But daddy, why do you want to vote for Trump? My teacher says he's a racist who wants to get rid of Mexicans...

>But daddy, why do you want to vote for Trump? My teacher says he's a racist who wants to get rid of Mexicans. My best friend is Mexican!

Answer your fucking son, Cred Forums

Shut the fuck up and eat your god damn oatmeal

I swear to god we should have gotten an abortion

Everybody lies, son.

God fucking dammit, you little shit! Do you want to go forever sleepies like your whore mother!?

This.

Dude. My neighbors daughter brought this shit up. Literally said "Why would you vote for Trump, he wants to build a wall and kick out all the Mexicans". My neighbor is pretty based, so I know she didn't pick that shit up from him.

Teachers need to stop teaching kids what to think, and just tell them the facts. This shit is getting obnoxious. Colleges are the worst, but this shit starts early

why the fuck would I let my son become best friends with a mexican in the first place?

don't believe everything you hear, research the topic and make an informed decision, most people spout their deals to people who they believe will blindly follow them.
now which teacher told you this so I can talk to the principal about teachers pushing their political beliefs on children.

Your teacher is lying, sonny. Mr Trump wants to enforce the law by having people that have broken the law to enter this country to go back to their own homes, where they should be.
Your friend is likely a legal immigrant, which means that he can stay under Trump's government as long as his parents make sure their papers are in order.

when i was a kid my mother told me never to invite niggers into the house

also my father told me to never invite my chinese friend over or go to his house because he'd probably give me SARS

Bullshit, I moved to a place with 0 beaners to raise you.

FPBP

>Implying I will send my child to ((public)) school

"Answer your fucking son, pol" I laughed harder than I should have at this

Whatever your mom says since you're my wife's son and all.

~t. Cred Forums cuck

hes not your best friend anymore.

if i see you with that little taconigger again im putting you into foster care you little cuck

That's not his baby.

Why is that milk sitting on the counter and not in the refrigerator?

1 post by this ID

Why can't we have moderators who delete threads like these?

You're friends with a god damn bean muncher? You're grounded and we're sending you to a private school

Saged

Timmy I told you you aren't allowed to make friends with any non-white kids. you're grounded without internet for a month.

Stop listening to your cunt teacher and finish your eggs

you won't have to worry about best friends when you're locked in a dark closet or getting beaten with a lamp cord

Well son, maybe it's time for you to go to a different school

children dont understand the concept of racism you retard. this would never happen

Trump is simply focusing on legal issues, regarding immigration and national security and the media chooses to demonize him for caring about the future of the United States, young one.

this is why you homeschool

Your teacher is full of shit, Trump has been around for decades and no one ever called him a racist until like two years ago.

Your teacher is an idiot who believes everything she hears. Time to start home schooling.

Your best friend is a what?! Come here you little fuck

"He wants to deport ILLEGAL migrants, dumbass. You're teacher is a spud"

what the fuck I don't have a son

best one.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Because I am a racist too, son. See, racism is nothing to be ashamed of, it's something to be proud of. It means you stand by your own people, above all, that you try to make your ancestors proud.
Your teacher is just a fucking faggot, don't listen to him or he'll shove his dick into your mouth in the broom closet.
Also, stop talking to the spic before he joins a gang. I don't want my house being robbed because my giant faggot of a son left a spic in.

your teacher also dresses up like a farm animal and sucks cock on weekends son. do you really believe a cocksucking farm animal? if so, pack your shit and get out.

>>Implying I will send my child to ((public)) school

b-but socialization!

>son, where did you meet your friend? There are only white and asians in your kindergarten

I'd answer with a firm back hand. He'll understand when he's older

>I had a Mexican best friend too once. His name was Paco. You know how best friends help eachother out? Well Paco took daddies paper route. But he realised it was hurting daddy and daddy wouldn't have any money for sweeties. Paco and daddy were such good friends and Paco could see daddy didn't have a paper route and had no money for sweeties. Daddy knew Paco was killing us at the border, killing us on trade. Paco brought crime, he's a rapist. Don't do drugs

He doesn't want to get rid of your friend, son. There are no mestizos at your school. We pay a decent amount of money to keep it that way.

>abortion
>not making your wife swallow

cuck detected

>a German thinks cuming in your wife is bad

Why am I even surprised

>disregards the op
>disregards that he sucks cocks
>a fucking leaf

Why am I even suprised

I'd say what my parents said to me, "Don't be stupid." After many years of being blue-pilled, getting caught up in degeneracy, and generally feeling a hollow sinking feeling every morning; they'll come around.

Son, you've got a great heart. It will be in time where you will learn that it is better that you stick with us and learn how to live. I know you like him, but there will be a day when you'll understand that your paths are separate, and the best thing you can do to your friend is say goodbye and wish him well. We've got a country to fix, son, the extras have to wait.

Development has come from global "segregation," and it is a true form of man's relationship with nature.