White Student Wearing Gorilla Mask Hands Out Bananas at BLM Campus Protest

youtube.com/watch?v=MkdcPUKBP9U

>I identify as a gorilla

Whatever happened to mu free speech?

Tristan Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation by the Johnson City Police Department

He was recorded on video wearing overalls and a gorilla mask while walking around barefoot at East Tennessee State University
Rettke handed out noose-wrapped bananas from a burlap sack at a peaceful Black Lives Matters rally on campus
He's been placed on interim suspension as his actions 'go against the values' of the school
Rettke told police he went to the Black Lives Matter event 'in attempt to provoke the protesters'

The leftists always seem to work around the laws protecting personal freedom, at least when it is in their interest.

Heres what the school is saying:
youtu.be/YHWV3h3sRVA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ln8_SaNmc
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thought this was a breach of civil rights until I read >noose-wrapped bananas.
Fucking hilarious but idiotic to think he could get away with that

>a leaf
How does putting a noose on a banana negate his 1st amendment rights?

>Cuck University
>"our values" include ignoring facts and statistics

well, technically speaking private universities don't have to permit free speech. You pay to go there so they can just kick you out.

that said, the point of a university USED to be to be a place where the constitution is lived out every day as an example to students and the public, and where truth and knowledge are sought after despite anyone's feelings about what that truth and knowledge might be.

why would any honest person go to college nowadays? they are deliberately ignorant and promote ignorance, for the sole purpose of shekels.

>America
>free

because it's a form of intimidation, and precedent in constitutional law has stated that your 1st amendment rights do not allow you to incite violence of threaten peoples well-being.

I bet some leftist elitist found this kid at a bernie rally, paid him a buttload to do this to show that "racism is still alive" because they have been starved for real world examples

Honestly, he is like a caricature of what the left actually believes the right is. I can see some nu-males and leftists in a think-tank conjuring this one up

...makes me think we could pretend to be leftist in public and do some terrible things to give them a bad name.... but they already do that to themselves

Woah wtf are you talking about

All he did was put a noose around a banana while wearing a monkey suit

As a black man you are starting to piss me off with your implications

I think that's a tad dramatic. Despite being liberal leaning (because they're 20 year olds after all), universities are the pinnacle of teaching in STEM, ,critical thinking and the arts. I don't understand how one can downplay this. Also, it's still a solid investment for jobs, some would argue essential if you're not doing labour.

i didn't write kill niggers on my sign officer, it was simply an arrangement of pixels. how could you make such a vile assumption. it was abstract, you see. (^:

you must be new here, or currently attending. lurk more, especially in any thread regarding college campuses.

oh so you are a faggot. didn't see until I'd already typed my response.

>talking to leaves
what was i thinking

>lurk more
>talking to leaves
HOW IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD LURK MORE RETARD

PUT BANANAS ON THE PAVEMENT
THAT TURNIN' THE FRIGGIN' GOOGLES GAY
ENH ENH

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

Are you implying that handing out bananas with a rope around them is racist???

>As a black man
ha.
no.

this is incorrect.

there is already a scotus case that allows a person to burn a cross in a nigger's yard as a form of free speech

There's nothing wrong with tying string around some bananas you racist pieces of shit

He has an equal right to protest just as those niggers do

>Tristan Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation by the Johnson City Police Department

Bullshit.

>Any person who commits the offense of intimidating others from exercising their civil rights is guilty of a crime.

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

How does anything he did fit into this?

Meanwhile, BLM does this constantly.

Complete bullshit. He didn't do any such thing.

> east tennessee

Doesn't surprise me, my wife is unfortunately from there, last thanksgiving was my first trip there its literally 'The hills have eyes' mixed with 'The Andy Griffith Show'. I told my wife they can come to us this year. I mean that guy in the video is non ironically wearing overalls, thats top level inbred shit right there.

SJWs think just disagreeing with them is a form of intimidation.

Funny how they're okay with blocking roads and walkways while screaming in people's faces though.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ln8_SaNmc

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Free speech is not a free pass to incite unrest. People should be held accountable for their actions. Its like shouting fire in a crowded place.

>universities are the pinnacle of teaching in STEM, ,critical thinking and the arts
Of those things only STEM can be argued to be bettered by universities (just because it's hard for most people to learn.) Formal education tends to kill critical thinking and creativity at all elvels.

> Rettke told police he went to the Black Lives Matter event 'in attempt to provoke the protesters'

Unfortunately billybob is fucking retarded. Its what I would expect from some hick from Tennessee though, so dumb he tells on himself.

>not screaming Its Just A Prank, Bro and laughing it off

So if I get violently triggered by BLM protesters screaming at me while I'm walking to class, I should be able to have the police arrest them?

WHATS WRONG WITH PUTTING STRING AROUND A FUCKING BANANA WHITEBOY?!

So BLM turds can beat a man to death for being white or wearing a trump hat and nothing happens.
Do a little harmless joking around in regards to a precious black and your life is ruined and you are arrested?
What a fucking joke this country is.

Agreed

That's a gorilly good idea.

>MFW I'm from Tenseness
>MFW I went to this college
>MFW I was planning to do this too except with a KKK robe while ridding a motorcycle screening "WIHTE POWER".

>incite unrest
If you don't worship at the altar of diversity you incite these people to violence. Maybe they should get base control of their animal instincts and quit being such insecure sensitive bitches.

haha I went there also. And live 30 minutes away. Everyone thinks this is a horseshit charge except for SJW and niggers. This is not a nigger friendly area. My town is 1.4% nigger so they dont have the numbers to do anything worthwhile. It looked like just a few niggers and fat ass coal burners there anyway.

It doesn't matter if he did, he did nothing illegal.

You've just given me an idea. And you should do it.

trump should just cut federal funding to colleges big time so they have to teach real subjects .

this kid did nothing but peacefully protest himself. id sue the fucking school and police department he cooperated in every way.

maybe it was distasteful to some but that doesnt make it illegal.

Because he's more or less threatening to lynch them? Don't get me wrong, niggers are animals, but he does seem to have broken the law

Not how that works.
There must be a clear and detailed plan to cause violence that includes dates, times, targets, a process of action, etc.

>putting a string on a banana is threatening to lynch black people and a hate crime

BOY IF YOU DONT

*OR there must be immediacy of intent, I should add

This looks staged

The only person I see making threats of violence are from the Google behind the camera phone.

Someday

so if a mechanic carries a wrench around he is going to wack you over the head.... ok... gotcha. obviously it is about intent and he was just fucking around because blm have been voing around the country destroying shit and killing cops.

im not totally defending him but he didnt hurt anything or anyone

>Fighting hate with hate.
That will definitely solve all our problems.

saying anything other than "I will immediately harm you, this banana in a noose is to insinuate I will lynch your monkey ass" will not sufficient to charge this guy with a crime.

no constitutional relevance, other than his 1A.

A banana, in and of itself, is not a form of threat. Even if it has "kill all niggers" written on it

>civil rights intimidation

gorilla mask
Intimidating

we are in bizarroworld

"Kill niggers" is "Inciting violence". There are limits on free speech. You couldn't get away with dispersing bananas with "kill niggers" on them any more than you could get away with standing on a street corner passing out flyers saying "Assassinate the Mayor".

If he faces legal repercussions from this then that sends a message to everyone.

Don't protest their protest, just fucking bomb them.

He was from eight ch

Freal

Pretty soon saying black will be related to saying nigger and therefore be a hate crime.

What in blazes was he trying to accomplish?
Sucide by google?

Thanks Captain Planet but I gave at the office

If this were true, then the blacks are clearly guilty. If they are clearly guilty but not charged, we need a right wing death lawyer squad

Jej, let me guess, he associated himself with Trump..

>inb4 i-is he our guy??
No, you dumbass.

free speech means nothing. Did everyone forget about the guys from /k/ and Cred Forums showing up at that minnesota protest a few months ago, being assaulted and ganged up on by a mob, pulling their funs out and opening fire into the crowd after like 5 minutes of being chased, screaming "WE HAVE GUNS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO CHASE US WE WILL OPEN FIRE", then getting charged with inciting violence, hate crimes, and a bunch of other bullshit despite the fucking VIDEO EVIDENCE to the contrary?

No, of course not, fuck it makes me mad, it's like i'm living fucking groundhogs day, all this shit happens and it just blends together.

Forgot my pic

Yes, Blacks are guilty. But they don't get charged because "Muh PC". You can use free speech to say "Black Power" or "White Power" or "Pigs in a Blanket", but That one BLM mob that was marching around chanting "What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!" should have definitely been charged with inciting violence. If a bunch of white folks marched up and down the streets screaming "WE WANT DEAD NIGGERS RIGHT NOW!", there would have been arrests.

And if in this hypothetical situation the police DIDN'T arrest or charge the white people chanting "Dead Niggers!", there would be (you guessed it) violent protests from the black community about how racist the police are for not arresting anyone.

Has to be a plant/false flag. Niggers would have beaten the shit out of him until he was unconscious if this was real.

Right wing activist squads can NEVER be a thing in today's era, since THESE will actually be classified as a "terrorist group" much quicker than left wingers like BLM and Antifa.

They literally have to be completely underground, which in today's day and age would be rather difficult to accomplish.

There were cops nearby. The nigger filming even says he would have committed assault if the cops weren't right there.

It's a shame a city in my home state would arrest him. Tennessee is slowly getting cucked.

Mississippi here I come!

A true hero of Cred Forums

>noose-wrapped bananas
that's where he fucked up
the noose can easily be construed as a threat

>tying knots around fruit is a threat