1. Give every muslim the opportunity to leave the western world until a certain point in time

1. Give every muslim the opportunity to leave the western world until a certain point in time.

2. If it doesn't want to leave, introduce it to our showers.

It is, finally, and without any doubt, time, to get rid of that muslim subhuman shit in the western world

Other urls found in this thread:

civilpetition.de/kampagne/stoppt-amtsmissbrauch/startseite/aktion/191491Z11449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Nah, just kick them out.

Repeating digits confirm legit plan.

What if they were willing to renounce their faith? Would you allow them to stay or assume they were lying and make them go anyway?

>German 12 year old being edgy on Cred Forums
What a surprise

Why not just eradicate them completely from the Earth.

Since morality isn't really being considered here, there's no point in the risk; you would get rid of them all.

Germany, are you saying you're waiting until you gathered enough muzzies because no less than 6 million are worth to put inside your special super duper awesome cozy detain-
I mean conce-,... I meant friendly neighborhood refugee camps?

>What if they were willing to renounce their faith?
not going to happen.

are you able to read? read point 1.

i would love to see that but it's not going to happen. i can just tell you, europeans are losing their shit more and more. we have enough from mudslimes

above 30 btw, not 12. but whatever leaf, it's okay.

>above 30
That's an old age to be edgy don't you think?

wtf dude why violent ?! nothing worst then tools fighting tools for Greater Israel dont you understand yet ?

i've always considered people who call others "edgy" or "haters" as retarded.
especially on Cred Forums.
just leave leaf. i don't care about your opinion.

civilpetition.de/kampagne/stoppt-amtsmissbrauch/startseite/aktion/191491Z11449/

shut up leaf, the muslims are turning germany into saudi arabia. im sure hans has a reason to be this upset.

You care enough to reply to me Ahmed

He doesn't do sht about it tho

>introduce them to the 11-hole showers
We are Germanics, we need to do things more efficiently: showering them would take a fucking eternity.
Carpet bomb or firebomb them. Call Russians to borrow us some thermobaric bombs.

>above 30
>still on pol
d-d-dont you....dont you like have a job or something? thank you for being my makeup call.

check out the braggin install on Cred Forums edgeguy here

>d-d-dont you....dont you like have a job or something?

because it's impossible to have a job and visit Cred Forums.
because fuck logic.

back to the fucking topic.

time to deport muslims out of europe?

Yes I am able to read which is why I said just kick them out. Giving them the chance to leave isn't doing that, Hans.

nah see. you tell them muslims aret wanted anymore and if they dont leave you kill them. if they stay they practically consented to this.

Fuck off, nigger

We don't need their consent. Just round them all up and kick them out.

Replace muslim with juden

yes

It's been time to get rid of them for the last 1000 years...

no.
muslims are the actual cancer, not jews.

How degenerate can a person be to actually think this? How bout ya pork an sauerkraut cellulite ass go get a fucking job