it already is.

depends on the state but so long as you are legal you should have no problems in most areas

this is the correct answer

a pitbull

Jewry.

Jews have been planning for 100's of years to deconstruct the success of white nations.

Part of that deconstruction was to polarize the white countries from each other While simultaneously creating an atmosphere to allow hordes of

Dog

Most of the "desirable" places to live are crime ridden shitholes that require an upper middle class level of revenue to be insulated from. The backwoods and middle America type living aren't exactly the friendliest types when it comes to outsiders.

Simple answer to your query is immigration act of 1965, longer answer is that the powers that be don't want you here and will make you jump through hoops for years to get in.

To prevent europeans from making stupid decisions.

It's really is, I'm American and I've heard from many educated people with high paying jobs who have had a lot of trouble moving or even vacationing to the US.

How'd you get to Britain?

Anyhow, it's just as difficult for Americans to move to Europe. It's fucking stupid and by design.

It's almost impossible, you have to be really outstanding to make it here.

This is the issue, Mexicans come here and just stay then they adjust after claiming that they have been here 10 years and have kids. The Europeans are not as desperate as they are already in a first world country, so they rarely come here illegally unless they truly love America for some reason.

We need a new immigration system. The one we have is not working, put up a wall and revamp the whole thing.

>It's almost impossible, you have to be really outstanding to make it here.

No way is that true when I see the niggers chimping out in BLM protests.

No he can't, you must be a United States citizen to have access to the second amendment. Not just a green card holder

t. Also a European immigrant to the US

Fuck id rather take in a bunch of South African white farmers then these fucking Muslims and their retarded Sharia law. Apparently being a White Christian who speaks English is bad for America.

Those niggers are not immigrants. They were born here. If you were to try and bring a nigger of that level in as a fresh immigrant from Africa, you would have an incredibly expensive and uphill battle to do so, and unless he has a highest honors degree in a needed field with a job lined up (even then it's nor guaranteed or permenant) it's not happening.

Only real way to get here now is marrying a US citizen (still a long and expensive process) or paying around 500k to be invested into businesses in your state, that's the quickest and easiest way in. Money.

It is by Globalist design. White Europeans are not low wage slaves. Best to demonstrate skills but not income and claim "muh oppression" wherever possible

Dual citizen here, feels good being born in the land of the free.

>tfw moving home in a few years

Gonna get me a big gun, a big truck, lots of land and a qt3.14 religious wife.

Because the burgers only wants Paco.

That's bullshit, all you need is a state ID or a driver's license in my state and you can get that with a green card.

t. 100% American

Why would Europeans move to USA? Economic migrants like the Poles will just move to London if they wanna migrate somewhere

>Why would Europeans move to USA?
Free speech, you dumb cunt.

YOU are a citizen, you fucking moron. It's a felony to buy or own a firearm for non-citizens.

Big difference here. The fact that you're "100% American" is what allows you to buy it without citizenship. Google is your friend you stupid Google.

>Why is it so difficult for white Europeans to immigrate to the United States of America?
1965 Immigration act.

One of our most toxic legal mistakes in our entire history, right up there with the 19th Amendment.

The white stag

We don't want more 3rd worlders here. Stay in Eurabia

Isn't emigration much easier if you join the army or the muhreens?

lol why in the fuck would you want to move to the US?

kys traitor

>Gonna get me a big gun
>moving home in a few years
Clinton already said she wants to ban "weapons of war"

>and a qt3.14 religious wife
pic related

Lol you guys don't even know about your own immigration system

I've met dozens of retard-level African immigrants who don't even have a degree that have successfully migrated here legally.

What about the ATF Form 4473.

>tfw Swiss/American
>literally won the passport lottery
>still no gf

Because America is free

Has a better chance for a white future than Yurope

Has guns

Has better food

Has better culture

Has a more beautiful landscape

Is the more relevant country

Has great people

Also America has whitetail deer, the most magnificent animal to ever grace this planet.

Salary x2, lower cost of life outside of NY/SF, lower taxes, you have the right and the mean to defend yourself, less welfare, more opportunities for career and business, more space and less people ....

>tfw see fresh amerindian/mestizo cunts straight outta the boat in boston on the daily basis who are 100% illegal

Racewar when?

Go to America and get shot. Sounds fun.

Spotted the furfag

You won't get to fuck our wildlife Germany.

Why is it so difficult for white Americans to immigrate to Europe?

