Clowns

What is going on in America? For weeks now clowns have been spotted lurking in the woods from Florida to California. Just this morning one was spotted near my house in North New York. So which of you shitposters are behind this Cred Forumsesque act? Is this even real life anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
wfmj.com/story/33268877/pennsylvania-clown-sightings-linked-to-stabbing-harassment
tapinto.net/towns/east-hanover-slash-florham-park/articles/police-investigate-creepy-clown-sighting-near-h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria#Notable_cases
nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/creepy-clown-hoaxes-arrests.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/28/what-we-know-creepy-clown-reports-across-nation/91171858/
cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/09/28/creepy-clowns-reportedly-seen-tristate/91233722/
youtu.be/asm62bKZJHI?t=36
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpjunj1qyW-AUN9dGphJ-EqX4ao81Oer7
youtube.com/watch?v=DYOc-LqkrsE
watch2gether.com/rooms/gd48qnk1i9xsuuam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

its a marketing stunt for the new IT movie you fucking mongoloid.

how is Cred Forums this fucking stupid that this thread keeps popping up?

this shit is even more obvious than the BSE, yet we keep falling for it every damn time.

seriously, fuck you, you autistic faggot. I wish I could reach out and choke you until you see black and then dress up as a clown and rape you when you finally regain consciousness, taking out my white clown dick with a red painted head and making honking noises as I cum on your back.

hOnK hOnK mOtHeRfUcKeRs :o)

Clown got arrested at the gas station last week here in maryland, earlier reports of clowns in the woods were said to be made up but they caught one.
I still think it's some marketing ploy for the IT remake.

no dude i actually read about a
teen who got arrested for stalking around dressed as a clown, apparently he is a neet loner,don't know what's happening but sounds occult/satanic to me. the whole world is going to shit

Wow that's aggressive! Sounds like something that could be in the new IT remake in theatres September 8 2017!

>image,jpg

oh look

I got a boner

I thought you guys did it...

Trips

One of my students claims that there's a few that have been hanging around his elementary school, during recess and whatnot.

Odd form of 'marketing' IMHO.

Fuck off viral marketers

>be american
>get raped by clowns

>americans do stupid shit

it's called thursday

you know, I went into a sore and there was candy. = cotton candy = circus = clown cars = clowns.

Bump

SAGE HIDE AND REPORT THIS FOR VIRAL MARKETING

(((HOLLYWOOD))) NORMIES GET OUTTTTTT!!!!
rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!1

You seriously believe a group of clowns hanging around an elementary school trying to lure children into the woods is marketing?

the threads asking about the clowns are viral marketing too

Is this another X kezer soze or whatever the fuck?

Either way, fuck off to /x/ faggot.

>half

Heard

The dubs are strong with this one.

WE'RE ALREADY HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

It's definitely criminal. I'm sure there is viral marketing going on, but some of the reports are definitely not viral marketers.

>luring kids in clown costumes
>being this fucking retarded and thinking a scary looking clown can lure a child into the woods
>being this fucking autistic

>tfw love in a wooded area
You know I'm going to do this. Hopefully I'll get shot.

wfmj.com/story/33268877/pennsylvania-clown-sightings-linked-to-stabbing-harassment

It's not much, but makes you think.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about clowns?

>Juggalos

nothing to see here

Probably started as a marketing ploy, but other people started picking it up.

THE DAY OF HUMANS HAS COME AND PASSED

THE TIME OF THE CLOWNS IS NOW

RISE MY PAINTED BRETHREN
RISE FROM THE UNDERGROUND WHERE WE HAVE BEEN BANISHED
RISE AND TAKE BACK THE LAND FROM THE SURFACE DWELLERS

THE AGE OF THE CLOWNS HAS COME

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

tapinto.net/towns/east-hanover-slash-florham-park/articles/police-investigate-creepy-clown-sighting-near-h

I just made a thread on this. My sisters school was essentially put on lockdown today without it being called lockdown.

mass hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria#Notable_cases

copy cat? What do you boys think?

Perhaps the clowns were waiting for this chance.

They sense that the collapse is coming. When the DB bank fails the clowns will emerge en masse on the terrified populace.

thats what i thought too, but now im not so sure.

