Random needle attacks in Kiev, Ukraine

Several foreign embassies are advising those visiting Ukraine to be careful of needles hidden in public places.

Pictured is a needle that was hidden on the paper towel dispenser in a shopping mall washroom.

The needles may contain infected blood.

Why is Ukraine so fucked up?

This is another case where a needle was hidden near the escalator handle in a metro station.

Infected blood?

Spooky.

Cockholes doing cockhole shit. But seriously - I bet it's just some crazy aids infected junkee with PTSD

>Why is Ukraine so fucked up?
Because Murica (and also EU)

I didn't know they speak Korean in Ukraine. The more you know...

It says the Embassy of South Korea in Ukraine.

The pictures are from the advisory issued by the Korean ministry of foreign affairs.

That's North Korean language tho...

>ukraine

Muh Nazi

Woah, this is my true fear.

This shit used to happen in Turkey in mid-1990s. People who got AIDS from Eastern European prostitutes would go to crowded places and stab people with infected needles. Victim would notice a "bite" but never actually know what happened till he/she diagnosed with AIDS.

Ukrainian nazi =gypsy kikes

>no source
classic leaf

Eauuehhh

Does anyone else get tingly when thinking about fucking dirty needles being pierced into your skin all of a sudden?

Ukraines number one export remains aids I see

You must actually be retarded. This fearmongering bullshit has been posted everywhere. Last I heard the photo was taken in an airport in Sydney...

>fearmongering
>BUT ITS REAL

mango

The first picture is from the Philippines and the second from Moscow.

theres literally nothing you can do about that either

fuck that

>that pic

based turkbro, saved

Just dont go outside

this shit is the same as the "halloween candys have razors in them"

is the same kind of autist fuck who believe this.

AIDS can't live in O2 for very long, the ability to transmit like this is extremely low.