>America is free
We have free speech and free gun laws. That is subject to change within Hillary's election or in 2024 and beyond. You don't understand the political climate, when young people get to congress they WILL ban guns.

>Has a better chance for a white future than Yurope
Have you seen our demographics? Pic related

>Has guns
See above

>Has better food
Are you trolling?

>Has better culture
No architecture, no history, vain Kim Kardashian Instagram culture, nigger culture, SJWism, etc

>Has a more beautiful landscape
I can agree with this

>Is the more relevant country
For now

>Has great people
LOL Americans are shit people. Especially are women. Hideous slags too. The ugliest in the West.

It's not

> be uk
>get raped by a paki

Sounds fun

Sad to see so many self-hating Americans.
You have no idea how blessed you are.

Soon I'm starting a bureaucratic process that will last years and years, just for the slight possibility to live there.

Montana by the way.

You have no idea what you are taking about, it's extremely hard to go to the states and set up shot legally.

that /k/ screencap
you know the one
post it

It's not, my family did it.

It's because the globalist politicians want to flood the US with illiterate brown people. We should have laws making it piss easy for Europeans to come and stay, and even get citizenship.

shut up

you don't know anything about America

Montana is a good choice though, except Commiefornians are moving there and turning it into an overpriced leftist shit hole

globalists that run our country only want dumbshit somalis and beaners. its difficult for white americans to immigrate to europe as well, even though mohammed and freinds get the red carpet

its not really hard, just come on esta and marry someone, even if you dont manage the marriage in time nobody gives a shit if you overstay your esta or not, it wont even make you less eligable for a greencard cause you entered legal in the first place.

I've spent over 2 years there on-and-off with the visa waiver program, In 46 states, so don't tell me what I don't know you fucking faggot.

Now tell me about your deep knowledge of Finland, huh? Kill yourself.

Quality of life in western europe is beyond imagination for most US fags, that is if you are born here.

Sorry to break it to you but the american dream is dead. No worries though, Europe is deteriorating rather quick, we have Merkel, Draghi etc fucking up our shit real good.

I guess rural areas in the US and europe will be the best choice to survive the madness when supply chains collapse.

95% of niggers in the US are descendants of slaves. Lincoln should have sent them back to Africa before getting shot.

It's probably a private agreement with the EU to not brain drain their citizens.

Don't come to America. We're full, we hate immigrants, and we're all fat pieces of shit that cuck for niggers and their nigger crimes on a daily basis. America is dead and never coming back.

You have to be a migrant to walk in the front door without a name or papers OP, let us know how it goes

Oh and by the way by googling you can easily find out that green card holders (and as far as I know even non illegal immigrants) that are in the country for more than 90 days are allowed to buy firearms, it seems that some state also issue CCWs to green card holders as well.

Please explain for me then, what is so great about America compared to Europe, aside from 1st and 2nd Amendment? Or are you just a whiny faggot?

What's with all the self-hating Americans lmao

You literally won the lottery of life.

>except freedom of speech and the right to bear arms

Those are two pretty big exceptions. I'd have been the fuck out of here already if I didn't cherish my right to say what I please.

That being said, grass is always greener Hans.

Higher wages and lower cost of living?

have you seen our women?

FAMAS.

Ireland is an exceptional case in that regard, as far as western europe goes.

I'm coming home soon though brother, cannot wait to use my american earned income to buy back the rightful clay of my ancestors. Beggorah :^)

that's been debunked as a meme

I've spoken with plenty of Euros and they pay far less

Rent in many cities with a good economy can easily be upwards of $1500/month+ for a 1 bedroom apartment.

Have to have a green card already to join. I looked into it a while ago when I was considering it myself.

lol don't misrepresent us you fag, that's only North Eastern girls. Southern girls and west coast girls and sometimes mid west are for the most part high-tier.

Nice try, those ARE Southern girls. I live in Florida which is supposed to have some of the most attractive women in the country.

Everything. As in every single (100%) of the things I care about are better.

This picture showing 9 girls surely shows me that all American women are ugly.

They are goddesses compared to German orcs with their manjaw and pot belly.

Because they're full

>Florida
>implying 60% of the girls down there are not north easterners come down for University

How about SC, NC, VA, etc? I don't know where you heard your state is reputed for its indigenous hotties, but that is not at all the perception.

I can't speak for everyone else, but the US government just sued my state because we didn't want fags and trannys going to the bathroom with little girls. They said that the niggers in Charlotte had just cause to be upset.

Have you ever even left your home state you faggot?

Ok so elaborate then since you claim it is so much better. Surely you can give reasoning as to why that is. Go ahead, I'm waiting

>German orcs
top kek
I actually like German women. I like their jaws as well. Show me a picture of this German orc you are referencing

>SC, NC, VA
>coalburners, the state

I've been to all three of those states. I didn't see anything particularly outstanding.

A Sea Turtle.

>coal burners

No idea what they do in their spare time, but I saw more blonde haired blue eyed 5'1" 90 lbs. hotties down there than I have ever seen in the north. New England included.

Tbh the white population in the south seems surprisingly well segregated and unspoiled to my northern eyes every time I visit.

I don't doubt they suffer from current year syndrome psychologically speaking.

I've been all over the US.
You can tell when women are tourists from Europe because they are 9/10s by American standards

>Rent in many cities with a good economy can easily be upwards of $1500/month+ for a 1 bedroom apartment.
Commute and drive a small car or better yet a bike.

>get BTFO
>move the goalposts

1. Not an argument.
2. A lot of people commute in Europe as well.

in a typical American commute, I could drive across your country

Europeans consider a commute 10 minutes. In America a commute is an hour.

I see you don't know jackshit about Europe. Here a commute is usually far longer than an hour, due to lovely things such as traffic jams, which are really common.

What kind of commuting do you do in Ireland? You could walk the length of the country in an afternoon.

Why do you stay if you think its better here? visa-dodging irish immigrants are coming by the boat load to work in my city. Its not hard for an irish person to move here at all.

Still no response? Sad!

This

This. Stay in your own countries, eurofags. There is nothing more annoying than some retarded eurofag that is wealthy as fuck working at an american firm who does nothing but claim things are better back home but refuses to leave. Stay the fuck out of my country.

(((ZOG)))

The American immigration system is basically designed to shut out Europeans since H1Bs are utilized by corporations to hire cheap Asian slave-STEM workers while the system overall allocates something like 40% of total visas to family members of immigrants already here. Asians and Indians, being shitskins, have no qualms about pretending any random Chang or Pajeet is their cousin if that Chang or Pajeet is willing to pay a nice fee. This is on top of the fact that shitskins tend to have 5 or 6 siblings while Europeans have 1 or 2.

Points-based immigration is preferred by Trump and Senator Sessions (head of the Senate immigration committee) because it would let us give less weight to family members and more to people from developed nations who speak English, which would probably result in majority-European immigration.

This. We are a third world country. Never fucking emigrate here because we're full.

>places with large black populations have larger numbers of women fucking them

WOW, I never knew that!

So sad having to explain to an American why his country is great. Get the fuck out if you don't like it.

It's a fresh start, I get to build my life from the ground up.
You speak English+drive on the right side of the road
I get to choose my own climate, from Alaska to Hawaii
Lower taxes, which I largely get to choose on state-by-state basis also
State's rights in general
Much higher salary in my field of commercial trucking. This also adds to the variety of climates, nature and scenery we simply don't get.
Simply the best constitution ever written, which will ALWAYS make it possible for a future president's to """fix""" your country.
Most relevant country on earth.
One of the most nationalistic and proudest countries on earth
Best history
Best culture
Best people, both personality and achievement wise
More personal responsibility, less of a nanny state
So much more incentive to start my own business, with much less regulations
Private property rights

And so, so much more.

Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLUTkpTG2pusMS7RqJEF3i7Xg6Yyr5k2zO&v=OAEmpdSHC10

He might be talking about "northernized" parts of the South like NOVA

>be NOVAN
>go to store
>same store which rejected my application for employment a few years ago
>see employee
>obese purple-haired tattooed chick

Fuck this shitty area, gooks and tumblrites everywhere.

>I don't want white immigrants

Please kill yourself

Try hovering over my flag, or get a monitor that actually works as intended.

I heard girls in your country consider sex to be like saying hello

Considering they're all blonde snow-nymphs with a strange language and a love of drinking I'd like to go there some day and fuck them

>spaghetti in charge of getting jokes

Lol fucking Ameriboos

If you come to America you will have mulatto grandchildren

I don't want anti american european immigrants that claim we are inferior to their country yet refuse to fucking leave because they make so much money. So yes, I don't want the average eurofag coming here and voting for the next bernie. One thing that I can say for most spics is that they at least appreciate being here.

