Good. Trump's hate doesn't belong in America

Good. Trump's hate doesn't belong in America.

REMOVE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCdr-OiGcOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK OUTTA HERE

BTFO

Lmao

lol kill yourself

inb4 CTR

look the trumptard is mad.

So tolerant

Well I guess it's better than a keyed car or broken windows.

>mad

i think your abusive father shouldve taught you what that looks like

migrants welcome

Think of all the people who won't be able to vote for Trump because niggers stole their bumper stickers. This needs to stop.

Wow, a real gold watch.

Wonder what Jamal paid for it?

best way to deal with a trump sign

He's the second coming of GWB.

Everyone knows Trump is Reagan, even Hillary when she was trying to push the Trumped up trickle down shit.

All these beheading videos make me wonder, Why the hell do they always do it with a pocket knife?

youtube.com/watch?v=yCdr-OiGcOY

Electrified signs

Just imagine being held against your will, pinned to the ground and being crushed under the boot of someone else. Then he pulls a small knife no larger than one used for cleaning the underside of your nails, only instead it's being purposed to saw through your neck. The pain and fear must be unbearable.

Funny OP. The people getting beat up and having to run for their lives are Trump supporters. Seems like you need to look in the mirror when you talk about hate.

Pocket knives are the height of convenience. I know you faggots like to carry katana's around while you're playing in the desert but it's not practical.

wow very triggering! you better not post anymore! oh im so mad at you!

>trickle down economics

Sure beats the Demoncratz Trickle Down Taxation.

equality. Law and order candidate who refuses to admit police misconduct and systemic inequality

Doesn't really bother me, I do this all the time with Clinton signs and stickers.

You can't be in before CTR when OP is a CTR shill.

>implying those are american cops

they are american. happened in Chattanooga, Tennessee

What does this imbecilic cretin think he's even achieving disrespecting someone's property like this? If I was car owner, I'm putting 5 more stickers in its place and if all five got stolen, 10 more and so