Milo event cancelled after credible death threat

What are (((they))) planning? Is this a false flag?

archive.is/c4Fzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QwWtavkAvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares

what a pussy.

im not a milo fan but he probably wanted to get some feminist bitch in trouble with the FBI. he is a jew after all

>loses relevance
>calls in his own bomb threat
Typical sjw

isn't this the nigga who stole $$ for a white scholarship?

act like that you get buried no joke can't be thieving goddamn

I care not.

When and why exactly did Cred Forums turn on Milo? He's always been an opportunist.

fpbp

>No refunds

Holy fuck rare, what up Kenyan user?

Stormfags BTFO

At this point, Milo is just plain boring.
Add that to being anti-white, and he can fuck right off.

aye man not much all nighter no class tomorrow right

how u doin

Who cares?

so what? the faggot has nothing impotant to bring to the table anyway.

I'm fine, but I must ask, how did you find this place?

This
He's a right wing anita
Fuck him

He's just attention whoring.

Block, ignore, and stop giving this scam artist your shekels.

>isn't this the nigga who stole $$ for a white scholarship?
Serves them right they trusted a jew

He just wants more attention, probably threatened himself

GOOD, fuck that kike.

i went to sp for years for football talk and came here from all the trump news everywhere on tv

YOU GOT A LOTTA BALLS TO ACTUALLY COME HERE OBAMA

Literally who cares.

Sounds pretty neat man, keep on keeping on.

I'd be really hesitant to even call him right-wing. Him becoming some type of leader figure for the ((alt-right)) is the most forced and disingenuous thing I've seen in a while considering he's literally an oildrilling kike faggot. I know that we shouldn't punch to the right, but how anybody who seriously supports our cause could acknowledge this guy as someone we want on our side is incredibly suspect. I have less doubts about Dicky Spencer than I do about Milo, and that's saying something. He triggers SJWs and is unabashedly politically incorrect, but that alone does not a white nationalist make.

milo pls go

Or this is move to gain victimhood.

>"Oy vey da alt-right is trying to shoah me. Please I need mo shekels for dem white scholarship programs, goyim. P.S. no refunds."

Yeah this whole thing sounds fishy without any more details.

I don't think he's ever called himself alt-right though?

Sup Kenya!

You mean (((Milo))) ?

He was the one to first use the term if I remember correctly.

take a picture outside your window

Are you black

Milo is an ally. Not a whitist, but still a culturalist.

I dont really like Milo, but I am glad he is going around convincing people to vote republican.

It's ((((Greatest ally)))) goyuim

Could this be why?

The main thing that bothers me is that he really isnt an alt-righter, but he claims to be one and he is very vocal about it. I see the alt-right as an extreme (hence the word "alt"), people who legitimately want to ship the blacks overseas and have women work in the household instead of the office. Milo is definitely not this type of person so I dont know why he claims to be.

I am not even an alt-righter but when people mislable themselves and scream "I am this" bothers me. That's basically modern feminism in a nutshell.

Milo's main problem is trying to play all fucking sides.

>White people are the oppressed in this society now
>But black people are too, I say this because I like to fuck them

>I think catholicism is good
>But I'm a flaming homosexual Jew

>I chose to be gay to piss off my mom
>But I can't fuck a woman, they disgust me

>I lost my virginity when I was 12 to a tranny in a gangbang
>Pedophiles disgust me

The fucker has no consistency and it's his main flaw

Hmm really makes you think

> literally talks the most shit of all time

> surely no normal civilian is upset, it has to be the jews!

Your hot pockets are done I think.

think what would happen if milo was killed by a trump fan cause hes gay

the "alt right" fractured just before election day

Is this real?

Kenyanon

Faggot cuck

I hope he dies

You don't the first to use the term was richard spencer, milo for that matter is not even alt right of his own admission

>maybe one day I will have babies!

youtube.com/watch?v=_QwWtavkAvE

Milo has a high IQ. When he talks he has many thoughts going through his brain at one time. Even he admits that. Milo is a complicated person like anybody else. Yes, he is gay. But maybe he finds the fact he can't have chlidren with another man as a problem with being gay.

Christians are the most tolerate groups of religious people since the church reformed. Modern society takes its most basic laws from the Bible.

White nationalism is bad goy!

Let's all be Zionist libertarian faggots!

What's kenya like? Are you a childhood friend of Obama?

If you don't get Milo. Then there is no help for you.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew

Actually Milo has gone way out of his way to say that he isn't alt-right, his just mischaracterizes the alt-right for a more mainstream way of criticizing feminists.

"I'm not on the alt-right, I'm just one of the few that has given them a fair shake. We're fellow travelers" or something close to that. He just did an article today on how the alt-right hates him.

It was actually funny when he admitted that if there was a straight pill, he would take it.

Milo says that being gay comes from genetics and environment.

When he talks about why would anybody want to be gay? Gay people are murdered and always pointed out. When he said if there was a choice to be gay or straight. He would want to be straight. You can't blame him. That is a personal opinion.

He also talked about abortion. If you could find out if your child is gay before it was born. Would people abort it if it was gay? You see where he is going.

You know what is another thing about marriage and happily being married. There are many men and women who are straight and happily married with children. But there are by chance they might find the opposite sex attractive, but they always think about being happily married with children. You see why Milo is a complicated well thought out person?

This happen in A&M as well.
The fucking normies won't shut the fuck up about it. Then they started talking about Ben Shapiro.
When I said that they were retards I was called "the alt right guy."
Is A&M cucked?

this goy. i bet he even has his penis mutilated

Fuck. Someone wrote a death threat to me yesterday because they were too retarded to click the "unsubscribe" link in about 200 emails they've gotten over the past 4 years and apparently they snapped over it, and neither the FBI nor the police department in their city bothered to respond to my complaint....if only I was a coal burning faggot, maybe they would care.

GIVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

we still like you Milo, don't listen to all these haters

So it's okay when Hillary threatens to kill a faggot, but not when Donald Trump does it?

> Yesterday, the anti-semitic and white supremacist website The Daily Stormer called yesterday for a “holy crusade” against the “kike” Milo, encouraging its readers to attend and disrupt MILO events.

Surprise surprise, Stormfags turn out to be just as big douche bags as their leftist SJW counterparts

Relax Milo nobody hates you that much

So long as virtue signaling is in vogue, colleges will by default be cucked

so yes

They have computers in Kenya?
Also rare

>>I lost my virginity when I was 12 to a tranny in a gangbang
Wait what?

even if he can't throw a protest in sweden, he should go with a camera guy and an interpreter and just interview people in the streets in various towns, asking various questions about what they think about their leaders, what do they think about immigration, is it too many? how much is too much? etc...

>>I think catholicism is good
>>But I'm a flaming homosexual Jew
He never said he was a good Catholic.

> a breitbart article
> that he probably wrote

This. Cultural libertarianism is classical liberalism. He's a subversive kike working for pro isreeal gossip rag.