Writer of "I Am a Cuck" Vows to Stump Trump on Twitter

Wow, it's over Cred Forums, we're done. Time to pack up our bags in shame and finally hand over our wives to Tyrone and Muhammad.
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/760691693670760449
twitter.com/HuffPostComedy/status/781615568348643328
archive.is/y4euJ
youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let's bring his followers down guise!

Lost what little respect I had for Heidecker.

Why are all of these people who supposedly hate Trump following him anyway?

so how about we do a unfollow hillary day?

but then again, how many trump followers actually follow hillary. and how many hillary followers, follow trump.

actually, why would any hillary supporter follow trump? why would they purposely follow someone that triggers them?

You actually had respect for Heidecker? Why?!?

Because he used to be funny and had a show that made me less miserable.

bump

I love T&E, but Tim's gotten really annoying with his politics lately. Same with Eric Andre. Comedians known for apolitical stuff should just stick to that.

I really really love Tim and Eric's various shows. It makes me really sad to see Tim is such a cuck in real life. Eric on the other hand seems to be the opposite of that; check out his Instagram. Travels the world fucking hot models all day.

Every time I see a trump post, 70% of the time it's a kiwi posting it. Why do you care? We are so far away, who gives a fuck

Cred Forums we need to fight back in this hashtag warfare, the normies need to see negative hillary stuff trending 24/7

> Parton Oswalt stops following trump on twitter.

>Making the move from anger to depression

Eric also hangs out with loser leftist comedians.

I really hate when celebs (not that Tim is anywhere close to being one) that I like come out against Trump. There are so many that have shown their colors and now I can't even enjoy shit they are involved in.

if you found his trash funny you're as bad as he is

Can't wait to make fun of him when literally nothing happens to his numbers

I bet you never had fun in your entire life.

I fucking loved awesome show when I was like 19. It's still mind-bendingly hilarious, especially when stoned. He hasn't done anything resembling good since then, and his current political activism is just another nail in his shitty career's coffin.

How many Trump followers does he actually think dislike Trump?
Do leftists really believe that half his followers and supporters don't like him?

make like a leaf and fall out of a tree

Because this election is a referendum on the continued existence of the white race.

>haha let's stop following him and making snarky numale insults after everything he says that'll show him

I'm glad to see the entertainment propaganda arm lose its ability to influence. Please proceed

How many of these leftist faggot comedians are even following him?

I bet you find Louis CK funny.

Wait, what's his name again

I already don't follow Hillary. What would either candidate having fewer followers accomplish anyway. They already have round the clock media coverage.

Sam Hyde's show is just as lame though. It's the same "so ramdum" bullshit with different politics.

>I get my political motivation from a comedian

Holy fuck, a lot of shit is going down on 4chans birthday, Obama giving the Internet away and now this?

How many fucking comedians are there?
1000?
500?
200?
Trump probably gets that amount of followers every hour.

I never thought i'd say this, but sam hyde has to just kill Tim and take his place. You're on the wrong side of history BUCKO

This sounds like it has backfire written all over it.
Worst case scenario 5% drop, best case 5% pop. Screencap

>Comedians

>Huffpost Comedy

>PattonOswalt
>TimHeidecker
>DannyZucker
>JohnLevenstein

Fatton Jawswelt

>Heidecker falling further down the rabbit hole

Par for the course.

>Eric opens for Trump at next rally
topkek lets make it happen

This is true though

Fatton Pozwalt

who?

Never actually followed Trump yet. Sounds like the perfect day to follow him.

Patton "Died under mysterious circumstances." Oswalt

>Tim Heidecker
Do people take him seriously?

Listen to I Am A Cuck by TimHeidecker #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

What kind of retarded plan is this? Why would you follow Trump if you dislike him in the first place?

to make hateful replies

seriously, i know people are racist assholes on this board, but lefties on twitter are really mean.

I bet his followers will go up.

Go to bed, John. Pepe has altered the space-time continuum and it's not [current year] anymore.
>P.S.
No one ever listened to politicians.

Adult Swim e-celeb.

you can build a wall around your cock so you keep being a virgin your whilelife

why are comedians such subhumans?

Man, Clinton's internal polls must be really bad if they're doing this to try and connect with millenials.

>Patton Oswalt
>Tim from Tim And Eric Mock Their Pseudo-Intelligent Audience
>Comedians

I like heidecker but this is getting fucking pathetic. Why can't people like him just keep quiet and stick to his weird but amusing projects

I welcome these kinds of desperate pleas begging people not to vote for Trump, because it only makes people want to vote for Trump even more.

It's the Romeo and Juliet effect. When someone discourages you from doing something, you often feel that your freedom is being threatened, which motivates you to regain choice and control by doing exactly the opposite. And the more people discourage you, the stronger your feelings become.

Experiments show that children become more interested in a toy after they’re put under pressure not to play with it.

As Mark Twain once wrote, “Adam was but human… He did not want the apple for the apple’s sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden.” Because as we all know, forbidden fruit tastes so much sweeter.

If I tell you not to think about the color purple, what are you going to end up thinking about?

So please, don't vote for Trump, lol.

ahahahah these liberal comedian faggots have been trying this for months, "THE GREAT UNFOLLOW" that never happens

Trump's about to hit 12 million. It will be 13 by election day.

Patton "I won't shut up causing everyone to bash my dead wife on twitter" Oswalt

My foot is funnier than that dude.

These cucks should follow Oswald's wife. To the grave.

That CTR user did tell us that we look for 1 oct.
Is that it? weak.

Wouldn't it be funny if it backfired on these cucks and they lost all their followings?

Deadwife Saddaughter

>Tim Heidecker
>comedian

The only funny thing he ever did was Tom Goes to the Mayor.

Good show great job was garbage.

I remember when that tweet was removed by the staff

I'd literally buy 100,000 follower bots just to fuck with them on Oct 1'st. it's not even that expensive for 100k followers like 50 bucks.