Don't white Americans feel they are missing out by not living where their ancestors lived 10,000 years ago?

Don't white Americans feel they are missing out by not living where their ancestors lived 10,000 years ago?

Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i come to north bongland

>Ireland
no thanks

I'm a euro mutt tho

>italy or poland

ill stay

Considering even northern France is getting terror attacks... I think I'll stay in Canada. Maybe move to the US depending how things go in the next couple years.

no we have no room

nu-nu-nuh, silly euro. you fight your own race war

> you will never know the satisfaction of living on ancestral clay

But the firearm industry is much nicer south of the 49th, user.

there was no Earth 10,000 years ago

>No guns
No thanks.

I'd happily move to northern England or Scotland outside a city.

You can have a shotgun or a rifle if you're rural. Just not arsenals.

Will they beat me up if I come to Poland?

GET OUT AND STAY OUT

>UK is 1984 no freedoms allowed shitfest
>Hungary is in the EUSSR
No thanks. I think I'll stay and see this through to the end.

my ancestors actually came from australia after yours kicked them out for being delinquent and degenerate. i wouldnt want to go to either of your countries tee bee aych f a m, because muh guns and muh freedoms and whatnot. also dudeweedlmao

Will the British government even let a white man in?

no thanks

you can own guns in finland and the balkans i believe

In Hungary they allow anyone of Hungarian Ancestry, regardless of connection to recent citizenship through any family, to become a Hungarian Citizen. Do the same in the UK, and elsewhere, you'll see countless Americans.

>France
>England
>Ireland
>Spain

Sure it would be nice if I could go back to my ancestors homeland but my ancestors left those places because they weren't free.

Unless any of these places will commit (in a binding legal document) to protection of free speech, the right to self-defense and firearm ownership, and limiting immigration of all types, then I'm content to continue living here.

I'd have to be brown for Germany or Ireland or Switzerland, or even fucking Wales to take my mutt ass back.

This is not the selling point you think it is.

Nope, not interested. Especially with all those creepy fucking signs from the earlier thread.

>not posting the original.

This

It's very hard for us Americans to move to Britain. I would love to live in the UK. My only option is to literally marry a EU citizen, not even a UK citizen. My grandparents, all 4, were English, and I have a masters from Oxford, and I still cannot get in.

You can beg the government for permission to own bolt actions and shotguns and in some of those places you need a hunting license for even that or be a member of a gun range, which is the only place you're allowed to shoot it.

>Sure it would be nice if I could go back to my ancestors homeland but my ancestors left those places because they weren't free.

Your ancestors left Angloterre because they knew that they could drink, gamble, whore, kill, get rich, much more easily in the new world.

And yet, after getting all the land for yourselves, you fucktards mucked it up and joined the wrong side in WW2.

And this year, you faggots lost another chance.

What's next? 4th Reich in Antarctica?

You people will most likely fuck that up as well.

>Going back to France

Only if they get rid of their brown people

>And this year, you faggots lost another chance
What?

You fags just want our guns since the crown and parliament say it's illegal to defend yourselves.

I'm fine here
That sounds awful

New England is far comfier than Englandistan

Brexit was a done case,

We might just get Sarkozy again this time

People all around the world were getting ready.

Nationalism was on the rise, not openly, but it was indeed on the rise.

All you faggots had to do was make sure that Trump gets to the white house.

But it looks like you idiots will even manage to fuck that up.

If you're not Algerian, I'd bet you don't give a fuck about my ancestors joining the Frankish invasion to do all that same shit in England.

It must be difficult to suck so much muzzle dick from on top of that high horse.

>But it looks like you idiots will even manage to fuck that up.
>calling it before its over
You cheese eating surrender monkeys never cease to disappoint me. Trump will absolutely win.

I would, but Merkel fucked up the Fatherland with shitskins.

Sorry Nigel, count me out then.

Yeah, yeah.

Now tell me the one about the toothfairy and santa?

All you faggots do is talk, talk and talk.

Do you know why Trump is going to lose?

Cause you faggots just couldn't stop memeing.

Some of you retards even brought nazi flags in rallies.

If one didn't know any better, they'd think you all WANTED him to lose.

That's why you're getting overan by Muhammad. You don't have any guns.

Fuck off were full

I do everyday.

Part of it is that im not like most "white" Americans in that im a second gen. immigrant both of my parents are Danish, one from Hammelev and the other Arhus.

I've been back a few times as kid and it just felt...right I guess you could say. I still remember as a seven year old little shit me the Danish customs officer looked at my cornsilk buttercookie face and -sen followed by -sen name and said welcome home.

I speak almost no Danish since the folks wanted me to be Americanized and its been over a decade since I've since my relatives.

It hurts m8, it really does hurt.

>Lived in Portsmouth for 3 years.
>Overpriced food
>Outrageous prices on land and houses

That satisfaction though ...

Think I'll stay here with my 380 acres of private forest thanks.

This may be the most inspirational post I've seen on Cred Forums

Seriously reconsidering my life

Where would I even move? My ancestry is Irish, German, Italian, English and Polish. I want my country to be the legacy of all the culturally similar countries of Europe that I'm descended from.

>Wales
No thanks. I'll move to Poland if you'll take me though, even though I don't think we have many shared ancestors.

My family dates back to the early new England colonies. We built this shit, why would we leave?

There is a reason my family's left Germany and Sicily, that being said I'll do just as they did and try to be the best American I can be.

Got my Irish passport and everything. Will be coming to a shire near you very soon.

Baggorah, we wuz celts and shyieeeet

>Lithuania
>Yugoslavia
>Germany
>England
>Ireland
>Spain
>Land of Intellecixo
>Mongolia
>Caucus Mountains
>Mesopotamia

Nah, I ain't missing out anything as far as I can tell.

I would love to go to England and study there, but college costs like triple for a non-EU student, so it's just not possible.

North America is rightful white clay
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

>We might just get Sarkozy again this time
Not happening. You saw Envoyé Spécial, the Men In Charge are doing hit jobs to make sure Juppé wins the primary, and therefore the Presidency. Sarkozy is too right-wing for them (I know about the métissage stuff, but my point stands, he's too right-wing for Those In Charge). They want Juppé.

Why?

Because Juppé will be 100% identical to Merkel. Pro-Islam, pro-immigrant, pro-refugees, pro-third-world. Much more so than Sarkozy. You can quote me on this. They know Le Pen won't win, so they want a safe crypto-left-wing primary winner, Juppé.

I would, but your food fucking sucks.

I have a Catholic side and a Protestant side. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my family killed the other half sometime in the far past.

How far back is your last EU ancestor?

My ancestors are Russian and German, but the Germans were from like the 1880s.

Damn that sucks bruh. I got an EU passport from Ireland because their standards are lax as fuck. Technically speaking every person with at least an irish grandparent is considered to be an irish national from birth by default.

>Come home white man
I'm a mongrel of swedish, irish, english, scottish, and french.
I have no ancestral home, and even if I did, why would I want to go to Europe?

Europe is your ancestral home m8. Why do you think the US invented the EU anyway?

We mutts will need a fall back position when the inevitable demographic tipping point comes.