FBI Investigating After Dead People Registered To Vote In Virginia

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth's Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

"His family members were very distraught," said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, Virginia, which is roughly 130 miles from Washington, D.C., although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge's father had died.

"He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II," said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. "So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service."

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar's office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

breaking911.com/fbi-investigating-dead-people-registered-vote-swing-state/

Elementary principal who fought WWII? might died from huge ass age

Could they be registering more dead folks to use to vote for hillary, as they know majority may still be voting trump?

As someone that lives in Virginia and is "young" I can tell you the majority of young men voters are somewhat indifferent as of right now and the girls want Hillary but they're a bunch of sjw cunts if I'm going to be honest

As someone that lives in Virginia and is "young" I can tell you the majority of young men voters are somewhat indifferent as of right now and the girls want Hillary but they're a bunch of sjw cunts if I'm going to be honest

FBI is now officially a politically motivated joke.

I am sure they will get right on this voter fraud.

Dead votes to dead candinate

Checked and seconded.

No worries. The FBI will give the guilty parties immunity first before anybody gets close to being indited.

Why don't they say what party they were registered for?

I'm always amazed at how loose the voting system is. Dead people are registered to vote all the time. Votes are thrown away. There are never recounts of any sort of verification.

It's a shitty system.

Gee, if only there were a way to stop this from being an issue...

Like a fucking drivers license or something

maybe we need a new system

DAS
RAYCIS
NIGGUH

And charge the dead people with registration fraud

For justice

Wait? I thought virginia had voter ID laws

they already made it legal for 200k felons to vote in virginia this election

>FBI
Does that name hold even a shred of respect anymore in Ameriland?

the court overturned it

I'd gladly support Trump if he wanted to be king. Our voting system is full of democrat fraud. If we try to fix it, democrats cry racism and a liberal judge blocks it as unconstitutional. If we even succeeded in ending votor fraud, democrats still control education and media, grooming more democrats. There is no amount of campaigning that can beat their rigged system without rught wing death squads purging the country of democrats, or taking away the right to vote.

Do you need to ask?

Lol this is my hometown, another reason why JMU is a fucking blight on Harrisonburg