How does it feel being nationalistic?

I haven´t felt it in years, I want to be proud of my country but I can´t. I will never be apart of a country of people who feel united and are proud of their heritage and culture. I will never walk on the streets and feel like I´m at home in MY city in MY country. I fucking hate being Swedish.

This attitude is what perpetuates anti-nationalism. Go read up on Swedens military history. 30 years war and Gustav Adolf is a good start.
Dont let the leftists win. Have faith in your nation.

I'm honestly not sure what to tell you swede. Things are dire for a nationalist in Europe. I hope Sweden turns around someday but it looks like its all down hill from here. Hopefully if Trump does win, it'll spark a new right wing in Europe. Right wing parties are already picking up steam in Germany of all places, so there is hope for Sweden.

Are there any right wing parties even in Sweden?

bait

>Mfw I went too a Trump Rally

Most patriotic day of my life. Felt fucking great, like a spiritual experience.

Protestant countries don't have a culture, so they won't feel nationalistic. They have no books, no art, no philosophy. Only materialistic rubbish

You are the sons of Vikings

FUCKING RISE UP

SAVE SWEDEN YOU FUCKING COWARD

I guess SD are """right wing""" but that´s just compared to how cucky and left wing all our other parties are. I will cast my vote for SD 2018 and I´ll see how it goes.

It´s like everyone on Cred Forums thinks that you can just spark a nationalist revolution and lynch sandniggers and coons in public. Though I would like this to happen it´s not realistic. The only thing I can do is vote.

I was nationalistic until nationalists won the elections

You don't want this. Every day more Zimbabwe-tier policies are getting announced.

Give us 1 million refugees and mandatory cuckolding its better than this dumb shit

This, nationalism in this day and age is for retarded people, it actually wrecks shit up.
It may be good for countries which don't have a hard centralized identity yet, but otherwise it's only making enemies out of every neighbour and makes cretinous religious obscurants and nazis chimp out like niggers and destroy anything of value non-nationalistic and non-religious enough. Gas all nationalists desu.

It sucks.

I care way too much about national politics, mass immigration, and leftist propaganda. I kinda wish I could just quit and give up on America, it's barely the same country anymore.

I know that feel bro, we can't even be proud enough ro elect a decent representative

fpibp

>It´s like everyone on Cred Forums thinks that you can just spark a nationalist revolution and lynch sandniggers and coons in public

Get the Fuck out of here, it's about cleansing degeneracy, if they take the form of sandniggers, they will be cleansed

>The only thing I can do is vote.

The lynching of sandniggers and their leftist allies will take time, if all you can do is vote and voice your opinion, do that.

>The only thing I can do is vote.
You can network with others, you can debate them, you can refute their BS.

Its about balance and situation. Nothing is bad or good by itself, it depends on circumstances.

Some degree of nationalism is good, but too much can and badly, and the samo goes for tolerance and cosmopolitism.

At least in west the latter, tolerance and cosmopolitism, went to far and are destroying it, so they need healthy dose of nationalism.

You have a Cross on your flag.

oh nope your the other one. Feel jealous of Slovakia

It only took one man to spark the third reich, Sven
It only took one man

lmao

>captain sweeden is here, no worryes

How are the policys that are bad nationalistic though do they have anything to do with being patriotic or is it a stupid government making poor decisions. If it weren't for nationalists being pushed into the political fringe perhaps a more responsible nationalist party could be formed, especially considering how we can be informed on the past ills of nationalism and could avoid them.

Like getting your heart torn out every day because at some point leftists staged a giant takeover and now everything is controlled by these faggots.

I wish I could go back to my normie existence.
Sure, I just fooled myself into believing that apathy was the same as happiness, but damnit, at least I didn't feel like hanging myself at least twice a day.
Then again, I'd do the same thing again if I could do it over. I just can't close my eyes while my country and continent are getting raped.

It actually took a couple of ment.

In a basement.

You can do more than vote, you can survive. Live life in accordance with your values, raise 2 or more children according to them, and rest easy knowing that no matter what else happens, you made a positive contribution to what you believe in.

maybe you should immigrate to America or something

youre supposed to fight for your country to change it in spite of the things that make you ashamed of it, you cuck swede

Why don't you join the Nordic Resistance Movement? They sound pretty based.