Are We Moving Toward World War III?

I highly recommend this small documentary anyone interested:
go.ggcpublishing.com/l/129401/2016-09-27/zlxwp

Summary:
- Crises across Eurasia are becoming interconnected, a pattern only seen before WW2
- No end in sight to the Syrian Conflict (which has high stakes for regional powers)
- Ukraine conflict can dangerously escalate because Russia won't back down
- China is getting salty about South China sea
- European Union is disintegrating and being flooded by muslims
- There seems to be no solution or de-escalation in sight for any of the crises.

In other words, world tension is about to rise even higher and things might go hot in the future (although there is no obvious picture of how that might happen yet)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html
youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Hillary will escalate Ukraine and Trump would de-escalate it.

China though, would be another story but they can be contained by a more focused US with their regional allies (Japan, South Korea, Phillipines, Australia)

Have a bump britbro

Pretty spooky man. Still don't have a gun yet

Yes. Despite efforts to say otherwise. Alliances are made and strengthened in anticipation of war.

Get one. The sooner the better.

Le Morality Man feels the same:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html
And I can't help thinking that he's absolutely right. The first term of a Clinton II presidency is automatically a shit one: Republicans hate her and with a R controlled senate and house, she'll be warmongering like there's no tomorrow to bolster her position.

Trump will focus on domestic issues, which have been the crux of his whole campaign. He may be incompetent as President, but that's a fuckload better than a electing warhawk. Russia still has 20k nukes.

If trump wins the US will likely take a much more isolationist position so the likelihood of a world war 3 scenario would be minimized drastically.

Clinton would likely ramp up military presence and force in Syria which would lead to a world war 3 scenario.

If world war 3 occurs I'm taking Russia's side no matter what and not fighting for this Jew controlled Marxist dystopia

you guys go on, i'll keep your gold safe

yeah we are

this is what I've been saying
people are being bamboozled

wiener

>Ukraine conflict can dangerously escalate

So I think that we are all in agreement that the West needs a huge earth-shattering war to get its affairs back in order, separate the wheat from the chaff, reawaken our martial spirit and generally prepare cosmic spheres for the apparition of great ideals.

The best route to this is as follows;

>Trump loses but by tiny margin
>Hillary continues hawkish international policy
>dindus of America step up anti-white actions, emboldened by victory over Trump
>China and Russia, seeing that the US is weakened internally, start to push its buttons
>Hillary tries to pull off a Thatcher and win a short war for to get America's whites back on her side

A small thing will tip things. This is 1914, we just need a Franz Ferdinand.

>ukraine

>we just need a Franz Ferdinand
No, what we need is a Gavrilo Princip.

Imagine us, and world war 3 walking down a street, with us always a little bit behind it.

Then one day world war 3 stops walking, and we accidentally run into them without even knowing it.

That is the situation we're in, it's coming, and we likely won't even see it until we're already in trouble.

As a philosophical question:

Can we not move toward world war III?
It will happen one time or another, so every day brings us closer to it. No matter how long it is before WW3

Dont forget about the rising tensions with india and pakistan. Pakistan already said they would use nukes if its army fails.... which it probably will.

Space is our only option.

you can see how it will play out each month goes by

russia/ukraine/nato
india/china/pakistan/japan/china sea
iran/israel/saudi arabia(sunni vs jew vs shia)
migrant crisis
economic collapse/deutche bank/federal reserve interest rates
syria/russia/us

once one of these activates, the rest will too.

>Gavrilo Princip
Fearing his bones might become relics for Slavic nationalists, Princip's jailers secretly took the body to an unmarked grave, but a Czech soldier assigned to the burial remembered the location, and in 1920 Princip and the other "Heroes of Vidovdan" were disinterred and brought to Sarajevo, where they were buried together beneath a chapel "built to commemorate for eternity our Serb Heroes" at St. Mark's Cemetery.

salut.

youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY