You can only post ITT if your people have 2 countries or more

You can only post ITT if your people have 2 countries or more.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you any idea how many countries Anglos have?
One day my people shall be reunified.
One day.

>One day my people shall be reunified.

But you're already reunited, pic related.

Alriiiight, yet another exclusive club where the danes prove their superiority

Albania and Kosovo

How does this have anything to do with the OP? You're welcome to post here, Anglo.
>Albania and Kosovo
>not Albania, Kosovo, FYROM and Montenegro
R-rude.

Tbh I hate Kosovo. They come to America, where us southern Bektashi Albanians have been since the '50s, and fuck our name up.

Argentina y Uruguay

Two and a half

forgot pic

Hola.

>albanians
>having a name anywhere

top kek

I don't care about them as long as they vow to protect our heritage and people and return nationalized property.
It sucks for you man, Serbian diaspora has the same problem.

>the Spaniards and the Portugese are the same

This is why everyone hates you, Paco.

The Spanish and the Portuguese bantz with each other but they are brothers at the end of the day.

They dont even speak proper Albanian. They sound as slavic as a fucking Croat. They also act as if they're related to every national hero we have.

This, I just wished those diaspora shits, would come back to their country and invest to help their countrymen.

With 5-10 years of saved earnings in Western Europe/America, they can easily open buissnises on Balkans and bost economy.

>spain and portugal getting along
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War

Polish here. we have one of the largest diasporas, if you combined all of those it would be at least 2 countries

Hello neighbour.

Im going back to Albania with a gun in hand and reinstalling the Monarchy

Romanian countries
1 ROMANIA
2 Moldova
3 North-eastern serbia and Timoc(colonised by romanians by order of serbian kings during population exchanges,we also settled some serbs in oltenia at the border,but Serbia drained the western half of romania directly and indirectly by giving out land ,encouragements and settlements)
4 Italia (soon)
5 Spania (soon)

You're both wrong. We only get along if there are saracens to remove. And even when we're working together we still hate our big brother.

50 countries here senpai

>Implying Spain is not Romania 2.0 yet

Dont forget all of Europe you gypsy fucks.

>>Implying Spain is not Romania 2.0 yet
Spanish people and romanian people are really quite close in so many aspects,specially rural spain desu senpai

It's hard man. On top of fiscal and parafiscal taxes, you have to pay protection money to the local hooligans and political elite. You get slandered by the "media." You get annoyed by the fucking administration. You're better off opening shop outside and sending money to relatives so they can pull through until the end of the month.

True, both of you were under muslim rule for a very long time, inbred subhumans.

Perfect thread for me.

You may be an Albanian but patriotism/nationalism is something I respect even in enemies/rivals.

If you moved right now to albania with all your money and assets, you would probably be upper class, simular is in the Serbia.

That's literally what I said, my friend. We have some great bantz tbqh, but we all know we are brothers. At least that's the feeling on our side. You can see this sense it if you read António Sardinha, Vázquez de Mella or Veiga Dos Santos

I was rooting for you against France, anyway.

>«De Espanha nem bons ventos nem bons casamentos».
>«Portugués y hombre de bien no puede ser».

this sentiment if you read*

>Germans actually believe this
The Reconquista begins almost immediately after the Islamic invasion with Pelayo as its symbolic father. Due to this, the vast majority of the population remained Christian and Islamic power was only firmly held in the extreme south of the country.

As lands were reconquered from the invaders, Christian rulers encouraged settlement from the northern (ergo, free) Christian territories. This leads to terms like «ancha es Castilla» (broad is Castile), which allude to the desolate state of freed borderlands.

As if this weren't enough, Moorish and Jewish populations (which, I should add, largely kept to themselves after the final victory of the Christian Iberian princes and kings) were expelled in a move that would make Trump proud.

Yes sir.

>True, both of you were under muslim rule for a very long time, inbred subhumans.
>Says the literal cuck country that got invaded,in one summer,by 3 million mudslimes
>my country never even had that many russians passing through to rape Berlin to the ground
> the German paying for arabs and turks to rape your women,pay for their 20 offspring,20 family members,Audi,healthcare ,education and GIBS ME DATs
>The cuck that goes to prison if he mentions mudslime crime on facebook

but that's not the somali flag

>Pre 2008 map
>2016,being this delusional
You ignorant bunch of fuckbags need to understand once and for all that KOSOVO HAS NEVER BEEN YOURS AND NEVER WILL BE, WE WILL PROTECT IT WITH OUR OWN LIVES IF YOU GO APESHIT NUTS ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE YOU DID IN THE 90'S

>being this edgy
please for the love of GOD end yourself, do it now you miserable piece of filth

Lanata 2015?

realmente faz pensar

does Trudeau allow you to say that?

>PortugalxEngland
>SpainxFrance
Do you even history bro

>Spain and Protugal are brothers at the end of the day.

A few nigger infested Islands that became tourist places run by puppet governments who just ask for a few gibsmedats while our business there flourishes I'm sure.

We should also own Belgium, clearly they're the slower brother in this corner of the world, come back into the fold my wife's son, please.