Cred Forums BTFO Racism destroyed

youtu.be/6JbGC1Ine6M

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/anonews.co/videos/1274543885890501/?pnref=story
youtube.com/watch?v=7cCkrP2Pcug
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats literally one of the worst explanations I've ever heard.

''Racism doesn't exist because it's stupid''

((()))

coinsidence?

kikebook.com/anonews.co/videos/1274543885890501/?pnref=story

Typical crazy old women getting a dose of jew as she nears the grave.

>opinion discarded

Holy shit she is fucking dumb
>I'am an educator
>There are no different races there is only one race human race
Shes an educator yet she isn't educated herself
How can you take anyone saying that seriously?

>pigmentation bullshit
skill colour is the smallest difference between races.

Yes, I "learned" to not like members of other races but thats not JUST BECAUSE their skin colour is different but because of the way they act.

>Im an educator
>Race is just skin pigmentation

really made me think

bump

THERE'S ONLY ONE RACE - THE DOG RACE

They tried to make a Channel 4 documentary in the UK testing her 'flawless' experiment.

The entire experiment failed hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cCkrP2Pcug

Niggers disgust me to the core. Honestly if we killed every nigger the world would be 10 fold more prosperous. Fucking leeches, you havent contributed a single thing in human history, your existence has been nothing but a detriment to the human race. You are a genetic dead end, your ancestors stayed in Africa while whites colonized the earth and spread civilization, and africans are still in the same level of advancement today, living in huts and starving to death. Every single human acheivement has been white people and asians. You are a blight to civilization and you should all be wiped out

She is right, there is one race and multiple subspecies

Some stupid old hag that makes money off the racism industry.
I bet she personally lives in a neighborhood like pic related.

Racism isn't hate based on one's pigment of skin. It's based off of the actions that a singular race takes which makes it subject to criticism.
Blacks are viewed as incompetent and unintelligent because an extremely large majority of them are material hordes who kill each other if they see each other on the street. They were the first ones to use slavery as a means of production, and still do to this day. Not to mention the limitless amount of crimes they have committed on a daily basis.
Muslims are viewed as violent fanatics because the countries that their ideology originated from is untouched by modern tempering and thus tells them to do things that are extremely controversial. The funniest part is that they actually act on these teachings. Ignore, taunt, or harm anyone that doesn't agree with you, subjugate anyone that does anything against your ideology, treat women like a piece of property, ect.
Stop calling it racism. It's realism.

why are you posting the shit version

We need to come up with a name for respectable blacks.

Post the better version instead of bitching then.

>Lmoa race doesn't really exist
>Black people need reparations

Which one is it, liberals?

Thats not the way someone presents truth. that is the way someone pushes an agenda. Like a drill Sargent. oh dear, This video has made me a racist terrorist. People like her obviously need to be strung up.

>We hate because we're taught to hate
Possible. But there's an in-group preference instinctual component
>we hate because we're ignorant
Objectively false, must people are curious of the unknown. People fear change, not knowledge.
>we are the product of ignorant people who have been taught an ignorant thing which is that there are 4/5 different races
Sub-species at least exist with different physical and mental characteristics which define them
>there are not 4/5 different races there's only race on the face of the earth and we're all members of that race the human race
Playing semantics and trying to convince people sub-species don't exist simply because they use the word "races" to describe them is (((manipulative)))
>But we have separated people into races so that some of us can see ourselves as superior to others
In certain ways you are superior to another sub-species and in certain ways you are lacking.
>We thought it would work i guess it hasn't worked it has been bad for everyone
Tower of Bablylon + modern Europe claims the exact opposite
>Its time to get over this business. There is no gene for racism, there's no gene for bigotry, you aren't born a bigot you have to learn to be a bigot
(((Educators))) aren't scientists.
>Anything you learn you can unlearn
This has an extremely scary 1984-vibe to it.
>Its time to unlearn our bigotry, its time to get over this thing and we best get over it pretty soon
Why?
>Im an educator and its my business as an educator to lead people out of ignorance
Well you sound pretty dumb
>The ignorance of thinking that you're better or worse than someone else because of the amount of a pigment in your shin. Pigmentation in your skin has nothing to do with intelligence or with your worth as a human being its time to get over that.
Straw-man, racism isn't reduced to just pigmentation. Pigmentation is a typical external factor that's used to visualize the other traits that we actually dislike.

>There's one race, the human race
>That's why we need to flood all of our universities with brown people

I see niggers post this lady on kikebook all the time. They're like "see, you are racist, gibsme money and black lives matter, you cracker fuck."

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFU
here you go faggot

I don't want to watch that whole fucking thing. Give me the cliff notes.

The toaster...

The lady in OP was wrong beyond wrong according to the study and british media tries to counter signal.

>name for respectable blacks
i have an idea: collateral damage

das rite

She is mixing alot of stuff.

At some point she talks about racism in a USA way, race prejudice, then she talk about it in a brazillian way skin color prejudice.

Also a kid is born stupid, a kid wont know what melanina is and so its ok to a kid be skin color racist* against black or white skin color (not race). Also indigenous tribes have no knowledge about melanina too, and people with mental problems well, have mental problems.

*Its ok to a kid be skin color racist up to a point, as some example killing people just because they are inferior is bad and is called eugeny. Eugeny is bad.

Literally the exact same stale pasta we've been fed since 4th grade.

Sage goes in all the fields.

I acknowledge that there are biological differences between races from intelligence to general abilities, but I don't think any of the races are superior or worse than the other. Sure there are ways to measure success, IQ, etc. but I think it's pretty ignorant to make charts like "who's the best animal" when it comes to nature, because in nature there are no winners or losers, at least not in the larger scale.
That's like claiming certain dog breed is superior to another because that certain breed can run faster, but when there's another dog breed who can smell better and there is some tracking to do, the tracking dog will do way better than the running dog.

I think this world would be a bit better place if people could just openly acknowledge that there are differences between human races. Yes, we're all human race, a collection of different kind of humans. Different, but equal.