Pol,give me your opinions on this shekel master

Pol,give me your opinions on this shekel master.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=EA7Eam_8bLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR1d1ao_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=yzc8glS2r_o
youtube.com/watch?v=RyS_MmAnJjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJyDyCocGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fedora-tier

Smug fucking kike

Partisan faggot, but allows differing opinions, smart enough to know islam is cancer, if he got rid of his retarded studio audience he'd have a pretty good show.

Also how deep a hole did someone have to dig to get that angle on him for that picture?

Smug liberal shithead

some of his stand up about american culture is pretty funny, but most of it is lib fedora garbage..

>inb9 american 'culture'

also this

Even smug liberals hate him
One of the edgiest atheists ever

needs to be gassed

>allows differing opinions
If you mean he invites people who disagree with him to discuss a pre-written script that sets him up for le clever liberal jokes while talking over and interrupting anyone who goes off script, then yes.
If he let his opponents on the show actually argue back he wouldn't be so bad, DESU.

he has his moments
youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw

Reddit tier egotistical kike.

faggot which has made a career

Neither funny nor insightful

He was catholic.

Brazil pls

He is alright.

hungarian jew

A Rat.

Shit.
This is the only valuable thing this moron ever said.
youtube.com/watch?v=EA7Eam_8bLY

>He was raised in his Irish American father's Roman Catholic religion. Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish.[11][12][13] Owing to his disagreement with the Catholic Church's doctrine about birth control, Maher's father stopped taking Maher and his sister to Catholic church services when Maher was thirteen.[14]
btfo

He was moderately interesting and entertaining on his Politically Incorrect show from like 20 years ago.

He was basically a contrarian with some libertarian leanings.

But, he has been an insufferable douche for 15 years.

For those who are young, basically all liberals changed after the 2000 elections.

They had a collective bout of hysteria after Bush won (they thought unfairly). They lost all sense of humour and became the eternally bitter entity you see, today.

Liberal comedians actually used to be funny. They'd make fun of the silliness of their own side as much as the other side.

70s stoner still stuck in his youth

he will tell everybody to fuck off but when he is proven wrong he will fall back to being a stuck up child about it

muh republicans are all that is evil in this world and christianity is the devil man

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

Hitchens already called him out better than any of us for attacking low hanging fruit. Maher appeals to the lowest common denominator, nothing special about him.

The only liberal with guts. Conservashits please kill yourselves.

I was saddened to see his stand up and have many laughs because now he's nothing more than the textbook snarky/smug liberal. Even back when I was a leftist atheist I hated his almost caricaturesq representation of the left.

Asshole, hypocrite. Acts like he's Cred Forums but he's a PC cunt to the core.

into the oven he goes

>Real Time
>literally 'confidence reassurance' the clapping show

Cable Pundit Comedian who has made tens of millions from the other side sucks

Liberal but politically incorrect. Worth a watch to get the other side I guess. Also he is totally smashing that transvestite Man Coulter

Hes the only Liberal who isn't a fuckhead when it comes to Islam

That episode with Sam Harris certainly redeemed him a bit.

I like that he opposes Islam and the stupider more radical forms of Christianity however he also exemplifies the stereotypical smug leftist propagandist. I used to find people like him, Colbert, and John Oliver funny but they've just grown smugger and started saying stupider and stupider shit as time goes on, they've become flagrantly partisan and it's killed their humor for me completely.

A walking fedora

Not necessarily "liberal" as much as just non-committal and self-centered. His smugness rubs me the wrong way, though. You shouldn't peddle him as anything other than an entertainer.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQR1d1ao_IM

he's the smuggest liberal telling me how to live but at least he's not an idiot and actually has a backbone
plenty of good bits over the years on islam, political correctness, religion, etc.

>They'd make fun of the silliness of their own side as much as the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzc8glS2r_o
youtube.com/watch?v=RyS_MmAnJjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJyDyCocGQ

Neckbeards love him because he's an atheist, but when it comes to Muslims, at least he has the balls to call a duck a duck.

He took a lot of flak speaking out against open borders. He's an insufferable liberal faggit, but I have some respect for him.

faggot

>liberal Rush Limbaugh

Not as smart as people think he is and a lot less smart than he thinks he is. And he's a dick.