Kalispell here, Montana is the shit.

Only problem is all the tourist fucktards that go and get themselves lost. Only have to deal with them a few months of the year though.

The Californians usually move right back out because culture shock. We don't tolerate a whole lot of bullshit and/or laziness.

That's because there are other ways for shitskins to get in. Family visas are the biggest in terms of overall immigrants. Barack Obama being in this country literally makes it easier for any of his half-brothers and sisters in Africa to migrate here.

Tastes good too.

>muh hardworking patriotic spics

They literally go to Trump rallies and shout "make america mexico again". Even the white ones like Jorge Ramos are fucking traitors.

Mistaking us for paddies is pretty commonplace, and your sense of humor is pretty lackluster if you think analogies with other flags have ever been funny.

They dont want you to escape.

I genuinely didn't look closely actually.

Still, if your country made it easier for people with Italian ancestry to get an Italian passport maybe my country would let you fuckers skulk around and work off the books for extended periods like we do the Irish. Its easier for a Syrian to get a residency visa here than it is for a 1st generation italian descendant to get an Italian passport.

Because we have President Obama who only wants to let in Islamic Radicals so they can all snap to at once and murder us.

Kek

Because WASP-Jew elites wanted to end the Catholicisation of white America and preferred cheap workers from south of the border, who would also destroy the racial unity of the "plebs".

Indeed.
The ferocity of the FAMAS is legendary, it gave its name to the French rifle and its colour to the central battle strategy of their military.

Nobody cares Mexico

>salty guido

>Best history
>Best culture
>Best people, both personality and achievement wise

u high m8?

I'm not aware of how the process of acquiring or citizenship if you're born from parents that don't have it work, other than the fact that you have to prove that your grandparents are/were italian.

No. Why?

America today is not what America was

Ameriboos are stuck in some 1940s American propaganda

America died in 1960

>importing Catholic Mexicans to reduce Catholicism in America

The fuck?

Whether we had mass immigration or not Chicago would have gone to shit

Instead of being 1/3 white 1/3 mexican 1/3 black it would just be 1/2 white 1/2 black

1965 was when the immigration act that enabled mass shitskin migration occurred

Apparently I can get citizenship in Luxembourg if I apply before 2018 because of an old law that allows anyone with Luxembourgish ancestors to gain citizenship, and it just so happens that my grandmothers grandmother or something like that was Luxembourgish

yo ese we wuz like the founding fathers in shiet
down in the barrio homeboy Jefferson and Madison they were reppin for our hood you know what im saying ese? this country was made for us vato

Nope, my gf's dad is Italian and because he acquired US citizenship before she was born Italy considers her to be ineligible for Italian citizenship.

Beggorah, why do you think I mistook him for irish? I am le authentic kerryman through and through

If I were born in 1940, you'd be entirely correct Jurgen. Late 40's, all 50's and early 60's were literally the closest thing to Heaven on Earth.

Imagine...

>Wake up
>Put on your glasses and grab your pipe
>Honey's cooking bacon and eggs in the kitchen
"Hurry up Becky, you'll be late for school!" you hear your wife say
>"Coming mama!" Becky replies.
>"Becky's trying to look all pretty for Robby!" snickers Junior
>"Oh be quiet you!" she snaps back
>"Alright Junior, cut it out now" Honey says calmly
>Read the paper and eat breakfast
>Kiss family goodbye and get into Oldsmobile
>Drive to work
>Talk about how the Cubs might win the series this year with your coworkers
>Work til lunch
>Go down to the Italian joint on the corner
>Say hi to Vinnie and order up a big, tasty hero
>Thank him and leave
>Work a few more hours
>Go home
>Smoke pipe and watch television
>Go outside and throw the football with Junior
>"Daddy! How do I look?" says Becky as she comes out the door
>She's dressed in a pretty and very conservative silk dress
>She's beautiful and classy
>"You look gorgeous honey"
>"Thank you Daddy!"
>A Thunderbird pulls up
>A tall, handsome, athletic blonde boy gets out and waves
>"Oh that's Robby! I love you daddy, bye!"
>"Love you too sweetheart, be home by 11, okay?"
>"Yes Daddy!"
>Her boyfriend waves with a smile
>You wave back with your pipe in your mouth
>Junior comes back with from playing in the woods with his friends to go play Monopoly in the treehouse
>Honey's making chicken pot pie
>Go inside, put on slippers
>Watch TV with darling for a little bit while smoking pipe
>Go to bed to take Junior to his Little League game tomorrow
>Outside your house, the American flag is waving
>This is truly the greatest country on earth

This is how it used to be, and how it will never be ever again.

kek

>1965
It wasn't just the immigration act. It was the entire Civil Rights movement that has ever since been used as justification for faggotry, trannies, Islam, and literally any foreigner from anywhere in the world to call himself an American. It was the entire hippie movement. The subversive feel good music about peace and love and drugs and sex. It was all of it. It's easier to just write off the 1960s as a whole.

So you're saying that you're an Irish illegal immigrant

>Irish dating an Italian

You live in Connecticut or some other Northeastern state

That's weird, I heard of a seizable amount of people that got italian citizenship that were in the same situation.

the future is looking bright!

No I'm a natural born american, but I have my Irish citizenship due to birthright (you filthy goy)

Maybe it isn't enforced but everything I e read about Italy's official position said they could invalidate her claim if it was discovered that her pops naturalized before her birth.

It's probably one of those things that is kept around to enforce against undesirables.

>life expectancy of 68
>no internet
>bikinis were considered to be for sluts even though they covered a lot more

The 1980s+internet were heaven on earth, hence why Trump becoming president will be so great when the neo-80s start

The immigration act was the primary problem. Not cracking nigger skulls just for being niggers isn't necessarily a bad thing. The problem is that whenever a Democrat is in office now the entire narrative becomes "a black guy tried to assault a white guy and got his head blown off, why is America so racist to niggers?". Also the 1990s in general were worse for the country than the 1960s because that was when the Gen X college students who are now professors were first taught about Political Correctness by middle aged hippies, which resulted in the modern day in which Millennials are taught PC and told to spread it.

>Maybe it isn't enforced but everything I e read about Italy's official position said they could invalidate her claim if it was discovered that her pops naturalized before her birth.
That sounds dumb, as far as I remember if one of your parents has italian citizeship before your birth you're also italian. Maybe she could do a bit more research.

>last Irish-born ancestor was my great-great-grandfather

Lol ur less american than me, I bet you didn't even have ancestors who fought in the civil war.

my google, i just bought an AR15 off facebook, met the guy behind a bar, he didnt know if i was even able to buy one, das how we do it mah google

Heidi Klum

I disagree. Niggers need to be subjugated and controlled. The country was fine up until they were given Civil Rights. Crime exploded in the 70s and 80s as a result. Our cities haven't been the same since.

Just look at Apartheid. Look at what they are doing to modern Europe which was practically heaven on earth just 15-20 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM1Pxlh_EfQ

Actually one parent was born there, my grandfather was the first Irish representative in the UN, and my great grandfather was in charge of hiding an arsenal of rifles for the IRA in his town.

Not that it matters, as far as Ireland is concerned I am an Irish national by jus sanguinis :^)

consnewyork.esteri.it/consolato_newyork/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/cittadinanza/faqs.html

Pic related.

Fuck off kike

US/UK dual citizen here, just moved back because London is fucking disgusting.

I'm going to go kill myself now..

I read a bit on it and if her grandparents had italian citizenship from birth she can apply for italian citizenship after she lives in italy for more than 3 years.

LAMBRIGHT!

More Europeans would strengthen something globalist elite in are trying to fragment, white community.

Yeah that was my thinking. her grandparents live in Italy now, but she doesn't know if they ever naturalized.

It's all still much more complicated than the Irish method, which I kind of outlined above. They are making things stricter as time goes on, but 1st and 2nd generation still get an automatic full ride. My kids will also be automatic Irish citizens, as will their kids due to my having officiated the nationalization.

Only a few years ago you could claim it through virtually any distant Irish ancestor because jus sanguinis laws consider everyone born to an Irish parent to be 'irish' at bittu, but until 2008 they had no statutory limitations preventing a person from asserting the Irish nationality of dead ancestors retroactively lol.

Among whites.

Protestantism thrives on ethnic hatred, so painting Catholicism (which had harsher/more redpilled policies) as a "Mexican" thing rather than as an intra-white competitor to the Anglo-Dutch liberal Protestantism would be more effective at preserving the Protestant status-quo ruled by the Anglo-Dutch-Jewish northeast elite, than if Catholicism in America continued to have the face of integrated, successful ethnicities from Europe like Germans, Irish, Italians, Poles and others.

