Do you hate women, Cred Forums?

Do you hate women, Cred Forums?

I think most men would if they stopped thinking with their dicks and putting pussy on the pedestal for 10 seconds.

Agreed

i dont hate them, i see them for what they are

fuckmeat, toys of pleasure and little more

why? because that is what most of them have chosen to be.

there are still good ones, but they are pretty rare and can be corrupted easily

Exactly. It is in their biological nature and programming to be little more than whores.

Not at all. I'm not beta enough to feel small if women reject me, and find this to be the most pathetic of all redpills.

This has nothing to do with women rejecting anyone, retard.

Ever been so horny you couldn't think straight? Have days where you're taken by a restless need to run, jump, lift, scream, and you wished like anything you had someone and some reason to fight?

that was your brain on hormones

women's brains are soaking in a tub full of different shit. I'm not sure to what degree they can help being the way they are

i would not go that far, they arnt programmed to be whores

they are programmed to fuck the top men that are left over after the vast majority die in combat or are subjugated into slavery.

we come from a history where most men never had children but almost all women had children, what does that tell you?

it means they are programmed to fuck 1 man, the top man, we are programmed to fuck all the women and kill each other.

thats the ugly truth that nobody wants to talk about

It does have to do with rejecting a necessary half of the human race, retard. Your mentality is an obvious malfunction from the norm and destined to cuck itself to extinction.

Hate? A little strong, I don't have enough energy to hate an entire gender, I just avoid dealing with them at length unless I otherwise have to. This isn't about being beta, women are generally worse to work with in school or at the workplace, I've found they're largely a burden in most situations.

I hate the norm and the majority of Western women. I love real women and we're bringing them back.

loving women is awesome. the sex, the emotional gratification. the minute you shits get a nice girlfriend your opinion changes entirely.

I think modern women are the biggest pieces of trash that have ever existed. So incredibly overrated in every respect, dripping in entitlement, hypocrisy and narcissism.

We can at least agree that we hate that we like women?

The libido is the one thing separating man from perfection.

Not in my experience. They're pretty savvy and humble in Utah.

ja he die kanker nerds hier ook altijd

That makes sense.

Goddamn do I want to die

I try sticking with them but i got high standards. Also i lose them cuz i use to drink to much. Good times really, i went thru like 30 of them lol. Just don't get cucked! Internet dating sucks now cuz of all the creeps and feminists, you'll probably have better luck at a bar.

This

Singularity when? I went to merge with technology and leave women and primal desires in the dust

i hate some women
i love others
life requires a balance

Hate is a strong word, senpai.

I prefer to just think of 99% of them as being in possession of the mind of a child and treat them accordingly.

I mean, you don't get mad at a 4 year old kid for not understanding the complexities of daily life, so don't hold it against most women that they're just not capable of the logical thinking skills needed in order to keep society running properly.

thats why you say so.

becuase you are a virgin with no balance.

where is the green screen?

Agreed. We all are suffering under this Marxist system. They're mothers not leaders. Just need to go back to the ways things were.

I generally do.

Most women I've met are
>Basic bitches at heart
>Superfluous
>Hyperbolic
>Hobbies and interests are either lacking or unoriginal in any way

Honestly I don't know why half of them even attend college. Every lecture I've been in 9/10 females are either texting, browsing FB / Twitter, only snapping pictures of the slides rather than taking notes, and talking with their friends.

They also will never participate unless the subject of women gets brought up. Like the moment you say "women" all of a sudden it's like activating a sleeper agent and they read the entire chapter 6 times over and are eager to participate.

Hate and know what happens when women gain power are two different things.

Yes but i am straight so they constitute a necessary evil

I think we've evolved as a human species and our attractions are based on things deeper than primal instincts and urges. I mean, by your logic, it wouldn't explain how so many "numales" have girlfriends. A lot of these guys are weak, and I don't mean physically. They won't even make eye contact; I've seen guys like that with cute girlfriends so they had to be attracted to these weak guys based on something other than sheer masculinity.

Sounds nice, they are not like that at all in and around London

It's because those girls settle. They would absolutely go for Chad if they could, and they would more than likely cheat on their boyfriend with Chad if given the opportunity.

It's mostly western women I think. My wife is Japanese and she's supported me and my family through the worst times imaginable (deaths, financial times, etc). She's a cunt sometimes but otherwise a caring and loving everyday companion.

Don't fall for MGTOW bullshit. That's only for weak men who don't wear the pants.

They grow up in a society that panders, caters and listens to their every whim. It's no wonder so many are fucked up.

I hate everyone

You faggots are bluepilled as fuck. Women are basically moist robots designed to make babies. You should care about their opinions, just learn to enjoy their feelings. Learn to manipulate them, and have at least three kids. Read Cialdini's "Influence" and Scott Adam's book as well. If you're on this board and you're not a shill, we need you to have three babies, or the Jews will win in the end.

Yeah hates not the path forward, we just need to dominate again, simple as that.

Most modern women aren't worth putting up with

My ex fiancee was korean and she could not handle not being a mega cunt for more than 3 weeks

By Kek, I should have said, you shouldn't care about their opinions. What have I done?

You really annoyed me..

I work in retail. The Middle Aged woman is the worst kind customer you can get in your line. Always wanting to get her reward points, has purse full of coupons, and bitches at the cashier whenever she can't use any of them..

Younger women and elderly women are okay. It's just that damn middle aged house wife that's difficult.

Cred Forums is more of a normie in that aspect
/r9k/ however...

If she's not worth putting up with, then just hit it and quit it! Trust me you'll feel good. Hell you might just meet someone loyal to you.

That's because she was Korean. They are in general horrible witches.

Because Ayman went to Rubinstein Goldmanberg.

I hate them honestly.

Every relationship I've ever had has been hell. I end up having to take care of another person all the time. I love how feminists want empowerment but they're never going to get anywhere because women still instinctively need men to provide for them. And my god are they fucking stupid. They can't think logically because of their emotion. Every decision they make is off of emotion and when it comes back to bite them they blame everybody other then themselves.

If I could lay eggs I would. I hate women's existence so much

True.

Anyone that doesn't agree is a whiteknight beta virgin who doesnt know what women are really like.

>muh feelings
There's no need for taking them so seriously. They're just robots already.

There are good women out there and most of them start off that way. Its just for the most part they aren't individuals and are only reflections of their social group or man. They will buy into any populist view and jump on any bandwagon to cling to a group because that is their mane means of survival. The same college girls that are pro-hillary would be nazi fanatics in the 3rd reich. Furthermore contraception and the sexual revolution has ruined women for the most part. Women need protection and guidance and weren't designed to be chucked and fucked by 50 men and filling their heads up with shit along the way. ALL women need and crave a daddy replacement and its up to you to be that daddy. Just try be a good one and try find one that hasn't been broken just yet.

This so much. When I worked at Panera Bread the elderly women were chill AF and the middle aged ones were the biggest band of angry cunts alive.