>implying the clowns dont have massive short positions

Yeah probably a mixed bag, but a studio would have reported if it was a marketing campaign by now because people have been arrested all over the country. A studio would not risk legal lawsuits over a marketing campaign.

nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/creepy-clown-hoaxes-arrests.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/28/what-we-know-creepy-clown-reports-across-nation/91171858/

cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/09/28/creepy-clowns-reportedly-seen-tristate/91233722/

>clowns

wait till it happens to YOUR FAMILY, i didnt care until today

First Trump, then clowns ... soon the Apocalypse.

youtu.be/asm62bKZJHI?t=36

bump, I WANT ANSWERS! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN MY TOWN!

Viral marketing for it remake

then why did it happen at my sisters school today? the link is above

it's not viral marketing. It would be a major lawsuit.

It's probably something in the burgers. People have been eating too many these days. A few won't affect you, but the biological toxins build up in your body over the years. Clown syndrome usually only affects men over the age of 30, but the symptoms vary in accordance to consumption and individual resistance.
Fucking Jews.

This. I'm not sure why Cred Forums is the board of choice but I've seen it on Cred Forums too.

Viral marketing.

I wonder what a good taxidermist would charge for a good head and neck mount if I can bag one?

epic normie "meme"

an abomination unto Kek

I do. @:O)

Clown here. Ask me anything, Cred Forums.

It's a sign the economy is going to crash like in 1929, the circus was a common form of entertainment in the 20s and clowns are harbingers of the apocalypse.

Do you seriously believe it's happening at all? Cuz I know a kid with an imaginary friend and his dad works at nintendo. Says he knows how to get Mew from under that truck.

We have to find Ben Hawkings to go and stop Brother Justin

what the actual fuck , i just watched this video some mins before

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpjunj1qyW-AUN9dGphJ-EqX4ao81Oer7

good playlist btw

Simple answer to this: open carry.

Do women get turned on by the clown suit?

Gettin real man in the woods vibes from this

youtube.com/watch?v=DYOc-LqkrsE

Some dumbass kid probably tried to spook his friends who told their parents who told the media now every sound and ruffle of leaves is a scary killer clown waiting to grab your kids.

Anyone interested in watching scary clown movies together?

watch2gether.com/rooms/gd48qnk1i9xsuuam

Reminds me of that wierd nun clown woman, You know the one, who is a nun, or a spiritual leader or life coach or some shit.

She lives in Spain or South America and wears a nun habit and white makeup on her face, with rosy red cheeks. Calls herself Sister something and looks like and gives the impression of a whacked out looney.

We need to get these fucking paintfaces out of our country.

>paintniggers

>First you get the clown suit
>then you get the power
>then you get the women

I don't usually talk to women except for the attendent at the YMCA and my mother when she makes me dinner sometimes. I suppose some give me looks of desire.

Option A
shit marketing for shit remake of IT, it ends when the movie is released or some redneck pops a clown with his 30-30
Option B
one weirdo that dressed up as a clown now has copycats, ends when the movie is released or some redneck pops a clown with his 30-30

You are dumb if you think it's a marketing campaign for a shitty movie. It's illegal.

They're called juggalos. They'll grow out of it.

it's A, it's always A

It's not viral marketing because if it was and revealed to be so, the movie studio would receive huge lawsuits for terrorizing neighborhoods

Nope, your body isn't as nice as you think it is.

>this fucking spilberg shill doing that shit thread every single night

you're retarded
it's near halloween you dumb shit

uh, what the fuck?

It's been going on for too long to be viral marketing.

I think it's psychological. There's a prime clown who infects others when they're exposed to the idea through a news story. Most people think "oh that's weird" but that rare weirdo who has always wanted to do this and just doesn't know sees the guy getting media attention and decides it's something they'll try.

It also explains the spread. First one town in SC, then a few more as local news picks up the story, then into NC and other southern states and now it's nationwide.

It's a meme but almost in the way the SCP wiki uses the term.

A studio wouldn't risk it, but this is a gas lighting by a guerrilla marketing ad agency

It's gone viral. Meme magic everyone

"IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER "IT" IS JUST A BIG DUMB SPIDER

i hope this shit stays in usa