It's a very interesting thesis, E Michael Jones talked about it pretty big time in his books. Basically the Rockefellers and the English-style low Protestants of the north east sowed the seeds of their own demise trying to "keep" the US a country hostile to Catholicism and open to further liberalisation and pozification.

So TLDR: The Mexicanisation of the US wasn't the same thing as a Catholicisation of the people of the US. Indeed, the Mexicans have become less Catholic as their relation with and within the US has grown.
The difficulty in getting clarity in these terms comes from the confused ethnic background of the "USA".

this

Apartheid was because rural Afrikaner farmers wanted cheap nigger laborers and they already lived nearby the Bantu Homelands anyway, so South Africa decided to be fair and work to give the Bantu Homelands independence as actual countries after developing them with white taxpayer money

The major cities like Pretoria were 90% white in 1930 but jewy anglos brought niggers in to work in the mines and factories when 200,000 white men (20% of the white male population, 10% of all South African whites) went to battle during WWII and came home to find Mbumbo the african working in a white man's job and trying to sleep with white women. Interracial marriage wasn't even banned until Apartheid, whereas it was banned in the USA just 10-15 years after the civil war (well, in the states anyway). White men were understandably pissed that their nice 90% white cities had turned 25% black while they were gone so Apartheid was supposed to deport all the niggers back to the Bantustans.

Unfortunately the post-war economic boom and the government's Affirmative Actionesque programs for the 60% of whites who were Afrikaners resulted in a shortage of working class white labor, and newly middle class whites wanted to have servants just like the rich. So they let the niggers flood into the cities from 1966 onward, largely because Hendrik Verwoerd "the man of granite" was murdered by a guy with about 5 different motivations who was in all probability put up to the assassination by the CIA. We're certain of it since he used a CIA assassination technique to stab the prime minister to death, and the fact that he was a quadroon communist who wasn't even a citizen who was supposed to be deported but someone got hired to deliver papers right to the prime minister's desk in parliament seems all very convenient.

>literally a mick

Why'd you immigrate to UK? In my experience the same skilled jobs pay far better in the US.

Because to stay there, you would have to have a 12 month long visa. And you'd have to report out of the country during each time, which means that you'd either have to drive to Canada or Mexico. When we lived in the states, I had to fly back and forth constantly for like 5 years before my mother could get citizenship, and I was naturalized easier because of that.

Mexicans only have to go a little ways. And if illegals get to stay, then I guess getting citizenship in the states was a waste of time. I think it's unfair that they can live in the US for free, while my parents spent like thousands of dollars to do it the fair way.

Fuck illegals.

White Catholics are far more likely to support mass immigration. They act like kikes. The fact that Pat Buchanan exists is like saying that Dan Savage exists and therefore Jews are good.

Catholicism is about as cancerous as mainstream Protestantism to American society, and more dangerous since the Catholics are a united block.

I knew a Latvian guy who waltzed into the country with an obviously fake marriage, was even called out on it by a jealous ex-lover, and it was a wink and nod and he got his green card no problem.

Swamp gas.

Green card holders can definitely buy guns.

Lel what are you then? If you are less American than me you must be a special kind of (((diversity)))

Nani? I literally already said you're "less American" than me. My family has been here so long my great-grandfather's great-grandfather converted from catholicism to protestantism to marry his wife almost 200 years ago, then my great-grandfather converted to catholicism from protestantism almost 100 years ago to marry his wife. My great-grandfather's great-grandmother (the protestant girl) was the daughter/granddaughter of a revolutionary war veteran.

Trump will change all this right? He will usher in a new age of European migration to the new world, r-right?

Immigration Act of 1965.

We ditched you in favor of third world brown people for votes and serf level wages.

Feels bad man.

Jeff Sessions will fix it. He's a high-ranking Republican who runs the Senate Immigration Committee and is from Alabama. His entire life's work is getting shitskins out and whites in. He'll write the legislation which will ensure this, then Trump will sign it into law.

We wuz amerikkkan and shyyiet. You anglos was oppressin the natives.

Irish are the original pilgrims. Dass rite

It's easy
>take plane to Mexico
>hop border before wall
>enjoy America
I'm white, have no issues with Mexicans.
Just don't like hood rats or kebab

slav i think

You can thank Ted Kennedy for that.

Because we abide the law.

I don't know why you're chiming in, you're not even a (real) european country.

Yup

t. Yuropoor

It's the same thing the other way around. It's not easy for us to immigrate there.

Only brown people get to immigrate.