Who here is a member of the online gang called Alt-Right?

Who here is a member of the online gang called Alt-Right?

I'm a reporter for CNN and I am doing research.

I know it is a xenophobic, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, hate group, but any members that want to have a candid conversation please post here.

Thank you
Chad Bronson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mujSLFaG734
imgur.com/a/JituK
youtube.com/watch?v=SViZi3kXQnw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5e8PCKVVxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEFNh0N_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rUs_Kw6dlBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuy-2y4DTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Q8bImiPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off nigger

The Alt-Right is a stupid meme. We aren't a part of the 'Alt-Right movement'. We're simply meme farmers tending to our Pepe memes (who isn't racist, it's literally a green cartoon frog) who like Trump and Hillary.

So sorry, this is the home of the Ctrl-Down.
Make sure you typed the URL correctly in your browser.

Shit post alert

This is an international free speech zone with lots of Hillary supporters.

Pepe is a green frog meme mascot which CNN has falsely accused as being xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic and Islamophobic, probably because of his skin color.

Alt-right member here. I registered last week after attending the alt-right summit at mt. shitpost, Illinois.

What do you want to know?

We will not stop until all niggers and jews are dead, once Emperor trump is elected the Alt-Right Vanguard will be activated to purge americas streets with violence. be scared, Bronson

they are called trumpfags loser

your either a 16 year old ahit posting. Or a cnn. Fag. You cant go to /pol and make demands. If you are chad bronson, then you have to prove it. Other wise, it is assumed youre just a shit poster

>Xenophobia
>Homophobia
>Islamophobia
>Made up words used for propaganda purposes. Not a real fears.
Arachnophobia and acrophobia
>These are real fears.

>Hate group
>It's not about hatred of others as it is about love for our people, our culture, our nation without outside or foreign influence.

Want to discuss more? I call myself alt-right.

Who?

I'm a card-carrying member of the alt-right. Our motto is "see a nigger pull the trigger". It's run by Ben Garrison and the reincarnation of Hitler

im pretty sure if you were a real journalist/reporter you shouldnt tell us that you are. but if true you do work for cnn, so its not hard to believe that you dont know this.

we are just a bunch of inteligent nihilistic guys with wicked sense of humor

Have you tried Mathew McConaughey? I hear he founded the movement.

Oh look a reporter let's all sit down and listen to what (((they))) have to say.

>we are inteligent
>inteligent
>mfw

tits or gtfo

I'm a member, but if you want anything on the record, you have to come to our cupcake fundraiser on Sunday. Sorry, Leader's rules.

The poster above me is part of alt-right gang.

as I said
t.

This is a core member of the gang known as the Alt-Right.
youtube.com/watch?v=mujSLFaG734

Mr Reporter. I am a helicopter pilot in Atlanta. I am taking Milo up for a ride tomorrow, would you like to come?

Am an An-Com. Do I get to be in the alt right too?

I think OP and all shills should join the new movement caused to suppress the alt-right.

This new movement is the alt-F4. It's easy to join.

>purchase a Cred Forums premium account
>register using a verified email
>log into Cred Forums premium account
>press and hold the Alt and F4 keys at the same time.

You'll show those alt-right nazis you mean business.

You need a Members Only jacket to get in the club house.

Take Erik Erikson with you for that helicopter ride in Atlanta.

Huffington Post is where you guys are supposed to go to plagiarize your stories, MSM dinosaur. Stay here very long and you will quit your job and start buying guns and gold.

>we're not racist I swear!!!!!1

I'm the gang leader. AMA.

I'm high on pcp , vote for trump.

>>Chad

DELETE THESE

Secrets are not for normies REEEEEEEEEEE

Show us your pay stubs faggot.

>not just coming to a conclusion of what he sees here

Man you're defective. I expect you to get fired in a week

I'm Pepe the Frog, verified hate symbol of the alt-right. Here's my proof

Every single time one of you LARPers make one of these threads you make the same mistake.

The very same mistake. Every single time.

It's the most obvious thing in the world. The most 100% obvious thing that 100% confirms that you're doing it wrong and haven't put even a moments real though into your ruse.

You leave the name field empty.

If a fucking real NORP walked in here, before they did anything, typed a word of their post, so much a looked for an image if they ever found one, the very FIRST thing they would do is put their name or at least A name in the name field. It would be like catnip to them. It is literally borderline impossible for a regular, 9/5, TV watching, home-improvement jockey to see a field that say "Name" and leave it empty. Half of them couldn't concieve that posting would work with it empty. The other half would think not filling it in was illegal.

The really, really, hardcore normal-volk would fill in the email field as well.

You've been here so long, you probably forgot the field was even there. Your blindspots and detached mental retinas are spilling out of your pockets by the slippery kilo and your power level is well past its sell by date. You need to stop posting.

>Chad Bronson
With a name like that im going to need to verify your identity via pictures of your thunderous cock

I usually post on redchanit, but after I leveled up, I came here.

Hey Chad, I'm a reporter with MSNBC, and I've been watching these guys for a few weeks now. At first their ideas really creeped me out, but after a while, I started to realize they are right. Stick around. You'll see.

latino alt-right

timestamp or gtfo

I am ALT RIGHT. Ask me anything

Bobby Sands fucking gets it.

I am the official leader of the Alt-Right,
But I only answer questions on Deep Web.
Do you have Tor ?

Sorry dude... The first rule of fight club is, do not talk about fight club.

>I'm a reporter for CNN
ALWAYS DEMAND A TIMESTAMP AND PROOF - POST YOUR CNN OFFICE BADGE WITH PICTURE AND NAME BLURRED OUT
>I know it is a xenophobic
Anti-Oikophobic, anti-predation-by-outsiders
>misogynist
No one hates women except feminists, and we're anti-feminist.
>homophobic
No one is afraid of homosexuals, we think they're destructive to society and that they spread disease, and predate on children; the majority of homos are bugchasers and AIDS spreaders, and the majority of pedos are homosexuals. These are facts.
>Islamophobic
Islam is an ideology of global conquest; Allah commands his followers to spread the dar-al Islam until the dar-al Harb (the house of disbelief/war) no longer exists. Read the Verse of the Sword.

Redpills archive:
> imgur.com/a/JituK

Welcome to Belgistan (and other clips):
youtube.com/watch?v=SViZi3kXQnw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5e8PCKVVxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEFNh0N_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rUs_Kw6dlBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuy-2y4DTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Q8bImiPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo