Got me thinking

Got me thinking....

What are chromosomes?
What is maturity?
What is self mutilation due to mental illness and mass hysteria?

The difference is the person who used to be a child doesnt still wear a diaper, while that "girl" you're dating either has a dick or a hole where one recently occupied.

The child never had to get surgery or take pills to become an adult. It's natural. Becoming trans isn't.

If a woman has had a penis anywhere near her genitals ever in her history, whether her penis or somebody elses, i dont want her

calling a male for dating a male gay is fine, though.

If I buy apples at the store and the inside turns out to be an orange, I'm going back to get a refund.

You faggots are brain damaged.

LOL Red Herring Fallacy, Age does not equate Gender

I bet it still smells like a dude.

Because sticking your dick in a gaping hole where another man's dick used to be is totally normal and straight behavior

Retarded. You can't stop being male but you can stop being a child.

If the tranny went from man to woman, without any intervention, as that would happen to the girl growing up, this would be logical argument.

Judging from the picture, it's likely a tranny who posted this, so they are mentally ill and logic isn't their strong suit.

>responding to dangerously insane, disease-carrying lunatics with a logical response aimed at persuading a functioning, rational mind

I sure hope not

>are u a pedophile

> was born a male
> was
Millions of his cells are screaming that he is still male.

I've fucked trannies before and there's always something...off.
You will basically never find one that doesn't have a dead giveaway (besides the dick).
Jaw is always a little too strong, voice a little too deep. Really disgusting.
I only ever did it when I was so drunk I couldn't see straight. Really bad experiences. Could never stay hard. 0/10 don't recommend.

Sick of this bullshit logic.

How about this... Why don't you go eat some cow shit. I mean... it was an ear of corn before the cow ate it, right?

when a child becomes a adult it's called growing up
when a man mutilates his body, takes drugs and dresses like a woman he's called degenerate for a reason

Well with this logic, being that how a person thinks determines what you are, dating all feminists and liberals makes you a pedophile.

this..
anyone who pretends not to understand the obvious difference is either a liar or stupid

If you gave 6 year old a child implants and hormones and various surgeries so he or she LOOKED like an adult ,it would still be pedophilia if you fucked that 6 year old.

no it didnt

We all age though, no human is exempt from that

Even better rebuttal than mine.

shes right tho

would be valid if the men actually changed. next.

I am not dating a girl and never did

I have no problem with guys dominating lady-boys for their own personal fetishes, but to actually date and "care" for them is gay.

man this is some top quality straw maning, I thought I was good but this is on another level

Homosexuality is based upon the sexual reproduction that their body is capable of and their match up with other people.

>implying trannies ever actually go from man to woman or vice versa
>implying they arent paying tens of thousands of dollars to physically and chemically mutilate their bodies in order to pretend to be something they cant be
Until you can alter these people at the chromosomal level, they will be men. We dont look at pic related and think theyre a snake

In all honesty, how many sexual encounters that these transers have are fully disclosed, all above board, everyone informed? I mean, who fucks these people? If you're gay you want dick. If you're straight you want pussy. Who wants a girl but not the pussy. Or a boy that used to have dick but now doesn't? I suppose they could fuck each other. That'd be something to behold. A trans with a trans. See, that's my whole problem with homosexuality and all the other acronyms. They cry about norms expecting everyone to be the same and not being sensitive to their orientation, but in the end they end up adopting classic gender roles anyway. There's always a feminine and masculine. There are some examples of 2 butch's, 2 femboys or gay bikers. It's hard to tell which one is which in these relationships but I figure they're proper gay gay. Maybe I should put the bong down

Better a pedophile than a faggot.

a better metaphor would be an older person dating a child and defending the relationship by saying "the child is transitioning into adulthood".

The only correct response is that there's no such thing as a "trans woman". There are males and there are females. Mutilating your genitals does not change your chromosomes or change your gender.

Anyone who believes otherwise is a cuck or retard.

So.....a woman hugging a man disqualifies her in your mind? A woman that sat on a male relative's lap as a child is disqualified. Enjoy dying alone, you idiot virgin.

I've got need for you, because dudes who fuck Trannies typically fuck n flee. Trannies will never live stable lives, always seen as a freak by gays and lesbians, or a toy by fetish seekerd

Problem with the argument is that we all have to go through a development period, as opposed to the 1% of men who decide genital mutilation is a good idea.

> are you a pedophile
Yes

Actually. We have those in Australia. Venomous little buggers

Similar experiences, partied hard in NYC in the 90s, even though I was on all sorts of drugs every time a tranny popped up I'd notice right away. Something or several things are always off, no matter what they wear or how much makeup they put on.

Not an argument. Aging is a normal part of existence during which the body naturally changes physically. Faggots transitioning is an abnormal occur ancestors which is unnatural

A grown women who used to be a child, is still a grown women.

A transexual who used to be male, its still a male.

------simplifying------fug---yuuuuo-----gommunism---/

A grown women is a grown women.
You are not pedophile if you date

A transexual is a male.
You are an homosexual if you date

>genders
Yeah no, welcome XX and XY you cant break nature laws

spooky

>that's what he meant
I bet you think they're literally Skittles too

Here we go!
When Cred Forums said trans acceptance is the gateway to normalizing pedophilia, the libtard shills called that tinfoil conspiracy theory... and now this 'k' is admitting that much...
Defend yourselves, libtards!

That means being attracted to anyone makes you a pedophile.

It's not possible to respond to what someone 'meant', because it's not possible to know what someone meant. I can only respond to what he said, and that was absolute retardation. If he meant something else, he should have said something else.

It's possible that he'd be given a bro-pass if his statement wasn't so explicitly retarded, but the effort to went through to really take his statement down that retarded path was too great and exempted him.

By SJW logic if that child feels like they're an adult they should be treated like one kek

Based Pedro